Available by cell phone
Doctor personal cell phone
Medical SchoolSt. Louis U.
ResidencyAlbert Einstein
FellowshipAlbert Einstein
3000 Hadley Road
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
1110 South Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10314
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Michael Traub to a friend?
9.9

9.9

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Island Reproductive Services to a friend?
2018 - 2020
I did a second retrieval this year [with Dr. Jain] in which Clomid was added in since my FSH was borderline high. Otherwise I took Menopur and Gonal-F for stimulation and then Cetrotide to prevent premature ovulation when the time came...I was on Medrol and Doxycycline and had been on Lupron for a few weeks prior. I have a history of failed transfers so that’s why we tried the Medrol. I have endometriosis so the Lupron helps with Estrogen suppression.
The only negative thing I would say [about Island Reproductive Services] is that morning monitoring hasn’t been as efficient as it used to be. It’s a longer process and can be stressful if you’re trying to get to work. Otherwise the clinic is great- short wait times for appointments and staff is super friendly...They [nurses] are compassionate and kind. They help in whatever way they can and never seem annoyed or bothered by questions.
2018 - 2020
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
Dr. Traub is very knowledgeable and always takes the time to answer my questions. He is also available by email in case something comes up that I need to ask quickly. He always included me in the decision making and would clearly explain the various options. Couldn’t ask for a better doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
I would say to trust that is making the right decisions for you, and ask questions if you don’t fully understand- he is more than willing to answer questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
He doesn’t use a “one treatment fits all” approach. He individualizes care based on the patient and it’s clear he is prepared before his consults with his thoughts and ideas for next steps. He also includes patients in the decision making.
Describe the protocols Michael Traub used in your cycles at Island Reproductive Services and their degree of success.
I did a second retrieval this year in which Clomid was added in since my FSH was borderline high. Otherwise I took Menopur and Gonal-F for stimulation and then Cetrotide to prevent premature ovulation when the time came. I triggered with Lupron and HCG. For my transfer, I was on Medrol and Doxycycline and had been on Lupron for a few weeks prior. I have a history of failed transfers so that’s why we tried the Medrol. I have endometriosis so the Lupron helps with Estrogen suppression.
Sally and Melissa are great. They are compassionate and kind. They help in whatever way they can and never seem annoyed or bothered by questions.
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
The only negative thing I would say is that morning monitoring hasn’t been as efficient as it used to be. It’s a longer process and can be stressful if you’re trying to get to work. Otherwise the clinic is great- short wait times for appointments and staff is super friendly.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services.
Thankfully I had insurance coverage this time so I paid about 3k for genetic testing, storage costs and coinsurance fees.
Describe Michael Traub's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Island Reproductive Services.
He is definitely an advocate for single embryo transfers if they are genetically tested.
Staten Island

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services.

2016 - 2020
PCOS, Unexplained
He [Dr. Michael Traub] believes one embryo at a time is best so minimize any unnecessary complication...he will call you back himself immediately. I have even had to bother him for medication renewals and such on a holiday and he still gets back to you (just maybe after his run)...was wonderful to work with. Kind, caring, explained everything in as much detail as I requested...most importantly treated my husband and I like a person ALWAYS and not a number. He is intelligent and an expert in his field and will go out of his way for you to have a baby. I thank God for him and his knowledge every day.
Leslie in the NJ office [of Island Reproductive Services] was a "Do it all". From front desk to sonograms to phone calls she was doing it all. It was actually really nice because over the course of my care we got to know each other and it made it less stressful...PGD and embryo cryopreservation cost about 2000-3000 depending on how many embryos you had...The New Jersey office can use some updating but to me it's more the doctor and staff that matter than the decor. Both offices were spotless. All staff members are friendly, efficient, and caring. You can tell they enjoy their work and treat patients from their heart.
2016 - 2020
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
Dr Traub was wonderful to work with. Kind, caring, explained everything in as much detail as I requested. Returned phone calls, even on holidays and most importantly treated my husband and I like a person ALWAYS and not a number. He is intelligent and an expert in his field and will go out of his way for you to have a baby. I thank God for him and his knowledge every day.
Make sure that you ask questions because this is a scary stage to enter into. Fertility treatment is not easy but with Dr Traubs help, guidance and expertise you will get your goal.
What can I say about Dr Traub and his amazing staff? If you are having difficulty getting or staying pregnant don’t hesitate and go see him. He is brilliant, sweet, caring and will use all of his skills and knowledge to get you to have a baby. This is my second time with Dr. Traub. We had a frozen embryo from previous successful IVF with PGD and it worked. By the grace of God and Dr Traub my husband and I are expecting our second child, a baby boy in August. This time due to insurance I had to use the NJ office. Leslie and all of the girls there are wonderful. The IVF nurses answer any questions you have. Sally is always a sweetheart and Melissa adds in a scientific approach. Any questions that the IVF nurses cannot answer go directly to Dr Traub and he will call you back himself immediately. I have even had to bother him for medication renewals and such on a holiday and he still gets back to you (just maybe after his run). I add Dr Traub and his staff to my daily prayers and am so thankful to him that he helped make me a mom now twice over.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Island Reproductive Services. (Assigned nurse: sally, Leslie, Melissa)
Leslie was always so sweet. (I had to use the NJ office due to insurance). Sally and Melissa always answered all my questions. Sally added a mom feeling to everything which helped calm me down some days and Melissa added in her science-geared side. Both were wonderful to work with.
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
Staten Island is star of the art, brand new and amazing. The New Jersey office can use some updating but to me it's more the doctor and staff that matter than the decor. Both offices were spotless. All staff members are friendly, efficient, and caring. You can tell they enjoy their work and treat patients from their heart.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Island Reproductive Services.
Leslie in the NJ office was a "Do it all". From front desk to sonograms to phone calls she was doing it all. It was actually really nice because over the course of my care we got to know each other and it made it less stressful.
frozen embryo transfer no cost besides copayments. PGD and embryo cryopreservation cost about 2000-3000 depending on how many embryos you had.
He believes one embryo at a time is best so minimize any unnecessary complications which I agree with although I secretly was hoping for twins the second time around ;0)

2019 - 2020
I was very attracted to transferring multiple embryos. Dr. Traub explained the risks of transferring multiple embryos. My husband and I didn't questions him or the scientific research that he stood by for his reasoning...always took the time to answer my many questions and made me feel at easy about the ever changing symptoms that I was experiencing...spent 45 minutes with my husband and I explaining next steps as well as potential risks. I really appreciated that time that he spent with us in going through everything in detail. We were just there for a consult without any guarantee of staying on as his patients. This time that he spent with us helped make a difficult decision very easy. Every interaction with him was very positive.
Lesile [nurse at Island Reproductive Services] was wonderful and took the time to help me with treatment related questions as well as insurance related. She is very friendly and took the time to keep the office very clean especially during covid...It is a small office so if you are looking for the big factory like feel, you are not going to get that here. They are in a large building with other providers and plenty of parking... I felt the smaller practice was a better match for me because of the more focused attention my treatment was getting.
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
I was impressed from the first time I came into the practice. I was very hesitant and confused because I had already gone through 2 IVF procedures with my previous doctor and they were unsuccessful. Dr. Traub spent 45 minutes with my husband and I explaining next steps as well as potential risks. I really appreciated that time that he spent with us in going through everything in detail. We were just there for a consult without any guarantee of staying on as his patients. This time that he spent with us helped make a difficult decision very easy. Every interaction with him was very positive.
I would advise them to trust him. I know this process is very emotional and physically challenging. I was very skeptical because of what I had already been through, but trusting him makes the process go a lot smoother. He will answer all your questions, so don't hold back. Let him know your concerns and trust him to take care of them and put you at ease.
I was previously getting my fertility treatment at a large facility in New Jersey where I felt like I was not given the special attention that I required for a successful result. Dr. Traub, always took the time to answer my many questions and made me feel at easy about the ever changing symptoms that I was experiencing. I felt the smaller practice was a better match for me because of the more focused attention my treatment was getting.
Before I had come to see Dr. Traub I have done 1 egg retrieval and 2 FET. Dr. Traub asked my husband and I to decide if we wanted to do a second egg retrieval due to the average quality of embryos. We decided to do a second egg retrieval followed by a third FET. The drugs I used were slightly different from my previous experience. I asked why I was taking certain drugs and Dr. Traub always took the time to explain why I was taking them.
Lesile was wonderful and took the time to help me with treatment related questions as well as insurance related. She is very friendly and took the time to keep the office very clean especially during covid.
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
The clinic is very clean and presentable. Distance was an issue for me. I drove about 1 hour each way to get to the clinic. That just shows that they were worth the drive. It is a small office so if you are looking for the big factory like feel, you are not going to get that here. They are in a large building with other providers and plenty of parking.
Quick and easy.
The idea of having twins or multiple children at once is attractive to many families. After going through so much treatment already I was very attracted to transferring multiple embryos. Dr. Traub explained the risks of transferring multiple embryos. My husband and I didn't questions him or the scientific research that he stood by for his reasoning.

1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
I would tell a prospective patient that Dr. Traub is very knowledgeable and will be very honest about your situation and your options...Ask questions, he will always take the time to answer them whether it be during an appointment or through email...has proven to be knowledgeable, attentive, dedicated to his work and passionate about what he does. Following endometriosis surgery with Dr. Traub, it was time to start our IVF cycle, an experience that I can only describe as being an emotional roller-coaster. From sitting down to discuss insurance, to training us on how to administer the medications needed, to blood-work, ultrasounds, phone calls and office visits, Dr. Traub and his staff were truly amazing! His office staff were always polite and friendly and his nurses were always patient and compassionate. When we were going through this process, we always had questions and concerns and Dr. Traub was always available through email to ease our minds. Under his care, and over time...after surgery, a retrieval, and a transfer in addition to countless appointments, we have the utmost Respect For and Trust In Dr. Traub. If it were up to us he would be delivering our baby! At our last appointment, I told him that we didn't want to leave him... but leaving him means that what
Monitoring appointments [at Island Reproductive Services] allowed you to go in between the hours of 6:45 and 8:45 am which was convenient because I was able to go before work. When you arrive you fill out a form, pay your copay and wait to be called. I never waited longer than a few minutes to be called for bloodwork and ultrasound...In my situation, after the retrieval and the genetic testing of the embryos, I only had one healthy, viable embryo so single embryo transfer was our only option...The clinic was very organized and clean and its staff was always available and patient. Towards the end of my time with the clinic, it happened to be during the COVID19 pandemic. The clinic took every precaution in ensuring that its patients were safe and protected.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
When my wife and I decided that we wanted to start our family and we started preliminary testing to see which of us should try to conceive first, it was suspected that I had endometriosis. My OBGYN referred us to Dr. Traub. From the moment we first met with Dr. Traub to discuss our options and a plan, to where we are today, pregnant and continuing to hope for the best!...Dr. Traub has proven to be knowledgeable, attentive, dedicated to his work and passionate about what he does. Following endometriosis surgery with Dr. Traub, it was time to start our IVF cycle, an experience that I can only describe as being an emotional roller-coaster. From sitting down to discuss insurance, to training us on how to administer the medications needed, to blood-work, ultrasounds, phone calls and office visits, Dr. Traub and his staff were truly amazing! His office staff were always polite and friendly and his nurses were always patient and compassionate. When we were going through this process, we always had questions and concerns and Dr. Traub was always available through email to ease our minds. Under his care, and over time...after surgery, a retrieval, and a transfer in addition to countless appointments, we have the utmost Respect For and Trust In Dr. Traub. If it were up to us he would be delivering our baby! At our last appointment, I told him that we didn't want to leave him... but leaving him means that what we have wanted for so long, has become a reality. We will certainly be seeing Dr. Traub in the future and recommend him to anyone who is hoping to grow their family.
I would tell a prospective patient that Dr. Traub is very knowledgeable and will be very honest about your situation and your options. As a patient you would need to trust him and the process. Ask questions, he will always take the time to answer them whether it be during an appointment or through email.
The nurses were both kind and compassionate. They were always patient and were there to answer questions and update us on bloodwork, ultrasounds and changes in medication. They were also very comforting during procedures.
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
Monitoring appointments allowed you to go in between the hours of 6:45 and 8:45 am which was convenient because I was able to go before work. When you arrive you fill out a form, pay your copay and wait to be called. I never waited longer than a few minutes to be called for bloodwork and ultrasound.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Treatment strategies [with Dr. Traub] included IUI with Letrozole and Prometrium after the insemination because my progesterone levels were low...always took the time to answer all my husband's and mine questions. He understood our concerns and always addressed them...we could email Dr. Traub at any time and he would respond so quickly...was always honest and set realistic expectations. He got to the root of our problem and gave us a plan for achieving our goal with what to expect (and not to expect - including a quick result) at each turn. Dr. Traub dilige
The nursing staff at Island Reproductive Services were very nice and quick to respond...IUI was $500 per cycle...The clinic has great hours and a great staff. The staff shows compassion, understanding the challenges you're going through. The clinic also makes taking blood work during IUI and IVF treatments less of a disruption to daily life since there are two locations, one on each side of Staten Island, with great hours.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
Dr. Traub helped my husband and I through the scariest and darkest time of our lives. Faced with infertility, we did not know what to expect. Dr. Traub was our guiding light. Dr. Traub was always honest and set realistic expectations. He got to the root of our problem and gave us a plan for achieving our goal with what to expect (and not to expect - including a quick result) at each turn. Dr. Traub diligently diagnosed the cause of our infertility and explained our situation to us, the treatments, the potential outcomes and the likelihood of success. He taught us about IUI and IVF and explained the pluses and minuses of each, but he never pushed us one way or the other. He advised, gave his opinions and always let us take the time to decide. Dr. Traub was always available to address our concerns, even communicating with us via email (he responds very quickly). We will always be grateful for Dr. Traub, as after undergoing treatments with him, we welcomed our first child one week ago today.
Trust Dr. Traub and the process.
Dr. Traub always took the time to answer all my husband's and mine questions. He understood our concerns and always addressed them. Dr. Traub was always patient with us, even when our questions became repetitive and prolonged. We still marvel at how we could email Dr. Traub at any time and he would respond so quickly.
Treatment strategies included IUI with Letrozole and Prometrium after the insemination because my progesterone levels were low.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Island Reproductive Services.
IUI was $500 per cycle.
Staten Island

Dr. Traub first performed a laparoscopy to treat my tubal blockage. 1 tube was removed and the other was cleared. We decided to skip straight to IVF to avoid risk of ectopic pregnancy that can result from IUI. For IVF I was on menopur and gonal-f. During the cycle 17 eggs were retrieved and resulted in 6 genetically normal embryos. After the transfer I was on prednisone, progesterone, estradiol and aspirin. At all times, Dr. Traub and his staff kept in constant communication and explained everything thoroughly.
All of the care I received [at Island Reproductive Services] was 100% personal. I was completely informed every step of the process and access to both my doctor and his nurses or office staff was stress-free...I cannot say enough great things about Sally [nurse]. From our very first encounter when she walked me through all the steps for IVF to my very last visit she has been amazing...For IVF and associated genetic testing I was self-pay. The cost was around $13K after military discount
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
My experience with Dr. Traub was amazing. When I first saw him, I did not know what to expect as it was my first time seeing an RE but had been struggling to conceive for over 2 years. From the first visit, he told me what he thought was the challenge and even though I had my doubts, after a series of thorough testing it turns out he was spot on. After each test, I was informed right away of the results and he took the time to explain to me what it all meant. One of the attributes I appreciated most was how realistic and honest he was with me. This allowed me and my husband to make informed and smart decisions. To be honest, my first instinct after being diagnosed with blocked tubes was to see another doctor for a second opinion to make sure this was the right diagnosis. Around that same time, Dr. Traub called me personally to talk through my diagnosis and his recommended next steps. He took the time to list to all my fears and answer all my follow up questions. After hanging up with him, I had no doubts, he was the doctor for me! Dr. Traub projects confidence in a way that is comforting and I felt like I was in great hands every step of the way.
Trust him! Listen to him and if you have any questions, reach out to him.
All of the care I received was 100% personal. I was completely informed every step of the process and access to both my doctor and his nurses or office staff was stress-free.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Island Reproductive Services. (Assigned nurse: Sally)
I cannot say enough great things about Sally. From our very first encounter when she walked me through all the steps for IVF to my very last visit she has been amazing. She was always thorough in explaining everything to me and even if I felt overwhelmed she was accessible so I could always call her. As a self-pay patient she helped call around to get me the best prices and set aside any reserve medications.
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
Island Reproductive Services is the best. During every call and every visit you are getting 100% personalized care. I never felt like just another patient. All the nurses knew me by name and always provided a comforting environment. Both Dr. Traub and his staff are amazing and providing high quality care!
My insurance covered all of my doctors visits and laparoscopic surgery. For IVF and associated genetic testing I was self-pay. The cost was around $13K after military discount
Staten Island
He [Dr. Michael Traub] was very caring and helped us throughout the treatment giving us all the information and help needed through the treatment. He was available whenever we needed him. Would respond to our emails right away even during Non office hours and days. He knew our concerns and would explain elaborately about each and very questions we had. Explained us all the possible outcomes at each step and gave us the best advise and treatment.
The Clinic [Island Reproductive Services] has all the facility with the Egg retrieval and Embryo transfer available at the same clinic. The clinic was organised as well as there was no wait time to meet the doctor or other tests. The staff at the clinic was very helpful.... They [the nurses] were helpful and gave us as well showed us how to take medications especially the progesterone shots. Very caring and were always available for any of our questions.
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
He was very caring and helped us throughout the treatment giving us all the information and help needed through the treatment. He was available whenever we needed him. Would respond to our emails right away even during Non office hours and days. He knew our concerns and would explain elaborately about each and very questions we had. Explained us all the possible outcomes at each step and gave us the best advise and treatment.
He is the best doctor to help you get the right treatment as well as helping and assisting you at every step.
He understood our concerns and out situation and explained us thoroughly about each and very step of the treatment. He was very Helpful.
Started with Clomid one cycle. No Positive result. Then we started IVF treatment. Used Medication - Follistim and menopur before the egg retrieval. 24 eggs were retrieved. 7 Embroys created. One Embroy transfer yielded in negative pregnancy. Second Embroy transfer resulted in Positive Result.
They were helpful and gave us as well showed us how to take medications especially the progesterone shots. Very caring and were always available for any of our questions.
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
The Clinic has all the facility with the Egg retrieval and Embryo transfer available at the same clinic. The clinic was organised as well as there was no wait time to meet the doctor or other tests. The staff at the clinic was very helpful.
Total Cost - $20,000
Due to the age being 30 and below, we were advised to have Single Embryo transfer since we had more chance of positive pregnancy due to the age.

2014 - 2018
From the get go he [Dr. Michael Traub] was able to figure out why we are having trouble conceiving. The way he speaks is so confident, he knows what he is talking about and he knows something needs to change with protocol. He won’t sit there and keep trying the same thing when he knows it is not going to work. He responds to you through email at any time...nights...weekends....it’s amazing.
Strengths: they call when they say they are going to. They elaborate on EVERYTHING. They are on time with appointments. They are accommodating to your needs. Weaknesses: okay honestly I have never been in a situation where I was like “I wish they did...” I have experience in the medical field and they really make your experience as smooth sailing as possible. Smiles all around...even the sad crappy appointments they somehow make it alright.
2014 - 2018
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
From the get go he was able to figure out why we are having trouble conceiving. The way he speaks is so confident, he knows what he is talking about and he knows something needs to change with protocol. He won’t sit there and keep trying the same thing when he knows it is not going to work. He responds to you through email at any time...nights...weekends....it’s amazing. Things aren’t going our way with treatment and he’s determined to get something to work for us. We’re on the Ivf route now and it’s scary and exciting but there’s a calm feeling knowing that I’m going to be under his care.
Prepare for bluntness. I actually love that more than sugarcoating it. Just lay it all out there, give it to me straight doc.
He addressed all my concerns, answered all my crazy questions. He is so honest and so blunt which is appreciated more than he knows.
For both iuis I went for baseline bloodwork and ultrasound, then I took letrozole CD 4-8 (the first time) and CD 3-7 (the second time). I went back for a follicle check twice since My follicles we’re slacking. I did the trigger shot 36 hours before iui both times. The iui procedure took 2 minutes and then he talked to us for a few minutes more. Unfortunately they both ended in negative results which now brings us to Ivf. We have not started because we have no coverage and the expenses are a little steep.
They are just the loveliest bunch! They speak to you and treat you like they care, they sympathize, they explain everything in detail. I can’t tell you how many times my questions were answered before I even asked.
Both iuis were $1250
What specific things went wrong at Island Reproductive Services?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Island Reproductive Services.
When faxing over my insurance cards numerous times they were not receiving it even though I kept getting “ok” from the confirmation page. It wasn’t that big of a deal but I waited two days for them to call back and they didn’t because they never had the cards to figure out coverage. I ended up emailing it which I should of done in the first place. It all worked out in the end anyway.
South Plainfield

Dr. Traub was willing to answer any questions I had at any time of the day. He listened to our concerns and made me feel comfortable. ... ... we went through 5 iui cycles ... Dr. Traub was extremely understanding and made me feel safe under his care. I trusted him each step of the way and felt that he has a great understanding of my situation. I knew he was looking out for our best interested and was very patient through the process, which made me feel calmer throughout as well.
Anytime I was unsure of payments or if a medication would be covered the staff [Island Reproductive Services] helped me to figure out a way to get the costs down. ... I felt that this clinic was exactly what I was looking for. Everyone was very friendly and made you feel like you belonged there. They were willing to answer questions and you felt like they really knew each patient. It was clean and I never had to wait long. I always left smiling and looking forward to the next visit. ...
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
Listen to him! He knows best! Also, no question is “silly”. Ask away!
Dr. Traub first had us take tests to see exactly what the problem was. We started off with a natural cycle and then continued with letrozole and estrogen. Next, we moved onto using a shot to help me ovulate. After this we went through 5 iui cycles. The last cycle worked!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Island Reproductive Services. (Assigned nurse: Sally )
Sally, as well as the rest of the staff was very compassionate and understanding. She was available to answer any questions and always willing to talk at any time. She made me feel calm and comfortable.
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
Anytime I was unsure of payments or if a medication would be covered the staff helped me to figure out a way to get the costs down. Although some of the process was costly, it was not more than any other treatments. Always check with the doctor or insurance company to see if there are other ways to save money. They will help.

Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Traub always started with a benchmark blood test. After establishing information, medicine would be prescribed followed by more blood tests to ensure that the levels were correct. As we got closer to retrieving the eggs, sonograms were given every few days. The idea was to stimulate my ovaries, but not over stimulate gathering many eggs, but not all viable for fertilization...thorough and explained every step of the process.
I did not experience a weakness with the clinic [Island Reproductive Services]... it’s a one stop shop. Everything you need for fertility treatments is present. Having to go to the same place for various procedures helps keep the patient calm, always knowing what to expect. The staff makes a point to learn names and call you by your name before filling out paper work. The entire staff showed deep compassion and decorum to my husband as he went for sperm samples. My husband is very humble and he felt comfortable with all the staff.
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
During my initial consultation, Dr. Traub explained the method he uses in diagnosing potential infertility. This included a battery of blood tests, x-rays, and sonograms. After each of these steps, Dr. Traub informed my husband and I of our next steps. Dr. Traub gave us all the necessary information to make our decision in starting our family.
The advice does not relate to Dr. Traub as a physician, but rather the process. Dr. Traub is thorough and a prospective patient needs to be patient with the process.
Dr. Traub and his team were thorough and explained every step of the process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Island Reproductive Services. (Assigned nurse: Sally and Melissa; they worked as a team and knew me well.)
Sally and Melissa walked me through the process of my IVF medicine. They called me around the same time every day, considerate of my work schedule. Sally was the nurse at my egg retrieval seeing me through the entire process.
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
Strengths: it’s a one stop shop. Everything you need for fertility treatments is present. Having to go to the same place for various procedures helps keep the patient calm, always knowing what to expect. The staff makes a point to learn names and call you by your name before filling out paper work. The entire staff showed deep compassion and decorum to my husband as he went for sperm samples. My husband is very humble and he felt comfortable with all the staff. I did not experience a weakness with the clinic.
Our insurance covered 75%. We were responsible for 25% of the total cost.
I only had one viable embryo after genetic testing. Previous to this, Dr. Traub explained that given my age, weight, and pre existing condition of high blood pressure, more than one embryo transfer would be unsafe to my overall health.

Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Dr. Traub was straight forward with what we were dealing with and answered my many many questions. He presented our options and shared his opinions on what we could do. The clinic is small so I could email Dr. Traub directly whenever I had questions or concerns and he was quick to reply back....Dr. Traub was an excellent doctor for general fertility needs including IUI and IVF dealing with PCOS and male factor. He was able to adjust meds so that we retrieved a reasonable amount
They [Island Reproductive Services] are a small clinic with offices in both Staten Island, and New Jersey which worked wonderfully for me as at the time I was driving from NJ to SI everyday for work. They have an in house lab which allows them to analyze their own lab results and their embryo lab is excellent. However, because they are a small facility if the rare emergency arises for an individual staff member or equipment (computer issue, phlebotomist sick ...), it can be hassle to adjust to say get labwork elsewhere.
Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
Dr. Traub was an excellent doctor for general fertility needs including IUI and IVF dealing with PCOS and male factor. He was able to adjust meds so that we retrieved a reasonable amount; 16 eggs all of which were mature and fertilized, 9 made it to blast, and 5 were genetically normal. Unfortunately, as we were dealing with autoimmune issues resulting in recurrent miscarriages we needed more than his expertise was able to provide.
Don't be afraid to ask questions, he will answer them. There were several times when we first started this process where I unnecessarily worried about stuff that I later asked and felt better once I had answers.
Retrieval- clomid, ganirelix, gonalF, Menopur 3 FETs (2 miscarriages, 1 negative*) - baby aspirin, estrogen pills, progesterone pills, crinone *Benadryl & lovenox for last transfer
They were very warm and compassionate as well as helpful in accommodating my timing for phone calls (i.e. right after work) with instructions. They understood that I needed a time when I could have them repeat, ask questions, and write down information as especially in the beginning I was nervous.
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
They are a small clinic with offices in both Staten Island, and New Jersey which worked wonderfully for me as at the time I was driving from NJ to SI everyday for work. They have an in house lab which allows them to analyze their own lab results and their embryo lab is excellent. However, because they are a small facility if the rare emergency arises for an individual staff member or equipment (computer issue, phlebotomist sick ...), it can be hassle to adjust to say get labwork elsewhere.
Clinic opened for monitoring at 7 I arrived 6:45 and usually was the first one or two people there, so not often a line. They have ultrsound techs so don't explain everything or tell you what they are seeing but you can ask.
The insurance I had at the time (United Healthcare) covered some of this and thankfully we had a family friend help us out for copays and meds not covered.
Strongly recommended eSET as we had tested embryos

1 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
He [Dr. Traub] is an ok doctor, but doesnt have the best bed side manner....I dont think he is able to see holistically at all fertility related needs. He is just looking at things from a medical stand point...When the results were not as expected, he said its just bad luck....in terms of demeanor hes a nice guy, but again doesnt see fertility issues as anything more than from a medical perspective...he compared my eggs to that of a honda and said i would never be a benz.
They [Island Repro Services] are efficient in their workflow. Received co-insurance bills which was somewhat annoying. It seems like there were always charges for something even though my insurance covers monitoring...Sally was great and showed empathy to me as a patient. However, she would not answer questions and I would need to email Dr. Traub anyway. The other nursing staff were ok, including the sonogram techs and the phlebotomist. They were all nice, but were not very knowledgeable about answers to questions.
1 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
When the results were not as expected, he said its just bad luck. When after four transfers with five embryos there was no pregnancy, he compared my eggs to that of a honda and said i would never be a benz. I wish he was more upfront about things instead of waiting until there are no other options except starting over. in terms of demeanor hes a nice guy, but again doesnt see fertility issues as anything more than from a medical perspective. Vitamins, acuptuncture, etc. are all bs to him. only after 3 failed transfers did he even agree to a endo scratch even though he called it fraud previously.
if you are paying out of pocket, he will never say no. that means that where another doctor might say take a break to heal after surgery, he would never do that.
He is an ok doctor, but doesnt have the best bed side manner. The office runs efficiently, but sometimes it seems like they are just out to make money. My one gripe is that I was and still am very emotionally invested and he never once told me to take a break or anything. Right after surgery we did another retrieval. I dont think he is able to see holistically at all fertility related needs. He is just looking at things from a medical stand point.
dr traub only subscribes to antagonist protocols. i did high stims with clomid and he never tried anything different.
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
They are efficient in their workflow. Received co-insurance bills which was somewhat annoying. It seems like there were always charges for something even though my insurance covers monitoring.
it was very efficient. they never seemed to have more than 3-4 patients in the office at one time.
it cost 22k for two cycles; paid out of pocket plus thousands more for medication.
he prefers to do a single transfer, but if you are paying out of pocket it seems like he will do whatever you request.

IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Traub explained everything clearly and honestly from the moment my husband and I first began seeking treatment. He answered calls and emails even during non office hours and was incredibly patient and knowledgeable...He gives you lots of information so bring a notepad to take notes and remember questions...took the time to talk to my husband and I several times through the course of our treatment even when it was just to answer questions.
she [nurse at Island Reproductive Services] was so sweet and answered so many questions (many multiple times since I would forget sometimes) and made me feel so comfortable. Sally goes above and beyond to make sure you understand everything about your treatment, even guiding us to financial resources even though it’s not necessarily in her job description...Costs were fair and well explained by the financial team
European, Latino
IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
Dr. Traub and his medical staff were friendly and informative. Dr. Traub took the time to talk to my husband and I several times through the course of our treatment even when it was just to answer questions.
Prior to Dr. Traub, my husband and I went to a different reproductive medical facility. They had a very “good reputation” and beautiful office but the nurse was very cold and always made us feel like we had to rush to ask questions bc she was so busy. Sally was NOTHING like that-she was so sweet and answered so many questions (many multiple times since I would forget sometimes) and made me feel so comfortable. Sally goes above and beyond to make sure you understand everything about your treatment, even guiding us to financial resources even though it’s not necessarily in her job description. Sally is amazing!
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
The NJ office is in a strange location and the office is older but everything is very clean and up to date. Then office staff does a great job ensuring privacy for everyone and making appointments, follow ups, etc.
Costs were fair and well explained by the financial team

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
I never felt pressure to jump into IVF, although he [Dr. Michael Traub] recommended that be the best course of action for me- I went with IUI first and he never made me feel like that was wrong- just honest that it doesn’t have the best odds...he is always just an email away and answers promptly...He’s very blunt and doesn’t sugar coat your situation - which I appreciate...Answers emails quickly, I wouldn’t say that it felt very personalized, but the doctor himself always answered any question I had in a timely matter and felt approachable
Nursing staff [at Island Reproductive Services] is great, very caring. Even the billing staff is kind and caring and informative. MD [Dr. Michael Traub] responses to emails in a timely matter making him feel very accessible to you. He will explain anything you ask. Have only done three failed IUIs so far so unable to speak of IVF course just yet...[nurses] Always very compassionate and caring when on the phone giving you negative results and in person. They are great.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
He’s very blunt and doesn’t sugar coat your situation - which I appreciate. I never felt pressure to jump into IVF, although he recommended that be the best course of action for me- I went with IUI first and he never made me feel like that was wrong- just honest that it doesn’t have the best odds. We are embarking on an IVF treatment soon so I’ll be able to speak to that in the future -however he is always just an email away and answers promptly.
I think with any doctor you need to trust them, if you feel like you don’t have that then that doctor is not right for you
IUI x 3 with clomid 50mg day 2-7 cycle and then trigger shot 36 hours before IUI All negative
All the nursing staff is wonderful. Always very compassionate and caring when on the phone giving you negative results and in person. They are great.
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
Nursing staff is great, very caring. Even the billing staff is kind and caring and informative. MD responses to emails in a timely matter making him feel very accessible to you. He will explain anything you ask. Have only done three failed IUIs so far so unable to speak of IVF course just yet
IVF cycle estimated at 9,000 with basic PGS and freezing, but without medication

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
All staff at Dr. Traub's clinic [Island Reproductive Services] was very communicative, friendly, making you feel well every single time of your visit. Never be afraid to make questions they for sure will come back to you. Our nurses Sally and Melissa ,staff employees Jessica,Susan,Jackie and the rest of the staff whom we had met during our treatment always greeted us warmly, were always kind, caring and helpful. ...
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
For me and my husband meeting Dr. Traub and being his patients was a blessing. Since our first visit with him we felt we were in very good hands. He started with some blood test to check each of us and have a plan for what's gonna be next. Never met so compassionate, available, communicative doctor. He always explains the process, telling you which gonna be next steps and living us with no doubts or insecurity. Dr. Traub is always available and taking care of you even if you are not able to see him in his office, just sending him an e-mail he will reply right away, which was so helpful. Definitely will recommend Dr. Traub to my friends and anyone who is looking for a very good fertility doctor.
Have trust on him, he knows what he's doing.
HCG testing, laparoscopy for endometriosis treatment, cyst removal, unblocking tubes, IUI
Describe your experience with your nurse at Island Reproductive Services. (Assigned nurse: Sally, Melissa)
Very communicative, available, always taking care of you.
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
All staff at Dr. Traub's clinic was very communicative, friendly, making you feel well every single time of your visit. Never be afraid to make questions they for sure will come back to you. Our nurses Sally and Melissa ,staff employees Jessica,Susan,Jackie and the rest of the staff whom we had met during our treatment always greeted us warmly, were always kind, caring and helpful.
2 IVF, Egg Freezing
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Traub is a very caring doctor. He took time to answer any questions i ever had. I would email him constantly, and would get a response even if it was Friday or Saturday night. He explained every procedure to me and explained why or how things accrued. I wouldn't have my family if not for him...He is very straight forward and to the point. You need to meet with him a few times before you understand how he is as a doctor. After your first few visits you wont want any other doctor!
There is usually not a long wait at all [at Island Reproductive Services]. It is very clean and a friendly environment. Blood work happens early morning, the good thing is you are able to go without missing work. I would go in for my blood work and scan at 7 am, then be able to make it to work on time. They would call with any changes to my medication that i needed...When a nurse called me to change my medication they would go over it and not hang up until they were sure i understood.
2 IVF, Egg Freezing
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
Going through this process is extremely difficult. Dr Traub and his staff took time out to speak with me and explain things to me. Sometimes i was emotional, when that occurred they were patient. Dr Traub understood I wanted to get straight to the point, even when he was delivering bad news, he took his time and over the years made me feel as if i was his only patient. He didnt give me up, and made me feel hopeful when i wanted to give up.
Super Friendly. Caring. When a nurse called me to change my medication they would go over it and not hang up until they were sure i understood.
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
There is usually not a long wait at all. It is very clean and a friendly environment. Blood work happens early morning, the good thing is you are able to go without missing work. I would go in for my blood work and scan at 7 am, then be able to make it to work on time. They would call with any changes to my medication that i needed.
South Plainfield

dr Traub was always available and super responsive to the emails. Whatever questions I had they were answered. When our first transfer didn't work we were seen the same day we found out and he already had few options for us to choose from. He explained to us all the pros and cons of each...I was told right away my options and best and worse case scenarios. I am as on high dose of gonal F, Menopur and clomid as I am a poor responder. This resulted in 7 eggs retrieved and all of them fertilized. 4 were frozen and PGA tested. 3 were normal.
The nurse [at Island Reproductive Services] always knew my name, I was always called with instructions and the doctor always was ready to speak with me at the appointment...The basic with ICSI was about 11-12k, anesthesia 600, we had a frozen cycle , extra embryo transfer was 3k...We had 3 embryos to transfer one high grade and the other two lower. Dr suggested to transfer just one of the highest quality and my husband wanted to transfer two but dr suggested that it will not raise our odds too much. We decided with one and this did not take. After that we went with two and one took resulting in one live pregnancy.
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
Ask questions and they will be answered. Ask for all the options and be prepared when you go in.
The nurse always knew my name, I was always called with instructions and the doctor always was ready to speak with me at the appointment.
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
The Staten Island location is new nice and clean. The NJ is really old and could use some cleanup. I know that Dr Traub wants to move all the retrieval to SI but I think he is waiting for all the permits.
Staten Island

Dr. Traub and his entire staff are compassionate accommodating and welcoming. Dr. traub is personable and answers all emails to all questions very quickly....Dr. Traub is an amazing Doctor. He addresses the need of the patient and develops a plan and explains everything throughly to the patient. He was gentle kind and compassionate and I would highly recommend him to others.... He is honest and tells you exactly how it is. Do not be afraid to ask questions or email him!
All of the nurses at Dr. Traub office [Island Reproductive Services] called you everyday with updates after you morning monitoring. They gave you detailed instructions and were kind and compassionate... amazing office that I highly recommend and I am very happy I went with them. They are very well organized and run efficiently. They get things done when they say they will and always call you back the same day. Honestly for the time I have been a patient here I have not encountered any weaknesses in the clinic. As difficult and emotional this process can be they made the experience positive
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
Have trust in Dr. Traub. He is honest and tells you exactly how it is. Do not be afraid to ask questions or email him!
300 gonal F 75 menopur Cetrotide HCG
All of the nurses at Dr. Traub office called you everyday with updates after you morning monitoring. They gave you detailed instructions and were kind and compassionate
$1000 PGS testing $200 per embryo tested 1200$ cryoperservation
Single embryo transfer only recommended in PGS tested

2016 - 2019
I underwent surgery for Stage IV Endometriosis [with Dr. Michael Traub] and as soon as I was healed we started the ivf cycle...I trust his choices completely...is a very caring doctor who remembers everything about me as an individual...He is just a caring, knowledgeable man and I’m grateful I chose him as my doctor. He is respectful and has experience bedside manner as well. And he remembers me as a person, not a patient. Every time I go to him he remember everything about me and my entire history.
The nurses [at Island Reproductive Services] were amazing as well. They answered all of my questions and always were there when I needed them...My ivf process was covered by insurance 75%. I still paid well over $20,000 altogether for both of my pregnancy cycles and my failed cycle...I can’t come up with any weaknesses. They are a great clinic overall. Everything there is new and clean. And they are super accommodating to my needs. They always called me back and answered all of my questions. Also their wait time was not bad at all! I love that they have super early hours for bloodwork and sonograms for those of us that have to be at work early.
2016 - 2019
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
Listen to him. He can be trusted!
Dr Traub is a very caring doctor who remembers everything about me as an individual.
I underwent surgery for Stage IV Endometriosis and as soon as I was healed we started the ivf cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Island Reproductive Services. (Assigned nurse: Sally and Melissa )
The nurses were amazing as well. They answered all of my questions and always were there when I needed them.
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
I trust his choices completely.
Staten Island

He [Dr. Traub] told me that IVF was the best option for me because my endometriosis had compromised my reproductive systems- and this was my only way to get pregnant. ... He was very upfront with me and I appreciated his opinion of a more aggressive treatment plan at this stage in my life. He answered all my questions and was with me every step of the way through my treatment process
... it was a great clinic [Island Repro Svcs] - everything was provided for at the clinic- I like that bloodwork was all done internally and results were given they same day. I also like that all my procedures were done at Dr. Traub office and not a hospital - made it feel less intrusive to me ... Dr.Traub and his staff were very patient and respectful to me- they answered all my questions that I had and always got back to me the same day.
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
He told me that IVF was the best option for me because my endometriosis had compromised my reproductive systems- and this was my only way to get pregnant.
Patient, courteous, respectful,
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
It was a great clinic it was a great clinic- everything was provided for at the clinic- I like that bloodwork was all done internally and results were given they same day. I also like that all my procedures were done at Dr. Traub office and not a hospital - made it feel less intrusive to me
IVF was 4500 ... and co-pays for lab work were 25-50 .... and genetic testing was ability 250 an embryo - so all together it cost between 6-8 thousand dollars
Dr. Traub- explained for the health of the baby involved - it’s better for a single embryo trandfer
Staten Island
Dr Traub was the second RE I visited as I was with treatment from the first. Dr. Traub was candid and plainly explained the entire IVF process and expectations. I like that he was always pleasant, positive and knowlegeable.... My first RE had me on a mini IVF and this I found was wasteful considering the expense. I yielded 3 egg. Dr. Traub disagreed with this treatment. His treatment was just a "norma" IVF protcol. I was able to get 8 eggs and 5 day 5 embryos. All were PGS tested normal.
The wait to see doctor is sometimes quite long [at Island Reproductive Services]. However they never seem to schedule too many patients on one day. I have never seen more than 4 patients waiting. The office staff is quite pleasant and helpful.... Both doctor and nurses and other office workers were pleasant and helpful. They made it a point to know you name and was quick to answer any questions.
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
I would advise you to ask ask any questions you might have to better know the entire fertility journey.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Island Reproductive Services.
They were nice and available to answer any questions.
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
The wait to see doctor is sometimes quite long. However they never seem to schedule too many patients on one day. I have never seen more than 4 patients waiting. The office staff is quite pleasant and helpful.
Dr. Traub prefers single transfer. I was given the option to select the specific embryo I wished to transfer.
South Plainfield

Dr Traub always answers any and all questions and explains everything in details without rushing you out. He explained that my chances of conceiving without ivf were extremely slim but went ahead and tried iui as well as a couple of cycles with just fertility treatments but all resulted in a negative pregnancy test... He is an excellent dr with a caring and compassionate personality. He truly puts his all into every one of his patients and explains every thing in detail . I never felt rushed in his office . Always felt very comfortable and knew going Into this what kind of outcome to expect based on our discussion.
[Island Reproductive Services-Staten Island is] Clean, calm environment. Always willing to accommodate you, answers all questions and always returns calls . Conventiely open during evening hours for those that work and return calls on weekends... [The nursing staff is] Very welcoming and always willing to answer questions
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
He is an excellent dr with a caring and compassionate personality. He truly puts his all into every one of his patients and explains every thing in detail . I never felt rushed in his office . Always felt very comfortable and knew going Into this what kind of outcome to expect based on our discussion. Dr Traub feels with my diminished ovarian eggs I need ivf but don’t have the funds for it and still allowed me to go ahead and try fertility drugs and a few iui cycles to test my luck.
He’s one of the most caring and honest dr’s.
Very welcoming and always willing to answer questions
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
It’s great and I highly recommend. Clean, calm environment. Always willing to accommodate you, answers all questions and always returns calls . Conventiely open during evening hours for those that work and return calls on weekends
Copays for visits and iui cycles
2 IVF, Embryo Freezing
Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr traub was knowledgeable in his field and responded to emails and concerns almost immediately. He was aware of the situation and made sure we understood what we were getting into. Overall it was a great experience...Dr traub is just an email away and he responds almost immediately....Care was professional and he was knowledgeable in the field...During the 2 week wait they [Island Repro Services ] know patients are anxious about results and no one called to give us results making us nervous
During the 2 week wait they [Island Repro Services ] know patients are anxious about results and no one called to give us results making us nervous...I had nurse Sally and she she was caring l. Helpful and amazing....Close to home, hours are very convenient... Even on holidays arrangements are made for the facility to be open if you need it...Overall it was a great experience...Dr traub was knowledgeable in his field and responded to emails and concerns almost immediately.
2 IVF, Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
Be patient, listen and ask questions when you have concerns
Care was professional and he was knowledgeable in the field
I had nurse Sally and she she was caring l. Helpful and amazing.
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
Close to home, hours are very convenient if there is a major concern, Dr traub is just an email away and he responds almost immediately. Even on holidays arrangements are made for the facility to be open if you need it.
Ended up costing and 9,000$ without medications
Dr traub wanted us to transfer a single embryo to decrease chances of multiple pregnancies but we were not so comfortable with the singleton transfer
What specific things went wrong at Island Reproductive Services?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Island Reproductive Services.
During the 2 week wait they know patients are anxious about results and no one called to give us results making us nervous

2015 - 2020
IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
Dr. Traub is extremely informative, patient and attentive. He provides with you an honest assessment of your circumstances and outlines all treatment options available...I was diagnosed with multiple issues (endometriosis, premature ovarian failure etc) and began to feel hopeless that I would ever be able to get pregnant. I am pregnant now thanks to Dr. Traub. He has answered any questions that we have had along our journey, and there have been many. He spent a significant amount of time with us during appointments and would even personally respond to our emails in a timely fashion. His care and expertise is second to none. I cannot express in words how grateful we will forever be to Dr. Traub. I highly recommend him!
Sally and Melissa [nurses at Island Reproductive Services] are both knowledgeable and compassionate...The office including the waiting rooms and exam rooms are very clean. There is ample parking and it is easy to get to. Located very close to the Outerbridge so it is close to New Jersey even though it is located in Staten Island...Dr. Traub is extremely informative, patient and attentive. He provides with you an honest assessment of your circumstances and outlines all treatment options available...I was diagnosed with multiple issues (endometriosis, premature ovarian failure etc) and began to feel hopeless that I would ever be able to get pregnant. I am pregnant now thanks to Dr. Traub. He has answered any questions that we have had along our journey, and there have been many. He spent a significant amount of time with us during appointments and would even personally respond to our emails in a
2015 - 2020
IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
Dr. Traub and his staff at Island Reproductive Services are truly fantastic! Dr. Traub is an amazing doctor that has made our dream come true. He is extremely informative, patient and attentive. He provides with you an honest assessment of your circumstances and outlines all treatment options available. He has taken care of my medical needs for years and will continue to in the future. I was diagnosed with multiple issues (endometriosis, premature ovarian failure etc) and began to feel hopeless that I would ever be able to get pregnant. I am pregnant now thanks to Dr. Traub. He has answered any questions that we have had along our journey, and there have been many. He spent a significant amount of time with us during appointments and would even personally respond to our emails in a timely fashion. His care and expertise is second to none. I cannot express in words how grateful we will forever be to Dr. Traub. I highly recommend him!
Trust him!
Donor frozen embryo transfer.
Sally and Melissa are both knowledgeable and compassionate.

2017 - 2020
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
I can't say enough about Dr. Traub. I have struggled with getting pregnant for many years. Dr. Traub made my dream come true not once, but now twice. His confidence and postiive outlook on taking the right steps for me to get pregnant were exactly what we needed during such a stressful time. He is truly the best!...I did 8 IUI's total. I did 1 IVF transfer...Dr. Traub and his staff were always warm and welcoming. I had a hard time getting pregnant and I felt like I had so many different cheerleaders in my corner rooting me on.
[Island Reproductive Services] is a great clinic. Everyone is friendly and welcoming! I couldn't be happier with my experience!...Dr. Traub and his staff were always warm and welcoming. I had a hard time getting pregnant and I felt like I had so many different cheerleaders in my corner rooting me on...I did 8 IUI's total. I did 1 IVF transfer...The nurse I had was named Sally. I can't say enough good things about her. Sally was very detailed with all my instructions. Sally was there to deliever the good news and sometimes the bad. She always did it so kind and compassionately! She was the biggest cheerleader in my corner during my whole experience. She is truly wonderful!
2017 - 2020
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Michael Traub at Island Reproductive Services?
Have faith, it will happen! Nothing worth it in life comes easy.
I did 8 IUI's total. I did 1 IVF transfer.
Describe your experience with Island Reproductive Services.
It is a great clinic. Everyone is friendly and welcoming! I couldn't be happier with my experience! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Insurance covered a little bit but it doing the IVF process was expensive. (15K)