5.5

The Woodlands
17198 St. Luke's Way
The Woodlands, TX 77384

Treated 2016 - 2019
Things have taken a turn. We're on our 3rd cycle with Dr. Allon and i feel like our time with him is cut very short. I still believe in him and this third transfer works but he has too much on his plate and definitely needs some help. Running three practices on his own is too much and he needs to dedicate that time back to his patients...highly suggested only transferring one embryo during both transfers. We were never forced to transfer multiple.
On our second transfer, we had a miscarriage, and the nurse [at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas] that was doing the ultrasound didn't even know how to do the ultrasound and had to face-time Dr. Allon because she didn't know what she was doing...Failed to provide me with positive or negative pregnancy results. Took way longer then expected to receive results. Prescriptions were not placed. The nurses expected me to remember how to do injections after 3 years of not doing them and didn't provide any of training information that i had requested.
How was your experience with Michael Allon at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas?
Dr. Allon is an amazing and compassionate doctor. He truly cares about his patients. Or at least this was the way we felt back in 2016. Things have taken a turn. We're on our 3rd cycle with Dr. Allon and i feel like our time with him is cut very short. I still believe in him and this third transfer works but he has too much on his plate and definitely needs some help. Running three practices on his own is too much and he needs to dedicate that time back to his patients.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Allon at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas?
To have patience.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Allon at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas?
First cycle (2016) we felt like a human. Second cycle (2018-2019) we started to feel like a number. Third cycle (2019) we feel more like a number. The practice is just not the same anymore from when we first went in 2016 to know. Probably because Dr. Allon is the only doctor now running all three locations.
Describe the protocols Michael Allon used in your cycles at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas and their degree of success.
Dr. Allon never did any of our treatment plans. Dr. Tralik is the person who oversees our treatment plans.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas. (Assigned nurse: Dr. Tralik)
Dr. Tralik is an amazing doctor. The nurses on the other hand, not so great. I don't believe they even went to nursing school. On our second transfer, we had a miscarriage, and the nurse that was doing the ultrasound didn't even know how to do the ultrasound and had to face-time Dr. Allon because she didn't know what she was doing.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Texas.
Strengths - Dr. Tralik - Weaknesses - clinic and staff, wait time is horrible, waited 3 hours for a transfer. My transfer time was scheduled for 12pm and we didn't end up transferring until 4pm. Unless Dr. Allon can get help, I don't see the practice getting any better.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Allon at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas.
We paid over $16k for the first cycle.
Describe Michael Allon's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas.
Dr. Allon highly suggested only transferring one embryo during both transfers. We were never forced to transfer multiple.
What specific things went wrong at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas.
Michael Allon
Treated 2015 - 2016
Dr. Allon was compassionate and a great help in helping me to understand all the troubles that would come with IVF, and all the possible outcomes even if those outcomes are not in my favor. He also took the time to give me other options when my previous IVF Cycles we're not positive or failed. He encouraged me not to give up and understood when I explained I couldn't move forward due to lack of funding.
The clinic [Advanced Fertility Center of Texas] itself is very nice and comfortable atmosphere. It is not overly busy so you can get in and out of your appointment in a timely manner...There is acupuncture available if you have the funding to utilize it...I did mini IVF Cycles and they had all inclusive package deals to help accommodate your needs. Which was convenient and you didn't have to worry about making a payment every time or unsure of what the cost maybe.. And if a treatment was stopped you get refunded for what is not used..
Everyone in the office took time to answer my questions and cater to my needs
It is good to write down all the questions you have so that you don't forget any. And ask about discount and alternative ways of payments
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Texas.
The clinic itself is very nice and comfortable atmosphere. It is not overly busy so you can get in and out of your appointment in a timely manner. There's a TV in the lobby to entertain your family members if they have to wait for you when you're having a procedure done. There is acupuncture available if you have the funding to utilize it
I did mini IVF Cycles and they had all inclusive package deals to help accommodate your needs. Which was convenient and you didn't have to worry about making a payment every time or unsure of what the cost maybe.. And if a treatment was stopped you get refunded for what is not used.. which is not recommended but very helpful
Michael Allon