Michael L. Lydic

Reproductive Specialists of New York

Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolHahnemann Drexel U.
ResidencyHahnemann Drexel U.
FellowshipU. of Cincinnati
Stony Brook
2500 Nesconset Hwy
Stony Brook, NY 11790
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Michael L. Lydic to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%6
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Specialists of New York to a friend?
PCOS, Other
Dr. Lydic really takes the time to listen to what my goals and expectations are. If he has other thoughts he voices them. He allows me to control the path of my journey. I'm ready for IVF and he is very supportive of my decision and desire to have a child.... Strengths: listens to what I expect out of my infertility journey. Good communication with staff. Prompt return phone calls. When I request an appoint he is always willing and able to listen, even if it's just a bitch session and complaining how expensive this all is. Weakness: telling me what plans B and C are of my plan A doesn't work out.
PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Michael L. Lydic at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael L. Lydic at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
Don't go in having one plan. Listen to the doctor and come to a course of action you all are comfortable with.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael L. Lydic at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine?
They were my shoulder to cry on when my IUI cycles failed. And when my insurance changes and my medications were $500.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael L. Lydic at Kansas University Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine.
IUI was $500 each Meds around $1200