Melinda Henne

RMA of Texas

Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolMed U. of S. Carolina
ResidencyAir Force
FellowshipStanford U.
Austin
911 W. 38th St
Austin, TX 78705
512.479.7979
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Melinda Henne to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of Texas to a friend?
She [Dr. Henne] called me on the weekend when she was off to walk me through my lining check. I really felt like she was on our team wanting a pregnancy...She is up to date on current research. I felt like she was on our team and really tried all avenues. I didn’t feel like a number. There was a personalized approach to my treatment and protocol. Great bed side manner... Henne recommended a scratch before the next transfer and also put me on metanx for my MTHFR gene mutation.
Investment Banker
How was your experience with Melinda Henne at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Melinda Henne at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology?
She called me on the weekend when she was off to walk me through my lining check. I really felt like she was on our team wanting a pregnancy.
Describe the protocols Melinda Henne used in your cycles at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology and their degree of success.
I had a problem with thin lining. We cancelled two FETs, did two ERAs and eventually did on unsuccessful FET with another dr in the practice. They never checked my lining. Henne recommended a scratch before the next transfer and also put me on metanx for my MTHFR gene mutation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology. (Assigned nurse: Leslie Moya)
Leslie became my friend through this journey. When she called to tell me the first FET failed she called me the next day and a week later to check on me. I felt like she was fully vested in our journey. Amanda is also amazing. Joy, on the other hand, was an awful communicator and had no compassion. Do not recommend working with Joy
Describe your experience with USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
I feel like they take an outside of the box approach with protocols and treatments. They are pretty conservative. Getting in to start the process is painfully long. You have to stay on top of them (Joy) so things don’t fall thru the cracks and cause delays. Since it’s an educational practice associated with a university the doctors are also teachers. Their costs are a little cheaper than other local clinics and you get access to meds from the hospital which beats any pharmacy.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Melinda Henne at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
Insurance covered my retrieval. We paid $4100 for the FET
Describe Melinda Henne's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at USF IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology.
We only had 1 embryo