5.3

Hinsdale
907 N. Elm Street
Hinsdale, IL 60521
630-889-7900

we never saw her [Dr. Uhler]. She is nice and shows some compassion, but we have seen her two or three times as a couple and I've seen her for two saline ultrasounds. Apart from that, we never see her. Her nurses are fantastic, but again, she is barely involved...Four failed IUIs with Clomid and progesterone. Heading to IVF now...she has never called us on the phone... She has very little personal involvement with us
Nurses are great [at Fertility Centers of Illinois-Hinsdale], you barely see the doctor, it takes forever to get in to see the doctor for consults, call backs take awhile. The ultrasound techs and the phlebotomists are great. A water fountain in the lobby of the Hinsdale office would be great. Maybe even coffee since they tend to have long waits...Debbie [nurse] and I did not work well together. She lacked compassion half of the time and I could not stand her attitude. I am now with a new nurse that I love.
How was your experience with Meike Uhler at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Again, we never saw her. She is nice and shows some compassion, but we have seen her two or three times as a couple and I've seen her for two saline ultrasounds. Apart from that, we never see her. Her nurses are fantastic, but again, she is barely involved.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Meike Uhler at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Don't expect much physical interaction with her.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Meike Uhler at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
We barely see her.. just for consults and saline ultrasounds. Her nurses are the ones we see the most. She has very little personal involvement with us in person and she has never called us on the phone.
Describe the protocols Meike Uhler used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of Illinois and their degree of success.
Four failed IUIs with Clomid and progesterone. Heading to IVF now.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Debbie)
Debbie and I did not work well together. She lacked compassion half of the time and I could not stand her attitude. I am now with a new nurse that I love.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Nurses are great, you barely see the doctor, it takes forever to get in to see the doctor for consults, call backs take awhile. The ultrasound techs and the phlebotomists are great. A water fountain in the lobby of the Hinsdale office would be great. Maybe even coffee since they tend to have long waits.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Meike Uhler at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
So far with IUIs and various consults and dna tests, we have spent around $3-4k after insurance.
Meike Uhler
Hinsdale

Dr. Uhler doesn't think this [endometriosis] is impactful or doesn't know how to recognize it...I did an antagonist protocol, an agonist one, estrogen priming with antagonist, testosterone priming with agonist, 2 sher protocols and another antagonist. 150 Menopur, 425 follistim, clomid... very kind and friendly. The issue I had with them was that they missed my endometriosis and 2 years...could have been prevented if they diagnosed me properly.
The clinic [Fertility Centers of Illinois] was nice, but for retrievals and weeked monitoring we had to go downtown Chicago, which means waking up at 4 AM and an hour drive. Everything else was ok, communication was on time and exact...The doctor and nurses were very kind and friendly...The issue I had with them was that they missed my endometriosis and 2 years of IVF...could have been prevented if they diagnosed me properly...
How was your experience with Meike Uhler at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
She did adapt to each of my cycle, trying to get a protocol that worked. I saw her before each cycle and after each failure. She totally missed my endometriosis and that made the IVF drugs destroy my ovaries.
If you have DOR at a young age without explanation, go to an endometriosis specialist. Dr. Uhler doesn't think this is impactful or doesn't know how to recognize it.
The doctor and nurses were very kind and friendly. The issue I had with them was that they missed my endometriosis and 2 years of IVF probably destroyed my ovaries, which could have been prevented if they diagnosed me properly.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
The clinic was nice, but for retrievals and weeked monitoring we had to go downtown Chicago, which means waking up at 4 AM and an hour drive. Everything else was ok, communication was on time and exact.
it was covered by insurance, so once i reached my out of pocket I was ok.
Meike Uhler