Good

Cincinnati, OH 45219
7675 Wellness Way
West Chester, OH 45069

2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
I felt like every appointment I was rushed in and rushed out. His fellow did most of the work and the talking. Dr Thomas didnt even do the ultrasounds or the IUIs... Hes blunt, does not give very good instruction, does not up or change medications when a failed cycle has happened...Letrozle 5mg for 5 days Trigger shot Metformin Prenatal Oh and to lose 40% of my body weight and that would help... knows his stuff the best from what I heard but he doesn't perform his visits.
Strength [at UC Health Center for Reproductive Health]- fits you in when needed. Dr Thomas responds quickly to calls. Knowing their facts and being the "best" around. Weakness- cleanliness, communication skills - allowing paitents and SO to ask questions without feeling like a stupid person. Checking temp, BP, weight and urine before every appointment should happen...She [nurse] always seemed rushed. To get back to the room. My BP and weight were rarely taken. Then my husband and i were never really given instructions on what room . Just a pointed finger.
How was your experience with Michael Thomas at UC Health Center for Reproductive Health?
Hes a great guy knows his stuff the best from what I heard but he doesn't perform his visits. His residents and fellows do it . Hes blunt, does not give very good instruction, does not up or change medications when a failed cycle has happened.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Thomas at UC Health Center for Reproductive Health?
Do your research before and after every visit.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Thomas at UC Health Center for Reproductive Health?
Describe the protocols Michael Thomas used in your cycles at UC Health Center for Reproductive Health and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at UC Health Center for Reproductive Health. (Assigned nurse: Catherine )
She always seemed rushed. To get back to the room. My BP and weight were rarely taken. Then my husband and i were never really given instructions on what room . Just a pointed finger.
Describe your experience with UC Health Center for Reproductive Health.
Strength- fits you in when needed. Dr Thomas responds quickly to calls. Knowing their facts and being the "best" around. Weakness- cleanliness, communication skills - allowing paitents and SO to ask questions without feeling like a stupid person. Checking temp, BP, weight and urine before every appointment should happen
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Thomas at UC Health Center for Reproductive Health.
Copay $40 procedures $1,500
Describe Michael Thomas's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at UC Health Center for Reproductive Health.
N.A
What specific things went wrong at UC Health Center for Reproductive Health?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at UC Health Center for Reproductive Health.
No one explains cost to you. You check in and they ask for $1,500. That's a lot when you live pacy check to paycheck. And they do not do payment plans.
Michael Thomas
2020, Unknown Success
I enjoy having [Dr. Michael Thomas] as my doctor and believe that he genuinely cares and is very knowledgeable. He is able to relay the necessary information to me in a way that I understand and I feel like he is very thorough...I had a laparoscopy to remove a uterine polyp and septum. After I healed from that I went back for a consult and began four months is clomid and timed intercourse as a first step. This will be my fourth month on the clomid and I believe the next step will be IUI.
The clinic [UC Health Center for Reproductive Health] strength is definitely the knowledgeable and compassionate team. Another positive is that there are different locations. I would say organization can be a weakness...I enjoy having Dr. Thomas as my doctor and believe that he genuinely cares and is very knowledgeable. He is able to relay the necessary information to me in a way that I understand and I feel like he is very thorough.
I would just say to be patient because this process can be both confusing and frustrating.
I felt like a human rather just another number because I felt like Dr. Thomas cared
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at UC Health Center for Reproductive Health.
I don’t recall being assigned to a specific nurse, but I found them all to be pleasant.
Describe your experience with UC Health Center for Reproductive Health.
The clinic strength is definitely the knowledgeable and compassionate team. Another positive is that there are different locations. I would say organization can be a weakness. There were a couple times I ran into this.
Costs were minimal. We paid our copay for office visits and around $5-$10 each month for the clomiphene.
Michael Thomas