Medical SchoolOhio State University
ResidencyOhio State University
9500 Kanis Rd, Ste 200
Little Rock, Arkansas 72205
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Michael Miller to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 50%Neutral: 50%9

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility and Gynecology Care Center to a friend?
2016 - 2019
At first I had a large cyst so he [Dr. Michael Miller] had me do a round of birth control to clear that up. Then we tried 100mg of clomid and dexamethasone but no follicles were ready. We immediately jumped in to 150mg of clomid and dexamethasone and I had 2 follicles ready, one on each ovary. We used an ovulation trigger shot and timed intercourse and it worked! We tried the same thing this fall to try to conceive a second baby but it didn’t work. I spoke with Dr. Miller and we agreed that I would take some time off to lose weight and try again in a few months when I am ready.
2016 - 2019
How was your experience with Michael Miller at Fertility and Gynecology Care Center?
Dr. Miller is very dry and blunt with his patients but honestly, at that point in our fertility journey, that’s what I wanted and needed. He knows exactly what he is doing and is great at his job. I fully trust him and am hoping he can help us conceive another baby very soon.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Miller at Fertility and Gynecology Care Center?
To trust Dr. Miller.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Miller at Fertility and Gynecology Care Center?
Dr. Miller has a very small practice so you get to know everyone while you are going through treatments. They are kind, caring and honest.
Describe the protocols Michael Miller used in your cycles at Fertility and Gynecology Care Center and their degree of success.
At first I had a large cyst so he had me do a round of birth control to clear that up. Then we tried 100mg of clomid and dexamethasone but no follicles were ready. We immediately jumped in to 150mg of clomid and dexamethasone and I had 2 follicles ready, one on each ovary. We used an ovulation trigger shot and timed intercourse and it worked! We tried the same thing this fall to try to conceive a second baby but it didn’t work. I spoke with Dr. Miller and we agreed that I would take some time off to lose weight and try again in a few months when I am ready.
Dr. Miller has one nurse. She is kind and helpful. I felt quite comfortable around her.
Describe your experience with Fertility and Gynecology Care Center.
I really liked that Dr. Miller’s clinic is small. It felt very intimate and I felt like a human, not a number. In the time a patient receives treatments there, they get to know the staff very well. The front secretary and the nurse come to know each patient by name and it’s very comforting and helpful.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Miller at Fertility and Gynecology Care Center.
With our first most of the costs were covered under insurance. But this fall when we tried for a second we found out that our new insurance did not cover fertility. We had to pay out of pocket for several rounds of meds, appointments, and ultrasounds. But starting January 2019 our insurance is supposed to have better fertility coverage which we are thankful for.
Little Rock

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Michael Miller at Fertility and Gynecology Care Center.

He is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor. There were times in our experience where I felt educated on our treatment and there were times when I felt as if each appointment was rushed. ... there were multiple occasions when I came in for my appointment and Dr. Miller clearly wasn't aware (or maybe just hadn't briefed himself well enough) about what was done/discussed in our previous appointment. ... After many labs, Dr. Miller wanted me to have an HSG ran.
I heard many great things from a friend and read many reviews before I made an appointment with Dr. Miller. He is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor. There were times in our experience where I felt educated on our treatment and there were times when I felt as if each appointment was rushed.
While I mostly had a pleasant experience, it was very in-and-out. Which is sometimes convenient, especially for someone like me who works full-time and was often running to the clinic on my lunch break or in between meetings. However, I often felt like I was being pushed out too quickly to ask any questions in the midst of a whirlwind of emotions. Be prepared and write your questions down and don't expect a very long visit.
I truly was comfortable at this clinic and with Dr. Miller, but there were multiple occasions when I came in for my appointment and Dr. Miller clearly wasn't aware (or maybe just hadn't briefed himself well enough) about what was done/discussed in our previous appointment. I feel like he is a great doctor who has a great success rate and is kind and knowledgeable, but he has many patients and I didn't feel like he was necessarily present or as prepared as I would've hoped in my particular case.
My first visit with Dr. Miller was basically a consultation. He went over my paperwork with me and put together somewhat of a plan. We set up an appointment to do labs on a certain day of my cycle. After many labs, Dr. Miller wanted me to have an HSG ran. Unfortunately my insurance wouldn't cover that procedure and we decided to forego the HSG test and try Clomid since we were on the right day of my cycle to start it. I was also put on Estrodial to thicken my uterine lining. I came back basically every other day for ultrasounds to check my follicle progression. The Estrodial did it's job, however, this cycle was a no because my follicle didn't grow large enough. Dr. Miller said we would begin Clomid at a higher dose and a day earlier the next cycle and see the results this would bring us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility and Gynecology Care Center. (Assigned nurse: Janet)
Dr. Miller's nurse, Janet, was very hard to read but I can't honestly say I ever had a positive experience with her. She wasn't awful, she was just rather emotionless, which may just come with the job, but I can't even say I ever heard her say anything positive or didn't sound like she was complaining about work or even see her smile. I'm not the type of patient that needs someone to hug my neck or be my best friend at all but she was very cold and this may be bothersome to others.
Describe your experience with Fertility and Gynecology Care Center.
They're very antiquated. When I initially called, the receptionist said she would mail me paperwork. She said she couldn't email or fax it. It would be nice and more efficient if it could be done online. Also, it was so difficult to get someone on the phone 90% of the time. Or if I would call and leave a message and never hear back from them by noon or so, I would call back and the response I usually got was similar to "Yes, I got your message." It just felt unorganized and a lack of customer service, which we deserve as patients, especially since most of us are paying out of our own pocket since insurance rarely covers fertility treatments.
Unfortunately, my insurance denied all of my treatment. We paid around $100 each visit throughout one cycle of treatments, which was probably around 10-12 visits if I remember correctly. Then received a bill of ~$1200. So I would say it was around $2500. This was just for our first cycle trying the Clomid approach.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility and Gynecology Care Center?