9.8

916-773-5529
4320 Auburn Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95841
916.773.2229

When I went in for an ultrasound to check on a cyst, [Dr. Murray] discussed my options and made adjustments to planned treatment to fit my needs... so kind and intuitive...stopped and checked in with how I was feeling just seconds after beginning to feel overwhelmed...We have felt confident with every decision made with Dr. Murray...explained everything in a way that my husband and I left without any questions.
[Nurses] responded to every email quickly, with kindness and compassion. If they didn't have the answer, they worked with their staff to find it quickly...NCFMC still worked to find the cheapest options possible for us including purchasing an IVF/FET package from an outside financing agency...made paying as painless as possible. Not once have we felt nickled and dimed for their time.
How was your experience with Michael Murray at Northern California Fertility Medical Center?
Dr. Murray did an amazing job explaining all options and their success possibility for us. He explained everything in a way that my husband and I left without any questions. When I went in for an ultrasound to check on a cyst, he discussed my options and made adjustments to planned treatment to fit my needs. We have felt confident with every decision made with Dr. Murray
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Murray at Northern California Fertility Medical Center?
Be honest and transparent, and come with questions! Dr. Murray did a great job explaining everything to my husband, who struggled with understanding the female body and how different procedures worked. Dr. Murray was able to answer every question we had and knew all of our options and next steps by the time we left our first consult.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Murray at Northern California Fertility Medical Center?
Dr. Murray is so kind and intuitive. When discussing the removal of a cyst, he stopped and checked in with how I was feeling just seconds after beginning to feel overwhelmed.
Describe the protocols Michael Murray used in your cycles at Northern California Fertility Medical Center and their degree of success.
We will be doing an antagonist IVF cycle once clinics open after COVID-19. I have PCOS and blocked tubes from a childhood surgery.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Natalie)
Natalie and Kristina are AMAZING! Both women responded to every email quickly, with kindness and compassion. If they didn't have the answer, they worked with their staff to find it quickly. We were days from our injection and IVF 101 appointment with Natalie when COVID-19 caused all new cycles to stop. She was so incredibly empathetic and answered all questions. I look forward to expanding our family with their help.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
It is difficult to find any weaknesses with NCFMC. The financial coordinators were amazing in explaining all options in financing and coordinating with us. We left their office every time knowing the door was wide open for questions. My biggest piece of advice is to ask all the questions. NCFMC will answer them and help guide you in the best direction.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Murray at Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
Our complete IVF cycle, worst case scenario, will be about 25 thousand. We were very fortunate to be able to pay out of pocket for IVF and testing. NCFMC still worked to find the cheapest options possible for us including purchasing an IVF/FET package from an outside financing agency. NCFMC made paying as painless as possible. Not once have we felt nickled and dimed for their time.
Describe Michael Murray's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
Dr. Murray encouraged the use of eSET, which we had already planned on.
Roseville (closed)

Although we did not see it work with Dr. Murray each time, when we did see him he made us feel comfortable. He answered questions quickly and always had a consistent plan. He was very knowledgeable and honest with our situation...I was told I didn’t need to have the “ink test” for my tubes, because we were moving straight to IVF. After all was clear, we began with birth control, went onto shots & egg retrieval, rest month, and then the transfer
Everyone is so friendly & knowledgeable in this clinic [Northern California Fertility Medical Center]. They are very on top of everything, and are always so organized. I am staying with this clinic for my next cycle. The only “weakness” I would say, is that it’s hard to get into contact with the financial department. You hear from them much more through email, rather than in person or over the phone...In total, our cost was about 25,000. That was with insurance.
Although we did not see it work with Dr Murray each time, when we did see him he made us feel comfortable. He answered questions quickly and always had a consistent plan. He was very knowledgeable and honest with our situation.
Make sure you ask all questions you want answered, even if you may feel like it’s a “dumb question”. Dr Murray is happy to answer all and any questions you have.
Dr. Murray made us feel like he actually cared, and was always accepting of any concern or question we had.
When we first started Dr Murray had us do a number of blood tests & a water sonogram, to make sure there weren’t any fertility issues we had missed. I was told I didn’t need to have the “ink test” for my tubes, because we were moving straight to IVF. After all was clear, we began with birth control, went onto shots & egg retrieval, rest month, and then the transfer. After 2 losses prior to IVF, it was suggested we have our eggs genetically tested. Our transfer failed. We are now waiting to start a new cycle. This time we have a new plan.
I think that everyone has different preferences when it comes to nurses/doctors. Our nurse was very capable, helpful, and organized. I just needed someone who was more empathetic, and nurturing for me personally.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
Everyone is so friendly & knowledgeable in this clinic. They are very on top of everything, and are always so organized. I am staying with this clinic for my next cycle. The only “weakness” I would say, is that it’s hard to get into contact with the financial department. You hear from them much more through email, rather than in person or over the phone.
In total, our cost was about 25,000. That was with insurance.
Dr Murray said that they transfer one, in order to have the safest outcome.
2018 - 2020, Unsuccessful
I was treated like a human because Dr. Murray always addressed me with kindness and compassion...always explained my treatment fully. He took time to answer my questions and always made me feel comfortable enough to ask anything. When I had a miscarriage, Dr. Murray showed compassion, but maintained a hopeful outlook on trying again and adjusting my medical plan accordingly...preferred to do eSET as to not encourage multiple births
My nurse [at Northern California Fertility Medical Center] was friendly, and provided me with a complete schedule of my treatment. She would check in with me to see how I was doing, and was responsive when I would reach out to her as well...The clinic is organized and the staff is friendly. I was always greeted by my name when I would enter the lobby which made me feel valued. A weakness for me was the blood draw area was located in the middle of the exam room areas. It would’ve been nice to be a little more secluded
I felt Dr. Murray always explained my treatment fully. He took time to answer my questions and always made me feel comfortable enough to ask anything. When I had a miscarriage, Dr. Murray showed compassion, but maintained a hopeful outlook on trying again and adjusting my medical plan accordingly.
I would tell a prospective patient of Dr. Murray’s to ask him questions and get as much information from him as you can, both when it comes to the good and the not so pleasant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Alyssa )
My nurse was friendly, and provided me with a complete schedule of my treatment. She would check in with me to see how I was doing, and was responsive when I would reach out to her as well.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
The clinic is organized and the staff is friendly. I was always greeted by my name when I would enter the lobby which made me feel valued. A weakness for me was the blood draw area was located in the middle of the exam room areas. It would’ve been nice to be a little more secluded.
Dr. Murray preferred to do eSET as to not encourage multiple births.
What specific things went wrong at Northern California Fertility Medical Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
A wrong blood test was mistakenly ordered so I was billed for the test even thought it wasn’t carried out. NCFMC was able to speak with my insurance to reverse the charges.
Roseville (closed)

Dr. Lovely is Very caring and honest. Gave me as much time as I needed and answered all the questions I had thoroughly and didn’t rush the appointment...Extremely helpful and informative. Handled me with the care I needed. Dr. Lovely is my actual physician and she is the absolute best. I’ve seen other Dr.’s in the office and they too are amazing. I am excited for the next steps.
They [nurses at Northern California Fertility Medical Center] were all amazing! Briana was my initial coordinator and she was more than amazing and helpful. Courtney, RN, is now assigned to me and she is awesome as well. I’m happy to have them on my team...I had the same patient care coordinator and she was super awesome for me. It made me more at ease to speak to the same person without having to explain anything over again. Developing relationships. I know anyone can read a file but I’m more than just client number 1234, so for me, I like knowing who I’m speaking with and them knowing me.
Ask as many questions as possible, even though they are very thorough in your consultation.
Initially started with the highest dosage of Clomid and estradiol for 3 intercourse cycles. Moved on the IUI cycle with Clomid and estradiol. All 4 were unsuccessful. The next cycle will be a bit more aggressive with Clomid and Menopur. I’m hoping for success with this next IUI cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Dr. Lovely and Briana, patient care coordinator and Courtney)
They were all amazing! Briana was my initial coordinator and she was more than amazing and helpful. Courtney, RN, is now assigned to me and she is awesome as well. I’m happy to have them on my team.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
I would assign medical assistants on an ongoing basis to patients so you can develop a relationship with them and they can learn your Cases. I had the same patient care coordinator and she was super awesome for me. It made me more at ease to speak to the same person without having to explain anything over again. Developing relationships. I know anyone can read a file but I’m more than just client number 1234, so for me, I like knowing who I’m speaking with and them knowing me.
My insurance covered 50% which helped. But they will only cover a small amount of cycles which is a bit stressful.
Sacramento

Dr. Murray shows empathy and was just straight forward with what he has to say. He explains his thought process and gets straight to resolving the issue which has help me conceived...[he] did an endometrial biopsy to test my lining and found out I had chronic endometritis...I appreciate him thinking outside the box and not just tell me he doesn't know why my transfers are not successful considering I'm still young and healthy.
[the NCFMC] nurse and nurse coordinator was organize and shows compassion. They respond in a timely manner to all my emails and answers all my questions...Dr. Murray shows empathy and was just straight forward with what he has to say. He explains his thought process and gets straight to resolving the issue which has help me conceived.
Dr. Murray diagnosed me with PCOS and chronic endometritis. With this information he was able to provide appropriate antibiotics prior to transferring resulting in 1 successful live birth and a pregnancy in progress. He is very knowledgeable and considered every possible aspects of my infertility unlike the previous physician I've been to. I appreciate him thinking outside the box and not just tell me he doesn't know why my transfers are not successful considering I'm still young and healthy.
Trust in him.
Dr. Murray did an endometrial biopsy to test my lining and found out I had chronic endometritis which is most likely the reason why my uterus has not been receptive of previous embryo transfers. He gave me appropriate antibiotics prior to transferring and it has resulted in 1 live birth and a pregnancy in progress.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: I do not remember the name but they were all great!)
My nurse and nurse coordinator was organize and shows compassion. They respond in a timely manner to all my emails and answers all my questions.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
This clinic is awesome. I love Dr. Murray and nurse Alyssa. They were both great to work with. Nurse Alyssa was working with me every step of the way answering questions and concerns I have. They both show compassion and was very knowledgeable at what they do.
I am unsure, we took a loan for $25,000 which included everything (egg retrieval, transfer, labs, ultrasound monitoring, embryos monitoring, genetic testing)
Sacramento
Doctor Murray performed 3 of my iui procedures. He showed extreme professionalism while also making me feel comfortable. The procedure went smoothly and he explained every step as it was performed...He treated me with kindness and support while still letting us know everything needed during treatment...
Doctor Murray performed 3 of my iui procedures. He showed extreme professionalism while also making me feel comfortable. The procedure went smoothly and he explained every step as it was performed. I would highly recommend Dr. Murray
Stay positive and trust the advice of the doctor.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
The nursing staff is friendly and very organized
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
The team of doctors at Northern California Fertility clinic are amazing! They are strong communicators and are compassionate to the often hardships that come with infertility. They answer all my questions and provided me with all the information and literature I requested. The nurses and doctor make you feel so comfortable in often uncomfortable situations. The staff is friendly and organized. No negatives!
Roseville (closed)

One of his weaknesses is empathy. My husband and I were pretty anxious with the process of how infertility treatment work, and I don’t believe Dr. Murray observed our concerns and worries. ... He ensured that all of our questions were answered and didn’t tried to sugar coat anything. ... Dr. Murray carefully walked us through the process and help ease the beginning steps for us.dd
My husband went to the clinic [No CA Fertility Medical Center] to provide his semen analysis and he mentioned that their semen collection rooms were clean and comfortable, so he didn’t feel awkward or nervous. I had my blood drawn at the clinic and the nurses and medical assistants were wonderful. ... The clinic was very responsive and professional. My husband and I didn’t have any problems with them during our consultations.
Dr. Murray’s interaction with my husband and I were professional. His communication and timely service were his strengths. He ensured that all of our questions were answered and our infertility diagnostic results (I.e. semen analysis, HSG, blood work) were shared with us in a timely manner. One of his weaknesses is empathy. My husband and I were pretty anxious with the process of how infertility treatment work, and I don’t believe Dr. Murray observed our concerns and worries. We needed guidance but didn’t really get that from him so we conducted research on our own to ensure our decisions met our expectations.
Make sure to follow up with him if you have any questions. You have to advocate for yourself, especially when going through fertility treatment for the first time because there is no manual on what the steps are.
Dr. Murray was very professional and treated my husband and I neutrally. He ensured that all of our questions were answered and didn’t tried to sugar coat anything. He knew that we wanted clear feedback to ensure we make informed decisions so we really appreciated his professionalism. One thing that we were concerned was the process of going through fertility treatment and Dr. Murray carefully walked us through the process and help ease the beginning steps for us.
Based on our infertility diagnostic results, we were faced with male infertility. My husband had low sperm count and zero percent morphology. We had to repeat a second semen analysis to confirm the severe male infertility results. Dr. Murray offered us one option: IVF with ICSI. We wanted to see if we were candidates for IUI but unfortunately we didn’t meet the qualifications according to Dr. Murray. It was disappointing and we are currently in the state of accepting our situation. It would have been nice to see all the options prior to being offer one option only.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Kristina )
Our patient coordinator was awesome. She made us feel comfortable and did her best to ensure we have multiple options to choose from since we were paying everything out of pocket.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
The clinic was very responsive and professional. My husband and I didn’t have any problems with them during our consultations. The clinic environment was welcoming and sanitary. My husband went to the clinic to provide his semen analysis and he mentioned that their semen collection rooms were clean and comfortable, so he didn’t feel awkward or nervous. I had my blood drawn at the clinic and the nurses and medical assistants were wonderful.
The clinic was transparent with their cost up front. There were no surprises. We paid everything out of pocket because our insurance didn’t cover fertility treatment. Our cost included: consultation (I.e. transvaginal ultrasound, vitals, speaking to Dr. Murray about our history), HSG, blood work, semen analysis, and consultation with urologist Dr. Gould.
Roseville (closed)

I feel like a human because he calls us by name sits down with us and looks us in the eye. ... He was very good at explaining the process and what is going on in terms we understand. He gives us all the information to make educated decisions and I never feel pressured. ... It’s refreshing to feel listened to and supported in this very vulnerable time. I never feel rushed while in appointments with him. I truly believe he puts the best interest of his patients first. I recommend him any chance I get!
The front office [NCFMC] is so cheerful and helpful. All the medical assistance are friendly and caring. They move quickly and provide good feedback, they always go the extra mile. ... She [nurse] answers back promptly, but I don’t feel like her communication style is right for me. I never leave feeling care for as a person. ... I feel like the answer all questions and if they don’t have the answer they find someone that does.
He was very good at explaining the process and what is going on in terms we understand. He gives us all the information to make educated decisions and I never feel pressured. He answers all questions timely and supportively, no matter how many times I ask. He has great bedside manner and I feel that he really cares about us as people. It’s refreshing to feel listened to and supported in this very vulnerable time. I never feel rushed while in appointments with him. I truly believe he puts the best interest of his patients first. I recommend him any chance I get!
Ask questions he has the answers and the knowledge to explain it until you feel comfortable. He is truly is a great educator.
I feel like a human because he calls us by name sits down with us and looks us in the eye. When he tells us about the next steps he explains why he is doing it for us this way and why he has adjusted it from our pervious tries. He set up phone appointment because we live 2 hours away and always tries to make it easier on us. He also asks us about our lives and self’s outside of just talking about fertility issues. He is a gem.
We started will a time intercourse and medication cycle because we could not make it down to Roseville when we needed too. Instead of wasting a month we picked to do this. Then we went to IUI with injection medication and oral medication due to my low egg count. After the first unsuccessful he didn’t hesitate to up the medication for the next round of IUI to try and get more follicles. Now we are moving forward with IVF due to the unsuccessful IUI and my low egg count. We have decide to be aggressive with the hormones to get the most follicles as possible.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Courtney)
She answers back promptly, but I don’t feel like her communication style is right for me. I never leave feeling care for as a person.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
I feel like the answer all questions and if they don’t have the answer they find someone that does. The front office is so cheerful and helpful. All the medical assistance are friendly and caring. They move quickly and provide good feedback, they always go the extra mile.
IUI with insemination and Medications was 2600.00 First appointment was 250.00 Cyst removal at surgery center 990.00 IVF 26-27,000.00
He wants to transfer one for safety of the baby and myself. To make sure that we don’t end up with premature babies with health problems. He also said everybody’s body is able to tolerate things different and we don’t want to put anyone at risk.
Roseville (closed)
Dr Murray is very honest but warm. He communicates well from the beginning and validates all concerns and discussed all options. I like that he involved us in every aspect of decision making and was candid when in came to understanding why things are done the way they are done. He cites specific data and really knows what he’s talking about ... Dr Murray was always honest with us but was and is hopeful and genuine.
Ncfmc is great. Easy to schedule, easy to know who your contacts are, very transparent and cozy. We knew what we would owe, our treatment options, and personalized information all along the way. We felt very comfortable here for our entire treatment ... Courtney [nurse] is great. She responds quickly and is very information driven and organized. We felt we were in good hands with her
Trust him. He will give the best options for success
Dr Murray was always honest with us but was and is hopeful and genuine. He really cares about everyone he sees
150iu gonal f for 11 days, 75iu menopur 11 days, ganirelix 5 days, lupron +hcg trigger. Ultrasounds every other day. Aspirin and Gatorade to avoid ohss. We knew we had to do ivf so we skipped strait to that. I was a good responder so we focused on getting follicles to 18mm and avoiding ohss. 27 eggs retrieved, 26 mature, 23 fertilized, 5 day 5/6 blastocysts, PGS tested and frozen. 3 PGS normal. FET after rest month post retrieval (two menses post retrieval before FET to rebalance hormones)
Courtney is great. She responds quickly and is very information driven and organized. We felt we were in good hands with her
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
We paid 8,000 for meds, 5000 with retrieval and ICSI for cycle and monitoring, and 800 for transfer. Also paid an additional 1000 for labs. Insurance covered some but not all
We can only transfer one because of my uterine anomaly and the dangers to me and baby if we transferred more than one. Dr Murray explained that PGS testing gives us a great chance of successful eset
Roseville (closed)

He [Dr. Murray] explained the process well to ensure we knew what to expect each step. At first I was nervous for having a male doctor but now I’d never have chose another doctor after our experience with him. He has been great in all aspects. ... Very personable and communicated promptly. Made us feel comfortable and at ease. ... He wants to do single for our particukar case
Cell phone use is at a minimum which is nice. All the front desk is helpful. Appts were always within 10 minutes of when scheduled. All of the team at ncfc [No CA Fertility Medical Center] was professional and friendly. ... Wendy was very compassionate and kept in touch. Checked in randomly for updates on how medications and injections were going. Made us feel top priority ...
He explained the process well to ensure we knew what to expect each step. At first I was nervous for having a male doctor but now I’d never have chose another doctor after our experience with him. He has been great in all aspects.
Any questions or hesitations you may have going in, you will feel completely comfortable to ask and leave feeling confident in your specific process.
Birth control for a month to suppress ovaries. We then did 150 units if Gonal F, and 75 units of menopur to increase follicle size. Once eggs reached a certain size we did 3 days of ganarelix to keep you from ovulating. After we did novarel and lupron as trigger and co triggers to make follicles easily release for retrieval. Treatment resulted in 30 follicles. 25 we’re mature enough to continue on with icsi. 23 fertilizer which is very above average.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Wendy)
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
It’s very clean and welcoming. Cell phone use is at a minimum which is nice. All the front desk is helpful. Appts were always within 10 minutes of when scheduled. All of the team at ncfc was professional and friendly.
Close to $22,000
He wants to do single for our particukar case

2019, Consult
Dr. Murray was open and honest with success rates on conceiving. Though my predicted success rate for a live birth was low (~ 20%), Dr. Murray thoroughly explained all of my options and remained positive. I look forward to working with Dr. Murray in hopes of conceiving a little miracle...He was candid and blunt yet positive...Book a consultation appointment as soon as possible.
This [Northern California Fertility Medical Center] clinic location was older and smaller but they just recently opened a new center that is state of the art and larger than the previous. I am looking forward to being seen at this new location. I was referred by a friend and colleague whom is a MD...Everyone was helpful, positive and super supportive. I look forward to working with them more in the future.
Dr. Murray thoroughly explained the different routes to conceiving and ultimately, a successful live birth. He was candid and blunt yet positive. My husband and I look forward to working with him in the future to hopefully create a little miracle of our own.
Book a consultation appointment as soon as possible.
I have only been in for a consultation and have not started any fertility treatments. I am a diabetic and I am still trying to bring down my A1c so that I can start treatment.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
This clinic location was older and smaller but they just recently opened a new center that is state of the art and larger than the previous. I am looking forward to being seen at this new location. I was referred by a friend and colleague whom is a MD.
Insurance did not cover any expense or testing regarding fertility. I have yet to find out how much total costs are
2017 - 2019, Successful
[Dr. Michael Murray] He is very nice, professional and has a lot of knowledge about what he is doing.. He made sure what we know what was needed and what is needed at each step of the process. He treated us like humans not just a number. He explains everything so that we can understand, and made sure we understand...
[nurse of Norther California Fertility Medical Center] She is very understanding and tries her best to get back to you if you have a question...All the staff at this clinic are very friendly. They always make you feel welcome, whenever you go there...[Dr. Murray] He made sure we knew exactly what to expect at each stage of the process...
Dr. Murray is a very good doctor. Our experience with him was great. He made sure we knew exactly what to expect at each stage of the process. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family that would need fertility help.
Dr.murray is very kind. He made sure what we know what was needed and what is needed at each step of the process. He treated us like humans not just a number. He explains everything so that we can understand, and made sure we understand.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Yes, Jamie )
Jamie was an awesome nurse. She is very understanding and tries her best to get back to you if you have a question.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
This clinic is awesome, all the doctors and nurses are great people. They care and take good care of their patients. All the staff at this clinic are very friendly. They always make you feel welcome, whenever you go there. This clinic is good, I don’t really see any weakness at all.
Roseville (closed)

Dr. Murray has always done a very good job of discussing our treatment with BOTH of us, rather than just with me ... That said, it does feel like treatment there is "one size fits all," which obviously isn't always the case. ... I was very disappointed with the recommendation of using suppositories again when they didn't work well for me during my IUI. ... Dr. Murray was adamant that we transfer one embryo because it was tested as PGS normal and because of my age (33).
I like that the clinic [Northern California Fertility Medical Center] is open early - I can regularly get 7:30 appointments - which is important since I live quite a ways out of town. They aren't super clear about when things like payment is due - you really have to manage that part on your own. ... IUI was REALLY expensive compared to what I've seen elsewhere - $2500 or something. ... The medical assistants aren't always amazing but Alyssa, my nurse, has always been super communicative
Dr. Murray is great at working with you to make sure you understand what is going on with your treatment - explaining in terms that both partners understand. That said, I don't feel like they have always been great at adjusting treatment as things change - when I didn't react as expected to the progesterone suppositories during my IUI, they still used the same progesterone suppository protocol during my FET, which I really feel contributed to the failure of that cycle.
Be prepared to advocate for yourself, and request repeat tests of anything that hasn't been done in the last six months. We wasted time on an IUI that was based on an out-dated semen analysis that showed we didn't have MFI, when in reality we do.
Dr. Murray has always done a very good job of discussing our treatment with BOTH of us, rather than just with me, which hasn't been the case with all the doctors at the clinic. He makes my partner feel very much part of the equation. That said, it does feel like treatment there is "one size fits all," which obviously isn't always the case.
IVF retrieval cycle was gonal-f and menopur, then cetrotide. Transfer cycle was letrozole days 3-7, gonal-f days 7-12, trigger day 12, transfer the following week, with antibiotics and prednisone before transfer, with progesterone suppositories after transfer. I've always ovulated on my own and had a good lining so that part was never a concern, but as I'd stated, I was very disappointed with the recommendation of using suppositories again when they didn't work well for me during my IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Alyssa)
The medical assistants aren't always amazing but Alyssa, my nurse, has always been super communicative and very on top of any of my questions (which...I've had a lot of them). I appreciate how she answers my questions using scientific terms rather than dumbing things down - she understands that I am fairly knowledgeable about the whole process and speaks to me accordingly.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
I like that the clinic is open early - I can regularly get 7:30 appointments - which is important since I live quite a ways out of town. They aren't super clear about when things like payment is due - you really have to manage that part on your own. It hasn't been an issue, because I've tried to stay super diligent about it.
$13350 for the IVF retrieval cycle. $1750 for the first transfer, I think it is $3500 for any subsequent transfer. Retrieval cycles are cheaper after the first one (second retrieval is $12350, third is $10350?). IUI was REALLY expensive compared to what I've seen elsewhere - $2500 or something.
Dr. Murray was adamant that we transfer one embryo because it was tested as PGS normal and because of my age (33). They don't do multiple transfers unless you are much older and haven't tested the embryos.
There were a couple of times when the doctors didn't really talk to BOTH of us during appointments, which I didn't appreciate - they treated my partner like some kind of afterthought. There was also the day where we took in a semen sample, and the medical assistant took it out of the bag, and viewed it and was very judgmental about the size of the sample in the middle of the hallway in front of other patients.
Roseville (closed)

Dr. Murray was easy understand and always answered my questions fully. He also was forthcoming with information regarding the process, risks, and potential outcomes. I felt very much taken care of and on the right path to achieve pregnancy. ... I have PCOS and we used a combination of oral and injectable hormones. I always went longer than expected to achieve mature size follicles.
They [NCFMC] are a busy office but I never felt rushed! I would say that their front desk is not as friendly as those staff members in the back but that's okay because the ones in the back are who you work with. ... Wendy was always able to answer my questions and work with my crazy schedule. we live 6hrs from the clinic so appointment dates and times could sometimes be challenging. She was so compassionate and cared about my well being and success
The consult will be lengthy but educational.
Dr. Murray and his staff are very compassionate! I felt like each person I interacted with knew my case and genuinely cared regarding my outcome.
I have PCOS and we used a combination of oral and injectable hormones. I always went longer than expected to achieve mature size follicles. The staff was patient and effective when changing dosages. I have not achieved pregnancy yet through IUI or IVF but we have a new protocol for next retrieval. Due to PCOS my egg quality is low so I'm changing my diet and we will increase the types of vitamins I will use prior to retrieval.
Wendy was always able to answer my questions and work with my crazy schedule. we live 6hrs from the clinic so appointment dates and times could sometimes be challenging. She was so compassionate and cared about my well being and success.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
They are a busy office but I never felt rushed! I would say that their front desk is not as friendly as those staff members in the back but that's okay because the ones in the back are who you work with.
The costs were comparable with what my research had said. They have finance options if needed. We opted to just pay in full as the bills came due.
We opted for the genetic testing in order to transfer the best embryo we could. I would high recommend it. Through this process we learned that all embryos appear from 1 was abnormal. After this news we only had 1 to transfer. We had discussed the transfer of multiple a few times and always came back to the conclusion it would be safer for me and baby if we had a single baby. These conversations were great and Dr. Murray was always willing to discuss.
2017 - 2019, Successful
IUI With Other Docs
My experience has Been so good with dr Murray. ... But after every cycle he has a new plan of medications/genetic testing/ and even try triggering one day earlier to adding in human growth hormones. Love the fact that you can email him directly AND HE REPLIES BACK!! :). Due to the distance that I am from the clinic he calls me directly to have phone conversations regarding the next plan.
The receptionists [No Cal Fert Med Ctr] are great and really nice then you see the nurses and they are all nice make you feel good about the process ... Not really sure everything is great everyone is nice what more could you ask for. ... Like 12k for retrieval plus medication then 1650 for transfer plus meds Then it goes down a bit for each new cycle ...
My experience has Been so good with dr Murray. He understands what his patient is going through when a cycle or maybe even a few don’t go the way we hoped for. But after every cycle he has a new plan of medications/genetic testing/ and even try triggering one day earlier to adding in human growth hormones. Love the fact that you can email him directly AND HE REPLIES BACK!! :). Due to the distance that I am from the clinic he calls me directly to have phone conversations regarding the next plan. I would definitely refer him to someone having issues with trying to conceive. Dr Murray has. A strong passion for what he does. And I love that. Sorry for any errors typed all of this on my phone.
Trust him. He knows his shit!
explains everything in detail. Calls when he needs to discuss cycles because of how far I live from the clinic. He also responds to emails and does his research
My first egg retrieval. I believe 19 were retrieved or 23. A few embryos. Transferred one -didn’t take. Transferred two more didn’t take. My 2nd cycle there dr Murray changed up my medication were 11 retrieved I believed 1-2 embryos we had them genetically tested came back abnormal. This was a hard point for me I thought I was done trying. Just had my third retrieval done in December 20 eggs 5 embryos that passed the genetic testing!! This process had more medication involved. My embryo transfer is tomorrow
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Courtney for this round )
They all rock
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
Not really sure everything is great everyone is nice what more could you ask for. The receptionists are great and really nice then you see the nurses and they are all nice make you feel good about the process
Roseville (closed)

Dr. Murray was personable, compassionate, and genuinely conveyed a desire to help my husband and I conceive. ... After my miscarriage, Dr. Murray adjusted a couple of protocols. This included adding a blood thinner and thyroid medication. ... Dr. Murray was very professional and always answered any questions my husband or I had. He backed up his answers with data and was clear in his explanations.
One of my favorite parts of entering he clinic [Northern California Fertility Medical Center] was always being greeted by the receptionist by my first name. The staff was friendly, helpful, and compassionate. My husband and I always felt comfortable and confident to ask questions. ... Alyssa [nurse] was caring, kind, and showed compassion during emotionally tough parts of my treatment. She was always available by phone or the patient portal messaging system.
Dr. Murray was very professional and always answered any questions my husband or I had. He backed up his answers with data and was clear in his explanations. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone seeking fertility treatment.
I would advise a prospective patient to be open, honest, and ask any question you might have, no matter how unimportant you think it might be.
After my miscarriage, Dr. Murray adjusted a couple of protocols. This included adding a blood thinner and thyroid medication. Unfortunately the cycle failed.
Alyssa was caring, kind, and showed compassion during emotionally tough parts of my treatment. She was always available by phone or the patient portal messaging system.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
One of my favorite parts of entering he clinic was always being greeted by the receptionist by my first name. The staff was friendly, helpful, and compassionate. My husband and I always felt comfortable and confident to ask questions.
My husband and I paid for treatment out of pocket because unfortunately our insurance did not cover fertility treatment.
I trusted Dr. Murray’s opinion whether it be to transfer one or multiple embryos. I feel all decisions are made based on the individual patient’s needs.
Roseville (closed)

So far he [Dr. Murray] seems great. We have only seen him once ... Dry sense of humor, by it gets the job done right. I hope that my cycle works and that everything goes according to plan! ... He went through my history and is respecting my wishes in regards to what I want versus what he suggests. ... He wanted to do single but I pushed for 2.
They [NCFMC] are wonderful. The paperwork side seems a but unorganized just like they have us a paper with a price for a procedure and we paid and then they told us they gave us the wrong paper with the wrong estimate so we have to bbn pay $700 more. We also were not told that we needed to do an additional step which put the our cycle back another month which was really disappointing.
So far he seems great. We have only seen him once but I have heard from a good friend that has had him in the past that he is a wonderful doctor. Dry sense of humor, by it gets the job done right. I hope that my cycle works and that everything goes according to plan!
Speak up for yourself!
We havent yet started! I start in 2 weeks.
So far the nursing staff has been amazing. They have answered any and all questions promptly and warmly and I am excited to work with them!
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
They are wonderful. The paperwork side seems a but unorganized just like they have us a paper with a price for a procedure and we paid and then they told us they gave us the wrong paper with the wrong estimate so we have to bbn pay $700 more. We also were not told that we needed to do an additional step which put the our cycle back another month which was really disappointing.
Too much money.
He wanted to do single but I pushed for 2.
They gave us the wrong price and after we paid told us we needed to pay more. The paper with the price that they gave us was inaccurate. They also never told us that we needed to do another step before we were assigned a nurse so we lost a month.

2015 - 2019, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Murray] is incredibly smart and up to date on everything ... He has a little dry sense of humor but he’s easy to speak to and ask questions. He’s blunt while still being nice so if you need to be coddled he’s not probably the best fit. He’s very honest and I like him a lot ... Good bedside manner. ... We did PGT so always recommended one. Although we put two in with our daughter and she took!
You’re able to meet all the doctors which made me feel better and let me find who I really meshed with. ... The financial department [Northern California Fertility Medical Center] is really hard to get a hold of. ... They’re compassionate and good at what they do. ... She [nurse] is phenomenal. She has been with us since the beginning and again this round for our next IVF cycle. She’s the best ...
He is very nice and incredibly smart. He has a little dry sense of humor but he’s easy to speak to and ask questions. He’s blunt while still being nice so if you need to be coddled he’s not probably the best fit. He’s very honest and I like him a lot
Trust the process and him. He is incredibly smart and up to date on everything
He was very nice. Good bedside manner.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Susan)
She is phenomenal. She has been with us since the beginning and again this round for our next IVF cycle. She’s the best
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
They’re compassionate and good at what they do. You’re able to meet all the doctors which made me feel better and let me find who I really meshed with. The nurses are excellent. The financial department is really hard to get a hold of. That’s the only negative I have
Round one of IVF including PGT biopsy was 10550. Not including meds or PGT testing 3400 for FET’s
Roseville (closed)

Dr. Murray knows his stuff. He is very informative and speaks to my husband as well as myself. This makes my husband feel included. He also makes sure you understand what he is saying and what the next plan of action will be. ... Dr. Murray is very caring and we feel like he wants to help. ... Don't be nervous and just be completely honest with Dr. Murray.
It's [Northern California Fertility Med Center] easy to find and they are quick to get you back to your appointment. Some of the furniture in the waiting room is very uncomfortable but luckily you usually don't have to wait long. There is always plenty of parking. ... It took a little bit for me to get paperwork to her [nurse] because I didn't know I had a message in my portal. ...
Don't be nervous and just be completely honest with Dr. Murray.
Dr. Murray is very caring and we feel like he wants to help.
I had to get an hsg and then they removed what at first was a fibroid but actually a endometric pullup.
It took a little bit for me to get paperwork to her because I didn't know I had a message in my portal.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
It's easy to find and they are quick to get you back to your appointment. Some of the furniture in the waiting room is very uncomfortable but luckily you usually don't have to wait long. There is always plenty of parking.
Because our insurance doesn't cover fertility, so far we've had to pay about $2000
Roseville (closed)
He [Dr. Michael Murray] has always been professional yet warm. We messed with his personality. Always answer all of her questions and provided more information than we had expected. He has always been easily accessible via email on the portal any time of the day and responsed quickly ... Be answered all of our questions and have retaliated Expectations
Professional office staff [Northern California Fertility Medical Center] . The office is clean and organized. They are very willing to accommodate your scheduling needs and always pleasant and willing to answer questions when arriving at the office. ... Most of the safe was very friendly and provided specific I formation regarding procedures and follow ups. ...
He has always been professional yet warm. We messed with his personality. Always answer all of her questions and provided more information than we had expected. He has always been easily accessible via email on the portal any time of the day and responsed quickly
Bring a list of questions
Be answered all of our questions and have retaliated Expectations
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
Professional office staff. The office is clean and organized. They are very willing to accommodate your scheduling needs and always pleasant and willing to answer questions when arriving at the office.
Each IUI was 1600 not Including meds
Roseville (closed)

Dr. Murray is a trustworthy, intelligent doctor. I felt confident in his understanding of our genetic issue and his protocol recommendation. He was open to all our questions and didn't make us feel bad for asking simple questions. He was also great at getting deeper into details when we asked more scientific questions....Due to my genetic condition, we wanted to get as many eggs retrieved as possible without overstimulating.
The people who draw blood [No Cal Fert Med Ctr] need more training....going to this clinic every other day to get monitoring labs done during a cycle is no fun when they stick me multiple times...Courtney isn't a bubbly/exciting personality, but she knows what she's doing and is helpful when you need it....I have no insurance coverage and fees are about $12250 which includes a cash discount.... Dr. Murray is a trustworthy, intelligent doctor.
Dr. Murray is a trustworthy, intelligent doctor. I felt confident in his understanding of our genetic issue and his protocol recommendation. He was open to all our questions and didn't make us feel bad for asking simple questions. He was also great at getting deeper into details when we asked more scientific questions. He's compassionate and caring even though he may come off a little dry at first.
Don't be afraid to ask questions- he'll give you answers
He's a somewhat dry personality, but he treated us respectfully and thoughtfully answered all our questions
Due to my genetic condition, we wanted to get as many eggs retrieved as possible without overstimulating. My prep cycle consisted of 19 days of birth control pills. Stim protocol started with 300IU Gonal-F and 75IU menopur at night for 5 days. on 6th day, menopur was doubled to 150IU. Continued for 11 days. Days 6-11 did Cetrotide in a.m.. Leoprolide and HCG triggers. Retreived 11 eggs (had hoped for 15+ based on prelim scans from month earlier). 10 were mature, 6 fertilized, 4 were sent for PGS. 3 came back abnormal but not due to the same chromosomes in my translocation, and 4th embryo is unknown so it may get retested after our next IVF cycle depending on those results.
Courtney isn't a bubbly/exciting personality, but she knows what she's doing and is helpful when you need it. If you're looking for a cheerleader nurse, she's probably not the one for you.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
The people who draw blood need more training. I know I'm not an easy stick, but when I go to Quest Labs, they have no trouble. So going to this clinic every other day to get monitoring labs done during a cycle is no fun when they stick me multiple times, make me chug water, use heat compresses, rub my skin VERY hard, dig around in my wrists for veins, and still can't get it.
For my first cycle, I had partial insurance coverage, so my clinic fees were about $7500. For the 2nd cycle I'm starting now, I have no insurance coverage and fees are about $12250 which includes a cash discount.
N/A so far
Roseville (closed)

Dr. Murray was very straight forward with me and my Diagnoses, he explained everything in detail and give me many opinions. Once I decided to move forward and have my left tube removed. He was very proactive on make sure that he gave me all the information on the process.... Dr. Murray stated that since I was able to get pregnant on my own in the pass, he felt like our best and cheapest opinion would be to do time intercourse with 100mg of clomid for 5days and 75iu of Gonal-F injections for another 5days.
The staff [Northern CA Fertility Medical Ctr] are always polite and friendly. They make you feel comfortable at every visit. They always make sure to explain the prices for each cycle. There is never a long wait time for your appointments. And they try to work around your schedule for your appointments.... Dr. Murray and his team made to to check with your insurance company first to see what is covered. Then they would process they necessary treatment that is covered under your plan.
Dr. Murray was very straight forward with me and my Diagnoses, he explained everything in detail and give me many opinions. Once I decided to move forward and have my left tube removed. He was very proactive on make sure that he gave me all the information on the process. After the surgery he evaluated me and then told me I was fine to start fertility treatment soon after.
Please be sure to bring in all medical records from your previous providers. This was very helpful for me, and it make the process much faster and smoother.
Dr. Murray is a very kind provider. He has wonderful bedside manners. He listens to your concerns, and he always explains your best opinions depending on your issue.
After my laparoscopy surgery to have my left tube removed. Dr. Murray stated that since I was able to get pregnant on my own in the pass, he felt like our best and cheapest opinion would be to do time intercourse with 100mg of clomid for 5days and 75iu of Gonal-F injections for another 5days. The results were I responded well to the medication. I made 4 eggs, but they were all on the side without a tube. So Dr. Murruy was very straight forward and told me that he did not think we would get pregnant with our first cycle
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Kayla Johnson)
Kayla was a very compassionate person, she made sure that I understood the treatment and always follow up on my emails or calls when ever I had a question.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
The staff are always polite and friendly. They make you feel comfortable at every visit. They always make sure to explain the prices for each cycle. There is never a long wait time for your appointments. And they try to work around your schedule for your appointments.
I am unsure, due to the fact that I never add up the total cost. Dr. Murray and his team made to to check with your insurance company first to see what is covered. Then they would process they necessary treatment that is covered under your plan. Anything like labs and surgery related thing should be covered by most insurance company. My timed intercourse was not covered to I think I spent like $600 on the medication and another $1000 on the cycle for office visits and ultrasounds.
Sacramento

At our very first consultation Dr. Murray went through the whole process of IVF during so he personalized it to our specific case. He spent as much time with us as we needed and answered all of our questions. We left feeling excited and hopeful ....Dr. Murray has a gentle spirit and is very knowledgeable. He has great bedside manner and never once made me feel uncomfortable. He always asked if I had any questions and explained things thoroughly.
This clinic [Northern California Fertility Medical Center] is very on top of things. They were great about getting my lab results and keeping me informed on labs results as well as the treatment plan. They spent an hour with my husband and I just going through the financial aspect.... I will be assigned a nurse in the next week. All of the experience I have had with the nursing staff for blood draws and assistance with the water sonogram have been great. Everyone has been friendly and encouraging.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
I have not started my IVF treatments yet. Dr. Murray did a water sonogram to make sure my uterus was the right shape, blood work to check my hormones and a DNA test to make sure there isn’t any conditions I could pass along. I have now completed everything I need to do and will start my treatments my next cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Waiting to see who my nurse is.)
I will be assigned a nurse in the next week. All of the experience I have had with the nursing staff for blood draws and assistance with the water sonogram have been great. Everyone has been friendly and encouraging. My care coordinator has been very thorough and answered all of my questions in a quick manner.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
This clinic is very on top of things. They were great about getting my lab results and keeping me informed on labs results as well as the treatment plan. They spent an hour with my husband and I just going through the financial aspect.
$16,000 is what we were estimated for the total out of pocket. Our insurance is paying 50% up until egg retrieval
A prescription for doxycycline was supposed to be ordered for a test I was having and the pharmacy never received it. However I have had issues with that pharmacy before, so it may have been them.
Roseville (closed)

From my very fist visit with Dr. Murray, I could tell that he saw me as a person and not just the next patient on his schedule. He takes extra time to answer questions and when he had to tell me the bad news about our cancelled cycle, I felt he was experiencing the pain with us. He made sure that neither my husband or I had further questions before leaving the room. He was very honest about our chances and was forward about changing up the plan for the next cycle.
The receptionists [N. CA Fertility Med Ctr] are wonderful. All of them know us know and were there for us when we had the bad news. One time I called 2 minutes before their phones turned over, and I never felt rushed or that I was putting them out.... Nurse Courtney is FANTASTIC. She has that perfect balance of being compassionate while also being straight forward and to the point. She makes color coded sheets with the drugs on them and checks to be sure we understand each step.
For future patients of Dr. Murray, I would tell them to trust in the process and to fully trust that Dr. Murray will make the right recommendations. Also trust that he will be honest about your chances and and not inflate what he tells you just to make you feel better.
Dr. Murray was involved with both of our IVF cycles. The first time I met him was an appointment to remove the uterine balloon catheter after my hysteroscopy. He introduced himself to me and then apologized for having to hurt me on the first time we met. Removing the balloon catheters can be a bit uncomfortable. I felt right away that he really cared about me as a person and just not the next client. He also did my egg retrieval for my first cycle and unfortunately was the doc to tell me we needed to cancel my last cycle. I was crying and he was very honest yet hopeful about trying again. I feel absolutely comfortable asking him questions. I never feel rushed. I feel very thankful that I have him now looking after my next cycle.
A different doc set up my last cycle that was cancelled. This next cycle that we are starting now is the low dose Lupron cycle. My ovaries did not respond to the last cycle.
Nurse Courtney is FANTASTIC. She has that perfect balance of being compassionate while also being straight forward and to the point. She makes color coded sheets with the drugs on them and checks to be sure we understand each step. She always answers my questions and is easy to get in contact with.
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
The receptionists are wonderful. All of them know us know and were there for us when we had the bad news. One time I called 2 minutes before their phones turned over, and I never felt rushed or that I was putting them out. Courtney, our nurse, is wonderful. I don't want to go through this now without her! Dr. Murray, Dr. Lovely, and Dr. Doblado have been great to us. The only difficulty at all was when first trying to get our initial consult. It took over a week before anyone returned our call to make our first appointment. It took longer for my husband to get an appointment to be evaluated. Once we have been patients, everything has been wonderful. I have never considered going elsewhere.
The hysteroscopy was approximately 2k, however the remainder was paid for by our insurance company. That is all the insurance covers. Nothing for IVF. Our first cycle of drugs was approx 5.5k. The second close to 8k. The first IVF cycle was approx 13K and the second was cancelled.
Unfortunately, we have not reached that point yet.
Roseville (closed)

Dr. Murray Was very compassionate when we didn’t get the results we hoped for. He took the time to go through and understand some other health issues that were specific to me ... I only wish I would have had him during all y checks, felt a little lost with seeing different doctors all the time ...
[Northern California Fertility Med Ctr] Strengths would definitely be the combined knowledge of all the doctors there. Weakness wise I sometimes felt lost in the shuffle and felt like I needed more specialized care at times. . ... Every appointment (check) after my consult with Dr. Murray was done by different doctors. And to be honest they had slightly different ideas on treatment or some were more conservative about going ahead with an IUI cycle. ... Kayla was a great nurse coordinator, she was very responsive to calls and questions. ...
Dr. Murray was very clear with expectations and hardships we may encounter. I felt he was very knowledgeable. I only wish I would have had him during all y checks, felt a little lost with seeing different doctors all the time
If you have questions, call (or email) him or ask to have him call you back. I felt like I got lost in the shuffle a couple times with nurses and the other docs that were there for our checks.
We did mixed IUi cycles with medication and injections. My first attempt was with clomid (and gonal-f). The clomid which didn’t really work for me so I was switched to a different medication with the gonal- f. I did 4 rounds of medications, but 3 round of the IUI (IUI done 2 days in a row) as I had one round of medication where inoculated early so we could not to the IUi part. I did not become pregnant. Between my 1st and 2nd IUI attempt Dr. Murray removed a polyp from my uterus that they had discovered on the ultrasounds. I also have a chronic illness and the medications exasterbated my other illness.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northern California Fertility Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Kayla)
Describe your experience with Northern California Fertility Medical Center.
Strengths would definitely be the combined knowledge of all the doctors there. Weakness wise I sometimes felt lost in the shuffle and felt like I needed more specialized care at times. Every appointment (check) after my consult with Dr. Murray was done by different doctors. And to be honest they had slightly different ideas on treatment or some were more conservative about going ahead with an IUI cycle. At times it was a bit frustrating. Because of my chronic illness, I really struggled with the medications I did feel like certain aspects of my illness that could affect fertility weren’t addressed maybe as much as they should have been.
I think it was about $2600 for each IUI cycle not including the medications which was about $2000 a cycle.
Dr. Murray was clear that due to my age if I did IVF I should also have the embryos genetically screened and then only one egg implanted at a time.
Mostly I just felt like I would get different and sometimes conflicting information from the different doctors. They front staff could be better about updating payment records. Every time I checked in I had to go through a couple people to show that I had already paid for a cycle.