Neutral: 14%Don't recommend: 86%5.6

Case Western
USC

nurse available by email
Michael Cho works at

University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)

Hoboken
79 Hudson Street 102 LL
Hoboken, NJ 07030

1 patient review filtered by:

Treated 2012 - 2013
[Dr. Michael Cho] is a Great communicator and very knowledgeable about his field of medicine while being sensitive to the plight of infertility at the same time. I never felt like a number to him which is more than I could say about a lot of doctors, especially in this field knowing how important their work is...try to trust the process without stressing yourself out and he will guide you through it...I was in constant contact with a nurse who checked my progress every step of the way.
They [nurses at University Reproductive Associates] were very caring and sympathetic when we experienced our negative pregnancy test and celebrated with us when we finally got the +...This is a strange thing to consider a strength but I like the fact that it wasn’t “flashy” so you knew your money wasn’t going to upgrading the waiting room seating or something like that and only to the important stuff in the road to getting you pregnant
How was your experience with Michael Cho at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
Dr. Cho is a Great communicator and very knowledgeable about his field of medicine while being sensitive to the plight of infertility at the same time. I never felt like a number to him which is more than I could say about a lot of doctors, especially in this field knowing how important their work is.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Cho at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
Be patient and follow instructions and try to trust the process without stressing yourself out and he will guide you through it.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Cho at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)?
I was in constant contact with a nurse who checked my progress every step of the way. She made me feel like she had no other patients , which of course she did!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
They were very caring and sympathetic when we experienced our negative pregnancy test and celebrated with us when we finally got the +
Describe your experience with University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School).
Michael Cho
University Reproductive Associates (New Jersey Medical School)
Hoboken