9.9

Megan Link works at

675 Arapeen Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
(801) 581‑3834

Due to my age Dr. Link said we will try three IUI's and if they were unsuccessful we would move to in vitro...Dr link was compassionate and caring. She spent over an hour with us initially explaining what steps would occur. I thought that she was intelligent, well spoken and answered any and all questions. She is around 35 years old. Dr. Link Has an amazing bedside manner...Dr Link spent a ton of time with us and checked in with us along the way.
The nursing staff [at U of Utah] was excellent! They were full of compassion, knowledge and I answered every question I had. I never felt stupid if I asked the same question each appointment. Their reassurance and positivity is essential and so helpful...I checked multiple clinics and they seem to be right in line and very competitive...I wish they had a yoga room so that we could go in and meditate and relax before procedures. Otherwise it was excellent.
How was your experience with Megan Link at University of Utah?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Megan Link at University of Utah?
Know that you were not going to see her at each appointment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Megan Link at University of Utah?
Dr Link spent a ton of time with us and checked in with us along the way. All the nurses did a great job too.
Describe the protocols Megan Link used in your cycles at University of Utah and their degree of success.
Due to my age Dr. Link said we will try three IUI's and if they were unsuccessful we would move to in vitro in may. We would increase the Clomid as needed. Everything happened exactly as planned and the nursing staff was incredibly diligent in making sure I was comfortable with everything throughout the process. Because I was 41 after three IUI's in vitro was the next step and recommended in order to be more aggressive due to age.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Utah. (Assigned nurse: Sara)
The nursing staff was excellent! They were full of compassion, knowledge and I answered every question I had. I never felt stupid if I asked the same question each appointment. Their reassurance and positivity is essential and so helpful.
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Megan Link at University of Utah.
Describe Megan Link's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Utah.
Na
Megan Link

2015 - 2017, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Link] explained all procedures in detail and did everything in her power to help me and understand all aspects of what to expect. She was knowledgeable and I feel she was very interested in helping me have a successful pregnancy. ... She was very personable and answered every dumb question I had and did not make me feel like I was wasting her time.
It was a great clinic [University of Utah] and every time I called and rescheduled or scheduled appointments every person was knowledgeable and friendly and accommodating. They were flexible with scheduling and willing to change appointments last minute. The facility was nice and clean. ... I was put on clomid and progesterone to increase follicles for the iui. I tried 3 times and was unsuccessful each time.
How was your experience with Megan Link at University of Utah?
She explained all procedures in detail and did everything in her power to help me and understand all aspects of what to expect. She was knowledgeable and I feel she was very interested in helping me have a successful pregnancy.
Make sure you are not afraid to ask questions and she will do all she can to help you.
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
It was a great clinic and every time I called and rescheduled or scheduled appointments every person was knowledgeable and friendly and accommodating. They were flexible with scheduling and willing to change appointments last minute. The facility was nice and clean.
My insurance only covered ultrasounds and all other procedures where out of pocket costs.
Megan Link