6.7

11 Industrial Blvd
Paoli, PA 19301
610-993-8200

Treated 2012
The reason we initially traveled to see Dr. Glassner was because the Tay-Sachs Foundation shared with us his willingness to work with our financial situation in order to cover part of the costs of having to do ICSI, PGD, etc. to avoid having a child impacted by tay-sachs. Although I wouldn't say he was the 'perfect' doctor, I will be FOREVER grateful for his generosity and willingness to work with us...I learned a lot from the process - not sure if Dr. Glassner could have helped more in explaining that, or if I just wasn't able to hear it at the time.
I thought the nurses [at Main Line Fertility] were phenomenal - really patient, kind, caring, took the time to explain, understood our circumstances (traveling from DC to Philadelphia for treatment), etc...The practice helped me to arrange all monitoring in DC with Shady Grove (which ironically was covered by insurance - but would not have been, had I been a full patient of Shady Grove's - still dont understand that part!)...I learned a lot from the process - not sure if Dr. Glassner could have helped more in explaining that, or if I just wasn't able to hear it at the time.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
The reason we initially traveled to see Dr. Glassner was because the Tay-Sachs Foundation shared with us his willingness to work with our financial situation in order to cover part of the costs of having to do ICSI, PGD, etc. to avoid having a child impacted by tay-sachs. Although I wouldn't say he was the 'perfect' doctor, I will be FOREVER grateful for his generosity and willingness to work with us. I do think I didn't have my eyes wide open about how hard the process would be, how time consuming it would be to wait for the PGD part of the process, and how we literally were down to 2 embryos by the end, one of which was clearly not going to make it. I learned a lot from the process - not sure if Dr. Glassner could have helped more in explaining that, or if I just wasn't able to hear it at the time.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Ask for realistic time frames and expectations for possible scenarios; it's not like you just pay the money and magically get your baby.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
I thought the nurses were phenomenal - really patient, kind, caring, took the time to explain, understood our circumstances (traveling from DC to Philadelphia for treatment), etc.
Describe the protocols Michael Glassner used in your cycles at Main Line Fertility and their degree of success.
We met with the doctor to explain the situation and they did some testing to ensure they had a full picture of my body (I had already had one miscarriage trying naturally); we then worked with the PGD people in New Jersey (Reprogenetics), which took a lot longer than expected. Once completed, we started the drug protocols, did the egg retrieval, eggs were tested after five days, re-frozen, and then I returned a month later for implantation. The practice helped me to arrange all monitoring in DC with Shady Grove (which ironically was covered by insurance - but would not have been, had I been a full patient of Shady Grove's - still dont understand that part!).
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
The nurses were amazing - so patient, caring, kind, steady, etc.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Main Line Fertility .
I did monitoring at Shady Grove in Washington, DC. Main Line helped to arrange this.
Treated 2010 - 2012
I felt that Dr. Glassner and staff were very attentive, responsive and caring... I was a single mom by choice and he was honest with me, about my age and what he recommended I do to get the best result, a pregnancy...He is very to the point however, if your goal is to get pregnant, he is the person to go to. I appreciated him being direct with me...I had 2 months of Clomid and 2 IUI's with the 1st donor I chose with no luck. Then I had to change donors (no more samples were available through my bank) and I had 1 more cycle with Clomid. Dr. Glassner recommended I then begin a cycle with injectibles, with the plan of seeing how my body would react. I had many less follicles that previous cycles however, I had a sperm dose available and so Dr Pfeffer recommend I do 1 last IUI. That resulted in a pregnancy and live birth.
staff [at Main Line Fertility were] very attentive, responsive and caring...The clinic is in a great location and because there is a large number of staff, I never had to wait long for blood draws etc. They were always helpful and understanding...i initially worked with Dr. Pfeffer who has since retired. When going to an appointment, I would see one or the other and whoever was available for the IUI would perform it. I was a single mom by choice and he was honest with me, about my age and what he recommended I do to get the best result, a pregnancy.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
I felt that Dr. Glassner and staff were very attentive, responsive and caring.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Yes, Anne Barrett.)
The nursing staff was wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. Caring, responsive, empathetic, just wonderful.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The clinic is in a great location and because there is a large number of staff, I never had to wait long for blood draws etc. They were always helpful and understanding. It is a very busy practice and there were times when I ran into people i knew there. Most of us were doing it in secret so that was a little awkward. I have no complaints.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility .
I believe my insurance covered most visits except the actual IUI.
Treated 2015 - 2018
Dr Glassner is the reason my husband and I came to Main Line Fertility to seek treatment. I felt like I was receiving the best of care from him. He was very thoughtful and thorough with his explainantions of what to expect and what he foresees the outcome to be. His confidence in his abilities and his staff is very reassuring...His interactions with his patients is personal and genuine.... 1st cycle was the Finox study. Birth control pills, Lupron, aspirin and stimulating meds....
Initial communication about what I needed to do to start off my second cycle was a mixed up. But the staff [Main Line Fert- Bryn Mawr] caught the oversight and it did not affect my start date. So perhaps they could assign a staff member to follow individual patients from cycle start to finish.... My first cycle was a study so the treatment costs were very minimal.... The entire staff is comforting and experienced. Every visit I was made to feel important and comfortable.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Be honest about your expectations.
Dr Glassner has a phenomenal bedside manner. His interactions with his patients is personal and genuine. He makes you feel like you are very important to him.
1st cycle was the Finox study. Birth control pills, Lupron, aspirin and stimulating meds. Retrieved 10 eggs. 9 mature and 6 fertilized. Crinone for 12 weeks after. Transferred 2 embryos and conceived and live birthed twins. The remaining embryos did not make it to day 5. 2nd cycle: Follistim, Cetrocide and Menopur for 10 days. 7 eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized and only 3 progresses. All 3 stopped progressing by day 4.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Initial communication about what I needed to do to start off my second cycle was a mixed up. But the staff caught the oversight and it did not affect my start date. So perhaps they could assign a staff member to follow individual patients from cycle start to finish.
My first cycle was a study so the treatment costs were very minimal. My 2nd cycle Dr Glassner greatly reduced so that it was affordable for us to do.
Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr. Glassner may be a bit rushed, as he has a busy practice. But, he will sit with you and answer any questions you have. He uses personal situations to compare with your own. He is extremely compassionate. He will leave it up to you as to what to do, though he gives you options and his opinion... very open and honest with you, but he does provide hope for everyone...even if odds are bleak. He is willing to work with each patient as an individual, knowing not everyone is the same. After my miscarriage, he called me with results, and several months later, he called me for a 'mental health' check in
IVF round [at Main Line Fertility] was $9000 for just monitoring and retrieval. If you did a fresh transfer with that cycle, add $800. Frozen embryo transfers were $3500...It is a very nice, new clinic. The waiting room can be very busy. Parking is a hassle, though there is a parking garage right there, it is usually packed. State of the art technology. They have water/coffee/tea in the waiting room for everyone
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Glassner is very open and honest with you, but he does provide hope for everyone...even if odds are bleak. He is willing to work with each patient as an individual, knowing not everyone is the same. After my miscarriage, he called me with results, and several months later, he called me for a 'mental health' check in
Don't feel rushed. If you have questions, write them down before you go in, so you get everything answered
Gonal F/Folistim high dose. Menopur 1 or 2 vials twice a day. Microdose Lupron. Omnitrope sometimes. Used clomid once-without good results.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
The practice is extremely busy, but there are IVF nurses, retrieval nurses, office visit nurses, etc. All of the nurses are very sweet and kind and try to be optimistic.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
IVF round was $9000 for just monitoring and retrieval. If you did a fresh transfer with that cycle, add $800. Frozen embryo transfers were $3500
Treated 2010 - 2018
He [Dr. Michael Glassner] is caring, determined and he knows what he’s doing!...Dr. Glassner always helped us with lower/discounted costs, payment plans, & he even waived some fees during a few cycles...Dr. Glassner never gave up on me. He treated me with respect, he allowed me to grieve after each cycle and move to the next treatment at my pace...was always available if I needed to talk to him...Dr. Glassner is the most amazing person!...
Dr. Glassner [at Main Line Fertility] always helped us with lower/discounted costs, payment plans, & he even waived some fees during a few cycles...Pros: Dedicated, smart, caring clinic. Always had appointments, short wait times, great bedside manner, good communication, payment options/discounts available, helped with medications when needed. I could go on forever! Cons: I wish we could see our charts and communicate online!
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
After a horrible experience with my 1st RE, he was determined to help me have a family. Dr. Glassner never gave up on me. He treated me with respect, he allowed me to grieve after each cycle and move to the next treatment at my pace.
Trust him, he knows what he is doing!!
Dr. Glassner is the most amazing person! He’s caring, determined and he knows what he’s doing!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
Bridget, Terri, Rachel, & Regina we’re amazing!
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Convenient times/days, fast appts, short waits, results called by 2pm. Nurses did majority of the visit, but Dr. was always available if I needed to talk to him.
We spent over $100,000 on treatments, our insurance didn’t cover much. Dr. Glassner always helped us with lower/discounted costs, payment plans, & he even waived some fees during a few cycles.
Describe Michael Glassner's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Main Line Fertility .
In my specific case, he recommended multiple embryo transfer due to the numerous unsuccessful cycles I had. He was allowed me to have a say in the decision as well. Together we thought 2 was the right choice. Our next transfer we’re only putting 1 in. He treats each patient & each cycle individually.
Treated 2017 - 2018
I feel confident having Dr. Glassner as my doctor. He explains everything in detail and in a way I can understand. I got pregnant on my own but miscarried and the empathy and understanding through that experience was wonderful. He helped me and my partner understand what happened and how to move forward. We are currently still trying to get pregnant.... We wanted to start small and work our way up. Based on insurance and financial commitments, he recommended our treatments around what we felt confortsble with. Since oral meds alone hasn’t worked for us we are now considering IUI and IVF.
This clinic [Main Line Fertility] is kind, compassionate and caring. For the amount of patients always waiting to see the doctors, they know who you are, and don’t make you feel rushed through the process. Their approach is positive yet sensitive to your situation.... I love the nursing staff! They are compassionate, personable women that helped me feel comfortable through every step of the process.... We wanted to start small and work our way up. Based on insurance and financial commitments,
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Ask any and all questions. Don’t be afraid to ask the smallest one. He will be honest and tell you exactly what is going on.
Everyone in that office knows me by sight. They remember me, are personable, and make every attempt to make me comfortable through this process.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
This clinic is kind, compassionate and caring. For the amount of patients always waiting to see the doctors, they know who you are, and don’t make you feel rushed through the process. Their approach is positive yet sensitive to your situation.
I had my copays and I used my FSA.
Bryn Mawr
Dr. Glassner, from the very first visit treated us like we were human and not a number. He answered all our questions before we even asked them and told us things that we had never been told before that could be causing our problems. Every visit he and his staff are encouraging and compassionate....He is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever seen. Always encouraging us at each visit. He jokes around to try to make you smile and laugh when you are having a rough time dealing with everything going on.
The information the staff [Main Line Fertility] give you can sometimes be a little overwhelming but you can call and email any questions you have at anytime. Each person I’ve talked to have been just as encouraging as the nursing staff.... All of the nurses are so compassionate, encouraging and caring. They take the time to listen and encouraging and are just as heartbroken when you have a negative test as you are
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
He is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever seen. Always encouraging us at each visit. He jokes around to try to make you smile and laugh when you are having a rough time dealing with everything going on. Which always helps. He gives renewed hope with each failed attempt.
Be completely honest about how you are feeling. He will understand.
First IUI, 100 mg of clomid days 4-8 then timed insemination by ultrasound monitoring. Second IUI, 150 mg clomid days 4-8 and timed insemination by ultrasound monitoring. Also he added a baby aspirin daily and 1500 mg of metformin daily
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The information the staff give you can sometimes be a little overwhelming but you can call and email any questions you have at anytime. Each person I’ve talked to have been just as encouraging as the nursing staff.
IUIs were $457 each (which I think is very far pricing. We have paid more at other clinics and didn’t get as good care as we are getting there.) and everything else have been billed to our insurance.
Paoli
I often saw Dr. Glassner's PA more than him but still felt cared for...He was very candid during my 1st visit which set the tone of my time there. I would have liked more explanation of my challenges instead of what I felt were standard answers for someone my age (almost 40.) Overall, I feel like he responds well to my ongoing treatment setbacks....
[Main Line Fert] Strengths: Responsive, compassionate staff, well regarded, team will try everything they can do to help you achieve your desired outcome. Weaknesses: You feel rushed, not enough 1 on 1 with doctor, not enough early morning appointments for working patients...Nurses at the clinic were very nice but often hurried....They treat you with care and share in your disappointments and Joy's.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Ask questions and don't be afraid to be just as candid as he is.
Nurses at the clinic were very nice but often hurried. I often saw Dr. Glassner's PA more than him but still felt cared for.
Cycle 1: times intercourse. Negative pregnancy test. Cycle 2: iui w/clomid, low sperm motility. Negative pregnancy test. Cycle 3: clomid, timed intercourse. Negative pregnancy test. Cycle 4: 2 iuis w/ clomid, fermera, low sperm motility, low amh, negative pregnancy test Cycle 5: gonal-f, ovidrel trigger, timed intercourse over 2 days (iui had to be cancelled by patient). Waiting outcome.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
They treat you with care and share in your disappointments and Joy's.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Insurance covered: Appointments: $40 IUI:$20 Medications: $7 to $49 range Not covered by insurance: Gonal-F and Ovidrel: $840 ( with 25% veterans discount)
Bryn Mawr
Knowledgable, straight forward and understanding. He [Dr. Glassner] did not question my decision to use a sperm donor or my marital status, only offered his medical advice which was appreciated. He outlined the first approach and if that was unsuccessful options for next steps.... I had elevated prolactin, which was managed with a month of medication prior to my IUI. Once those levels were normal I was cleared to take letrozole days 3-7 of my cycle, with an ultrasound on day 7. I used the trigger shot day 9 and had the Iui day11.
The office [Main Line Fertility] and nurses were a well oiled machine that guided me well throughout my monitoring and IUI. Once my pregnancy was confirmed they were not as helpful, but think thats because I was on my way out of the office (into a regular ob/gyn)... My results showed elevated prolactin, which a nurse only followed up on after I called about the results I saw in the online portal. About 2 weeks later the doctor called to follow up and prescribe the same thing initally done without any knowledge of doing it
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Knowledgable, straight forward and understanding. He did not question my decision to use a sperm donor or my marital status, only offered his medical advice which was appreciated. He outlined the first approach and if that was unsuccessful options for next steps.
Bring questions to the initial consult and ask questions about next steps as you go along
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
The office and nurses were a well oiled machine that guided me well throughout my monitoring and IUI. Once my pregnancy was confirmed they were not as helpful, but think thats because I was on my way out of the office (into a regular ob/gyn)
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Very well organized office and staff- all have specialized jobs and practiced hand offs throughout the process. Very friendly and welcoming nurses, all staff was open to the different ways people decide to become parents
IUI was out of pocket-$480. Trigger shot was $75. All other visits/procedures were co pays
What specific things went wrong at Main Line Fertility ?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Main Line Fertility .
Bryn Mawr
Dr Glassner has wonderful bedside manner and for such a delicate, sad and lonely condition, he did all that he could to make us feel at ease. I would highly recommend to any couple looking for help!... He is very busy, certainly tries to make time but be patient if you can’t see him every time.... He and their team are pretty dead set on single embryo transfer to reduce risks.... Dr. Glassner was very honest with our situation, and since he was the second RE we visited
The office [Main Line Fertility] is pretty packed, and while they have the rule of no kids in the room, people would bring in their children, which for someone without any is really tough. Not the clinics fault, as I know this is hard to reinforce. Also the room is pretty crowded and you may wait for a routine visit.... They are very patient and kind. They’ve seen it all, so when I first called and explained our story and lost it on the phone, they were more than compassionate and kind.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr Glassner has wonderful bedside manner and for such a delicate, sad and lonely condition, he did all that he could to make us feel at ease. I would highly recommend to any couple looking for help! This was a welcomed change from our prior experience at another fertility group.
Dr. Glassner was very honest with our situation, and since he was the second RE we visited, he provided an active approach with statistics and realistic expectations.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Colleen, Kristen, Maureen)
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The office is pretty packed, and while they have the rule of no kids in the room, people would bring in their children, which for someone without any is really tough. Not the clinics fault, as I know this is hard to reinforce. Also the room is pretty crowded and you may wait for a routine visit.
Pretty standard
Treated 2018 - 2019
IVF egg retrieval with lupron, estrodial, and injectables [with Dr. Michael Glassner]. We got one embryo and he recommended a biopsy of my uterus...I was scheduled for a transfer and Glassner changed his vacation plans and I wasn’t aware another doctor would be doing my transfer until 24 hours before and I chose to cancel the cycle... is straight forward and to the point. He’s funny and down to earth and honest. He provided our options and was flexible when we wanted to go a different route. He explained all options and pros and cons.
Sometimes I feel rushed by the ladies who answer the phone [at Main Line Fertility]. Otherwise, they are prompt and the clinic is clean and everyone is kind. They are well organized and move people through. They are private...[nurses are] Kind and compassionate and personable. Patient and thorough...I was scheduled for a transfer and Glassner changed his vacation plans and I wasn’t aware another doctor would be doing my transfer until 24 hours before and I chose to cancel the cycle.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Glassner is straight forward and to the point. He’s funny and down to earth and honest. He provided our options and was flexible when we wanted to go a different route. He explained all options and pros and cons.
You have to have a sense of humor and be prepared for a straight shooter.
Dr. Glassner is kind and everybody knows my name and is kind and patient.
IVF egg retrieval with lupron, estrodial, and injectables. We got one embryo and he recommended a biopsy of my uterus.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
Kind and compassionate and personable. Patient and thorough.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Sometimes I feel rushed by the ladies who answer the phone. Otherwise, they are prompt and the clinic is clean and everyone is kind. They are well organized and move people through. They are private.
Fertility costs are expensive in my opinion. Over $10,000 for one cycle.
I only have one embryo
What specific things went wrong at Main Line Fertility ?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Main Line Fertility .
Treated 2018 - 2019
He [Dr. Glassner] always showed compassion but more so when he could see I was feeling down or defeated. ... He was quickly able to answer my questions and offer me reassurance where it was needed. Throughout the process he explained why he was changing things around and answered all of my concerns. ... He has a more individualized approach than other doctors.
The clinic [Main Line Fertility] took an individualized approach. It is a very busy practice which makes it hard. I felt more at ease there than at my previous. I didn't feel like I was left to fend for myself which is a priority I feel in IVF. I felt like they were the experts and was in good hands ... [nursing staff] Very caring and would get back to you in a very timely manner
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
I saw Dr Glassner for a second opinion. He was quickly able to answer my questions and offer me reassurance where it was needed. Throughout the process he explained why he was changing things around and answered all of my concerns. Yes, he's a busy doctor, but he makes sure he puts the time in to bring out the best outcome! He has a more individualized approach than other doctors.
Trust him
Dr Glassner and his staff answered all of my questions in a timely fashion. He always showed compassion but more so when he could see I was feeling down or defeated.
His protocols were specific to your needs and would change as he saw fit. He didn't take any shortcuts
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
Very caring and would get back to you in a very timely manner
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The clinic took an individualized approach. It is a very busy practice which makes it hard. I felt more at ease there than at my previous. I didn't feel like I was left to fend for myself which is a priority I feel in IVF. I felt like they were the experts and was in good hands

Treated 2012 - 2018
Dr. Glassner always has something nice to say to lighten the mood and everyone feels comfortable around him! He listens to his patients needs! When one thing doesnt work he doesnt give up! He sits down and creates a new plan for u! He is also very supportive!...We did a cycle of clomid. And then another (because i requested to try again) the. We tried ivf. My egg quality was not great so my cycle got canceled. We then did another ivf cycle which i had my daughter from.
They [Main Line Fertility] r very organized!! My appointments are always on time. Max time i have needed to wait was 5 min. The secretaries are all sweet and kind! The clinic is also really clean and a nice environment! I totally recommend this place to everyone!... Dr Glassner treats me as if i am his only patient. He always starts off each visit with a warm word! And will sit with me and explain everything to me! Him and his nurses are the best
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
To just go to him! He is amazing!
We did a cycle of clomid. And then another (because i requested to try again) the. We tried ivf. My egg quality was not great so my cycle got canceled. We then did another ivf cycle which i had my daughter from. Recently we did another cycle which i did get pregnant, but had an early miscarriage.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Nicki)
She is so warm and kind! And always ready to listen and explain!
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
They r very organized!! My appointments are always on time. Max time i have needed to wait was 5 min. The secretaries are all sweet and kind! The clinic is also really clean and a nice environment! I totally recommend this place to everyone!
We have insurance that covers 90% of the costs
Treated 2011 - 2018
Dr G [Michael Glassner] is a compassionate dr who deeply wants husband patients to experience pregnancy. He is always there when you need him and goes out of his way to help. That being said, he can also be brash and jovial in his bedside manner which some may find off putting. He is very confident in himself and his work, but he has reason to be. He has a vast knowledge and experience both personally and professionally.
Many patients and it [Main Line Fertility] is run like a tight ship. You are in and out quickly. Which is good and bad. They always take extra time if you need it or ask for it. And are always open. All of the employees and doctors that I have been with at the practice are exceptional.... The women on the IVF team are some of the best women I have ever met. Caring and compassionate, open and encouraging. I could not have made it through infertility without their support
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr G is a compassionate dr who deeply wants husband patients to experience pregnancy. He is always there when you need him and goes out of his way to help. That being said, he can also be brash and jovial in his bedside manner which some may find off putting. He is very confident in himself and his work, but he has reason to be. He has a vast knowledge and experience both personally and professionally.
Trust him and his process
I formed great relationships with the day to day nurses (Ivf), and have a good relationship w Dr Glassner. While I don’t seem him often, when I do I always feel as if I am his only patient and that he deeply cares that I get pregnant
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Many patients and it is run like a tight ship. You are in and out quickly. Which is good and bad. They always take extra time if you need it or ask for it. And are always open. All of the employees and doctors that I have been with at the practice are exceptional.
Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr Glassner is by far the best fertility doctor I have ever seen. He is extremely compassionate and understanding and patient and honest. I loved going to see him and fully trusted him and his team were doing the right thing for my treatments each time.... Dr Glassner treats his patients very kindly and treated my husband and I with a lot of respect and gave us a lot of confidence!...He is an amazing doctor. Trust in him and the nurses and you will be fine.
This clinic [Main Line Fertility] is amazing. Everything about going here made me feel good and welcome. I never second guessed my decisions and I always believed in the staff. They were very professional as well and always acted very caring.... I 100% loved the nursing team here. Niki, Maureen, Bridget really stood out to me and were extremely helpful during this process. They were very patient and always answered my questions with compassion and quickly!
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
He is an amazing doctor. Trust in him and the nurses and you will be fine. They are miracle workers!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Nikki )
I 100% loved the nursing team here. Niki, Maureen, Bridget really stood out to me and were extremely helpful during this process. They were very patient and always answered my questions with compassion and quickly! They also made me feel like I was always doing the right thing.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
This clinic is amazing. Everything about going here made me feel good and welcome. I never second guessed my decisions and I always believed in the staff. They were very professional as well and always acted very caring.
About $13,000 since we started
Treated 2009 - 2012
He [Dr. Michael Glassner] went above and beyond. He was willing to work with our budget and do the testing and procedures we asked for. He never gave up on us. He said he would do what it takes to get us pregnant and he did us that. When we lost our first baby at 11weeks he was so compassionate...We did a three day transfer the first time. Transferring two embryos and got pregnant with one baby. The second time we unfroze our two year old embryos and transferrred two at day five. We got pregnant with our now son.
Appointment [at Main Line Fertility] in the morning are hard to come by. It is crowded but runs well...You are going to wait every time but it is worth the wait. Dr. Glass net will meet with you if you request it...When we lost our first baby I just brusted into tears and the nurse just held me and let me cry...We did a three day transfer the first time. Transferring two embryos and got pregnant with one baby. The second time we unfroze our two year old embryos and transferrred two at day five. We got pregnant with our now son.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
He went above and beyond. He was willing to work with our budget and do the testing and procedures we asked for. He never gave up on us. He said he would do what it takes to get us pregnant and he did us that. When we lost our first baby at 11weeks he was so compassionate.
Speak your mind and tell him what you want and need. He will listen.
He always sat down with us and talked through everything. I needed hand holding throughout the process and he really was there for us.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
Appointment in the morning are hard to come by. It is crowded but runs well. If getting your blood drawn make sure you drink a lot of water ahead of time. You are going to wait every time but it is worth the wait. Dr. Glass net will meet with you if you request it.
After all was said and done it was about $20,000
Treated 2011 - 2018
Dr Glassner is the most honest, caring and thorough doctor I have ever had. He feels your pain and wants what’s best for you. He helps lighten the mood with humor. He is generous. He will work with you financially if you are struggling. Dr. Glassner is compassionate and treats you like family.... Dr. Glassner treats me as if I am his own daughter. He is kind and compassionate, but always tells it like it is.
The doctors at the office [Main Line Fertility] are very thorough. The nurses and staff are very kind and compassionate. They have empathy. I have been there several times when finding out i miscarried and they cried along with me. The office is well run and they keep appointments running close to on time.... Around $30,000. However, I am doing a donor cycle now that Dr. Glassner is giving me a scholarship. I will not pay any of the $16000 cost for eggs or procedure.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
He has a great sense of humor and is excellent at his job!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
The nursing staff has become family to me.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The doctors at the office are very thorough. The nurses and staff are very kind and compassionate. They have empathy. I have been there several times when finding out i miscarried and they cried along with me. The office is well run and they keep appointments running close to on time.
It is like a well oiled machine.
Treated 2008 - 2018
Michael Glassner always went over and beyond to help us and do the best he could do to give us a family. Always honest and blunt. Treated us like family!! Took the time out for me every visit and never felt like just a patient...always honest good or bad...Birth control to get a period. Z-pack- PIO- vaginal suppositories- doxycycline-
[Main Line Fertility is] Always willing to work with you [on cost]...I never had any complaints with anyone or anything. Everyone was wonderful at every visit...All the nursing staff was wonderful! So caring and loving...Michael Glassner always went over and beyond to help us and do the best he could do to give us a family. Always honest and blunt. Treated us like family!! Took the time out for me every visit and never felt like just a patient.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
How much he cares for his patients
Always took the time for me and always honest good or bad
Great lining to get the ivf process moving. Birth control to get a period. Z-pack- PIO- vaginal suppositories- doxycycline-
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
All the nursing staff was wonderful! So caring and loving
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
I never had any complaints with anyone or anything. Everyone was wonderful at every visit. Just be prepared and go in with a open mind and bring a pen and paper to write everything down. Lots of info to try to remember.
Always willing to work with you
Always let us make the decision. We always did 2 embryos at a time.
Treated 2012 - 2013
He [Dr. Michael Glassner] can seem brusque sometimes, but he cares about his patients and doesn't waste your time.... He was very smart and got me out of there in less than a year. He did not waste my time and I appreciated that. he seemed very smart and knowledgable about the latest technologies and what was available to me... He took the time to explain to me what his thinking was. When I had a failed transfer and a chemical pregnancy that was not progressing, he called me to talk to me about it and reassure me that it wasn't my fault.
everyone there [Main Line Fertility-Bryn Mawr] was compassionate and helpful. the only thing I didn't like was the sappy-sweet inspiration signs on the walls, like "not yet in my arms, already in my heart" - those kinds of signs don't help me feel any better about having to undergo fertility treatments... approx $8,000 for IVF in 2012, not including medications.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
He can seem brusque sometimes, but he cares about his patients and doesn't waste your time.
2 cycles IVF. also tried clomid for 2 cycles
Describe your experience with your nurse at Main Line Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Daria)
they were all supportive and wonderful.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
everyone there was compassionate and helpful. the only thing I didn't like was the sappy-sweet inspiration signs on the walls, like "not yet in my arms, already in my heart" - those kinds of signs don't help me feel any better about having to undergo fertility treatments.
approx $8,000 for IVF in 2012, not including medications.
Treated 2012 - 2014
Dr. Glassner and the nurses took my concerns seriously and explained all the treatment plans in depth. Dr. Glassner let me have a voice in all decisions related to my care. That, in my opinion, is what makes the practice so good...Clinic has excellent communication and keeps you apprised of what is happening, takes emergency calls etc...
...the nurses [at Main Line Fertility - Paoli] are extremely empathetic. When I had a couple of cycles that resulted in negative tests, they - specially Margie - understood my pain and talked me through it. The time I was going to the clinic was very emotionally challenging for me, but it produced my twin boys via ivf and I really can't say enough positive things about the nurses and dr Glassner...Clinic has excellent communication and keeps you apprised of what is happening, takes emergency calls etc
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Be honest about your expectations
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
...the nurses are extremely empathetic. When I had a couple of cycles that resulted in negative tests, they - specially Margie - understood my pain and talked me through it. The time I was going to the clinic was very emotionally challenging for me, but it produced my twin boys via ivf and I really can't say enough positive things about the nurses and dr Glassner.
Treated 2017
Dr Glassner is an aggressive and funny RE. He's a realist, too, but he will treat you as aggressively as you want. He tells you all the options, and lets you choose. I appreciated his compassion and levity in what was (and is) an emotionally wrenching process.... Listen carefully - he talks fast!... They are really busy, -and you see different nurses, which can be annoying. I thought Glassner made up for that though.
They [Main Line Fertility and Reproductive Medicine] are really busy, -and you see different nurses, which can be annoying. I thought Glassner made up for that though.... I paid 10K for first round, 9,500 for second.... Dr Glassner is an aggressive and funny RE. He's a realist, too, but he will treat you as aggressively as you want. He tells you all the options, and lets you choose. I appreciated his compassion and levity in what was (and is) an emotionally wrenching process
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Listen carefully - he talks fast!
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
It was all alacarte. I paid 10K for first round, 9,500 for second.
Treated 2015
My experience with Dr Glassner couldn't be better, I felt guided and helped all the way through the fertility treatment....Dr Glassner and all the team are very considerate and kind, they make patients feel comfortable during every procedure they go through. They explain results and status in detail, as well as the planned strategy.
Dr Glassner and all the team are very considerate and kind, they make patients feel comfortable during every procedure they go through. They explain results and status in detail, as well as the planned strategy....The clinic is very clean, organized, comfortable, easy to access.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The clinic is very clean, organized, comfortable, easy to access.
Bryn Mawr

He [Dr. Michael Glassner] can be speedy when answering questions but don’t hesitate to ask him to slow down and repeat. Also be ready to have an idea of what route you would like to take (IUI, IVF, medications). On initial consult he presented me with a variety of options, percentages of success with each option and then asked me what road I would like to take...Because my initial consult was around the same time I was starting a new cycle, I had the option to start treatment immediately. i was prescribed 100mg clomid and 1500 mg metformin. Unfortunately the resulted in potentially 8 mature follicles and the cycle was cancelled.
Everyone [at Main Line Fertility] was friendly and hopeful for my success. Everyone speaks to you like a friend and not just like a patient...The nursing staff was very friendly. They always have a smile on their face...Strengths: Your doctor will see you directly at almost every appointment. Another strength is that the staff are very involved in helping you navigate and understand your insurance coverage. Weakness: Because your doctor will see you directly wait times can be somewhat long, i.e. One hour for baseline ultrasound, bloodwork and talking with doctor.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Glassner is very straightforward when he speaks. He is not the type to beat around the bush, he is gets straight to the point (which I prefer). My experience so far has been great. I am not the type to be sad about my situation, but rather eager to find a solution. Dr. Glassner had the same feeling and is eager to find a recipe that will result in a healthy baby.
Be ready with questions and write them down. He can be speedy when answering questions but don’t hesitate to ask him to slow down and repeat. Also be ready to have an idea of what route you would like to take (IUI, IVF, medications). On initial consult he presented me with a variety of options, percentages of success with each option and then asked me what road I would like to take.
Everyone was friendly and hopeful for my success. Everyone speaks to you like a friend and not just like a patient.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
The nursing staff was very friendly. They always have a smile on their face.
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
So far no cost since I have only done an initial consult and had a cancelled IUI cycle.
Philadelphia
Treated 2017
Dr. Glassner has incredible bedside manner. He is compassionate when he needs to be, and funny when he needs to be...never gave up on us, even in our hardest times. He was encouraging and compassionate. I truly credit him for getting us to our goals. He got personal, showing true emotion and empathy. He is incredibly knowledgeable and put us on an aggressive plan that worked...I was on a more aggressive treatment plan which included lipids, lovenox, and neupogen along with the other IVF drugs to help protect me and my baby from an auto-immune disease I have.
The clinic [Main Line Fertility] is clean, compassionate, knowledgeable, and conveniently located. The entire staff is sensitive and sympathetic to the sensitive situations you are going trough. Sometimes I would wait quite a while to be seen, this is the area they could improve...I was on a more aggressive treatment plan which included lipids, lovenox, and neupogen along with the other IVF drugs to help protect me and my baby from an auto-immune disease I have.
How was your experience with Michael Glassner at Main Line Fertility ?
Dr. Glassner never gave up on us, even in our hardest times. He was encouraging and compassionate. I truly credit him for getting us to our goals. He got personal, showing true emotion and empathy. He is incredibly knowledgeable and put us on an aggressive plan that worked.
He truly knows what he is doing. He is aggressive, but his forward thinking is what got us results. Ask questions so you are comfortable and understand completely your individual protocol.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Main Line Fertility .
Sweet angels who were always compassionate and helpful
Describe your experience with Main Line Fertility .
The clinic is clean, compassionate, knowledgeable, and conveniently located. The entire staff is sensitive and sympathetic to the sensitive situations you are going trough. Sometimes I would wait quite a while to be seen, this is the area they could improve.
I had some fertility coverage, but we ran out by the second retrieval.
I agree with Dr. Glassner's approach to do single embryo transfers. I felt he was thoughtful and considerate.