Available by cell phone
916-773-5529
4320 Auburn Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95841
916.773.2229
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Michael Murray to a friend?

9.7

6.3

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Northern California Fertility Medical Center to a friend?
I feel like a human because he calls us by name sits down with us and looks us in the eye. ... He was very good at explaining the process and what is going on in terms we understand. He gives us all the information to make educated decisions and I never feel pressured. ... It’s refreshing to feel listened to and supported in this very vulnerable time. I never feel rushed while in appointments with him. I truly believe he puts the best interest of his patients first. I recommend him any chance I get!
The front office [NCFMC] is so cheerful and helpful. All the medical assistance are friendly and caring. They move quickly and provide good feedback, they always go the extra mile. ... She [nurse] answers back promptly, but I don’t feel like her communication style is right for me. I never leave feeling care for as a person. ... I feel like the answer all questions and if they don’t have the answer they find someone that does.
How was your experience with Michael Murray at Northern California Fertility Medical Center?
He was very good at explaining the process and what is going on in terms we understand. He gives us all the information to make educated decisions and I never feel pressured. He answers all questions timely and supportively, no matter how many times I ask. He has great bedside manner and I feel that he really cares about us as people. It’s refreshing to feel listened to and supported in this very vulnerable time. I never feel rushed while in appointments with him. I truly believe he puts the best interest of his patients first. I recommend him any chance I get!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Murray at Northern California Fertility Medical Center?
Ask questions he has the answers and the knowledge to explain it until you feel comfortable. He is truly is a great educator.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Murray at Northern California Fertility Medical Center?
I feel like a human because he calls us by name sits down with us and looks us in the eye. When he tells us about the next steps he explains why he is doing it for us this way and why he has adjusted it from our pervious tries. He set up phone appointment because we live 2 hours away and always tries to make it easier on us. He also asks us about our lives and self’s outside of just talking about fertility issues. He is a gem.
Describe the protocols Michael Murray used in your cycles at Northern California Fertility Medical Center and their degree of success.
We started will a time intercourse and medication cycle because we could not make it down to Roseville when we needed too. Instead of wasting a month we picked to do this. Then we went to IUI with injection medication and oral medication due to my low egg count. After the first unsuccessful he didn’t hesitate to up the medication for the next round of IUI to try and get more follicles. Now we are moving forward with IVF due to the unsuccessful IUI and my low egg count. We have decide to be aggressive with the hormones to get the most follicles as possible.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Courtney)
She answers back promptly, but I don’t feel like her communication style is right for me. I never leave feeling care for as a person.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
I feel like the answer all questions and if they don’t have the answer they find someone that does. The front office is so cheerful and helpful. All the medical assistance are friendly and caring. They move quickly and provide good feedback, they always go the extra mile.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Murray at Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
IUI with insemination and Medications was 2600.00 First appointment was 250.00 Cyst removal at surgery center 990.00 IVF 26-27,000.00
Describe Michael Murray's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
He wants to transfer one for safety of the baby and myself. To make sure that we don’t end up with premature babies with health problems. He also said everybody’s body is able to tolerate things different and we don’t want to put anyone at risk.
Roseville (closed)

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Michael Murray at Northern California Fertility Medical Center.

One of his weaknesses is empathy. My husband and I were pretty anxious with the process of how infertility treatment work, and I don’t believe Dr. Murray observed our concerns and worries. ... He ensured that all of our questions were answered and didn’t tried to sugar coat anything. ... Dr. Murray carefully walked us through the process and help ease the beginning steps for us.dd
My husband went to the clinic [No CA Fertility Medical Center] to provide his semen analysis and he mentioned that their semen collection rooms were clean and comfortable, so he didn’t feel awkward or nervous. I had my blood drawn at the clinic and the nurses and medical assistants were wonderful. ... The clinic was very responsive and professional. My husband and I didn’t have any problems with them during our consultations.
Dr. Murray’s interaction with my husband and I were professional. His communication and timely service were his strengths. He ensured that all of our questions were answered and our infertility diagnostic results (I.e. semen analysis, HSG, blood work) were shared with us in a timely manner. One of his weaknesses is empathy. My husband and I were pretty anxious with the process of how infertility treatment work, and I don’t believe Dr. Murray observed our concerns and worries. We needed guidance but didn’t really get that from him so we conducted research on our own to ensure our decisions met our expectations.
Make sure to follow up with him if you have any questions. You have to advocate for yourself, especially when going through fertility treatment for the first time because there is no manual on what the steps are.
Dr. Murray was very professional and treated my husband and I neutrally. He ensured that all of our questions were answered and didn’t tried to sugar coat anything. He knew that we wanted clear feedback to ensure we make informed decisions so we really appreciated his professionalism. One thing that we were concerned was the process of going through fertility treatment and Dr. Murray carefully walked us through the process and help ease the beginning steps for us.
Based on our infertility diagnostic results, we were faced with male infertility. My husband had low sperm count and zero percent morphology. We had to repeat a second semen analysis to confirm the severe male infertility results. Dr. Murray offered us one option: IVF with ICSI. We wanted to see if we were candidates for IUI but unfortunately we didn’t meet the qualifications according to Dr. Murray. It was disappointing and we are currently in the state of accepting our situation. It would have been nice to see all the options prior to being offer one option only.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Kristina )
Our patient coordinator was awesome. She made us feel comfortable and did her best to ensure we have multiple options to choose from since we were paying everything out of pocket.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
The clinic was very responsive and professional. My husband and I didn’t have any problems with them during our consultations. The clinic environment was welcoming and sanitary. My husband went to the clinic to provide his semen analysis and he mentioned that their semen collection rooms were clean and comfortable, so he didn’t feel awkward or nervous. I had my blood drawn at the clinic and the nurses and medical assistants were wonderful.
The clinic was transparent with their cost up front. There were no surprises. We paid everything out of pocket because our insurance didn’t cover fertility treatment. Our cost included: consultation (I.e. transvaginal ultrasound, vitals, speaking to Dr. Murray about our history), HSG, blood work, semen analysis, and consultation with urologist Dr. Gould.

Male Factor, Other
Dr Murray is very honest but warm. He communicates well from the beginning and validates all concerns and discussed all options. I like that he involved us in every aspect of decision making and was candid when in came to understanding why things are done the way they are done. He cites specific data and really knows what he’s talking about ... Dr Murray was always honest with us but was and is hopeful and genuine.
Ncfmc is great. Easy to schedule, easy to know who your contacts are, very transparent and cozy. We knew what we would owe, our treatment options, and personalized information all along the way. We felt very comfortable here for our entire treatment ... Courtney [nurse] is great. She responds quickly and is very information driven and organized. We felt we were in good hands with her
Male Factor, Other
Trust him. He will give the best options for success
Dr Murray was always honest with us but was and is hopeful and genuine. He really cares about everyone he sees
150iu gonal f for 11 days, 75iu menopur 11 days, ganirelix 5 days, lupron +hcg trigger. Ultrasounds every other day. Aspirin and Gatorade to avoid ohss. We knew we had to do ivf so we skipped strait to that. I was a good responder so we focused on getting follicles to 18mm and avoiding ohss. 27 eggs retrieved, 26 mature, 23 fertilized, 5 day 5/6 blastocysts, PGS tested and frozen. 3 PGS normal. FET after rest month post retrieval (two menses post retrieval before FET to rebalance hormones)
Courtney is great. She responds quickly and is very information driven and organized. We felt we were in good hands with her
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
We paid 8,000 for meds, 5000 with retrieval and ICSI for cycle and monitoring, and 800 for transfer. Also paid an additional 1000 for labs. Insurance covered some but not all
We can only transfer one because of my uterine anomaly and the dangers to me and baby if we transferred more than one. Dr Murray explained that PGS testing gives us a great chance of successful eset

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Murray Was very compassionate when we didn’t get the results we hoped for. He took the time to go through and understand some other health issues that were specific to me ... I only wish I would have had him during all y checks, felt a little lost with seeing different doctors all the time ...
[Northern California Fertility Med Ctr] Strengths would definitely be the combined knowledge of all the doctors there. Weakness wise I sometimes felt lost in the shuffle and felt like I needed more specialized care at times. . ... Every appointment (check) after my consult with Dr. Murray was done by different doctors. And to be honest they had slightly different ideas on treatment or some were more conservative about going ahead with an IUI cycle. ... Kayla was a great nurse coordinator, she was very responsive to calls and questions. ...
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Murray was very clear with expectations and hardships we may encounter. I felt he was very knowledgeable. I only wish I would have had him during all y checks, felt a little lost with seeing different doctors all the time
If you have questions, call (or email) him or ask to have him call you back. I felt like I got lost in the shuffle a couple times with nurses and the other docs that were there for our checks.
We did mixed IUi cycles with medication and injections. My first attempt was with clomid (and gonal-f). The clomid which didn’t really work for me so I was switched to a different medication with the gonal- f. I did 4 rounds of medications, but 3 round of the IUI (IUI done 2 days in a row) as I had one round of medication where inoculated early so we could not to the IUi part. I did not become pregnant. Between my 1st and 2nd IUI attempt Dr. Murray removed a polyp from my uterus that they had discovered on the ultrasounds. I also have a chronic illness and the medications exasterbated my other illness.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Kayla)
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
Strengths would definitely be the combined knowledge of all the doctors there. Weakness wise I sometimes felt lost in the shuffle and felt like I needed more specialized care at times. Every appointment (check) after my consult with Dr. Murray was done by different doctors. And to be honest they had slightly different ideas on treatment or some were more conservative about going ahead with an IUI cycle. At times it was a bit frustrating. Because of my chronic illness, I really struggled with the medications I did feel like certain aspects of my illness that could affect fertility weren’t addressed maybe as much as they should have been.
I think it was about $2600 for each IUI cycle not including the medications which was about $2000 a cycle.
Dr. Murray was clear that due to my age if I did IVF I should also have the embryos genetically screened and then only one egg implanted at a time.
What specific things went wrong at Northern California Fertility Medical Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
Mostly I just felt like I would get different and sometimes conflicting information from the different doctors. They front staff could be better about updating payment records. Every time I checked in I had to go through a couple people to show that I had already paid for a cycle.

Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
From my very fist visit with Dr. Murray, I could tell that he saw me as a person and not just the next patient on his schedule. He takes extra time to answer questions and when he had to tell me the bad news about our cancelled cycle, I felt he was experiencing the pain with us. He made sure that neither my husband or I had further questions before leaving the room. He was very honest about our chances and was forward about changing up the plan for the next cycle.
The receptionists [N. CA Fertility Med Ctr] are wonderful. All of them know us know and were there for us when we had the bad news. One time I called 2 minutes before their phones turned over, and I never felt rushed or that I was putting them out.... Nurse Courtney is FANTASTIC. She has that perfect balance of being compassionate while also being straight forward and to the point. She makes color coded sheets with the drugs on them and checks to be sure we understand each step.
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
For future patients of Dr. Murray, I would tell them to trust in the process and to fully trust that Dr. Murray will make the right recommendations. Also trust that he will be honest about your chances and and not inflate what he tells you just to make you feel better.
Dr. Murray was involved with both of our IVF cycles. The first time I met him was an appointment to remove the uterine balloon catheter after my hysteroscopy. He introduced himself to me and then apologized for having to hurt me on the first time we met. Removing the balloon catheters can be a bit uncomfortable. I felt right away that he really cared about me as a person and just not the next client. He also did my egg retrieval for my first cycle and unfortunately was the doc to tell me we needed to cancel my last cycle. I was crying and he was very honest yet hopeful about trying again. I feel absolutely comfortable asking him questions. I never feel rushed. I feel very thankful that I have him now looking after my next cycle.
A different doc set up my last cycle that was cancelled. This next cycle that we are starting now is the low dose Lupron cycle. My ovaries did not respond to the last cycle.
Nurse Courtney is FANTASTIC. She has that perfect balance of being compassionate while also being straight forward and to the point. She makes color coded sheets with the drugs on them and checks to be sure we understand each step. She always answers my questions and is easy to get in contact with.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
The receptionists are wonderful. All of them know us know and were there for us when we had the bad news. One time I called 2 minutes before their phones turned over, and I never felt rushed or that I was putting them out. Courtney, our nurse, is wonderful. I don't want to go through this now without her! Dr. Murray, Dr. Lovely, and Dr. Doblado have been great to us. The only difficulty at all was when first trying to get our initial consult. It took over a week before anyone returned our call to make our first appointment. It took longer for my husband to get an appointment to be evaluated. Once we have been patients, everything has been wonderful. I have never considered going elsewhere.
The hysteroscopy was approximately 2k, however the remainder was paid for by our insurance company. That is all the insurance covers. Nothing for IVF. Our first cycle of drugs was approx 5.5k. The second close to 8k. The first IVF cycle was approx 13K and the second was cancelled.
Unfortunately, we have not reached that point yet.
Roseville (closed)

At our very first consultation Dr. Murray went through the whole process of IVF during so he personalized it to our specific case. He spent as much time with us as we needed and answered all of our questions. We left feeling excited and hopeful ....Dr. Murray has a gentle spirit and is very knowledgeable. He has great bedside manner and never once made me feel uncomfortable. He always asked if I had any questions and explained things thoroughly.
This clinic [Northern California Fertility Medical Center] is very on top of things. They were great about getting my lab results and keeping me informed on labs results as well as the treatment plan. They spent an hour with my husband and I just going through the financial aspect.... I will be assigned a nurse in the next week. All of the experience I have had with the nursing staff for blood draws and assistance with the water sonogram have been great. Everyone has been friendly and encouraging.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
I have not started my IVF treatments yet. Dr. Murray did a water sonogram to make sure my uterus was the right shape, blood work to check my hormones and a DNA test to make sure there isn’t any conditions I could pass along. I have now completed everything I need to do and will start my treatments my next cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Waiting to see who my nurse is.)
I will be assigned a nurse in the next week. All of the experience I have had with the nursing staff for blood draws and assistance with the water sonogram have been great. Everyone has been friendly and encouraging. My care coordinator has been very thorough and answered all of my questions in a quick manner.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
This clinic is very on top of things. They were great about getting my lab results and keeping me informed on labs results as well as the treatment plan. They spent an hour with my husband and I just going through the financial aspect.
$16,000 is what we were estimated for the total out of pocket. Our insurance is paying 50% up until egg retrieval
A prescription for doxycycline was supposed to be ordered for a test I was having and the pharmacy never received it. However I have had issues with that pharmacy before, so it may have been them.

Tubal Blockage, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Dr. Murray was very straight forward with me and my Diagnoses, he explained everything in detail and give me many opinions. Once I decided to move forward and have my left tube removed. He was very proactive on make sure that he gave me all the information on the process.... Dr. Murray stated that since I was able to get pregnant on my own in the pass, he felt like our best and cheapest opinion would be to do time intercourse with 100mg of clomid for 5days and 75iu of Gonal-F injections for another 5days.
The staff [Northern CA Fertility Medical Ctr] are always polite and friendly. They make you feel comfortable at every visit. They always make sure to explain the prices for each cycle. There is never a long wait time for your appointments. And they try to work around your schedule for your appointments.... Dr. Murray and his team made to to check with your insurance company first to see what is covered. Then they would process they necessary treatment that is covered under your plan.
Tubal Blockage, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Dr. Murray was very straight forward with me and my Diagnoses, he explained everything in detail and give me many opinions. Once I decided to move forward and have my left tube removed. He was very proactive on make sure that he gave me all the information on the process. After the surgery he evaluated me and then told me I was fine to start fertility treatment soon after.
Please be sure to bring in all medical records from your previous providers. This was very helpful for me, and it make the process much faster and smoother.
Dr. Murray is a very kind provider. He has wonderful bedside manners. He listens to your concerns, and he always explains your best opinions depending on your issue.
After my laparoscopy surgery to have my left tube removed. Dr. Murray stated that since I was able to get pregnant on my own in the pass, he felt like our best and cheapest opinion would be to do time intercourse with 100mg of clomid for 5days and 75iu of Gonal-F injections for another 5days. The results were I responded well to the medication. I made 4 eggs, but they were all on the side without a tube. So Dr. Murruy was very straight forward and told me that he did not think we would get pregnant with our first cycle
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Kayla Johnson)
Kayla was a very compassionate person, she made sure that I understood the treatment and always follow up on my emails or calls when ever I had a question.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
The staff are always polite and friendly. They make you feel comfortable at every visit. They always make sure to explain the prices for each cycle. There is never a long wait time for your appointments. And they try to work around your schedule for your appointments.
I am unsure, due to the fact that I never add up the total cost. Dr. Murray and his team made to to check with your insurance company first to see what is covered. Then they would process they necessary treatment that is covered under your plan. Anything like labs and surgery related thing should be covered by most insurance company. My timed intercourse was not covered to I think I spent like $600 on the medication and another $1000 on the cycle for office visits and ultrasounds.

Unexplained, Other
Dr. Murray is a trustworthy, intelligent doctor. I felt confident in his understanding of our genetic issue and his protocol recommendation. He was open to all our questions and didn't make us feel bad for asking simple questions. He was also great at getting deeper into details when we asked more scientific questions....Due to my genetic condition, we wanted to get as many eggs retrieved as possible without overstimulating.
The people who draw blood [No Cal Fert Med Ctr] need more training....going to this clinic every other day to get monitoring labs done during a cycle is no fun when they stick me multiple times...Courtney isn't a bubbly/exciting personality, but she knows what she's doing and is helpful when you need it....I have no insurance coverage and fees are about $12250 which includes a cash discount.... Dr. Murray is a trustworthy, intelligent doctor.
Unexplained, Other
Dr. Murray is a trustworthy, intelligent doctor. I felt confident in his understanding of our genetic issue and his protocol recommendation. He was open to all our questions and didn't make us feel bad for asking simple questions. He was also great at getting deeper into details when we asked more scientific questions. He's compassionate and caring even though he may come off a little dry at first.
Don't be afraid to ask questions- he'll give you answers
He's a somewhat dry personality, but he treated us respectfully and thoughtfully answered all our questions
Due to my genetic condition, we wanted to get as many eggs retrieved as possible without overstimulating. My prep cycle consisted of 19 days of birth control pills. Stim protocol started with 300IU Gonal-F and 75IU menopur at night for 5 days. on 6th day, menopur was doubled to 150IU. Continued for 11 days. Days 6-11 did Cetrotide in a.m.. Leoprolide and HCG triggers. Retreived 11 eggs (had hoped for 15+ based on prelim scans from month earlier). 10 were mature, 6 fertilized, 4 were sent for PGS. 3 came back abnormal but not due to the same chromosomes in my translocation, and 4th embryo is unknown so it may get retested after our next IVF cycle depending on those results.
Courtney isn't a bubbly/exciting personality, but she knows what she's doing and is helpful when you need it. If you're looking for a cheerleader nurse, she's probably not the one for you.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
The people who draw blood need more training. I know I'm not an easy stick, but when I go to Quest Labs, they have no trouble. So going to this clinic every other day to get monitoring labs done during a cycle is no fun when they stick me multiple times, make me chug water, use heat compresses, rub my skin VERY hard, dig around in my wrists for veins, and still can't get it.
For my first cycle, I had partial insurance coverage, so my clinic fees were about $7500. For the 2nd cycle I'm starting now, I have no insurance coverage and fees are about $12250 which includes a cash discount.
N/A so far
Roseville (closed)

Dr Murray was the dr on duty when we went in for our iui that resulted in our beautiful daughter. After 6 months we decided we wanted to try for baby number 2 and went back to see him. He ordered the right test and gave us a plan. After our HSG we were informed by him through a phone call that one of my tubes are closed before my daughter both were open. So because of a infection during labor caused it to close. I was devastated but he reassured me it will happen still it might take some time and he will make some adjustments to the cycles medicine to help out. He is a really caring man
This clinic [No Cal Fert Med Ctr] is very professional and clean. The place has very sweet staff in the front and always make sure no one else can hear your conversations. They are very prompt and fast to get you in and going...They [nurses] were very prompt with responses...We were self pay so when it was letrazole it was pay as you go so it was like 1400 and when we switched to injectables it was a global fee of 1900 plus medication
Go in with a open mind and expect nothing but the best advise and information.
I felt like a human with dr Murray. He is compassionate and understanding. Very truthful but sweet at the same time. He knows we all are there for the same reason to have a baby and he wants to try to make it possible
For our daughter it was letrazole 2.5 mg for 5 days and entrace after. Progesterone after iui. Ttc#2 I was started one 2.5 letrazole and then second one upped to 5mg the third to 10mg and the fourth injectables with clomid 100mg final-f 150mg and same for 5th and 6th
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Yes Kayla )
They were very prompt with responses
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
This clinic is very professional and clean. The place has very sweet staff in the front and always make sure no one else can hear your conversations. They are very prompt and fast to get you in and going
Roseville (closed)

My favorite thing about Dr. Murray is that he didn't brush off our questions about various treatment options. Instead, he brought up various research, printed it out and highlighted areas that addressed our questions, which I appreciated. Additionally, he was very upfront about our options and still worked with us for a final cycle using my eggs eventhough it likely wasn't going to be successful. Afterwards (and before), he gently yet candidly had a conversation with us regarding donor eggs vs. adoption vs. my eggs.
The office [No Cal Fert Med Ctr] is old and the surgical area in particular could use some updating. It was very crowded and I felt this area didn't have a done of privacy. The privacy aspect doesn't apply to the rest of the clinic. The finance person is responsive, which I haven't responded at other clinics. The doctors rotate so you likely won't see your doctor at every appointment....Dottie is amazing! Responsive, accommodating, and is the only nurse I want to work with at this clinic.
Come prepared with your questions and be open to challenging him; he responds well and addresses your concerns in a thoughtful manner.
Dr. Murray and his office were very responsive and also accommodating to our situation. We had to drive ~2 hours to see them and they adjusted our appointment times to work with our schedules, which we appreciated. He was also very realistic with expectations and took time to answer all of our questions.
I get my protocol confused with other cycles but the plan was to use ICSI and skip PGS testing. Dr. Murray (and team) adjusted my protocol as I did not respond and we ended up cancelling the transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Dottie)
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
The office is old and the surgical area in particular could use some updating. It was very crowded and I felt this area didn't have a done of privacy. The privacy aspect doesn't apply to the rest of the clinic. The finance person is responsive, which I haven't responded at other clinics. The doctors rotate so you likely won't see your doctor at every appointment.
Insurance picked up some costs, I believe it was ~$15k without insurance
At my age (40+) he seemed open to a multiple embryo transfer
One of my meds didn't show up in a shipment. I'm unsure if this was an issue with the clinic or the pharmacy.

1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing, IVF
I'm overweight and he [Dr. Murray] was never pushy with me about losing "x" amount of pounds- just encouraged me to be healthy for a better clinical outcome. When another doctor was scheduled to do my embryo transfer, I asked him to do it instead (since he was my primary) and he happily adjusted his schedule...He is very knowledgeable but can explain things in layman's terms. He really spent time with me and my husband in reviewing treatment options. He was on top of ordering labs, making sure prescriptions were ready, etc.
They [Northern California Fertility Medical Center] can get busy and sometimes run behind, but they are good about letting you know if they are running late (so you can reschedule if you want). The online portal is great to use as well....Around $25,000 for egg retrieval, sperm retrieval, IVF with ICSI...Dottie [nurse] was great! She returns calls quickly, can confidently tell me the details of my protocols, and communicates well with my doctor.
1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing, IVF
He is very knowledgeable but can explain things in layman's terms. He really spent time with me and my husband in reviewing treatment options. He was on top of ordering labs, making sure prescriptions were ready, etc. I'm overweight and he was never pushy with me about losing "x" amount of pounds- just encouraged me to be healthy for a better clinical outcome. When another doctor was scheduled to do my embryo transfer, I asked him to do it instead (since he was my primary) and he happily adjusted his schedule.
Bring all your questions and don't be afraid to ask anything. I'm sure he's heard it all- he has a ton of experience.
He is very warm and caring. He spoke to me like a real person (not a number), and remembered details about my treatment and personal life. I felt that he had my best interest at heart.
I can't recall specific medications. But we decided to do a "freeze all" egg retrieval since I have PCOS, and he thought we would have better success with waiting a few months after retrieval for embryo transfer. He was right! My body needed that break!
Dottie was great! She returns calls quickly, can confidently tell me the details of my protocols, and communicates well with my doctor.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
They can get busy and sometimes run behind, but they are good about letting you know if they are running late (so you can reschedule if you want). The online portal is great to use as well.
Around $25,000 for egg retrieval, sperm retrieval, IVF with ICSI
He wanted a successful cycle and encouraged me to transfer 2 embryos (as he said, to help get to our end goal). One embryo took and I had a successful singleton pregnancy.

2 IVF, 6 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Murray is one of the most patient, optimistic but realist people i have had the honor of meeting! He took the time to talk with me and answer my questions or ease my concerns if it was via phone, email or in person!...Dr. Murray is a rare person. His compassion for what my husband and I were going through is something I will never forget!...We had to have two full cycles as our first cycle ended with us losing all of our embryos.
You walk into the clinic [No Cal Fert Med Ctr] and IMMEDIATELY feel like family! The compassion and care in everyone’s voice makes it feel like family! The office is very good at being on time with appointments. Only a couple times were they running behind. And by behind i mean no more then 10 minutes. Their organization and time management was great!...The nurses are angels! They are the ones who keeps us positive, keeping us on track and being there st any given minute
2 IVF, 6 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Murray is a rare person. His compassion for what my husband and I were going through is something I will never forget! He was realistic about our situation and always answered ALL of my questions! I know we can typically find weakness in ourselves however for Dr. Murray I find no weakness’ and thank God everyday that I was referred to him!
To stay positive as this is a rough journey however if you are questioning anything or feeling off, reach out to Dr. Murray. He will do everything in his power to put you at ease!
I’ll be honest just starting to try to write a review not only on Dr. Murray but in the entire clinic makes me tear up! Dr. Murray is one of the most patient, optimistic but realist people i have had the honor of meeting! He took the time to talk with me and answer my questions or ease my concerns if it was via phone, email or in person! Dr. Murray and this entire clinic are 5 stars in my book!
We had to have two full cycles as our first cycle ended with us losing all of our embryos. We had a healthy baby boy but had to start the process over to have another. The time difference between the two treatments was only 2 years. My treatments were pretty different as for my medication plan. I was so confused why it was so i reached out to my Nurse who advised me I could email Dr. Murray directly so he could explain why it was different. He kindly mentioned i had birthday that occurred (this made me laugh knowing age is a battle with infertility) and also how science had taught them more in the last two years. Not only was my medication treatment different they also did the growing and freezing different from the first time. The second time we grew all of our embryos freezing them at a 5 day stage so we knew all of our grades. We now have 7 frozen! I appreciated Dr. Murray and the clinics drive to educated themselves constantly to give us all a better shot at having a family!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Susan and Courtney )
The nurses are angels! They are the ones who keeps us positive, keeping us on track and being there st any given minute! I can’t even begin to explain what all those people mean to me! They were excellent!
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
I remember first pulling up to the clinic and it not being what I pictured. I imagined this new multi story modern building. It was nothing like that. Although it was a nice area and building i remember thinking don’t judge a book by its cover. You walk into the clinic and IMMEDIATELY feel like family! The compassion and care in everyone’s voice makes it feel like family! The office is very good at being on time with appointments. Only a couple times were they running behind. And by behind i mean no more then 10 minutes. Their organization and time management was great!
For IVF with ICSI, medications, any pre testing and fuel it was a total of around $17,000.00
Roseville (closed)

I first saw him [Dr. Murray] when my ob told me I had blocked tubes. He explained I needed them removed if I wanted to carry a baby safely (I had adhesions from a surgery I had around age 3 that we’re so bad my tubes had scar tissue and built up stuff that could harm a fetus).... Had both tubes removed. Healed up, started birth control for a month, then started my injections. 3 shots daily, then one big shot at the end, egg retrieval and then implantation!
EVEEYONE WAS AMAZING! I had one nurse who volunteered to come to my work at 10pm to come give me my last (BIG) shot because I was scared I couldn’t do it. The process is stressful, but I always felt so at ease with the staff [Northern CA Fert Med Ctr], like they were family....Getting in might take a couple weeks, but once the process starts it is quick and you RARELY have to wait to be seen for appointments.... I believe they only schedule a certain amount of people to work with at a time instead of taking on as many patients as they can which I like.
I first saw him when my ob told me I had blocked tubes. He explained I needed them removed if I wanted to carry a baby safely (I had adhesions from a surgery I had around age 3 that we’re so bad my tubes had scar tissue and built up stuff that could harm a fetus). The news was devastating, but the whole process from surgery to eventually getting pregnant went smoother than I could ever had imagined.
Relax! He’s got it!
He was friendly and straightforward. Never felt like he was judging or talking down to me like some doctors. Made me feel very comfortable.
I don’t remember really, it all happened so fast. Had both tubes removed. Healed up, started birth control for a month, then started my injections. 3 shots daily, then one big shot at the end, egg retrieval and then implantation!
EVEEYONE WAS AMAZING! I had one nurse who volunteered to come to my work at 10pm to come give me my last (BIG) shot because I was scared I couldn’t do it. The process is stressful, but I always felt so at ease with the staff, like they were family. After we found out I was pregnant a nurse who had helped with the implantation of the embryos (I only had met her that one day) called and left a message about how happy she was and wishing us luck. They truly genuinely care!
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
Getting in might take a couple weeks, but once the process starts it is quick and you RARELY have to wait to be seen for appointments. I really have nothing bad to say about this clinic, I have referred numerous people and am planning on going back for baby number 2! They are super organized, friendly, professional and experienced at what they do. I could t be happier! For a new patient, make sure to clear up your schedule and talk to your employer because you will need some time off, but getting an appointment is never a problem. I believe they only schedule a certain amount of people to work with at a time instead of taking on as many patients as they can which I like. I have also seen a few of the doctors there and all of them were friendly and knowledgeable. Not one time did I feel like I wasn’t there number one priority. They also give you great advice on pharmacies and different programs available for financial assistance if you need it (let’s face it, Ive is EXPENSIVE!).
I believe we paid give or take $14,000 for the whole ivf procedure and then $3000 for medicarions? I don’t have the paperwork unfortunately for exact numbers
Roseville (closed)

Dr. Murray was very optimistic and answered all of our questions. He may have been a little over confident since we were "textbook" for a positive result which obviously didn't occur, but I don't know that any other course of action would have been viable...With Dr. Murray we did IVF. He did a full round of hormones including injections. We did an egg retrieval with ICSI and transferred two embryos on day 3. The lab made the call to do a day 3 transfer because the embryos looked good enough to do so. I however would have waited and possibly frozen the embryos to allow my body time to recover from the egg retrieval process.
The clinic [NCFMC] overall knows all of their patients and they treat them like family...They did not inform us that we could decline a day 3 transfer. We would have waited until the blastis stage and/or frozen the embryos so that we could allow time for my body to heal...We spent about $15,000 on IVF with Dr. Murray...My nurse was like family. When I ended up with yet another negative pregnancy she took it upon herself to call me even though she wasn't working that day and cried with me...
European, Other
Ask every question you can think of. Ask what decisions you are allowed to make in regards to when you do a transfer and if you or the lab make that call.
Dr. Murray was very comfortable to be around and provided us with a lot of confidence in his ability. He was extremely hopeful of the outcome and was very positive in the entire process. He was confident that we would be successful in conceiving as our numbers and bloodwork looked promising.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Marcie Colletti)
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
The clinic overall knows all of their patients and they treat them like family.
We spent about $15,000 on IVF with Dr. Murray.
I would have still transferred two embryos, but at a later date.

2012 - 2015
Dr. Murray is very kind, caring, with a funny sense of humor. He knows how stressful the process can be and will try to lighten the mood with a little joke but it never seems out of place. He talks to you in a straightforward way that makes you feel reassured... We are now trying for baby #2 with dr. Murray again and are currently in IUI cycle number 2 right now.
The first time we started the whole IUI process, the doctor and all the support staff [at Northern California Fertility Medical Center] were very friendly. They responded very quickly to any questions or concerns that I called in with... We are now trying for baby #2 with dr. Murray again and are currently in IUI cycle number 2 right now.
2012 - 2015
The first time we started the whole iui process, the doctor and all the support staff were very friendly. They responded very quickly to any questions or concerns that I called in with. I got pregnant on my 3rd iui attempt and after my son was born, we actually took him in so dr Murray and the staff could meet the miracle baby they helped me and my husband get, they felt like extended family. We are now trying for baby #2 with dr. Murray again and are currently in iui cycle number 2 right now.
Cycle day 1 was first day of full flow period and call to let dr. Murray know Cycle day 3-7 was 100mg of Clomid daily Cycle day 8-12 was estrace (?mg) twice daily Cycle day 11 start using home ovulation kit in the morning call with a positive result If no positive result by cycle day 13, then call for next day appointment. As soon as I got a positive on the ovulation kit, called office and I had a same day appointment for an ultrasound to confirm ovulation and good follicle size. Received a trigger shot of ovidrel and iui scheduled for the next day. Day of iui, husband gave sperm sample and roughly 2hrs later was iui....another ultrasound to see if ovulation occurred. If not, then another iui was scheduled for the next day. Starting the day after the last iui start progesterone vaginal suppositories nightly. If no period shows by 17days after iui then beta hcg blood test is ordered to check for pregnancy
Sacramento
He [Dr. Murray] explained the process well to ensure we knew what to expect each step. At first I was nervous for having a male doctor but now I’d never have chose another doctor after our experience with him. He has been great in all aspects. ... Very personable and communicated promptly. Made us feel comfortable and at ease. ... He wants to do single for our particukar case
Cell phone use is at a minimum which is nice. All the front desk is helpful. Appts were always within 10 minutes of when scheduled. All of the team at ncfc [No CA Fertility Medical Center] was professional and friendly. ... Wendy was very compassionate and kept in touch. Checked in randomly for updates on how medications and injections were going. Made us feel top priority ...
He explained the process well to ensure we knew what to expect each step. At first I was nervous for having a male doctor but now I’d never have chose another doctor after our experience with him. He has been great in all aspects.
Any questions or hesitations you may have going in, you will feel completely comfortable to ask and leave feeling confident in your specific process.
Birth control for a month to suppress ovaries. We then did 150 units if Gonal F, and 75 units of menopur to increase follicle size. Once eggs reached a certain size we did 3 days of ganarelix to keep you from ovulating. After we did novarel and lupron as trigger and co triggers to make follicles easily release for retrieval. Treatment resulted in 30 follicles. 25 we’re mature enough to continue on with icsi. 23 fertilizer which is very above average.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Wendy)
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
It’s very clean and welcoming. Cell phone use is at a minimum which is nice. All the front desk is helpful. Appts were always within 10 minutes of when scheduled. All of the team at ncfc was professional and friendly.
Close to $22,000
He wants to do single for our particukar case
Roseville (closed)

Dr. Murray was extremely helpful. There was a miscommunication with my appt and the fee for the consultation, ended up leaving in tears DR. Called me about 30min later and scheduled a free telephone consultation because l love 2hrs away from the clinic... To start a cycle progesterone suppositories were used, at my request, then 5 days of 250mg of clomid, then 5days if Estrogen orally. Opk testing Cd 10-14
The Roseville location is difficult to find if it is your first time going to that clinic. Other than that the staff is great, kind and tolerate my husband’s sense of humor. I am not a big fan of Dr. Doblado. He does not make eye contact when giving bad news.... To start a cycle progesterone suppositories were used, at my request, then 5 days of 250mg of clomid, then 5days if Estrogen orally. Opk testing Cd 10-14
Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Dr. Murray is very caring and knowledgeable. I appreciate that he took the time to explain each step in detail.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Cassidy )
Cassidy was amazing and extremely helpful!
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
My cost, not including medication, was $950 per cycle.
When l was first establishing, my new patient packet and test result were faxed to the clinic. I called the next day to make sure they were received. I was informed that they were not and was requested to re-fax them. A couple hours later l was informed that the original documents that l sent over were in the wrong stack, but found.

Endometriosis, Other
Dr. Murray was always so kind to me & my husband and always took the time to help us understand the steps to our journey...He was always so kind and informative...I had surgery and he thought maybe I had hydrosalpinx so I was going in thinking my tube was going to be removed but lucky for me it was just scare tissue and my tube was fine. He removed an ovarian cyst along with Endometriosis
The staff [at No Cal Fert Med Ctr] was so sweet to us and they already knew us by our name. Every time I called with a question or concerns there was always someone there to help us...[the nurse] She was amazing! She answered all my questions and always reassured me when I was emotional and scared....Surgery, new patient fee, IVF, PGS testing and biopsy of embryo. $16,000 our insurance covered medications $9,000 for IVF.
Endometriosis, Other
Dr. Murray was referred to me from my previous fertility Dr. Klooster (Kaiser Sacramento) who is old colleagues and friends of Michael's. Dr. Murray was always so kind to me & my husband and always took the time to help us understand the steps to our journey. The staff was so sweet to us and they already knew us by our name. Every time I called with a question or concerns there was always someone there to help us.
Relax he's going to take good care of you! And you'll have a great experience no matter what the outcome is.
He was always so kind and informative.
I had surgery and he thought maybe I had hydrosalpinx so I was going in thinking my tube was going to be removed but lucky for me it was just scare tissue and my tube was fine. He removed an ovarian cyst along with Endometriosis. We went through our 1st IVF in November 2016 and had PGS testing done on our only embryo. Our son had abnormal chromosomes. On April 28th we will be married for 10years! We hope & pray someday we can be parents. We can't financially afford another round of IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Courtney )
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
Make sure to call ahead of time to make an appointment sometimes it can be a month wait.

2006 - 2015
I met Dr. Murray when I signed up to do egg donations as a young adult. I also saw him years later for myself . He is always kind, listens and explains things...I had some issues with the clinic and Dr. Murray was fair and really listened to our concerns. I have a lot going on....my husband deploying and me being a teacher I am limited on time and carry a lot of stress. He put my concerns to rest and shows compassion.
Strengths are that it's a nice facility with many amazing staff members and doctors. Weaknesses are that sometimes things are not explained thoroughly, appointments can be hard to book, calling to schedule procedures can be stressful, especially if you are a teacher...I had some trouble with other dr's not explaining things clearly. My husband's frozen sperm was not great for you but his fresh was. I was told after the you how terrible the sample was which was very upsetting. My cervix was also closed which made things hard. I like how Dr. Murray is honest and fair. I like how he listens and makes things right even if he was not the one to cause a problem.
2006 - 2015
Have concerns or questions ready because he is a great resource to talk to.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Marcie)
I adored Marcie but she left. At times I felt like I wasn't explained things by nurses well and everyone was in a rush.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
I don't remember specifics of each. It was pricey.
As far as the frozen sample being terrible. When dealing with infertility and drugs and hormones it was hard to hear. I left crying and confused and frustrated.
Roseville (closed)

I saw Michael Murry a few times throughout treatment. He preformed. One iui that was back to back. He was so kind and had a really good bed side manner. I felt very confident in him as a doctor. He also was there with the misscarrage and was very understanding due to how hard it was.... I used letrozole 2.5 tablets. Gonal F once a day for 5 days. HCG shot. Suppositories every day after back to back iui... This doctor was very kind and sensitive to my needs.
Strengths would be super organized, friendly staff [NCFMC] and knowledgeable doctors. The doctors know what there talking about and are sentive to the needs of there patients. Clinic is always clean. No weaknesses at this time.... Cost ran about $2000 for back to back iui and ultersound plus visits. $600 for medications.... Cost ran about $2000 for back to back iui and ultersound plus visits. $600 for medications.
Always go into the office with lots of questions. This doctor will answer every question.
This doctor was very kind and sensitive to my needs. Even though I got pregnant and miscarried 4 weeks into it the dr was very senitve and kind though out.
Nurse coordinator was extremely helpful and always got messages back quickly.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
Strengths would be super organized, friendly staff and knowledgeable doctors. The doctors know what there talking about and are sentive to the needs of there patients. Clinic is always clean. No weaknesses at this time.
Roseville (closed)

I am in the middle of my first Frozen transfer. Dr Murry has been great so far. Very Informative.... I have only seen him a couple times. He is pleasant and upfront. He was through and very nice with answers. He always responded very quickly. He was very nice to my husband as well. I would definitely recommend him to others.... I believe I was started on a basic protocol. Menopur 75ui. Folistim 300ui.
My clinic [Northern CA Fertility Med Ctr] has been so fast. They are good with responding and answering the phone. Truly I heard different however they were "Jonny on the spot" for me!! Alyssa Schnorr was very nice and super patient.... She was honest and funny. She was very informative and took time to get to know us.... They all were fast and had great bedside manor.... Medications 3,600.00, Ivf was 11,250.00 1,000.00 out if pocket pre testing.
I would say go more into detail about the out of pocket initial costs of test ect...
I believe I was started on a basic protocol. Menopur 75ui. Folistim 300ui. I did not have to many side effects mostly a dull headache.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Alyssa Schnorr)
Alyssa Schnorr was the best. She was honest and funny. She was very informative and took time to get to know us.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
My clinic has been so fast. They are good with responding and answering the phone. Truly I heard different however they were "Jonny on the spot" for me!! Alyssa Schnorr was very nice and super patient. They all were fast and had great bedside manor.
Medications 3,600.00, Ivf was 11,250.00 1,000.00 out if pocket pre testing.
I have not yet made it this far. I am hoping for two embryos. I think we just tested, lowered my thyroid and went for it so far!
Roseville (closed)

Michael Murray is great at explaining every part of the process so you feel confident about your next steps. He addresses every question and is upfront and real about finances connected to the process.... My age was a factor in developing a strategy for our procedure. He addresses it in regards to the duality and quantity of eggs without making me feel old. We began with pill medication before iui. Had a positive result but insufficient lining led to a miscarriage. We are trying another pill medication round (currently awaiting results) before moving on to ivf
Everyone was helpful, kind, and treated me as a human instead of a "case"... I never have to wait long after arriving to be seen. Everyone is friendly. The facilities [Northern California Fertility Medical Center] are clean and up to date. Sometimes the conversations on the phone are matter of fact and directive instead of friendly and understanding.... Doctor consult was $90. Each round included two ultrasounds and 1-2 iui at around $1000. Plus HCG shot at $90 and pill meds at around $20
Trust his experience.
Used my name, listened and responded to my concerns.
Everyone was helpful, kind, and treated me as a human instead of a "case"
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
I never have to wait long after arriving to be seen. Everyone is friendly. The facilities are clean and up to date. Sometimes the conversations on the phone are matter of fact and directive instead of friendly and understanding.
Clinic miscounted vials sent in cryo tank. Purchased a replacement to fix mistake and didn't affect flow of process.

2014 - 2017
Dr. Murray was always polite and professional. He always had a smile on his face and was very welcoming. Dr. Murray always explained all our options and advised us and his recommendations but allowed us to make our own ultimate decision...We did a chemical egg retrieval. Followed by the use of ICSI due to my husbands fertility. post retrieval the embryos grew for two weeks in order to complete pre-genetic testing. During the testing phase the embryos were frozen until implantation. We then did a natural implantation cycle with a single embryo selection. We had one additional embryo that remains and that embryo is currently frozen.
We did a chemical egg retrieval [at Northern California Fertility Medical Center]. Followed by the use of ICSI due to my husbands fertility. post retrieval the embryos grew for two weeks in order to complete pre-genetic testing. During the testing phase the embryos were frozen until implantation. We then did a natural implantation cycle with a single embryo selection. We had one additional embryo that remains and that embryo is currently frozen...out of pocket was approximately $8,000
Ask questions
He knew our names and tested us like friends
I don't remember and specific experience with the nursing staff.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
Strengths: positive atmosphere, option for online record keeping Weaknesses: music choice
Insurance covered some costs; out of pocket was approximately $8,000
We made the election to do a single embryo transfer due to the higher potential of a positive result. This recommendation fit our lifestyle and was the right decision for us.

Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Murray has given us inspiration that we have a chance to get pregnant. He's absolutely professional and his credibility has allowed us to lean on his expertise... We started with a laparoscopic surgery in 2015 and attempted two IUIs that were cancelled to my body not responding to the medications. We found a uterine polyp in 2017 and had it surgically removed by Dr. Murray. When we are ready and have enough money, we'll happily move forward with a frozen embryo IVF cycle and hope for the best.
The clinic [Northern California Fertility Medical Center] location is wonderful and the office is professional and clean. So far I've been able to get appointments when needed and the nursing staff calls me back when I leave messages. The insurance and financial coordinators have been very helpful.... The nursing staff at NCFMC are kind and compassionate.... Dr. Murray has given us inspiration that we have a chance to get pregnant.
Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Murray has given us inspiration that we have a chance to get pregnant. He's absolutely professional and his credibility has allowed us to lean on his expertise. We plan on seeing Dr. Murray for the duration of our treatment.
Trust the process. His success speaks for itself.
The nursing staff at NCFMC are kind and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
The clinic location is wonderful and the office is professional and clean. So far I've been able to get appointments when needed and the nursing staff calls me back when I leave messages. The insurance and financial coordinators have been very helpful.
So far, a lot of the major expenses (surgery) have been covered by insurance as diagnostic. We've paid for some meds and lots of copays. The IVF cycle we need is out of our financial reach at this time and it is all overwhelming.
Roseville (closed)

Be ready to get all of the information: the good, the bad and the ugly. He [Dr. Michael Murray] doesn't sugarcoat things, which I appreciated. He wants you to be ready for almost any outcome...I feel like Dr Murray is all strengths, no weaknesses. He was very compassionate and made sure to address any concerns we might have had along the way. If that in involved education, he provided us with educational materials. When we had to make adjustments to our cycle because my ovaries weren't responding to oral medication, he understood my frustration and emotional reactions.
Miriam was the person I leaned on the most. When our first transfer was unsuccessful, she was the person I called when I had to stop my injections and had a period. I felt lost and alone. Miriam was there to center me and keep me focused on the end goal.
Be ready to get all of the information: the good, the bad and the ugly. He doesn't sugarcoat things, which I appreciated. He wants you to be ready for almost any outcome.
Dr Murray cared about making sure we got the results that we wanted. He always made sure to say hello, even if I was only there for blood work or to see my nurse case manager. When we brought the baby in after she was born, he came to see her and hold her.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Miriam)