Medical SchoolPenn St
Orlando
2100 Aloma Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 339-BABY (2229)
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Melissa Yates to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Dr yates was very personable, and felt she genuinely cared about my outcome vs looking at me like a paycheck.She was so excited when more follicles were retrieved than our last count. She called me herself several times with instructions, results, and checking up on me...She went over all our obstacles n test results, even though she stated our success rate was a bare minimum...she did have to adjust my meds and actually my egg retrieval happend 2 days before schd. Due to my age and low reserve n extreme male infertility. ...her intial thoughts on the cycle were spot on.
How was your experience with Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
I choose dr yates due to that fact that I genuinely trusted her when she informed us on our success rates vs another clinic that assured me a nearly 70% success. She went over all our obstacles n test results, even though she stated our success rate was a bare minimum ...SHE WAS HONEST AND JUST DIDN'T WANT my $15,000+
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
In my case it was such a overload of info, once I left I forgot most of it....I would recommend writing it down while shes talking
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Melissa Yates used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I was on a antagonist protocol...I believe at the highest doses of gonal 300ui/ menopur 150ui/centricide .she did have to adjust my meds and actually my egg retrieval happend 2 days before schd. Due to my age and low reserve n extreme male infertility. ...her intial thoughts on the cycle were spot on.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina)
Everyone was great.....I felt bad that I was constantly calling them with questions that I had forgotten after being told....and they didn't make me feel bad and we're ALWAYS upbeat
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I would recommend a better prit ed out literature on everything.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Melissa Yates at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
10,000 for up to the egg retrieval including anesthesia, pgs, icsi....5,000 meds.
Describe Melissa Yates's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
My dr due to knowing I will have little to no eggs choose to transfer 2 eggs.
Orlando
Dr. Yates suggested ivi for 3 Cycles and while happy with my egg production did not result in positive test result. Suggested IVF but we have been unable to obtain the finances...Has no children of her own. Was annoyed with my 4 year old when he had to visit. Did not seem interested in children. In many cases left me with no hope. Had no idea about cost or options for financing. Did not direct me to someone who could help me with financing...Don't look for sympathy. Don't look for a counselor. Expect clinical honesty.
European, Latino
Don't look for sympathy. Don't look for a counselor. Expect clinical honesty.
Nursing staff was phenomenal. They were available at all hours and came in on weekends to perform treatments without complaint or disagreement. Were very nice to my four year old. Appeared to be almost as sad as I was when I got negative test results.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Were you able to get me in quickly. Clean had almost everything I needed at the same facilities. Provided free samples when medications weren't available quickly. Were understanding of my work schedule and we're willing to meet very early or very late. A weakness is it that the Gainesville office is a satellite office for what appears to be the main office or main offices in Jacksonville and Orlando. Any major treatment would happen in one of those locations at least an hour and a half from Gainesville.
$3000 iui per cycle