Nurse available by email
TerreHaute
1429 North 6th Street, 2nd Floor
Terre Haute, IN 47807
888-365-3436
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Michael Henry to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Care of Indiana to a friend?
While he [Dr. Michael Henry] wanted to do another round of IVF, when we said we couldnt afford it financially he developed a plan that could allow us to move forward without bankrupting us. He again offered education that the plan wasn't going to have the success rate as IVF, but nonetheless provides hope when we had none...I wish he would have told us that there was a chance that we would not get embryos to freeze and what that percentage was. I knew that there was a chance that the procedure wouldn't produce a in my hands baby, but I was truly crushed that we had no embryos to freeze.
How was your experience with Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana?
Dr. Henry is honest. Sometimes brutally, but his delivery is so very kind. At our transfer there was one possible embryo that might have made it to freeze according to the embryologist. While Dr. Henry was checking in post procedure he placed he patted on my leg and said softly that we shouldn't hope too much because that embroyo wasn't going to make it. The embroyo didn't make it, but that honesty is what we needed during this emotional time. In our follow up appointment after the chemical pregnancy, he listened to us. He actually said, "It's okay to not be okay." I was floored. Never had a doctor acknowledged our emotional heartache. While he wanted to do another round of IVF, when we said we couldnt afford it financially he developed a plan that could allow us to move forward without bankrupting us. He again offered education that the plan wasn't going to have the success rate as IVF, but nonetheless provides hope when we had none. The only weakness, and I'm not even sure it is a true weakness. I wish he would have told us that there was a chance that we would not get embryos to freeze and what that percentage was. I knew that there was a chance that the procedure wouldn't produce a in my hands baby, but I was truly crushed that we had no embryos to freeze.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana?
No question is a dumb question. They will answer them all so dont be afraid to ask.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana?
Dr. Henry and his office attended to my every need. Then are quick to answer emails the same day. They are informative and give you honest information but with a tender touch many of us require going through this emotional time.
Describe the protocols Michael Henry used in your cycles at Reproductive Care of Indiana and their degree of success.
Medications used: Birth Control Luperon 20 units until I started stimulating medications because my estradiol was slightly elevated, then 10 units until HCG shot was administered. Follistem 125 units, then 150,then 275 units, then 225 units. Menopur 150 units, then 225 units, then 150 units The Follistem and Menopur were moved around because my estradiol was not increasing quickly enough and the drastic increase was because my follicles were not growing very fast. Each medication adjustment was based on blood draw and follicle scans. Ovidrel trigger was given on cycle day 22. Retrival occurred on cycle day 24. Endometrin was taken vaginally 3 times per day from day of transfer until BETA test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care of Indiana. (Assigned nurse: Jamie and Jeni)
Jamie and Jeni were amazing. They were quick to respond. When my medication was shipped it froze during transport and compromised everything. I freaked out. I sent Jamie an email and she called me within 3 minutes and walked through what I needed to do and followed up with the pharmacy to ensure the cycle was not delayed. I received a prompt email about results, my emails were always returned within 24 hours. At my follow up appointment the honest and compassion shown by Jeni was amazing. I have dealt with other offices and their care is second to none. I think the only weakness would be that I wish we were told that medications will be adjusted during the cycle. The office gave us loaners when needed but since we paid out of pocket for the medications. So when we needed replace what we had used we were scambling to come up with $600. If we would have known we would have adjusted and saved more.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care of Indiana.
The staff were kind and responsive to our needs. The weakness if the clinic was location. They are 2 hours away from us and all monitoring had to be done at their office so that entailed a lot of travel. They have 3 satellite locations but they are in the southern part of the state and I live in the northern part. I also wish they offered counseling. Living in a state where you have to pay out of pocket for IVF and medications, I feel like there are more people in my position that if it didn't result in a lasting pregnancy there is a lot emotional fallout left over to clean up. A fertility informed therapist would be a wonderful addition to the practice.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana.
The total cost of care was $16,300. This included medications.
Describe Michael Henry's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Care of Indiana.
We only had 2 high graded embryos, therefore both were transferred to ensure the greatest probability of success one would implant.
Indianapolis

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana.

PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Henry took the time to listen to all my questions and concerns. He gave me hope that having a child was possible...we aren’t able to afford treatments that we truly think we need to conceive such as IVF. We were able to voice some of these to Dr Henry. He was very understanding and didn’t make us feel bad about not being able to afford. He later laid out a plan for cheaper options for us to try. I truly appreciated that he listened and was willing to work with us.
South Asian, Other
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana?
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 15 years. Financially it’s been a difficult road, we aren’t able to afford treatments that we truly think we need to conceive such as IVF. We were able to voice some of these to Dr Henry. He was very understanding and didn’t make us feel bad about not being able to afford. He later laid out a plan for cheaper options for us to try. I truly appreciated that he listened and was willing to work with us.
Voice all your concerns, good or bad.
My first treatment was Ovulation Induction Therapy I started with Provera , 1 pill a day for 10 days . I got a period several days after taking Provera. On day 3-7 of my cycle,I started Femara (5mg/2 pills). On day 5-8 of my cycle, I took Gonal-F (75 units) I did several ultrasounds to monitor the growth of my follicles. Unfortunately, none of my follicles grew to the acceptable size for ovulation. So my treatment was cancelled.
I felt rushed during some of my ultrasound appointments. The nurse stuck the ultrasound instrument wiggled it around for a few seconds and was able to determine what was going on. Never had that kind of rush sevice.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care of Indiana.
Always check what you’re being billed for. Know your insurance coverage and make sure the clinic is processing claims before you pay, if of course you know your insurance will cover certain services.
Medications such as gonalf , femara,Provera was around $600 or so. I don’t remember specifically the ultrasound and lab testing costs

2 Embryo Freezing, IVF, Surrogacy
Dr. Henry is very intelligent. He collects information before answering questions. He does his homework and is very knowledgeable about his area of expertise. He may not answer questions in person immediately, but I like that because he thinks before he speaks. ... Dr. Henry has our second Gestational Surrogate on Endometrin and injectable Progesterone. He does not use Lupron. ...
2 Embryo Freezing, IVF, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana?
Be prepared with questions which you've done some homework on already.
We recently switched from using Dr. William Gentry (we felt like a number there) to using Dr. Michael Henry. We were greeted by the most amazing nurse, Jamie Walters, who had consulted with Dr. Henry and our Embryologist, Dr. Jaime Hogerty prior to our appointment. They were knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly at the time of consultation in October 2018. We are slated for an Embryo Transfer on March 19th.
Our first doctor had our first Gestational Surrogate on birth control pills, estrogen, Lupron, and injectable Progesterone. This time around, Dr. Henry has our second Gestational Surrogate on Endometrin and injectable Progesterone. He does not use Lupron.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care of Indiana. (Assigned nurse: Jamie Walters)
Nurse Jamie Walters was extremely compassionate and caring during our first appointment with her and Dr. Henry. She was very organized and knowledgeable. In January, we were communicating via emails and she said quite a few things that weren't pertinent to our situation, and it made me think that she wasn't truly paying attention. It concerned me and my husband.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care of Indiana.
As we are newer to this clinic, and Embryo Transfer is slated for March 19th (18 days!!!), I cannot appropriately assess the clinic's strengths or weaknesses, because we haven't had too much experience with them yet.
As our Gestational Surrogate's insurance doesn't kick in until after we're released to her regular OB/GYN, we have paid $500 in medical screening, and will have to pay $1,800 for the Embryo Transfer, $2,000 in medications for our Surrogate, and $1,000 for three ultrasounds/bloodwork.
Our Embryologist suggested that there may be a possibility that egg quality and/or embryo quality is more fragile than normal. For this reason, she suggested at our second Embryo Transfer to thaw one Embryo, and if it didn't have A+ quality, then we would thaw the second Embryo and transfer both. However, our current Gestational Surrogate only agreed to one at a time.

PCOS, Other
Dr Henry was very knowledgeable and knew exactly what treatment was needed for me. I was nervous that my treatment required surgical correction, and he was very up front that if I didn’t get the correction that I’d have a 50/50 chance of miscarrying once conceiving. He was correct and I trust all of the decisions made by him.... December 2017- Septate Uterine correction. Diagnosed via ultrasound. February 2018- First round of Clomid/Ovidrel at lowest dose. Labs didn’t indicate there were any additional reasons to escalate treatment further without attempting TI first.
PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana?
Don’t go anywhere else. The treatment plan is very straight forward and you see the same Dr and nurses every visit. It makes the whole process much less emotionally taxing.
From the initial consultation Dr Henry addressed all of my concerns and reassured me that the factors likely playing into my infertility (TBD in whole at that point) were treatable.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care of Indiana. (Assigned nurse: Jamie)
My nurse communicated very effectively via email (my preferred method) and by phone. She was very responsive to my questions and was very reassuring. After my first ultrasound and finding out I was pregnant with twins she reassured me everything would be fine, as I only had one egg at the follicle scan. I was in complete shock, but she was so excited for us and gave me a hug as I left in tears of overwhelmed joy.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care of Indiana.
I love that I was able to complete all of my surgical treatment, labs, and procedures in one building. Small enough to be personable and see the same Dr/Nurses, but large enough to have the experience and expertise to lead me to conceive on my first round of treatment.
The treatment of the underlying causes of infertility were covered under insurance. Once working towards concieving the costs were very reasonable and thoroughly explained up front. I even received a refund for some reason months after my last appointment in office.
I did not get to the point where this conversation was had.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
He was very sympathetic with my husband and I. He knew our names and had great bedside manners especially during difficult times. ... For example, Dr. Henry, during a visit, was straight forward about our embryos having issues, but was very compassionate with his wording and checked on us periodically. ... If you want specific details about something, he will take the time to make sure you get everything you want.
Latino, Middle Eastern
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
How was your experience with Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana?
Dr. Henry was compassionate and the procedures seemed very relaxed and well organized. For example, Dr. Henry, during a visit, was straight forward about our embryos having issues, but was very compassionate with his wording and checked on us periodically. He is knowledgeable about fertility treatments and about his patients.
Do not hesitate to ask questions. Dr. Henry will give you as much information as you want. If you want specific details about something, he will take the time to make sure you get everything you want.
Birth control at the beginning. Lupron 20 units for 10 days, to prevent ovulation. Lupron, as long as bloodwork is okay, drops to 10 units with follistem and menopur for 10 days to increase growth/muture of eggs. Hcg shot when doctor states your ready. Day in a half later, retrieval and 5 days later transfer which then you start on progesterone hormones. Progesterone hormone was a vaginal suppository three times daily for me but can be shots. This helps thicken your lining for implantation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care of Indiana. (Assigned nurse: Jamie and jeni)
The staff is excellent. They are knowledgable about the procedures, schedules and any questions you may have. They are very compassionate and email back as quickly as they can.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care of Indiana.
Plan on being at the office longer than expected because some patients have emergencies and get pushed ahead of you. They try to schedule you appropriately and spaced for such occurances. The staff is great and helpful. The procedures are done in the same building as appointments, which helps lessen stress for the big procedures.
$10,000 for everything including procedures, bloodwork, and ultrasounds. $5,400 for medications and $400 for extra tests.
Indianapolis

[Dr. Henry] Just wasn’t thorough as far as explaining what was going on, the bigger picture, or what or what to expect, he didn’t explain test results or why we were doing or not doing certain things. One day he threw out that I “may not be ovulating” but never explained why that was so or how he knew that information. I asked questions after an HSG and they were brushed off as if The info was necessary for me to know or worry about
How was your experience with Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana?
Just wasn’t thorough as far as explaining what was going on, the bigger picture, or what or what to expect, he didn’t explain test results or why we were doing or not doing certain things. One day he threw out that I “may not be ovulating” but never explained why that was so or how he knew that information. I asked questions after an HSG and they were brushed off as if The info was necessary for me to know or worry about...
Go in an expert knowing everything about your body and just needing the actual treatment and you may be good!
Didn’t feel like a number, had normal bedside manner
I did not get past testing, I do believe the testing was thorough but because it was my first introduction to fertility treatment, years later after all my research I realize just how much information was left out...we just went through standard initial fertility testing including bloodwork, hsg and then the rest of the treatment was too expensive to continue, we had male factor infertility as well so we could not proceed with an IUI. My husband was sent to a urologist.
Well organized, compassionate, liked the fact that he had a diverse staff, only con was lack of ever being able to get someone on the actual phone
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care of Indiana.
Things may have changed but I still stand by when I say you will probably be most successful at this clinic if you already have a good source of knowledge about your own infertility issues and just need the treatment. He will not go into details or explanations about things, almost brushing off any normal questions and just wanting you to follow the treatment plan. I do think they have a compassionate staff for as far as I got.
I cannot speak to cost outside of preliminary fertility treatment up to having uterine septum surgery, but my insurance did not cover anything so it was all expensive, my surgery was done at the beltway surgery center was about 4k altogether
Indianapolis

He [Dr. Henry]listens and accepts feedback. He tends to give options for treatment and lets the patient pick rather than just saying "This is what we're doing next." He wants to make sure that you both understand and agree with treatment plans. My only criticism is that he doesn't seem to like to do tests that he sees as extra. Things that seem standard in other clinics (FSH, morph in SA, lining check in FET) aren't even suggested here...He's got a sense of humor
How was your experience with Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana?
He's got a sense of humor and is always "sure" the next thing will work. But is willing to dive into options if it doesn't. He listens and accepts feedback. He tends to give options for treatment and lets the patient pick rather than just saying "This is what we're doing next." He wants to make sure that you both understand and agree with treatment plans. My only criticism is that he doesn't seem to like to do tests that he sees as extra. Things that seem standard in other clinics (FSH, morph in SA, lining check in FET) aren't even suggested here.
Go with a list of questions and educate yourself about options before you get there. It can be overwhelming and he will make sure you understand your options, but he doesn't mention things that he doesn't feel are important.
Everyone is always super nice and tries not to rush you. They're obviously busy but they take the time to listen and answer your questions. They definitely get to know you after a while.
First treatment cycle: 100mg Clomid CD 3-7 + Ovidrel trigger CD 12 + 100mg Prometrium CD 17-28. TI. Prometrium was used because I went in with a LPD. Second treatment cycle: 100mg Clomid CD 3-7 + Ovidrel trigger CD 12. TI. Prometrium not used because my LP was definitely lengthened with the Clomid and trigger. Tried another Clomid cycle but didn't get the correct response so no trigger. I only have one tube and that ovary got lazy. First IUI cycle: Femara CD 3-7 + 100mg Follistim CD 5-9 + Ovidrel trigger CD10. IUI CD 12. Didn't get a great response so decided to up the Follistim next time. Second IUI: Femara CD3-7 + 200mg Follistim CD3-9. IUI cancelled due to poor response on the correct side and too good of a response on the wrong side. Salvaging the cycle would've taken more expensive meds. Decided to switch to Clomid. Third IUI: 100mg Clomid CD3-7 + 100mg Follistim CD3-9. IUI cancelled for same reasons as last time. He still thinks we're good candidates for IVF.
It can take some time for them to respond to phone calls. It may not be the same day you call if you don't have an urgent issue and it can be after 5 if you do. But they are incredible resources and can fill any holes in your understanding or answer any questions you have. They are kind and great at communicating when you do hear back from them. They are sometimes overly positive but I don't think that's necessarily a negative.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care of Indiana.
Wait times for monitoring or treatments can be long. They take first come-first served so if you're not there early, it may be a while before you're seen. There's only one ultrasound machine and only two nurses so getting through half a dozen women there for monitoring first thing in the morning is a production. They are really good about communicating results and next steps as soon as possible.
Ultrasounds at the satellite clinic I went to (including Dr. Henry's fee) were about $200-250. Ultrasounds at the main office were closer to $200. IUI was about $600, I think, but didn't include blood and ultrasound costs. Doctor's consultations were about $230.
Indianapolis

Dr. Henry had a lot of information every visit. And was always very helpful and encouraging. There was only one visit where I didn’t feel fully informed but that’s because we were given the diagnosis of unexplained infertility. So he always tried to explain everything to the ability that we could understand! I highly recommend him! ... I don’t think my cycle was much different than most because the only problem that seemed to come up was my eggs weren’t maturing as quickly as they would have liked.
How was your experience with Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana?
Make sure to ask every question you have!
Both Dr. Henry and the nurses were very helpful and present through all the steps.
My primary nurse wasn’t very organized or speedy to reply to my emails. The nurse that i previously worked with in his office was much better. So i would try to contact her with any questions and she was also very gentle with delivering bad news.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care of Indiana.
The clinic was always easy to contact. And it helped that he would travel to different cities every week so i wouldn’t have to travel far for a visit. Their website is very easy to use to get information or pay a bill.
I have coworkers who have also gone to Dr. Henry that i spoke with leading up to my consultation and knowing how much it was going to cost. My coworkers told me they were charged a much lower cost so when we were emailed the amount we were very surprised that after insurance the procedures cost $6,000 and the medicine was $500
Dr. Henry left the choice up to me.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
I just had a miscarriage after my last IUI and he [Dr. Michael Henry] was very compassionate about it. He let me know exactly what to expect and what to expect next. Sometimes it's hard to get answers answered as fast as you want if you send them through email. He is very good at explaining everything you will need to go through. He does very well about spending as much time as you need answering questions at visits. I have never felt rushed.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana?
I just had a miscarriage after my last IUI and he was very compassionate about it. He let me know exactly what to expect and what to expect next. Sometimes it's hard to get answers answered as fast as you want if you send them through email. He is very good at explaining everything you will need to go through. He does very well about spending as much time as you need answering questions at visits. I have never felt rushed.
Dont let him push you to IVF before you are ready.
His office support staff treats you more like a human than he does. His nurses are absolutley amazing.
Tried clomid both 100mg and 150mg and my ovaries didnt respond. Tried femara 7.5mg and no response. Tried femara x 5 days and follistim 75 IU x 7 days. Added extra follistim and finally got ovulation. Trigger shot and IUI. We did get pregnant and had a miscarriage at 5+5weeks.
They have gone above and beyond for me to succeed. I absolutley love them. Sometimes when they are really busy it's difficult to get answers fast. But they did just hire some extra help.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care of Indiana.
Strengths- compassion, knowledge, the way they explain procedures, dont feel rushed Weakness- only complaint I have had was when I couldn't get an answer for about 5 days. One nurse was on vacation so they were short staffed.
You get 10% off if you pay cash. Non cash- ultrasound- $270 IUI- $400
I have not done embryo transfers but for me he says I can choose between 1 or 2 embryos at one time.

Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
He [Dr. Michael Henry] takes time with you and explains every detail before he steps out of that room.... He has been very open to us and has had high hopes that he will get us pregnant. I’ve never seen any doubt in him. Always encouraging and lays out the facts. Understands our financial situation and keeps that in mind when going through treatments.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana?
Be completely open & ask questions
He takes time with you and explains every detail before he steps out of that room.
At this time we are at highest dosage of clomid possible to get me to ovulate. He thinks that this will help and we will be able to go forward with an IUI from here. Before we tried femara, which did nothing and then we tried clomid at 100mg which did nothing as well. So one more go with the clomid before we start thinking about shots or IVF.
Easy to communicate with. Gave me their emails and I am able to communicate with them through that. Always caring when I’m at the office and explain everything in detail for me.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care of Indiana.
Everyone is inviting and caring. Didn’t feel like your usual doctor’s office. I felt very comfortable with being open about what has happened and what our goals are to become parents. All the staff are excellent at communicating with you as a patient.
Insurance has covered office visits with Dr. Henry. Ultrasounds are $290 total. The HSG test was $2500 which was not covered by insurance.

2013 - 2018
Dr Henry was the first to tell me that I have PCOS. He took the time to explain it and what issues we might face. He allowed me to have what control was actually possible for the whole process and instead of just instructions it was always a conversation. He makes you feel extremely comfortable and cared for.... We started with pills then moved to a pill and injection with times intercourse. It allowed us to try as naturally as possible with help of course
2013 - 2018
How was your experience with Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana?
To give all your trust to him. He knows what he is doing and he does have your best interest
Very warm staff. Everyone takes time to explain their part in your journey with them and very supportive of your situation what ever it might be
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care of Indiana. (Assigned nurse: Jenny)
Jenny is great! She made me feel so comfortable during my times in the office. She explained things as we went and then when a cycle had to be canceled she was there as a support to me.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care of Indiana.
The staff is beyond amazing and supportive. Dr Henry personally speaks to you every appointment so you get the next information as quickly as he processes or not waiting for a call a few hours later or even the next day like some doctors. You have choice in the matter and they always try to do less invasive things first before jumping straight into a more painful or expensive thing. I love that they have several satellite offices to help a wider spand of families.
Indianapolis
Dr Henry calls after any surgery to check up & give recommendations on the next steps. He is always open for different options & protocol & really listens to me as a patient...During my first consult, he took the time to truly listen to my & my husbands fertility issues. He had taken the time to look over my 2 inch thick chart from my previous clinic & had a game plan in mind. When a protocol isn't working, he does his research & will find a better one.
European, Black or African-American
How was your experience with Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana?
I switched clinics after a miscarriage & completed a lot of research before picking Dr Henry as my new Dr. During my first consult, he took the time to truly listen to my & my husbands fertility issues. He had taken the time to look over my 2 inch thick chart from my previous clinic & had a game plan in mind. When a protocol isn't working, he does his research & will find a better one.
Be prepared to wait & stay a little later than your expected appointment time. Dr Henry spends a lot of time with his patients and usually goes over his times, but that's what makes him great!
I have access to email the nursing staff at any & all times & have always received prompt response. Dr Henry calls after any surgery to check up & give recommendations on the next steps. He is always open for different options & protocol & really listens to me as a patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care of Indiana. (Assigned nurse: Jamie & Jenni)
Jamie & Jenni are the best! You can always email or call them with any questions or concerns & they respond with in an hour or so. They are always compassionate & caring when things are not going well & are the first to celebrate when it's going great!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care of Indiana.
Weakness: Wait times Strengths: Multiple offices around the state that Dr Henry travels to. Nurse Jamie & Nurse Jenni are compassionate, caring, & all around amazing! Dr Henry is to the point, but truly listens & has a great bedside manner. He will find the perfect protocol & fine tune it to each patient.
Indianapolis

In my experience, I didn’t feel like I was being heard as a patient. I switched to another Dr. who found a number of treatable underlying issues that Dr. Henry ignored. I asked for different lab tests multiple times and was disregarded without explanation.... I feel that he preferred to increase my fertility meds vs great underlying conditions. I always had to sit in the waiting room for long periods before he was able to see me.
How was your experience with Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana?
If you truly have unexplained infertility with no symptoms pointing to potential obstacles you may be ok seeing him. However, if you feel that you may have an underlying medical condition causing your infertility I would not recommend. Instead of recommending surgery and medication to treat my conditions, he pushed fertility meds and I ended up miscarrying, likely due to my issues not being treated.
2 rounds of timed intercourse, 50mg of clomid and ovidrel IUI 100mg clomid and ovidrel
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care of Indiana. (Assigned nurse: Jeni)
Jeni was great to work with. I had a great relationship with her and she was caring and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care of Indiana.
Have to wait a long time for appointments Dr. not willing to listen to patients requests Dr. not willing to treat underlying conditions prior to recommending fertility meds Good communication primarily by email
IUI $400

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS
Dr. Henry is very pleasant and knowledgeable. He always has a plan, but it sometimes takes him a little bit to work it out. He often thinks of treatment plans in front of you, which can be disconcerting. His personality is a bit dry, but overall he is personable and good to work with.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS
How was your experience with Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana?
Don't let his personality quirks impact your opinion of him as a professional. While he may be quiet during an appointment, he is often thinking.
Dr. Henry's nursing staff is exceptional at making you feel like a person. They always know what is going on in your treatment. Dr. Henry, while very nice, tends to be rather unaware about your treatment or medical problems during appointments and after hours phone calls.
3 timed intercourse cycles of femara with ovidrel 1 timed intercourse cycle with femara, follistim, ovidrel, and progesterone
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care of Indiana. (Assigned nurse: Jeni and Jamie)
Jamie and Jeni are both very patient and informative. They take the time needed to answer any and all questions. Both are nurturing and really care about the patients as people and not just someone undergoing treatment.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care of Indiana.
Nursing staff and billing are always very easy to deal with. Since moving to a new location in 2016, there seems to be an issue with messages being returned in a timely manner.
Cash payment for ultrasounds was around $200

Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
[Dr. Michael Henry] is straight forward and does not try to push treatment on you that he doesn't think will work or waste money on...always listens to my concerns and always makes sure I understand what he is explaining. Dr Henry is always genuine and caring and shoes true concern. If anything seems at all uncomfortable, Dr Henry does his best to make sure I am as comfortable as possible...his personality is slightly awkward. Also, don't hesitate to ask questions or voice your concerns.
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
How was your experience with Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana?
Dr Henry always listens to my concerns and always makes sure I understand what he is explaining. Dr Henry is always genuine and caring and shoes true concern. If anything seems at all uncomfortable, Dr Henry does his best to make sure I am as comfortable as possible.
Although Dr Henry is genuine and caring, his personality is slightly awkward. Also, don't hesitate to ask questions or voice your concerns.
Dr Henry and his staff are caring and are always there for you. Dr Henry is straight forward and does not try to push treatment on you that he doesn't think will work or waste money on.
Jeni and Jamie are amazing. They listen and are quick to respond. They are easily accessible. They make you feel like family.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care of Indiana.
The office is very caring and good at explaining things I can't think of any weaknesses. Sometimes there can be a wait. They are great at helping find the best prices on medications. They never make you feel like a number.
They let me know exactly how much I would be paying and also offered a cash/check discount.
Indianapolis

Dr. Henry seems to be a very knowledgeable doctor with a lot of experience. He is very kind and supportive although I do feel that appointments with him are a little rushed and somewhat unorganized. Overall, I have been happy and am excited to continue my fertility journey with him.... Dr. Henry decided to add Follistim in addition to Femera to try to increase my number of mature eggs. Unfortunately, I produced too many eggs and the IUI cycle had to be canceled.
How was your experience with Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana?
Make sure to bring a list of all questions and write down all the answers
The nursing staff have been very helpful, kind and knowledgeable during this process.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care of Indiana.
They are easy to work with in terms of getting in for appointments and ultrasounds. I haven't started the IVF process but am hopeful they are just as easy to communicate with. I do wish that they had a couple locations that they partnered with closer to other cities in Indiana to reduce the amount of travel time associated with such frequent visits for routine things like ultrasounds and bloodwork.
Dr. Henry recommended transferring 2 embryos to give the best odds of pregnancy
Indianapolis

He [Dr. Michael Henry] wanted to do medicated iui’s, but he was completely fine when I wanted to do natural cycles. So far neither have produced a pregnancy...He takes the time to listen to your concerns, but he is very matter of fact in stating fertility options and attaches prices to everything. It feels a bit like buying a car...He takes good notes and explains things clearly so you can follow. I had a follow up appointment just to go over the same information, and he explained it again. He is not a conversationalist and just gets to the point, which I appreciate.
How was your experience with Michael Henry at Reproductive Care of Indiana?
Expect to get answers in a crisp, concise manner that is not sugar coated.
He wanted to do medicated iui’s, but he was completely fine when I wanted to do natural cycles. So far neither have produced a pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care of Indiana. (Assigned nurse: Jenny and Jamie )
It takes awhile for the nurses to get back to you. Sometimes if you call and leave a voice mail, they email back.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care of Indiana.
Even though there are multiple locations, you still have to go to the Indy location for iuis. The office is only open saturday opening and closed Sunday, so if you ovulate on the weekend you may have to wait until Monday.
$207/iui

1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm, Surrogacy
Uterine Fibroids, Other
Always informative of what needed to happen next and the different options to try and get there. Always seemed certain of what is the next best thing to do when there are options. As an infertility patient, it's frustrating to not know why something doesn't work, but Dr. Henry helps in explaining things the best way he knows how, with different possibilities.... Trust that he is looking out for your best interest. He will sometimes talk to himself when trying to think outloud or figure out what his next step is. Make sure you listen because you can learn a lot from him.
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm, Surrogacy
Uterine Fibroids, Other
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care of Indiana.
Jamie and Jeni are honestly the best nurses during this process and will take great care of you. If you have questions about anything at all, do not hesitate to ask them because they will always be available for an answer.
TerreHaute

2013
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Both Dr. Henry and his nurse [at Reproductive Care of Indiana] are kind and thoughtful. He is blunt but kind. While I was not successful I at least know now what other options are still available and I may go back to try again.
2013
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Both Dr. Henry and his nurse are kind and thoughtful. He is blunt but kind. While I was not successful I at least know now what other options are still available and I may go back to try again.