Good

Meera Shah works at

2500 Hospital Dr
Mountain View, CA 94040
650-325-6682

Dr. Shah has a phenomenal bed-side manner; she was always very patient and asked me how I was throughout the ultrasounds and the treatments. ... She always greeted me with a smile and was very friendly and approachable. ... Hormone medication for egg creation Hormone medication for embryo transfer Hormone medication for sustaining the pregnancy (in the very initial stage)
I would describe Nova IVF as a first class fertility clinic with phenomenal doctors and nurses. ... [nurse] Phenomenal, supportive and really patient with me! ... I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Shah and the Nova team to anyone looking for fertility treatment. ... Dr. Shah presented all the facts, and my partner and I took it into consideration when making the decision about single embryo transfer or multiple embryo transfer. ...
How was your experience with Meera Shah at Nova IVF?
As I said before, I absolutely love everything about Dr Shah, from her bedside manner to her expert knowledge and ability to explain things in a very easy way. She is extremely professional and without any hesitation I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Shah and the Nova team to anyone looking for fertility treatment. Nova, and in particular, Dr. Shah is your doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Meera Shah at Nova IVF?
Ask to be treated by Dr. Shah, she'll take good care of you and give you the best treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Meera Shah at Nova IVF?
Dr. Shah has a phenomenal bed-side manner; she was always very patient and asked me how I was throughout the ultrasounds and the treatments. She would apologize for any discomfort, which of course, was not her fault, just the nature of the procedure. Dr. Shah always checked in on me and gave me a heads up when she was nearly finished with a procedure. When my partner and I asked questions about the treatment, she always made time for us and answer our questions, and was very understanding and supportive. She always greeted me with a smile and was very friendly and approachable. Thank you Dr. Shah for being the most amazing doctor I've worked with, I wish you could be my Doctor for everything!
Describe the protocols Meera Shah used in your cycles at Nova IVF and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nova IVF. (Assigned nurse: Dani and Alyssa)
Phenomenal, supportive and really patient with me! Thank you!
Describe your experience with Nova IVF.
Based on my experience, I would describe Nova IVF as a first class fertility clinic with phenomenal doctors and nurses. Dr. Shah is a compassionate doctor with phenomenal bedside manner and clearly a high-end expert in her field. I don't have a bad word to say about my experience with Nova or Dr. Shah, I would recommend them.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Meera Shah at Nova IVF.
Covered by insurance
Describe Meera Shah's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nova IVF.
I went with single embryo transfer as it had a lower probability of resulting in twins. Dr. Shah presented all the facts, and my partner and I took it into consideration when making the decision about single embryo transfer or multiple embryo transfer.
Mountain View
She [Dr. Meera Shah] never allowed us to get discouraged. She was confident in the direction of the treatment, which ultimately gave us the confidence to continue. When we experienced a miscarriage, she seemed as heartbroken as we were but continued to encourage us and helped us to get through it. When we eventually got pregnant with our twins, it was the happiest moment of our lives and we were proud to have had Dr. Shah be a part of it with us. We've never had a more genuine and caring doctor.
[Nova IVF is] Clean and well organized. The rooms are big enough to where you don't feel cramped. Location is not the most convenient, but there are a good amount of hotels and restaurants in the area if you're coming in from out of town as we were.... Our strategy from the beginning was to get pregnant without IVF. She believed that we were both young and healthy enough to do it on our own, but for some reason it just wasn't happening. We planned to do 3-4 IUI treatments. After the third treatment, we got pregnant but had a miscarriage
How was your experience with Meera Shah at Nova IVF?
She never allowed us to get discouraged. She was confident in the direction of the treatment, which ultimately gave us the confidence to continue. When we experienced a miscarriage, she seemed as heartbroken as we were but continued to encourage us and helped us to get through it. When we eventually got pregnant with our twins, it was the happiest moment of our lives and we were proud to have had Dr. Shah be a part of it with us. We've never had a more genuine and caring doctor.
Believe in her confidence!
It felt like she cared about my wife and I and was personally invested in helping us to achieve our ultimate goal of getting pregnant.
Our strategy from the beginning was to get pregnant without IVF. She believed that we were both young and healthy enough to do it on our own, but for some reason it just wasn't happening. We planned to do 3-4 IUI treatments. After the third treatment, we got pregnant but had a miscarriage. At that point, we knew we were on the right path. We took a couple of months off to deal with the heartbreak of the miscarriage and started up again with the same strategy in mind. We were pregnant with twins after a couple of months.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nova IVF.
Very considerate and caring. Organized and respectful of their patient's time.
Describe your experience with Nova IVF.