Medical SchoolU. of Albany
FellowshipU. of Louisville
38A OLD SPARROWBUSH ROAD
LATHAM, NY 12110
518.690.0700
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Michael Grossman to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CNY Fertility Center to a friend?
He [Dr. Grossman] is awesome and takes your input into consideration...and will implement them if possible you will never walk away thinking I’m confused...he will answer any questions you may have no matter how crazy you may think it is...His approach was to transfer one embryo however, I elected to transfer 2 at each transfer and he did inform me of the risks...He was very sympathetic to my loss when he gave me the options on how to proceed with the passing of my son at 9 weeks and which was the safest for me at that stage of my pregnancy. He encouraged me to try again when I felt I was ready to transfer again.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He is compassionate, understanding, humorous and wonderful Dr. who is doing everything within his power to make me and my fiancé’s dream to come true of becoming parents. He has excellent communication skills and top notch bedside manner. Through my disappointments he never made me feel or think that any of it was my fault I couldn’t ask for a better Doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He is awesome and takes your input into consideration and will implement them if possible you will never walk away thinking I’m confused he will answer any questions you may have no matter how crazy you may think it is.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
From the moment I met him he was very caring and understanding to what I was going through and explained to me what the protocol would be and how we should proceed. We were successful on my first FET it ended in miscarriage due to trisomy 22. He was very sympathetic to my loss when he gave me the options on how to proceed with the passing of my son at 9 weeks and which was the safest for me at that stage of my pregnancy. He encouraged me to try again when I felt I was ready to transfer again. He has answered all my questions no matter how crazy they may have been and eased any fears I had when I started this IVF journey. He has a wonderful sense of humor and I was treated as a human being and not a number. I would recommend him to anyone that asked.
Describe the protocols Michael Grossman used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Menopur 75iu, Follistim AQ 150iu, Cetrotide 0.25mg,estrace 2mg twice per day, progesterone in oil 1ml per day, Endometrin 100mg twice per day. I became pregnant on my first FET but ended in miscarriage due to trisomy 22 at 9 weeks.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jackie)
I have request Jackie for all my transfers my hcg washes, my intralipids and she was also present for my retrieval. There aren’t enough words to express how great and compassionate she is and how she was there for me during my loss.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I have no complaints at all about this clinic I was seen in a timely manner never had a long wait and was contacted by staff to give me my results whenever I had bloodwork done if any meds needed adjust or to tell me my hcg levels. This clinic has an awesome team.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center.
IVF$3900 not including medication or monitoring. FET$250 x 3, HCG wash $50 X3 Once Weekly intralipids till pregnancy test $100 x 7 or more
Describe Michael Grossman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
LATHAM
We were only male factor. So I was on a pretty standard protocol [with Dr. Grossman]...He also recommend I do acupuncture before and after transfer and if I had the ability to take the next day or two off of work to relax...He asked our thoughts on how many embros we wanted to transfer, we both at the same time said 2. We then asked him how many made it to the blastocyte stage. He asked his nurse to go grab the picture of the 2 that made it to Blastocytes and we're close to hatching.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
The morning of my day 5 fresh transfer my fiance and I had our hearts set on transferring 2 embros. At this time we didn't know the grading of the embros nor did we know how many made it to Blastocytes. When Dr.Groosman entered the room he asked if I was covered and for permission to enter, he came in and introduced himself and shook my hand and my fiance's. He asked how I was feeling and if I was warm and comfortable. He asked if we had any questions for him, both my fiance and I were kinda at a loss for words even tho we had discussed our thoughts over and over. He asked our thoughts on how many embros we wanted to transfer, we both at the same time said 2. We then asked him how many made it to the blastocyte stage. He asked his nurse to go grab the picture of the 2 that made it to Blastocytes and we're close to hatching. He then said that he looked over my history and had seen that I had been counciled by the nurse we had seen since day one, he then asked our permission to go over the risks of transferring 2- and made sure we understand that having multiples can be risky for both Mom and baby's. He then showed us the picture of the two embros that he felt we're our best chance, but told us it was our choice. He also discussed the other 4 embros and how he felt allow them to grow to day 6 and then freeze. Once we all agreed, and the transfer started, he made sure to tell me what he was doing, before doing it, and if I had any questions to please ask. When he told the nurse it was time to have the embroologist bring the embros in, he said that he thinks we made a great choice and he hopes to make our dream of parents come true. He said that at the end of the day, all that matters to him is that he helps me to become Pregnant. The man has the patience of a saint, I would soal heartly recommend him and have to anyone.
To make sure you listen to his advice, as he truly is the best as what he does. And to ask as many questions, he has all the correct answers
One thing that truly touched my heart as well as my fiance's is Dr. Grossman said right before our transfer " You guys are in great hands, at the end of the day all that matters to me is that I'm able to make your dream of becoming parents come true" That will forever be with me, and brings tears to my eyes just typing this.
We were only male factor. So I was on a pretty standard protocol. My stimming cycle was: 225 mg GONAL-F 75 mg Menopur 0.25 mg Cetrotide 0.08 mg leuprolide for trigger- 2 times 12 hours apart. He also recommend I do acupuncture before and after transfer and if I had the ability to take the next day or two off of work to relax.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rebecca Esnae)
Rebecca was a godsend, she did our original consultation and made sure we understand why our best shot at becoming parents was IVF. We formed a pleasant relationship after a few visits and she made sure she was only a phone call or email away. She responded asap and even left me message with tests I could have done via my PCP. I have told other women going to CNY to request her.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
If you can afford it and live close to the office, I would suggest to do your monitoring with them. If there is anything you don't understand, to ask questions, as all the nurses are always more then willing to help and explain. I would tell them to order your medication sooner rather than later, once the medication is ordered it's out of cnys hands and the shipping process can be quite stressful. There's a few different brands of the stimming meds they use and if one is extremely expensive, as if they can recommend an equivalent
The cost of medication was completely separate. The cost of IVF and freezing of remaining embros for one year was $3900 The cost of monitoring at CNY was $850
He knew we were educated on the risk, even tho he went over it with us again. He felt we were making the right choice
LATHAM
As part of the routine diagnostic testing [with Dr. Michael Grossman], I also underwent an HSG procedure to confirm my remaining tube was open. We tried a few natural cycles next. I had previously used clomid with many terrible Side effects so next we moved to letrozole. I used letrozole with timed intercourse and IUIs for several cycles. We’re now moving into injectable IUI cycles
European, Ashkenazi Jewish, Other
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
As previously mentioned, Dr. Grossman was great. We felt well cared for and were given time and attention to our needs and questions. We felt we could ask anything and received compassionate but realistic responses. The only downside was that after our consultation and procedures, we have not met with him for almost a year. The nurses have handled everything from then on.
Come with all of you questions! There’s nothing you can’t ask.
Dr. Grossman treated us with compassion and took the time to make sure all of our questions were answered and that we were comfortable.
As part of the routine diagnostic testing, I also underwent an HSG procedure to confirm my remaining tube was open. We tried a few natural cycles next. I had previously used clomid with many terrible Side effects so next we moved to letrozole. I used letrozole with timed intercourse and IUIs for several cycles. We’re now moving into injectable IUI cycles
They are AMAZING. Every time I meet a new nurse I add them to my list of favorites, but I’ve realized they’re all my favorite!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I love that CNY combines both eastern and western medicine. They provide so much support and opportunities for patients outside of the routine medical care. Although the office is constantly busy with patients, I never feel rushed and I always feel important to the staff.
Most costs have been covered by my insurance. I only pay the copay. However, NO COST is covered in relation to IVF treatment. As I move closer and closer to IVF, the financial burden makes me feel like this may not be an option.
5 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF
Dr. Grossman explains everything really well. He also makes you feel comfortable. He always gives you a chance to ask any questions you have. Only weakness to me is he talks in a manner that he sounds like he is the host of a television show...This second transfer I am taking the same medications but we added in plaquenil and I am doing Dr. Kiltz extreme keto diet... I also took theralogix supplements ovavite and ovasitol as a prenatal and egg quality purposes. For transfer I stayed on theralogix vitamins and added: baby aspirin, LDN, estradiol, prednisone, progesterone, pio injections.
5 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Don't be afraid to ask questions or have him explain things to you.
They were very personable and everyone at the clinic made you feel like they were their only patient.
My protocol was made up of menopur 75iu, Gonal-f 225iu, cetrotide, and double lupron trigger for egg retrieval. I also took theralogix supplements ovavite and ovasitol as a prenatal and egg quality purposes. For transfer I stayed on theralogix vitamins and added: baby aspirin, LDN, estradiol, prednisone, progesterone, pio injections. My first transfer ended in a chemical. This second transfer I am taking the same medications but we added in plaquenil and I am doing Dr. Kiltz extreme keto diet
The nursing staff calls and communicates your protocol to you and answers any questions you may have. A nurse is always available 24/7 to talk to you. They are organized and the best when you are with them in person.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Clinics strengths are they are organized, communicate well, and the actual ombeonce of the clinic is relaxing and comfortable. A weakness of theirs is they have a lot of patients so occasionally things can get messed up. However, they are always able to fix things right away.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
I did not monitor at CNY. I live in Michigan so I did local monitoring at a fertility clinic close to my home.
Egg Retrieval $4050 (includes $150 local monitoring fee) Transfer $250 Embryo glue $100 Hcg wash $50 (without medication) Intralipid infusion $100 2 30min acupuncture/massage sessions $70 Free nutritional information Free yoga classes
They strongly recommend one embryo however they will make you aware of the risk if doing multiple. Depending on your situation they do allow for multiple embryo transfers.
2007 - 2018
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Dr. Grossman was very up front and truthful. He told me we're in this process together and that we will get a successful pregnancy. He is very caring and has a funny sense of humor. He def. Lightens the stressful situation. Even though I only saw him a couple of times through my cycles he was always avail to answer and questions and was always very friendly in the halls.... First cycle was a clomid cycle. Follicles did not grow like they should of so they canceled the cycle. Next cycle we started on injectables bravelle and menopur.
2007 - 2018
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He is their to help you achieve your goals of a baby. Be upfront on your history and be honest on what you want and don't want.
He was very personable. Went over my history thoroughly discussed options and made a plan TOGETHER! he always wanted to make sure we we're 100% on board with any treatments.
First cycle was a clomid cycle. Follicles did not grow like they should of so they canceled the cycle. Next cycle we started on injectables bravelle and menopur. Started at low dose adventually got to 300/300 follicles grew we triggered with hcg. Ended in a chemical preg. Cycle 3 started with 300/300 triggered with hcg ended with chemical. Had a talk with Dr. Grossman to see what we could do he added lovenox and hcg boosters to the next cycle. Dx of reoccurring pregnancy loss. Cycle 3 300/300 foliicule grew triggered with hcg did lovenox and hcg boosters ended with a life birth of b/g twins @34wks Fast forward 8 yrs. Cycle 4 injectables follistim/ menopur ended in a chemical ( they we're steering away from hcg boosters as they say they don't help.). Cycle 5 &6 chemical pregnancy cycle 7 I pushed to ha e lovenox and hcg boosters added as that's the only way I had a successful pregnancy. Dr. Grossman agreed and added it to cycle. Currently pregnant with twins again.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center.
Greta Joost is amazing. I had her for my first 2007-2009 cycles with cny very personable, caring always willing to go above and beyond. When I started my 2017 cycles Greta had moved to a travel coordinator. Was super sad but went with the next best nurse. Had some head butting with that nurse. Spoke with Greta as we are friends and she told me she was in the office 3 days a week doing travel pt. Stuff but would gladly scan me and get me pregnant on our last cycle as we just could not afford the out of pocket injectable meds anymore. First appt. Back with Greta I asked her if she could look up my last cycle that I did with her that was successful. That I wanted to do the same as that one. We looked at it discussed our plan of action set it in stone and went about our cycle. Currently pregnant with b/b twins. I wouldn't be if it was not for Greta going above and beyond and listening and willing to do what we did before when we were successful. I owe my children to her. The other nurse that I dealt with was Eileen Clark! Another AMAZING nurse. Was my.main blood draw nurse. In and out no problem hardly new she poked me with a needle. Had her through my 2007-2009 cycles. She moved to a telephone nurse for my 2017-2018 cycles but again she went above and beyond and would come down to do my blood draws. She always was smiling and had a great sense of humor. Greta and Eileen are the best team of nurses ever. And my husband and I are forever greatful they work for cny and that they were willing to go above and beyond for us. We owe our children's lives to them. I feel if we did not have these two as our A team we would be empty handed sad and miserable. Keep up the awesome work ladies, as you are the best in our eyes!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Everyone is friendly except the 2 reception girls they never smile. Look miserable like they don't want to be their to work. The clinic is a very peaceful environment when you walk in you wouldn't think it's a Drs office. It def. Helps to relieve some stress.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Dr Grossman has always been caring and open with us. He has been very professional and answered all our questions. During all my procedures he answered any questions and took great care of us. The only suggestion I have for Dr. Grossman is he is not always very firm with his suggestions although I understand some situations do not always have a clear cut answer... For IVF my protocol was Gonal F 300 iu once daily, hcg-lh 10 iu once daily and prenatal. On day 5 he added Cetrotide .25 mg in the AM and on day 9 was Lupron (trigger) 4 mg.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Just ask as many questions as possible
Dr Grossman has been open with us through every step of our journey. He has been available to communicate what was going on and to answer questions and help us make decisions about our future
For IVF my protocol was Gonal F 300 iu once daily, hcg-lh 10 iu once daily and prenatal. On day 5 he added Cetrotide .25 mg in the AM and on day 9 was Lupron (trigger) 4 mg. My retieval was day 11. I had 19 eggs collected, 14 fertilized and 5 made it to day 5 for freezing. No fresh transfer. For FET both times my protocol was Estrace 2 mg (twice daily vaginally), Prednisone 5 mg, aspirin 81 mg and prenatal 2 weeks before transfer. One week before transfer started progesterone in oil 50 mg injection. Also cleocin for 3 days. 5 days before transfer added Endometrin 100 mg (vaginally twice daily). Day before transfer added Prograf .5 mg twice daily. Also did weekly intralipid IV and acupuncture before and after transfer. Discontinued Prograf day of positive pregnancy test. Outcome was positive pregnancy test both times.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Marianne Marx)
The nursing staff treated us like family and communicated all information with us regularly.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
CNY is a great place and we are lucky to have them. The staff is great and their methods work. Only suggestion we have is with follow up. Unless we were proactive CNY did not follow up to keep up on our path. We have had 2 successful transfers although we have also had 2 losses. CNY has been supportive and we know they will help us achieve our goal of creating a family.
We spent about $10,000 for IVF including medications. For our FET it was about $3,000.
After a successful single FET we followed the same protocol for our second transfer.
LATHAM
Dr. Grossman sat down with my husband and I to discuss why my first cycle likely failed. He went through all of the options we can explore to try to have a child with my own eggs. He gave us hope that it was possible to use them and that he’d be willing to try as many times as we are. He also answered all of my questions about my first cycle in detail without belittling me or making them seem silly. Additionally, he went over the pros and cons of using different dosages of medicine the next time around.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Grossman is very soft spoken and calm. He made my husband and I feel welcome at the clinic and made sure he answered all of our questions. He had a great sense of humor which made our conversation more light hearted, especially for such a stressful and confusing issue.
Be open about concerns you have and don’t be afraid to ask questions about different options.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Mary )
Mary is very friendly and made me feel comfortable about explaining all the medicine I will be on. She helped go over all of the medicine I’m currently taking for estrogen priming. She’s very positive and upbeat and gave me hope that she’s worked with other patients with my condition and they’ve had success.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths: calm and welcoming environment. They help address issues efficiently and the nurses go above and beyond to be helpful. Weakness: sometimes challenging to get an appointment for monitoring at an ideal time
$4-6,000
Not at that point yet
LATHAM
He [Dr. Michael Grossman] explained everything from pre testing to statistics to different protocols we could try. He answered any questions that we had to the best that he could. He had a very positive optimistic way of getting his points across. Dr Grossman also performed my laparoscopy. He explained in detail a week before the procedure and asked if we had any questions.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
We were recommended through my sister in law to request Dr Grossman when setting up our consultation. My niece is a CNY baby and Dr Grossman helped them 7 years ago. We had our initial consultation with Dr Grossman. He explained everything from pre testing to statistics to different protocols we could try. He answered any questions that we had to the best that he could. He had a very positive optimistic way of getting his points across. Dr Grossman also performed my laparoscopy. He explained in detail a week before the procedure and asked if we had any questions. The day of surgery he stopped in before to check up on me and spoke to my husband after to update him on the findings. We met with him a few weeks later where he checked incisions and again was more than willing to answer any questions we had. He is always good with returning emails in a timely manner.
One piece of advice I would give is if you’re asking him a question to ask it where it puts his wife in the situation and what they would do for certain situations.
Dr Grossman has a great bedside manner, but is also able to tell you exactly what you need to hear. He listens to what you have to say as well as supplying his knowledge in a professional manner.
We went right into injections. After 2 unsuccessful iui’s we did a laparoscopy.
You can tell that the nurses love working at CNY and love what they do. They are very kind, caring and patient. If one can’t get your blood they will call another nurse in who might have a better chance. They are very timely at responding to emails and making phone calls.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
CNY is wonderful. Dr Kiltz makes sure his facilities run smoothly. He is always looking to hear what his patients have to say to improve his locations. Dr Kiltz is mora than willing to give you his number and will respond with a text or call if you have any concerns or questions. He puts on great chats on Facebook when he shares important information on diet or different protocols to taken for different procedures. I would highly recommend CNY to anyone going through this journey!
I have a copay each time I’m seen
LATHAM
He [Dr. Michael Grossman] was really acertive, confident and cheerful. Was always ready to listen and work with us as a team. He's calming tone was very refreshing. He was sincere and had a plan for the entire treatment. I really appreciated his mannerisms and way of making me feel comfortable. He was trying to work with us and not to his benefit.... He always told me I just had lazy ovaries...but that he could work with that. We had talked about lui without injectables and he offer others like lui with injectable or ivf. We decided to go with ivf and he was with us every step of the way. Started us with injectable from day one of my cycle and suppositories.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He was really acertive, confident and cheerful. Was always ready to listen and work with us as a team. He's calming tone was very refreshing. He was sincere and had a plan for the entire treatment. I really appreciated his mannerisms and way of making me feel comfortable. He was trying to work with us and not to his benefit.
Pay close attention to him...He's a fast right to the point talker
He was compassionate, straight forward and listened to my concerns and answer all of my questions. He really was not there to just make money...He was literally trying to help us conceive. He put our desires first.
All nurses were professional and knowledgeable...they were always smiling and helpful. Attended to everyone of my needs and concerns.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Calming environment, on point with schedule, always neat and clean. Made me feel welcome and at home. Atmosphere was excellent. All staff was helpful, restrooms always clean, utensils well sterilized and rooms well equipped and clean.
All monitoring was done in time and fast.
It was exactly what was discussed...and payment options were given. I'm so happy with the financial team for keeping everything broken up so I was able to understand
He was more toward single because of risks of multiples but never pushed us to make a decision based on his opinion. He basically advised what he thought would be best
LATHAM
I wasn't aware that my initial intake would be my only real in person meeting with the RE...Dr. Grossman is highly experienced and clearly an excellent RE. What I feel he lacks, however is warmth. It feels like he gives you the facts without really weighing in on and/or discussing your decision making. Dr. Grossman is extremely gentle with procedures. His personality is calm overall, but he is quick witted and brief in his interactions...Use the patient portal to communicate with him as he is usually quick to respond to your questions if you message him. You will also be able to schedule phone calls with him.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Grossman is highly experienced and clearly an excellent RE. What I feel he lacks, however is warmth. It feels like he gives you the facts without really weighing in on and/or discussing your decision making. Dr. Grossman is extremely gentle with procedures. His personality is calm overall, but he is quick witted and brief in his interactions. He speaks quickly so you really have to pay attention to what he says or you might miss something.
Before going into the intake, have a list of questions prepared for him as this will likely be the only time you sit down with him. Use the patient portal to communicate with him as he is usually quick to respond to your questions if you message him. You will also be able to schedule phone calls with him.
The clinic itself is very busy and most staff seem to forget how harrowing the experience of infertility is for people. I wasn't aware that my initial intake would be my only real in person meeting with the RE. Procedures are not explained in detail. You have to be a squeaky wheel in order to get answers from staff.
For 5 days: Gonal F 225 IU once daily, Menopur 75 IUonce daily, Z Pak --take 2 tablets by mouth the first day, then 1 tablet by mouth daily until all the medication is gone, Prednisone 5 mg--1 tablet by mouth twice daily, Prenatal Vitamin one qd--take one by mouth daily. Day 6-9: Added Cetrotide .25 mg. Day 10: Stopped all injectables and took Lupron 0.8 mg and Ovidrel 250 mcg. Day 11: Just took Prednisone and prenatal vitamins. I had the retrieval two days later. They retrieved 17 eggs total. They ICSIed 15 eggs and 3 survived to day 6 and day 7. We refused PGS testing but we consented to assisted hatching. The following month, we decided to put all three embryos in during the transfer.
As mentioned earlier, the staff need to remember that infertility is a tough thing for couples to face. Also, they need to not assume that we have googled everything and understand the IUI or IVF processes in their entirety. It would have been nice to have a sit down with someone who would explain the procedures before they were performed, as normally occurs in the medical field. Some of the nurses expressed compassion while others struggled to do so. When I called, I felt I was being a nuisance and often felt rushed off the phone. At times, I would have to call repeatedly to get a call back. They do make an effort however to follow up when you are monitored locally, to ensure you are on track.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic itself is gorgeous! Top of the line equipment and services. They have a beautiful aesthetic with a full spa located upstairs where you can book acupuncture and massages. The lobby is warm and inviting with nice furniture, a beautiful fireplace, and dim lighting. It is clear that Dr. Kiltz, the head of the practice, poured his heart and soul into creating these clinics. I wonder how he would feel if he discovered how they are treating clients. If you are looking for affordable IVF, then CNY is the most affordable out there. Just be prepared to be treated as a number and not as an individual. A strength of the clinic is that you never wait long to be seen. Make sure to advocate for yourself if you come here for treatment.
I didn't monitor at CNY, I monitored locally. For the most part, the local monitoring went smoothly. There was some glitches with CNY not getting results quickly enough--I believe that happened twice. Once, the local clinic that monitored didn't accurately count my follicles, so CNY scheduled an ultrasound at their clinic before my failed IUI. CNY didn't always post my lab results to my portal.
It is $3900 for IVF with ICSI including 1 year storage of embryos and a year of FET. Meds via my own insurance company's specialty pharmacy--just paid co pays. If monitoring is done at CNY, it is an additional $875. If you go locally to your OBGYN, your insurance company pays for it. My insurance company pays for unlimited IUIs. Co pays at CNY are usually $50.
He didn't weigh in other than saying that three was the maximum that I could transfer due to my age.
LATHAM
Dr.Grossman is very down to earth and makes you feel comfortable in a stressful situation. His calm demeanor helps keep your stress levels down as well... write down questions as you think of them that way when you meet with him you can make sure to get all the information you need. Even if you think it is a silly question he is very understanding and will answer any and all questions you have...He is very respectful and understanding of the process and helps to make you feel comfortable in an otherwise stressful situation...After several iuis we decided to move on to IVF...
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr.Grossman is very down to earth and makes you feel comfortable in a stressful situation. His calm demeanor helps keep your stress levels down as well. I am very happy with having my procedures done by him.
Not just for dr. Grossman but write down questions as you think of them that way when you meet with him you can make sure to get all the information you need. Even if you think it is a silly question he is very understanding and will answer any and all questions you have.
After several iuis we decided to move on to IVF. I used gonal f, menopur, lupron, cetrotide and baby aspirin. I have a mutation gene MTHFR and therefore take baby aspirin and methyl folate to help with that. After first retrieval didn't create that many embryos I started taking coq10 to try and help with my egg quality. I have also tried intralipids in case of an immune disorder.
Everyone is very kind and only wants the best out of each situation for you.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I believe this clinic is very helpful. They have seminars for questions, and are also one of the most affordable care I have researched in the area. They have a healing arts center in the same building where you can have acupuncture or massages and also yoga for healing. I think they are very well rounded and don't have any complaints other than the fact that I was not informed of an embryo that made it to freeze prior to my next appointment. It was a shock but a happy one.
$4725 for IVF including monitoring, anesthesia, egg retrieval, icsi, freezing for a year and frozen transfers during that year.
LATHAM
When I first met with Dr Grossman before pursuing IVF he was very friendly and knowledgeable, and had actually reviewed my records thoroughly ahead of our appointment (something very few doctors have done in my experience!). He had a great bedside manner, was patient at answering all my questions, and was good at quickly tailoring the level of detail and attitude with which he explained things to a level appropriate for my prior knowledge, so that he was able to educate me about the process while not seeming condescending. Through retrieval and transfer he was realistic and did not sugar coat facts/chances, yet seemed optimistic and made me feel hopeful.
Ask lots of questions!
After my first meeting with Dr. Grossman I felt an immense sense of relief and hope. He had thoroughly read my records transferred from another doctor ahead of time and understood why I wanted to get started with IVF and not spend any more time on IUIs or repeat any tests that were not necessary. While I mainly saw the nurses during monitoring, Dr. Grossman was kind, patient and reassuring at retrieval and transfer. The nursing staff were amazing at answering my questions and clarifications both in person and through the patient portal and let me weigh in on preferences so that I felt I was helping make treatment decisions that worked for me (such as timing of when to adjust thyroid medication, or whether to wait a cycle after retrieval or begin BCP right away in preparation for FET).
Short stimulation phase with no suppression beforehand, antagonist protocol, Lupron trigger - selected to reduce OHSS risks as I was a first time IVF patient under 35 with unexplained infertility and no history of not responding well to medications. ICSI to improve chances due to using donor sperm (seemed ICSI was the practice's standard whenever possible). Freeze-all due to elevated progesterone at retrieval. 12 eggs retrieved, 9 fertilized, 6 made it to day 5 blasts and were frozen. FET protocol with PIO and baby aspirin continuing through 10w and progesterone suppositories to 12w. Had positive beta after first FET (eSET due to my age, good embryo quality and my low tolerance for risk of multiples) resulting in current ongoing singleton pregnancy (12w).
Nursing staff were great at promptly responding to my questions through the patient portal and following up with the doctor if needed. When I saw them in person at monitoring visits, I saw a lot of different nurses but they were all very professional. Nearly all of them were excellent at blood draws and at doing transvaginal ultrasounds with as little discomfort as possible. I also had to repeat my SHG and HSG, and it was much less painful with CNY than at the previous doctor I had used. Nurses were great at getting me in and out quickly at before-work appointments, yet were patient and understanding on the days I did have questions and took the time to demonstrate things such as injection technique. Occasionally I would have to ask a question of a second nurse at the next visit or through the portal when an initial nurse had said they would follow up with me. The fact that there were so many different nursing staff seemed to mean that there was not the best possible coordination, but nothing important ever was forgotten or lost for me (I felt my care was actually better organized than at a different doctor's practice when I had had an assigned nurse coordinator). It was difficult to reach staff promptly by phone at the location where I was treated, so they advised me to use the patient portal whenever possible - for the most part this was fine but there were a few times I would have liked to be able to reach someone on the phone more easily. When I needed to speak to the on-call nurse after hours I was able to reach her immediately though and she was very reassuring and scheduled me an appointment the next day for some unexplained bleeding.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
There is a lot of marketing of this practice as being integrative and spa-like. I was initially very reluctant to go to this practice because I was afraid that they would push complementary and alternative medication/treatments on me that had little evidence for efficacy. They did give me a copy of founder Dr. Kiltz's book which in my opinion has a load of dangerous nonsense mixed in with medical information. However, none of the doctors or staff ever pushed me to try anything that I didn't feel was "real" medicine (like acupuncture, massage, etc.). If you're like me- very skeptical of "alternative" treatments and prefer that your doctor stick to established medical science - I can assure you that at least the Albany location was great and I always felt that my doctors and the nursing staff were well-informed and choosing good evidence-based treatment options. The practice has a spa/wellness center above it and I was worried about this almost being a conflict of interest for the staff but my worries seemed unfounded. The clinic has very nice up-to-date equipment including new ultrasound machines, and appears clean and professional. The waiting room has a more home-like atmosphere than any other doctor I have been to. They also provided nice touches such as wipes and pads for your use in cleaning up after monitoring ultrasounds, and a warm robe at retrieval and transfer (spa-like characteristics I can get behind!). While it was sometimes hard to reach staff by phone, their use of the online portal compensated well and it was easy to review your own test results and ask questions. There was about a month's wait scheduling an initial appointment but once treatment had started they were on the ball with fitting you in and I was often able to schedule monitoring early enough to not miss work. They did not "batch" IVF patients like I have seen other practices do, so I felt confident that timing of procedures was appropriate and tailored to how I was responding. I was ultimately much more satisfied with the communication and tailored treatment from CNY than I was with a different provider where I had pursued IUI.
I was lucky enough to have full insurance coverage for nearly all IVF costs with only $20 copays for certain visits at the time I pursued treatment with Dr. Grossman. I believe I spent about $800 on donor sperm, and about $1000 for testing/consult before my insurance coverage began, to repeat HSG, SHG, and some monitored non-treatment cycle bloodwork.
LATHAM
Dr. Grossman is a very compassionate, caring doctor. I truly believe he wants everyone to succeed. He is a very pragmatic, by-the-book type doctor that needs to 'see the proof' before jumping on board with a new, innovative treatment. He believes perseverance and multiple attempts work just as well as complicated protocols. He will talk through everything with you and is very honest and blunt about things.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Be open and honest with him; he does not shy away from questions or challenges. He will be willing to address whatever concerns you have but you have to share them. Also, be proactive in your professional relationship with him. He is busy and has many patients - I take the time to send him updates as to my progress throughout my cycle so that when/if I need him, he knows who I am and what is going on.
Dr. Grossman takes the time to call and write emails in response to any question or concern. Each message or call is personal and specific to me as his patient. He has remembered my profession every time we speak and it makes me feel like I am a whole person to him, not just a number.
Dr. Grossman is very "typical." I did two fairly straight-forward cycles with him: Call with CD1, baselines CD3, start stimming. Retrieval, then a day-2 transfer (and day 3 the next cycle) since I only had 1 and then 2 eggs fertilize. Both bfns and then eqq quality and a dominant follicle issue was suspected for me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Greta)
Wonderful! My go-to connection at the clinic, esp as a travel patient. Saved my sanity and my butt many times. She coordinates all protocols, meds, rXs with the drs and billing team. She sends detailed instructions on a daily basis while cycling. She is compassionate and gives the BEST hugs ever <3
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
CNY is in Albany (Latham) NY and deals with a lot of travel patients as their price is incredibly affordable, compared to many IVF clinics. ($3900 for an IVF cycle with ICSI, frozen storage and FETs within a year of retrieval, as of Feb 2016). Their clinic itself is gorgeous and spa-like. A CNY Healing Arts spa is upstairs with a beautiful fireplace room, massages, acupuncture, and wonderful staff. The environment is so calming and very un-hospital-like.
I monitored locally at home and traveled to CNY for retrieval and transfer only. They coordinate the out of town monitoring with you. I go on my monitoring days any time before 11 am and STAT results are sent to CNY same day. My nurse then called around 3 pm with instructions for the day based on the results. Easy peasy.
$3900 for one IVF cycle including ICSI, frozen storage for 1 year and all FETs within one year of retrieval. They also include assisted hatching and do it when indicated. If you monitor there, there is an additional $850 ($825??) fee (I did not monitor there (did so locally and was covered by my insurance despite no IVF coverage).
2009 - 2012
Dr. Grossman is kind and honest and thoughtful. I miscarried a month after being released from his care, and when he found out, he called me immediately. He offers encouragement and realism...The only negative I can think of was that I wish I could have seen him at every appointment...He's a little goofy, but you're in great hands....One [strength] I didn't mention was his welcoming of a second opinion when I expressed defeat after failed/cancelled cycle number 15.
2009 - 2012
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
See the earlier page for his strengths. One I didn't mention was his welcoming of a second opinion when I expressed defeat after failed/cancelled cycle number 15. The only negative I can think of was that I wish I could have seen him at every appointment.
He's a little goofy, but you're in great hands.
We started with unmedicated IUIs; went on to Clomid (which my body didn't tolerate); then on to a different oral drug (name I can't remember); after 5-6 failures, Dr. Grossman suggested I change donors. Tried that for a few more orally medicated IUIs. My insurance didn't pay for injectibles, so he suggested we move on to IVF. I conceived with an extremely low HCG level. Dr. Grossman was very candid in his lack of faith in the pregnancy. I ended up miscarrying at 11 weeks, 6 days. Next step was the transfer of an embryo that I had frozen. It was supported by injections post-transfer. That failed. I tried one more medicated IUI, which failed. I sought the advice of another doctor who added estrogen priming (DHA) to my final IVF attempt. It worked and I have a beautiful four-year-old daughter. All attempts were supported by post-insemination etc progesterone/estrace. Vaginal suppositories or injections.
There was clearly one star: Greta. She was the nurse that everyone turned to with questions. She also seemed to be Dr. Grossman's most trusted adviser. Everyone was kind and compassionate. A few times I would have liked a second opinion on dosages or adjustments to drugs I was taking.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Nothing to report that wasn't already typed in the review of Dr. Grossman and the nurses except that this clinic has a spa in house that offers acupuncture, yoga, massage all designed to help in conception. And a fabulous fireplace in the waiting room. And they were almost 100% on time with appointments.
From start to finish, probably $30,000.
I was sufficiently educated about the options should I become pregnant with triplets when trying to decide how many of the three embryos I should transfer at IVF attempt #1.
PCOS, Unexplained
I have done a bunch of IUIs, starting with pills and moving up to injectibles [protocol with Dr. Michael Grossman]. Everything seems to be working in terms of egg production, and sperm samples look good, but so far the outcome hasn't been what we wanted. The clinic is still confident that IUI will work...We met with him a few times and he explained everything clearly and answered any questions we had. He really made me feel hopeful and at ease.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He is very friendly and makes things way less scary than they could be. He explained each option, starting from the lease invasive all the way to the most invasive. He explained the risks and chances of multiples with each type of treatment. He took the time to listen and any weird question I had, even when it was medical but not totally related to treatment.
Don't be afraid of what the diagnosis will be, because it is what it is either way.
I have done a bunch of IUIs, starting with pills and moving up to injectibles. Everything seems to be working in terms of egg production, and sperm samples look good, but so far the outcome hasn't been what we wanted. The clinic is still confident that IUI will work.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Nicchole)
All the nurses are great but I have a particularly good relationship with Nicchole. She explains things clearly and is always so positive.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
CNY is a very calm place. The atmosphere is relaxing. All the staff are very professional and you know that you're in good hands. I have been going there for a year now so everyone recognizes me. In a way its sad (obviously I would prefer to not have to keep going back) but it is nice to feel so welcome and I do like seeing everyone. Some days are busier than others so there may be a bit of a wait, but its worth it.
LATHAM
He [Dr. Michael Grossman] was very kind and compassionate. He seem to genuinely care about what was going on and wanted to make sure we ended up pregnant. Even though we didn't. He also made sure after the procedure for the egg retrieval to come back in and tell me how many eggs he retrieved. Even though the nurse had already told me. It shows that he truly actually cares.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He was very kind and compassionate. He seem to genuinely care about what was going on and wanted to make sure we ended up pregnant. Even though we didn't. He also made sure after the procedure for the egg retrieval to come back in and tell me how many eggs he retrieved. Even though the nurse had already told me. It shows that he truly actually cares.
Be open to hearing the blunt truth. While some patients don't like that it is something that I truly like in my doctors. I don't like to be left in the dark and given false hope.
He took the time to actually explain the procedure before he did it. He didn't rush through it like I was just another number and he answered any questions that I had.
13 days of stimulation with a number of different medications.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Stacey)
They were amazing supportive. Anytime I called with a question they were right there ready to answer. If they didn't have an answer they would figure it out and call me right back. They were very comforting even when we got the call that our little embryo did not make it.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They can be a bit busy at times, so you may have to wait to get results or to even talk to a nurse sometimes and that can be very frustrating. When they do answer your phone calls they do everything in their power to help you as fast and accurate as possible which I appreciate.
He believes strongly in freezing the embryos and only placing one in at a time as well
2 IVF, Donor Sperm
He [Dr. Grossman] is nice and knows his job but he does not have a good bedside manner.... You rarely see the doctor. Nurses constantly handling your case and administering protocols.... Lack of emotion. Seems like a nice doctor but I have only seen him a few times: during initial meeting, for a few minutes before retrieval and a few minutes before transfer. He is friendly and knowledgeable but perhaps the clinic size is too much for the number of doctors there
2 IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He is nice and knows his job but he does not have a good bedside manner.
Stim with menopur and gonal, cetrotide and then trigger shot. Prednisone, DhEA and coenzyme. Only 2 eggs retrieved first time, 1 fertilized and after a fresh transfer failed to implant. Second time same protocol except 7 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized. 2 implanted after a frozen transfer and experimental treatment of a drip resmeblembling mayonnaise and a HCG wash. Both embryos used with donor sperm failed to implant.
Amazing nursing staff. Very friendly and compassionate and knowledgeable. Love Sheila and Marianne.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Clean clinic, early appointments, weekend appointments. Lack of communication a few times where we thought we had more of my husbands sleep remaining and were led to believe this but at retrieval we were told only donor was available.
First time close to $7000 due to insurance not covering procedures and included $1000 for donor sperm and accupcunture costs for a few months. Second time approximately $800 due to insurance covering most except drug and appointment copays.
Office was hesitant to transfer more then 1 embryo but I wanted to so they allowed it even though it was against protocol.
LATHAM
Dr. Grossman sat down with my husband and I to discuss why my first cycle likely failed. He went through all of the options we can explore to try to have a child with my own eggs. He gave us hope that it was possible to use them and that he’d be willing to try as many times as we are.... We are using lower dosages of IVF drugs than we did in our first round. I’m using HGH and 1mg of estrace for a month of estrogen priming then lower stims than previously.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rebecca)
Rebecca went above and beyond to explain every mediation to me, show me how to use it, give me her cell number if I had additional questions and help me to schedule convenient appointments around my teaching schedule
Not there yet
IVF, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
My situation is difficult because I had to have a total hysterectomy due to endometriosis and extensive scar tissue. He [Dr. Michael Grossman] was patient and explained the obstacles we needed to overcome in order to achieve a pregnancy using a gestational carrier. I left feeling prepared and a sense of optimism that I didn’t have when I went into the appointment...My carrier will be having IVF with the use of donor eggs. I’m planning to use banked eggs due to the ease and timing of my carriers cycle.
IVF, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
My situation is difficult because I had to have a total hysterectomy due to endometriosis and extensive scar tissue. He was patient and explained the obstacles we needed to overcome in order to achieve a pregnancy using a gestational carrier. I left feeling prepared and a sense of optimism that I didn’t have when I went into the appointment.
Be honest and do some research on possible questions you need answered before going in. Bring a list if necessary.
The doctor took his time and explained everything and helped me to feel at ease with the process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rebecca Eskin)
She was amazing and willing to go out of her way to find out anything if she didn’t know the answer.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The have a great and compassionate team and a holistic approach to reproductive health. The treatments are affordable and they offer in-house financing on treatments. The only drawback is they’re so popular that they are booking out a couple of months for consultations but put your name on the cancellation list and they will call you when they get an opening.
Costs are affordable in comparison to other fertility treatment providers. In house financing available
Doctor left it up to us but I preferred to do 1 at a time.
Anovulation, Male Factor
Doctor took the time to actually sit down with us and discuss the process and options....we started trying with the less invasive treatment and having MFI he guided us through stuff that could help my husband improve his sperm health and now we have our son... He was very good at explaining treatment options and other information in a manner that we could understand....Dr grossman worked with what our insurance would cover
Anovulation, Male Factor
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
I loved his sense of humor. My husband and I felt comfortable talking to him. He was very good at explaining treatment options and other information in a manner that we could understand. And most importantly he let us try without any invasive fertility treatments since we didn’t have the means to pay. He worked with what our insurance would cover
Don’t be afraid to open up. He is only there to help
Doctor took the time to actually sit down with us and discuss the process and options. He found out why we were not conceiving and we started trying with the less invasive treatment and having MFI he guided us through stuff that could help my husband improve his sperm health and now we have our son
He referred my husband to a urologist. The urologist gave him advice on how to improve his health to improve his sperm health. During that process he started me on a pill to make try and make me have regular cycles and sometime in between that we finally conceived my little boy
The nursing staff was always polite and if I had any questions they would made sure I had an answer before I left the office. Very attentive
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very clean, organized. There is always a way to get in touch with either the doctors or the nurses for advice or to answer questions . I loved how fast they can give out appointments. The nurses were also very knowledgeable.
Dr grossman worked with what our insurance would cover since we weren’t financially ready for big medical bills.
IUI, 2 IVF
Dr. Grossman was patient, kind, a good communicator and very professional, while helping me feel calm and at peace. He showed empathy and made me feel cared for and that he was trustworthy. He always responded to my questions in a timely and caring manner....We started with the “less is more approach” and only retrieved 3 embryos at first. We did a fresh transfer that failed. We repeated a similar protocol with higher stimulating meds next, and produced more embryos.
IUI, 2 IVF
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Stay patient and don’t give up if the cycles don’t work.
He was warm, caring, compassionate, funny, and made me feel at ease and cared for.
We started with the “less is more approach” and only retrieved 3 embryos at first. We did a fresh transfer that failed. We repeated a similar protocol with higher stimulating meds next, and produced more embryos. That fresh transfer failed. We did a frozen transfer that resulted in eptopic. I asked to be put on lovenox and intralipids for the following FET, he agreed, and I had. Live birth Singleton.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Justine taylor)
The staff was so caring and sweet. They became more like friends. I trusted them and their advice. They had a huge role in helping me through the emotional/mental aspect of IVF.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They care about women’s rights to get affordable IVF treatment. They care about the woman as a whole human focusing on all aspects of the journey. They were caring and compassionate and treated me like family.
800 monitoring fee 3900 fresh cycle 1500 frozen cycle Not included meds
He always suggested single transfers, but ultimately let the choice be mine. I elected 2 embryos each transfer.
IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Grossman was our Godsend. He was so nice and warm. He made sure we understood everything and was very patient with our million questions....Dr Grossman made us feel like he was on the journey with us and wanted us to succeed.... First cycle with CNY we did the Lupron shots.... After that failed. Dr.Grossman suggested we don’t do the Lupron shots with the next cycle. We added the acupuncture as well and SUCCESS!!!
IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Grossman was our Godsend. He was so nice and warm. He made sure we understood everything and was very patient with our million questions. We are hoping to do another cycle to try from r baby number two and look forward to seeing Dr. Grossman soon
Trust him and his expertise
Dr Grossman made us so comfortable. Coming from another facility where we did 4 cycles and were treated so much like just a paycheck it was so refreshing to feel like our doctor cared. Dr Grossman made us feel like he was on the journey with us and wanted us to succeed.
First cycle with CNY we did the Lupron shots. And the progesterone shits along with all the other meds. After that failed. Dr.Grossman suggested we don’t do the Lupron shots with the next cycle. We added the acupuncture as well and SUCCESS!!!
So caring and we felt they were really rooting for us
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The only weakness was there was a 45 minute wait for a room to give the sperm sample and my hubby had to go into one of the massage rooms since the “ sample room “ was unavailable and he ended up missing our first meeting because he was waiting
We spent over 60,000 at different clinic for 4 failures. We were about wiped out. And were gonna to give up. On a hunch I found CNY and I wish we would have found them first
I think it’s best to do only one embryo. It causes less stress on the body
LATHAM
He [Dr. Grossman] was very educated in his explanation and options based on my medical history. To be honest we only saw him for our consultation and I have only seen nurses for the actual monitoring and procedures.... He only mentioned the course of action when we decided to try IUI before any other invasive treatment. After our decision the nurses have made all the calls.... He explained things realistically and scientifically which was a good balance.
European, Other
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He was very educated in his explanation and options based on my medical history. To be honest we only saw him for our consultation and I have only seen nurses for the actual monitoring and procedures.
Ask a lot of questions because he gives a lot of helpful answers.
He explained things realistically and scientifically which was a good balance. We felt comfortable.
Amazing. Helpful. Nice! And comforting. They are quick to respond when I needed something regarding a prescription/my insurance, etc...
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
CNY Is great at scheduling. The nursing staff is amazing. Billing is great, I’ve never had issues. They are prompt in calling with any issues or results you’re waiting for. I can’t say they have any weaknesses, they’ve only corrected issues I’ve had with my pharmacy in a and timely manner. Always know I’m talking about if I call about something frantically. They seem to always have the answers!
My insurance covers IUI so I only pay a $20 copay per visit and I’ve been there too many times to keep track of the total cost.
2014 - 2018
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr Grossman makes me feel comfortable and i feel completely confident on his care that i will have succes.... Great bedside manner. Always pleasant and caring.... Always made me feel hopeful. Always seems like he cares about me, as a patient and our desire to have a baby....The waiting room [CNY Fertility Center - Latham] is calming and Zen. The staff always has a smile on their face and makes me feel at ease.... Always clean and welcoming....
2014 - 2018
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Always made me feel hopeful. Always seems like he cares about me, as a patient and our desire to have a baby. Dr Grossman makes me feel comfortable and i feel completely confident on his care that i will have succes.
Be ready to laugh.
Great bedside manner. Always pleasant and caring.
I’m not really sure. I remember Gonal f, menapure, Lupron, progesterone suppositories.
Always responded to messages and always knowledgeable about what was ask. Always ends a conversation with “My pleasure”.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Always clean and welcoming. The waiting room is calming and Zen. The staff always has a smile on their face and makes me feel at ease. I see there is some construction going on but you can’t hear it, it’s not disturbing and it’s not messy.
During my last cycle, my insurance only paid for my meds so i paid around $3900 for the first cycle and then he clinic allowed me to add on to pay for my second too. They had packages where you could buy multiple cycles for less but i didn’t do that. Thankful the financial team was very understanding and allowed me to “upgrade”. I think in the end we paid around $10000
Yes. I always felt comfortable with his practice
2012 - 2018
Dr.Grossman is a soft spoken and kind Doctor with a great sense of humor. He's also very open minded to different protocols. Dr.Grossman genuinely cares about his patients and their success. He explains the treatment plan thoroughly and in a a way that is easily understood. Dr.Grossman has a way with making even the most stressful situations more manageable....For IUIs with injections I was on 75iu follistim/75 menopur. I have PCOS so a low dose for an IUI worked like a charm.
2012 - 2018
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Don't be afraid to suggest different protocols to him!
Always thoughtful. Explained everything fully and in a way that was easily understood. Really seems to care about his patients.
For IUIs with injections I was on 75iu follistim/75 menopur. I have PCOS so a low dose for an IUI worked like a charm. I have 2 children from IUIs For my first IVF cycle I was on 225 follistim/75 menopur. 21 eggs retrieved. Only 4 embryos. None made it to day 5.
The nurses always would message back in a timely manner. They also described everything well during monitoring appointments
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths- great staff. Great atmosphere. You immediately feel comfortable and relaxed despite a stressful situation. Weaknesses- seems to have issues getting tests results faxed from outside monitoring placea
Ivf-3900 Biopsy fee-700
LATHAM
[Dr. Michael Grossman] put me on the immune protocol which mean I take differnt medicine to lower inflammation in my body to help get a better result because I do have PCOS...He is one amazing doctor very kind hearted and had amazing bedside manners. He made me feel so comfortable during egg retrieval...He treated me like a person not just a number.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Grossman is one amazing human From the get go I could tell. He treated me like a person not just a number. My experience with CNY has been by far the best I have been through several fertility clinics an have never been happy until I found CNY.
I would tell a prospective patient that they are in good hands with Dr. Grossman and not to worry.
They put me on the immune protocol which mean I take differnt medicine to lower inflammation in my body to help get a better result because I do have PCOS
Nursing was amazing if I had any questionw they always respond or got the answer somehow
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Amazing that's all I have to say the clinc is beautiful very calming. You dont feel like your at a fertility office. Staff is very humble as well. As soon as you walk in there us a lady that's always greets you. One cool part is they have a healing center where they do massage and acupuncture as well they also have a pool spa it's beautiful.
The total cost for my IVF cycle was 3900 I believe.
PCOS, Unexplained
He [Dr. Michael Grossman] was really easy to talk to and understanding. Explained things really well. Was amazing and caring when I lost my first pregnancy. He counseled me appropriately, and performed the D&C. I always felt like a priority to him...Started with letrozole and iui which resulted in pregnancy on the first cycle. I miscarried at 8 weeks, and did a few more letrozole cycles. He then switched me to an injectable cycle (menopur, Gonal F) with iui. I had a successful pregnancy on the second injectable cycle.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He was really easy to talk to and understanding. Explained things really well. Was amazing and caring when I lost my first pregnancy. He counseled me appropriately, and performed the D&C. I always felt like a priority to him.
He’s very descriptive in his explanations.
He was very caring, sensitive, and clear with delivery of information.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Niccole davey)
They were all amazing.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Beautiful facility, provides holistic care with a spa above the clinic. Only weakness is that hours are a little funny so that it gets really packed at times. Even so, appts move fast and they do what they can to reduce wait time. And offer chair massages in the waiting room when it’s busy!
My insurance covered most everything. I paid out of pocket for some additional genetic testing and a $20 at most visits.
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve
Dr Grossman has been caring, honest, professional, compassionate and optimistic...Dr Grossman has increased and changed my meds during a few cycles to attempt to find the right fit. There are times he gets ahead of himself during or discussions which can leave me feeling confused but overall shows his compassion and optimism.
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Write down your questions and his answers. Appointments can be overwhelming and it's best to make a list to feel prepared.
Dr Grossman increased my injectiblea dosage after the 1st failed IUI and used a method he referred to as "hitting the gas and the break" at the same time to attempt to thicken my lining and grow follicles at the same rate.
Caring, compassionate and very down to earth. I would request Nicole often because she always remembered and understood my issues and was diligent.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths-comfortable atmosphere and friendly staff Negative-very busy and can receive several different options depending on if you see several nurses during a cycle.
Around $500 for injectible IUI cycle.
I have not started an IVF cycle yet due to not being able to afford treatment.
LATHAM
He [Dr. Michael Grossman] was very good at explaining my options so I understood. He always made sure I was ok and they my questions were answered. I was very comfortable with him as my Doctor. The first time we met with him I was very overwhelmed so we took a break and met again about a year later. During our second meeting he was made sure to ease my overwhelming feelings and take time to go over everything again. He also seemed to remember us from our first meeting.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He was very good at explaining my options so I understood. He always made sure I was ok and they my questions were answered. I was very comfortable with him as my Doctor. The first time we met with him I was very overwhelmed so we took a break and met again about a year later. During our second meeting he was made sure to ease my overwhelming feelings and take time to go over everything again. He also seemed to remember us from our first meeting.
He took the time to listen to my concerns and explain my options with me.
The nursing staff at CNY is very caring and compassionate. They take the time to talk to you and reassure you.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic overall is a good clinic. I felt comfortable there. I was comfortable with the staff. They have good communication with you about your test results, medication needs. I had to make an emergency call because I ran out of meds and my pharmacy didn’t have what I needed in stock. The on call nurse was very quick into transferring my RX and making sure I got what I needed. I also ran out of needles during my treatment and the nurse made gave me plenty so I wouldn’t run out again.
My insurance covered most of it. There were co pays involved for monitoring.
2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
I only saw Grossman for either retrival or transfer. He was kind and knowledgeable. I always felt like it wouldnt work for some reaaon. And it did not. I would love to try again. I do trust Dr. Grossman, along with Ditkoff who i also saw....Lupron, progesterone, and i can not recall the other medications used in my treatmen. It was all IVF and i believe a standard protocol.
2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Write things down. Ask questions and keep the same nurse if possible, because you will see nurses more then doctors.
He was personable and kind.
All the nursing staff were efficient in treating me. One could tell they are busy and its a busy clinic. But i trusted them and the process.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Busy clinic, strengths friendly and organized. Weakness, felt like a clinic, would have liked more individualized care. Sometimes it felt very busy and that i was just another client. The office its self was comfortable and relaxing.
It would have been worth the 20,000.00, spent if a baby was the prize. Unfortunately for me this has not happened yet.
I just had to trust them.
LATHAM
He [Dr. Grossman] was kind and reassuring. Well practiced and I was totally comfortable with him. I had little interaction with him but what I did have was positive. He allowed my daughter to be in the room for transfer and was patient and kind to her.... Understand CNY is an insanely busy clinic and it’s impossible for everyone to get the attention some may crave....I i never met the staff prior to me coming in for transfer so no relationship developed.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He was kind and reassuring. Well practiced and I was totally comfortable with him. I had little interaction with him but what I did have was positive. He allowed my daughter to be in the room for transfer and was patient and kind to her.
I i never met the staff prior to me coming in for transfer so no relationship developed. It was difficult getting ahold of travel team and no one was familiar with my personal case
I honestly have no idea. I’ve done so many cycles they all blend together
Busy. Understaffed. Too many cases to manage. It’s impossible to give great care with their workload
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Because they take on everyone they are incredibly busy. So busy it’s extremely difficult to get ahold of someone and no one is familiar with your individual case. They are like a day spa which offers a level of comfort and relaxation you don’t get at other clinics. Staff is incredibly kind
I wasn’t monitored at this clinic. I was monitored in CA
$3400 to the clinic All other fees were paid direct to monitoring clinics and pharmacies
With my history and age they allowed multiple
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
He [Dr. Michael Grossman] explained what to expect during our initial visit. Our options were also discussed as well as how different treatments may require different protocols. Even during some very sad and trying times he helped me have hope. Eventually I got my rainbow baby.... During the two instances when I miscarried he was very caring and understanding. It was a very difficult time and he was reassuring and was comforting.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He explained what to expect during our initial visit. Our options were also discussed as well as how different treatments may require different protocols. Even during some very sad and trying times he helped me have hope. Eventually I got my rainbow baby.
He is kind and compassionate. Ask him anything he will be honest.
I felt like a human. During the two instances when I miscarried he was very caring and understanding. It was a very difficult time and he was reassuring and was comforting.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Marianne )
Marianne was fantastic she made me feel comfortable from the very beginning. She was always warm and friendly. She was the nurse who was able to get me pregnant each time. She shared in my pain when I not only suffered one miscarriage but suffered a second. She was there to comfort me and cry with me. I am thankful for each and every day.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They are very kind. The wait times are usually not too long like in other offices. They are always there to listen and try to accommodate your schedule as best as they possibly can. I hope you love them just as I did!
I did IUI which was covered by insurance. The medications were pretty much covered with nothing but a copay due. Costs were pretty minimal.
2009 - 2015
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr gross man [Michael Grossman] always called us by name and was very responsive and available. Caring open and honest... Open honest caring and calls you by name. I had a complication from my first retrieval that required transfer to hospital and further care and Dr Grossman was great with everything, explaining things and providing hospital care as well as follow up clinic care
2009 - 2015
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
As previously described. Open honest caring and calls you by name. I had a complication from my first retrieval that required transfer to hospital and further care and Dr Grossman was great with everything, explaining things and providing hospital care as well as follow up clinic care
Schedule talks with gim
Dr gross man always called us by name and was very responsive and available. Caring open and honest
Don’t remember
Very busy. Seem overwhelmed with a lot of responsibility. Very caring. Sometimes seemed rushed.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very busy. Sometimes hard to get in touch with people. Would be nice to have a care team so it’s easier to contact someone. Great doctors and nurses. Clean. Good hours. Like the holistic clinic upstairs. Sometimes nurses run very very behind schedule
3,900 for retrieval and all costs associated with that cycle. Biopsy of embryo was 1,000. Insurance covered my monitoring. Meds were about 3,000 each cycle. PGD was another 4,000 per cycle. For IUI meds were the same price and monitoring was covered
2011 - 2015
10 IUI, 8 IVF, Donor Eggs
Very good clinician - transfers much less painful with Dr. Grossman than with other mds. Caring, considerate, professional. Explains things in terms easy to understand.
2011 - 2015
10 IUI, 8 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Caring, considerate, professional. Explains things in terms easy to understand. Very good clinician - transfers much less painful with Dr. Grossman than with other mds.
Good clinician, excellent at transfer procedures.
Considerate of my privacy
Did almost every protacol, all with usually the same results.
Greta is the out-of-town patient RN coordinator and is on the ball. Some of the other nursing staff is not - they don't call with test results/medication instructions. OR staff is very good. Kimmie is excellent - thorough, compassionate, accommodating.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Beautiful clinic, best medical office I've ever been to. Waiting room has couches, coffee, soft lighting, and relaxing music. Not like any waiting area I've seen - more like a spa. One room for procedure and recovery, PRIVATE. Not a big room with multiple beds like other clinics.
Was an out-of-town patient, did monitoring where I lived and not at this clinic
The least expensive cycle costs I found anywhere. HALF the cost of most other clincis.
LATHAM
He [Dr. Grossman] has excellent bedside manner and tells you the pros and cons of each treatment. Before my laparoscopy he explained what to expect. Following my laparoscopy with no findings he explained that there are still no answers for my infertility. We are giving iui another shot as my son is an iui baby. If that doesnt work we will need to stop treatment. I have had 2 pregnancies naturally that miscarried and i cant afford IVF unfortunately.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He has excellent bedside manner and tells you the pros and cons of each treatment. Before my laparoscopy he explained what to expect. Following my laparoscopy with no findings he explained that there are still no answers for my infertility. We are giving iui another shot as my son is an iui baby. If that doesnt work we will need to stop treatment. I have had 2 pregnancies naturally that miscarried and i cant afford IVF unfortunately.
Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy for unexplained to rule out silent endo. No findings.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This clinic has so many protocols, especially for my recurrent pregnancy loss protocol. I have a son from iui with no miscarraiges but in trying for baby number 2 I have miscarried twice. They made me feel like I would get pregnant again. I have unexplained and have not gotten pregnant again but I know they are trying there hardest within the means that I can afford.
1 IUI, IVF
Amazing Doctor [Dr. Michael Grossman], who makes you feel that there is hope, that it could happen, by answering all your questions and doubts. Overall makes you realize that you are not alone, during this process, that he’s available for you to answer questions.... Since our first consultation, we knew we liked him as our fertility doctor. Very accessible and answered all the 1000 thousand questions we had/have since we are a somewhat different case.
1 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Very compassionate, candid doctor. Since our first consultation, we knew we liked him as our fertility doctor. Very accessible and answered all the 1000 thousand questions we had/have since we are a somewhat different case.
Amazing Doctor, who makes you feel that there is hope, that it could happen, by answering all your questions and doubts. Overall makes you realize that you are not alone, during this process, that he’s available for you to answer questions.
Walking us thru the whole process, very charming, making us, specially me very confident and secure.
to don’t dissapointed if our first treatment doesn’t work with the most beautiful embryos, because ugly embryos make beautiful embryos
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Mary, Kimberly)
Mary and Kimberly are anamazing caring nurses. Both answered all questions
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
as a female patient i have no complains or concerns. My husband would like to suggest to have a better way to handle the specimen samples instead of walking back to the front desk with the white bag.
3 IUI, IVF, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
He’s [Dr. Grossman] very caring, funny, empathetic and knowledgeable. Seem to genuinely want what is best for me.... Friendly & sociable doctor who is willing to work with me to succeed, is straight forward, but maintains the human element. Responds to emails & other communication. Offers professional & personal insight. Cares, is compassionate & empathetic.... The staff [CNY Fert Ctr- Latham] are great for the most part.
3 IUI, IVF, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Relax! He’s easy to talk to.
He’s very caring, funny, empathetic and knowledgeable. Seem to genuinely want what is best for me.
Will later, we just started working together.
They are very nice, but often seemed busy.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Great atmosphere. The staff are great for the most part. Communication, explanation of finances, changes, overall communication can improve. When policies change & asked to explain why (eg. discount for purchase of multiple IVF cycles of Fertile Guarantee program), not much in terms of a response. Great clinic, great staff & doctors, but communication could improve a little.
So far, about $10K
Not yet.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
He [Dr. Michael Grossman] was warmand had great bedside manner. He was through and answers all my questions, eventhe silly ones. He gave me realistic expectations and I would and have recommended him to other ivf patients. The quality of care I received was great and it’s what kept me going back to cny...My plan of treatment was specific to my case. Answered all my questions
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He was warmand had great bedside manner. He was through and answers all my questions, eventhe silly ones. He gave me realistic expectations and I would and have recommended him to other ivf patients. The quality of care I received was great and it’s what kept me going back to cny.
Go in with questions you want answered
My plan of treatment was specific to my case. Answered all my questions
Don’t recall
The were friendly and very organized. I always got my results and questions answered in a prompt manner
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is great and inviting. It is a calming environment. The services they offer such as acupuncture are an added bonus to the already great service and care you receive. The even had a massage therapist inthe waiting room which absolutely helped ease nerves
6500 for ivf and meds
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS, Other
Dr Grossman sat me down a few times to go over procedures, results, and planning next steps and he wouldn't even need to look At my chart. He knew everything about me and even remembered my husbands birthday and wished him a happy birthday.... Dr Grossman lets me do whatever I want to do. He does not push you into any kind of direction. The only thing he said absolutely no to was transferring more then one embryo if we do IVF bc of my genetic condition
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He is a very patient guy who will tell you what he thinks. He understands how frustrating this journey is and talks to you like a person and takes the amount of time you need to feel comfortable with what will happen
He is a fast talker but he is a patient man
They are all very great and friendly. I of course have one that I do love more then most and will ask for her when she is there
So far it's co pays and payments for bloodwork
LATHAM
[Dr. Michael Grossman was] Always available to answer my questions, willing to explain things multiple times until we understand and feel comfortable...He was great. Gave us all the information we needed...He was direct and caring. Laid out all our options for us and gave us the information needed to make our decision...Keep the notes he gives you they are very informative.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He was great. Gave us all the information we needed. He explained everything so we understood. He was direct and caring. Laid out all our options for us and gave us the information needed to make our decision.
Keep the notes he gives you they are very informative.
They are all so kind and caring. No matter who I end up with I always get treated very well. They always make me feel comfortable even when I am nervous.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It is very inviting. The atmosphere is warm and relaxing. I feel very comfortable being there. It is clean and very nicely decorated. I don't usually have to wait very long at all, even when they are busy.
LATHAM
I felt like a human because the dr [Dr. Michael Grossman] really cared about me and wanted to know all about my infertility journey...very straightforward and nice. He tells you like it is and gives you options. He really cares about what he is doing and it shows. He always made sure I felt comfortable. I never felt bad asking him questions I thought were silly...He may seem a little dry at first but he is not
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr grossman is very straightforward and nice. He tells you like it is and gives you options. He really cares about what he is doing and it shows. He always made sure I felt comfortable. I never felt bad asking him questions I thought were silly
He may seem a little dry at first but he is not
I felt like a human because the dr really cared about me and wanted to know all about my infertility journey
Absolutely wonderful.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It’s like a spa in the clinic. So calming. You feel like your on vacation. The front staff and nurses are so kind. They have coffee and tea complimentary. The rooms are very clean and up to date. There’s a lot of baby pictures hanging. It’s reassuring
2013 - 2015
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS
He [Dr. Michael Grossman] has great bedside manner. I felt comfortable and he supported what I wanted. I feel like medication should've been adjusted based on my previous miscarriages and eggs not developing the way they should have...We started with IUIs and they all failed. We took time off, then went back to try IVF and that failed. We chose to move instead of trying again
2013 - 2015
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He has great bedside manner. I felt comfortable and he supported what I wanted. I feel like medication should've been adjusted based on my previous miscarriages and eggs not developing the way they should have.
We started with IUIs and they all failed. We took time off, then went back to try IVF and that failed. We chose to move instead of trying again.
Knowledgeable and compassionate
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very clean and inviting. I wish there was a little more flexibility with the times. There are no weekend hours so it made me nervous when I had to wait until Monday to do a procedure. The Doctors and nurses are nice. The treatments/protocols just didn't work for us.
LATHAM
I felt like he [Dr. Michael Grossman] answered all of my questions, but he was pretty short and I had to be the one to bring things up or push for what I wanted. He was very nice and helpful though.... They were quick to respond, very cheap, and easy to work with. I was disappointed though that I had different nurses and different answers each time I spoke to them. They didn’t adjust my cycle when it needed adjusting and wish someone would have advocated for me.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
I felt like he answered all of my questions, but he was pretty short and I had to be the one to bring things up or push for what I wanted. He was very nice and helpful though.
IVF $3900
Prefer single transfer
LATHAM
He [Dr. Grossman] truly believes in what he does and definitely cares for his patients...Taking injections and Prednisone. Prednisone for Inflammation...He listened to me and gave his recommendations on next steps...I felt he genuinely wants to help me reach my dream on having a baby. He was attentive, professional and knowledgeable. He always responded to my emails quickly and was clear on the next steps for me. I highly recommend Dr. Grossman.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He truly believes in what he does and definitely cares for his patients.
He listened to me and gave his recommendations on next steps.
Right now, I’m going to start soon on medication. Taking injections and Prednisone. Prednisone for Inflammation.
Nurses were attentive, they communicated clearly on what needs to be done. They pay attention to details and they showed empathy.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
If you are looking for a second opinion and you feel you need a new doctor, I highly recommend going to CNY Fertility. Make sure you are on top of your protocol and call with questions. I’m glad I made the choice to change.
The cost seems reasonable. Less expensive than other fertility clinics.
LATHAM
I only went there one time for an initial consultation. He [Dr. Michael Grossman] left the room 3 times during our meeting to perform procedures on other patients. Despite the reason I was there he explained all procedures in detail even though I told him I was already aware of everything. I later discovered that this line of questioning and explanations was to ensure they we're able to charge me the $500.00 for a new patient consultation.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
I only went there one time for an initial consultation. He left the room 3 times during our meeting to perform procedures on other patients. Despite the reason I was there he explained all procedures in detail even though I told him I was already aware of everything. I later discovered that this line of questioning and explanations was to ensure they we're able to charge me the $500.00 for a new patient consultation.
Go with your gut feeling.
The initial meeting at the desk was cold and unorganzied. They barely acknowledged me. They did not greet me or call me by my name.
None at all.
I only met the nurse who walked me to the consult room and she did not even tell me her name.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is beautiful. And appears appealing when you come in. I called for a consult on surgery with a possible IVF follow up. After the consult was over the doctor had told me they do not even provide that surgery at their facility.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
he [Dr. Grossman] is so caring!...one who really cares about his work and patients. He wants everyone to succeed and will try every avenue and listen to different opinions too. I am very lucky to have him as my doctor. He explains everything in detail before each procedure and then explains as he goes too so you know exactly what's going on as he does it...Ask any question you want, he'll answer, even if you feel it's stupid.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
he is one who really cares about his work and patients. He wants everyone to succeed and will try every avenue and listen to different opinions too. I am very lucky to have him as my doctor. He explains everything in detail before each procedure and then explains as he goes too so you know exactly what's going on as he does it.
Ask any question you want, he'll answer, even if you feel it's stupid.
he is so caring!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jackie M)
Jackie is amazing and so caring!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They are a busy clinic and sometimes you need to advocate for yourself. Don't be afraid to ask questions and text dr. K. the nursing staff is incredible and very caring. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
one cost of $3900 that's all
PCOS, Unexplained
I felt like he [Dr. Michael Grossman] cared to ensure all our questions were answered and we were treated with kindness and compassion. We always felt comfortable. He explained everything in terms we could understand. He was very thorough and available when we called with questions.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
I felt like he cared to ensure all our questions were answered and we were treated with kindness and compassion. We always felt comfortable. He explained everything in terms we could understand. He was very thorough and available when we called with questions.
Ask anything that’s on your mind
Personalized care
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Greta )
Every single nurse I encountered was fabulous
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Feel comfortable upon arrival, everyone is kind and offers information everyone treats you like you’re a person not a number. Everyone is there to offer advice and ensure you have the best experience possible, they have hours that work with any schedule
Ivf fee iui fee clinic fees
Recommended one if before the age of 35 but allowed 2