Michael Miller

ResidencyOhio State University
Little Rock
9500 Kanis Rd, Ste 200
Little Rock, Arkansas 72205
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Michael Miller to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility and Gynecology Care Center to a friend?
2016 - 2019
At first I had a large cyst so he [Dr. Michael Miller] had me do a round of birth control to clear that up. Then we tried 100mg of clomid and dexamethasone but no follicles were ready. We immediately jumped in to 150mg of clomid and dexamethasone and I had 2 follicles ready, one on each ovary. We used an ovulation trigger shot and timed intercourse and it worked! We tried the same thing this fall to try to conceive a second baby but it didn’t work. I spoke with Dr. Miller and we agreed that I would take some time off to lose weight and try again in a few months when I am ready.
2016 - 2019
How was your experience with Michael Miller at Fertility and Gynecology Care Center?
Dr. Miller is very dry and blunt with his patients but honestly, at that point in our fertility journey, that’s what I wanted and needed. He knows exactly what he is doing and is great at his job. I fully trust him and am hoping he can help us conceive another baby very soon.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Miller at Fertility and Gynecology Care Center?
To trust Dr. Miller.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Miller at Fertility and Gynecology Care Center?
Dr. Miller has a very small practice so you get to know everyone while you are going through treatments. They are kind, caring and honest.
Describe the protocols Michael Miller used in your cycles at Fertility and Gynecology Care Center and their degree of success.
At first I had a large cyst so he had me do a round of birth control to clear that up. Then we tried 100mg of clomid and dexamethasone but no follicles were ready. We immediately jumped in to 150mg of clomid and dexamethasone and I had 2 follicles ready, one on each ovary. We used an ovulation trigger shot and timed intercourse and it worked! We tried the same thing this fall to try to conceive a second baby but it didn’t work. I spoke with Dr. Miller and we agreed that I would take some time off to lose weight and try again in a few months when I am ready.
Dr. Miller has one nurse. She is kind and helpful. I felt quite comfortable around her.
Describe your experience with Fertility and Gynecology Care Center.
I really liked that Dr. Miller’s clinic is small. It felt very intimate and I felt like a human, not a number. In the time a patient receives treatments there, they get to know the staff very well. The front secretary and the nurse come to know each patient by name and it’s very comforting and helpful.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Miller at Fertility and Gynecology Care Center.
With our first most of the costs were covered under insurance. But this fall when we tried for a second we found out that our new insurance did not cover fertility. We had to pay out of pocket for several rounds of meds, appointments, and ultrasounds. But starting January 2019 our insurance is supposed to have better fertility coverage which we are thankful for.
Michael Miller
Fertility and Gynecology Care Center
Little Rock

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Michael Miller at Fertility and Gynecology Care Center.