6.4

2001 Marcus Ave
Lake Success, NY 11042
516-358-6363

2014 - 2015, Successful
Michael zinger had great bedside manner. he was educated, knowledgeable. the only thing I would have wished he had done differently was opt in for the ICSI. he felt I would absolutely not need it, however we only got one fertilized egg out of 14. I wish he would have played it safer and done the ICSI.... office staff was warm and welcoming, knew us by name. available for questions. never rushed out of the office. was seen in a timely manner
the ckinic [Long Island IVF-Brooklyn] was clean, knowledgeable, organized, helpful, efficient parking right outside the clinic was no problem for early morning appts, scarce in the afternoon. there was a parking garage 1 block over.... [For monitoring] get to the office at 6am. a few minutes later there will be a line.... worked like a well oiled machine. 4 hour window for monitoring.
How was your experience with Michael Zinger at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Zinger at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF)?
get to the office at 6am. a few minutes later there will be a line.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Zinger at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF)?
Describe the protocols Michael Zinger used in your cycles at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF) and their degree of success.
used follistim, menupur, ganirelix,
great! No complaints at all.
Describe your experience with RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF).
the ckinic was clean, knowledgeable, organized, helpful, efficient parking right outside the clinic was no problem for early morning appts, scarce in the afternoon. there was a parking garage 1 block over
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF).
worked like a well oiled machine. 4 hour window for monitoring.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Zinger at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF).
donor sperm, medication, a few copays. had coverage thru insurance at the time
Describe Michael Zinger's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF).
didn't discuss, as I only had 1 embryo
Brooklyn (closed)

2005 - 2012, Unsuccessful
He was very kind and answered all of our questions. It is when we started our journey, so we were scared. He made us very comfortable....He was there through every consult and procedure. He explained every step. When the sperm count was too low he made sure we were connected with the best urologist. He honestly did everything he could and never made us felt like a number....Although Dr. Zinger is now on the East Coast, I would have recommend him to everyone. His bedside manner is second to none...Dr. Zinger and team really made sure all of our questions were answered and made us feel comfortable through each step..
When we went to this clinic [Adv IVF - Ch Miller] back in 2005, everyone was fantastic and took care of us. We were new on our journey and it was quite overwhelming. Dr. Zinger and team really made sure all of our questions were answered and made us feel comfortable through each step....e was there through every consult and procedure. He explained every step. When the sperm count was too low he made sure we were connected with the best urologist. He honestly did everything he could and never made us felt like a number...He was very kind and answered all of our questions. It is when we started our journey, so we were scared. He made us very comfortable.
How was your experience with Michael Zinger at The Advanced IVF Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Zinger at The Advanced IVF Institute?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Zinger at The Advanced IVF Institute?
Describe your experience with The Advanced IVF Institute.
When we went to this clinic back in 2005, everyone was fantastic and took care of us. We were new on our journey and it was quite overwhelming. Dr. Zinger and team really made sure all of our questions were answered and made us feel comfortable through each step.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Zinger at The Advanced IVF Institute.
Fortunately, we had fantastic insurance while we lived in Illinois. We didn't have to worry about the costs.
The Advanced IVF Institute
Naperville

2020 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Zinger is extremely kind and knowledgeable...knows what will work and adjusts your treatment accordingly...respectfully sets expectations so I never left disappointed. If I ever had any questions, he would respond quickly, even after hours, and always left me feeling reassured and optimistic...always came into the room very cheerful. His treatment resulted in my healthy baby girl and another one the way!
[RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF) is] close to public transportation and major highways. Their monitoring hours worked for my schedule and most times they moved very quickly through all of the appointments...Only a handful of times I had to wait what I thought was an unreasonable amount of time. However I received an apology and explanation for the wait.
Dr. Zinger is extremely kind and knowledgeable. He knows what will work and adjusts your treatment accordingly. He respectfully sets expectations so I never left disappointed. If I ever had any questions, he would respond quickly, even after hours, and always left me feeling reassured and optimistic. He has warm bedside manner and always came into the room very cheerful. His treatment resulted in my healthy baby girl and another one the way! I would recommend him to anyone considering any type of fertility treatment.
If you’re thinking about it, just do it!
Dr. Zinger explained everything in a kind and compassionate manner, in a way that I was able to understand fully.
After the initial consultation and testing, we were diagnosed with male factor infertility. Therefore, had to skip IUI and go straight to IVF. Medication was started right away and weeks later, I went in for my egg retrieval. The retrieval resulted in 18 eggs, 15 mature, 11 fertilized, and 6 day 5 embryos after ICSI. My husband and I decided not to test any of them. 1 was transferred via fresh cycle but unfortunately ended in a miscarriage at 8 weeks. Dr. Zinger was very supportive during this time and tried to look for the cause of the miscarriage in conjunction with my OBGYN. I knew I wanted to try again right away so the team monitored my HCG and as soon as it went back to 0, we prepared for a frozen embryo transfer. After starting medication again, I was ready for it about 10 weeks after the miscarriage. The resulting pregnancy was uneventful and I delivered my beautiful and healthy baby girl 9 months later. When my daughter was 9 months old, my husband and I decided we wanted to start the process for another child. We went in for a consultation with Dr. Zinger, who informed us that it would be best to wait until our daughter was weaned off breastfeeding as the medication will affect my supply. Because breastfeeding for the first year was very important to me, we waited until her first birthday to start the next frozen embryo transfer. As soon as my next menstrual cycle started I began the medications and monitoring. The team adjusted my medication schedule to line up with Dr. Zinger’s OR day so he was able to do my transfer this time. It was successful and he graduated me to my OBGYN at 6 weeks pregnant. I am now 11.5 weeks and anxiously looking forward to the next few months.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF). (Assigned nurse: Kaitlyn and Gabby)
I had Kaitlyn for my first 2 transfers and Gabby for the most recent one. Both were very kind and responsive to my calls and questions.
Describe your experience with RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF).
Lake success is very close to my house, close to public transportation and major highways. Their monitoring hours worked for my schedule and most times they moved very quickly through all of the appointments. There was maybe only 3 occasions I had to wait a long time to be called. The exam rooms are a bit small but I know they are waiting to move into their newly renovated suite. Front desk staff is very helpful and phlebotomists are very experienced.
Most times, monitoring appointments were efficient, quick and ran smoothly. Only a handful of times I had to wait what I thought was an unreasonable amount of time. However I received an apology and explanation for the wait.
In 2019 and 2020, my insurance covered 75% of my treatment. I believe I had to pay around $6,000 out of pocket for all costs associated with 1 egg retrieval and 2 transfers, including copays and medication. In 2021, insurance covered 100%, I only paid for copays for ultrasounds and medication.
At my age, Dr. Zinger advised that he would only transfer 1 embryo because the risk of multiples if transferring more than one is high.
2021 - 2022, Successful
[Dr. Zinger] is always available to answer questions, clarify concepts and be patient with an anxious couple. We have received phone calls or emails from [him] on weekends, quick replies to emails with questions about procedures that we had researched. Most importantly, he has gentle hands, during all examinations, he was caring and gentle...not upset or bothered when we had questions based on articles/books we read. He always encouraged us to get informed and he would kindly explain his perspective based on his experience and research.
Everyone at the practice [RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF)] is caring, polite and kind. You feel like a human and not just a number. Even when there is an issue, the team does not take it personal and try their best to help resolve the issue...the only department that might need improvement is the billing department...everyone else was so nice that we were willing to put up with rudeness once in a while.
As mentioned before, Dr. Zinger has an excellent bedside manner. He was not upset or bothered when we had questions based on articles/books we read. He always encouraged us to get informed and he would kindly explain his perspective based on his experience and research. It has been difficult to find an OBGYN doctor that matches the level of Dr. Zinger. If I could give him 12/10, I would!
Ask away! Dr. Zinger is one of the few doctors that is willing to listen to your concerns and explain terminology. He was never dismissive or made us feel like our concerns were silly. He always validated our concerns but explained, “in my experience…. Also, research shows…” Dr. Zinger is the best!
Doctor Zinger is amazing! His bedside manner is superb and he is always available to answer questions, clarify concepts and be patient with an anxious couple. We have received phone calls or emails from Dr. Zinger on weekends, quick replies to emails with questions about procedures that we had researched. Most importantly, he has gentle hands, during all examinations, he was caring and gentle (nothing compared with what I had experienced before in other practices). It was a blessing to find Dr. Zinger!
After 4 failed IUIs at another practice, Dr. Zinger started us in the IVF path. We started with an examination and genetic testing for my partner and me. We then moved to producing and maturing as many eggs as possible for retrieval. Once I was ready, retrieval took place. Dr zinger did the transfer and constantly monitored progress. In terms of medication, we went to the office almost every other day to monitor the blood levels and adjust medication accordingly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF). (Assigned nurse: Ayelette)
The nurses drawing the blood were always welcoming and kind. The sonographer was also pleasant. The only person that was difficult during this process was the billing department (Lissette). Even the receptionists were always smiling and nice.
Describe your experience with RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF).
Everyone at the practice is caring, polite and kind. You feel like a human and not just a number. Even when there is an issue, the team does not take it personal and try their best to help resolve the issue. Nothing is perfect and the only department that might need improvement is the billing department. We dealt with Lissette and every time we spoke she talked down to us and made us feel like we were inconveniencing when trying to understand the charges. In all honesty, everyone else was so nice that we were willing to put up with rudeness once in a while.
My insurance covered most of my costs. We did have a $4,400 charge for genetic testing but it was waved due to a balanced translocation.

2019 - 2021, Successful
We are an LGBT female couple who had an ectopic pregnancy with a tube rupture after IUI. We then went through IVF at Dr. Zinger's recommendation with 1 egg retrieval and 2 embryo transfers - 1 live birth and 1 active pregnancy...very accessible and responsive...goes out of his way to bring comfort during difficult times as things do not always go as expected...
[RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF)] is wonderful and I have already recommended them to others, particularly in the LGBT community...thorough and well organized throughout the entire process. The only issue I had was lack of pain management following the egg retrieval as after 45 eggs, I was in a great deal of pain for the remainder of the day that I felt could have been managed better in a humane way. Dr. Zinger was not the one who had performed the retrieval and the physician and nursing staff were not compassionate about the pain level I was experiencing following the procedure.
Dr. Zinger made the stressful journey of IVF easier through constant communication and a clear outline of what to expect along the way. He goes out of his way to bring comfort during difficult times as things do not always go as expected and has a very warm and professional bedside manner. I would not go anywhere else for care in future cycles.
Be open and honest about any concerns along the way as he was able to give us comfort and information that greatly eased our fears.
He made my care feel very personal and was clearly an expert in the field. He was also very accessible and responsive throughout our infertility journey. Dr Zinger went above and beyond to make sure we were well informed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF). (Assigned nurse: Jackie)
The nurse staff is phenomenal. They are very patient and kind.
Describe your experience with RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF).
The clinic is wonderful and I have already recommended them to others, particularly in the LGBT community. They are thorough and well organized throughout the entire process. The only issue I had was lack of pain management following the egg retrieval as after 45 eggs, I was in a great deal of pain for the remainder of the day that I felt could have been managed better in a humane way. Dr. Zinger was not the one who had performed the retrieval and the physician and nursing staff were not compassionate about the pain level I was experiencing following the procedure. It was excruciating on the side where I had an overactive ovary with the bulk of the 45 eggs. The other side with the more normal responding ovary was barely uncomfortable so I understand that standard protocols would not warrant much pain management. Otherwise, the clinic is great and provides top notch care.
Monitoring was very efficient with blood draws and sonograms in the morning during a window.
I was lucky in that it was mostly covered by my employer for both IUI and IVF. The genetic testing for the embryos was a few grand.

2021, Successful
IUI With Other Docs
[Dr. Michael Zinger] presented the option of doing 2 back to back retrievals while I still had a decent egg count so we could get enough embryos to have a good chance for 3 successful transfers. I really appreciated this advice and insight...spoke with me at length, answering all my questions and concerns while we were trying to make a decision...supportive of our journey...always had my best interest at heart.
The team [at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF)] was great...It's a challenging time and the staff did their best to be friendly and made me feel welcome... I was usually in and out pretty quickly so that was great. The billing department was also quick and efficient so that helped keep things moving...[Dr. Zinger] was very supportive of our journey and I felt like he always had my best interest at heart.
Dr. Zinger is incredibly caring, called me back quickly when I needed to speak with him, sent emails to me when necessary, answered my many questions and I felt confident that I was getting the best care.
He is very intelligent, realistic and is the best at what he does.
I really appreciated that we went over all the options and all the pros and cons. Since I am 37 and would like 3 children, he presented the option of doing 2 back to back retrievals while I still had a decent egg count so we could get enough embryos to have a good chance for 3 successful transfers. I really appreciated this advice and insight. IVF is challenging and I am happy I knew all the pros and cons so we could make the best decision for our family. Dr. Zinger spoke with me at length, answering all my questions and concerns while we were trying to make a decision. He was very supportive of our journey and I felt like he always had my best interest at heart.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF). (Assigned nurse: Gabby)
The team was great. My experience with IVF treatment, all the medication and going for bloodwork or tests every other day or every few days at the crack of dawn, was that I sometimes felt like a medical experiment. It's a challenging time and the staff did their best to be friendly and made me feel welcome.
Describe your experience with RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF).
The clinic was in the middle of a renovation so I can't really comment on the clinic itself. I was usually in and out pretty quickly so that was great. The billing department was also quick and efficient so that helped keep things moving.
I believe IVF and transfer was approx $15,000 plus medications.
Dr. Zinger would not transfer more than 1 embryo because the success rate at RMA is very high. More than 1 embryo could cause complications. Although I have always wanted twins, I understood the reasoning.
Lake Success
Dr. Zinger provides the advantages and disadvantages for the different procedures/scenarios. He made feel understood throughout the treatment. He is patient, understanding and supportive. I would have liked to see him more during the IUI process...He is willing to answer your questions. Depending on the treatment you may see him more or less.
Most of the [RMA Long Island] nurses that I came across were supportive and amiable. Care coordinator was supportive even though there were a few mix ups...Warm and welcoming. On call team can be a little more helpful...Appointment reminders were helpful. The billing process has been very inconsistent. Even the information provided on the cost of treatment was not clear in the beginning..
He was considerate, patient and very informative and kept a very soft and empathetic attitude.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF). (Assigned nurse: Jaqueline Piccardo)
Most of the nurses that I came across were supportive and amiable. Care coordinator was supportive even though there were a few mix ups.
Describe your experience with RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF).
Warm and welcoming. On call team can be a little more helpful. Most of the nurses that I came across were welcoming. Appointment reminders were helpful. The billing process has been very inconsistent. Even the information provided on the cost of treatment was not clear in the beginning.
Overall it was convenient.
Over 20K
What specific things went wrong at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF)?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF).
Failed to order tests for me and my husband in a timely manner. Had to make additional trips to complete the tests at different locations. Failed to provide me the cost of the complete process and was given the impression the initial cost would cover the entire treatment. It was unclear.
Lake Success

He [Dr. Michael Zinger] was very understanding, did not make me feel like a number or just any other patient. He helped explain everything and was very matter of fact, which I appreciated. I knew I was in good hands from the front desk to the examination room...[new patient advice] He will be very straightforward...
Great Communication and wonderful staffing [at RMA Long Island IVF]. I really appreciated that even if it was 6:30 in the morning everybody was fully ready to go for the day. No one ever let you know if they were in a bad mood or having a bad day. They always put their patients’ needs first...[nursing staff was] were very communicative and helpful..
He was very understanding, did not make me feel like a number or just any other patient. He helped explain everything and was very matter of fact, which I appreciated. I knew I was in good hands from the front desk to the examination room.
He will be very straightforward.
Very pleased with dr zinger and the entire staff at RMA. He answered all of my questions and explained thoroughly everything we had ahead of us.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF).
Gabriella and Catherine were very communicative and helpful. Very sweet on the phone. Nalini and Vanessa helped me so much get comfortable with all of the blood draws. I would trust them with anything.
Describe your experience with RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF).
Great Communication and wonderful staffing. I really appreciated that even if it was 6:30 in the morning everybody was fully ready to go for the day. No one ever let you know if they were in a bad mood or having a bad day. They always put their patients’ needs first.

2019 - 2021, Successful
We did more of an aggressive approach the last two egg retrievals because of my age...Unfortunately my egg quality was poor. Dr. Zinger also recommended genetic testing. I was hesitant at first, but again he was accurate on every aspect of my journey...He wanted to make sure I have a healthy pregnancy and baby... a hard and scary process, but he kept me level headed...
It’s a very disheartening process, but they [staff at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF)] were always there with a warm smile...monitoring is an early morning process. There are many offices that you are able to go to depending on your location...We had co-payments. Genetic testing was paid out of pocket..only transferred one embryo at a time...[Dr. Zinger] wanted to make sure I have a healthy pregnancy and baby.
Dr. Zinger is absolutely amazing. He took the time to sit with me and explain everything about the path I might be taking. He was accurate on every single aspect of my fertility journey. We have our little baby girl because of him and another one on the way. He is my living angel because without him I wouldn’t have my daughter. It was a hard and scary process, but he kept me level headed and I never gave up.
Do not give up because the end reward is absolutely life changing and the best thing in the world!! I changed my life for a few years and wouldn’t change it for the world because I have my family. It’s not easy but worth it.
Dr. Zinger was extremely personal with me. He knew about my family and my husband’s family. He took the time to get to know me. He knew I was very serious about getting pregnant and knew I wasn’t going to give up.
We did more of an aggressive approach the last two egg retrievals because of my age. We also wanted to get as many eggs out as we could. There were more injections. Unfortunately my egg quality was poor. Dr. Zinger also recommended genetic testing. I was hesitant at first, but again he was accurate on every aspect of my journey. He was worried for me personally. He wanted to make sure I have a healthy pregnancy and baby. My last egg retrieval was unsuccessful with no normal embryos produced. It broke my heart, but Dr. Zinger was there and gave me my options. Now I am pregnant again from the embryo from my third egg retrieval. He never lost hope.
Amazing and loving!!! They became a second family.
Describe your experience with RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF).
I think the clinic was amazing. It’s a very disheartening process, but they were always there with a warm smile. New patients need to know that monitoring is an early morning process. There are many offices that you are able to go to depending on your location.
Monitoring appointments are early in the mornings. It worked for me and my job.
We had co-payments. Genetic testing was paid out of pocket.
He only transferred one embryo at a time. Dr. Zinger always said the end goal is a healthy baby with a healthy pregnancy. I completely agree.

2018 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Zinger is the perfect balance of compassionate and straight forward. He doesn't sugar coat anything and is very honest about the science and research. He will not answer a question unless he knows the answer...never judges you for asking a million questions...with IVF there's no way to predict the process but Dr. Zinger set us up through the process as best anyone can.
The office [RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF)] has a well run process which makes the daunting process of IVF more seamless and routine rather than unknown. There are multiple offices throughout NY you can go to for convenience...supportive, friendly, knows you by your name and not a patient or a number...Dr. Zinger is the perfect balance of compassionate and straight forward.
During the arduous process of IVF we made great strides and had large setbacks. Unfortunately with IVF there's no way to predict the process but Dr. Zinger set us up through the process as best anyone can. He showed sadness and disappointment during the times things that should have worked - didn't and showed complete happiness when things worked out. He explains every aspect of the process to a T and never judges you for asking a million questions. He is very much involved in his patients files and remembers you as a person and not a number. I truly cannot recommend Dr. Zinger enough. If only all physicians were like Dr. Zinger this world would be so much better off.
Trust him. He has never guided us wrong. My husband and I are both attorneys skeptical of most and well researched in all that we could be. We completely and utterly trust anything that comes out of Dr. Zingers mouth. You will NOT be sorry.
Dr. Zinger is the perfect balance of compassionate and straight forward. He doesn't sugar coat anything and is very honest about the science and research. He will not answer a question unless he knows the answer. He is an honest an compassionate doctor. Quite frankly, my husband and I could not have asked for a better doctor than Dr. Zinger.
Describe your experience with RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF).
supportive, friendly, knows you by your name and not a patient or a number. The office has a well run process which makes the daunting process of IVF more seamless and routine rather than unknown. There are multiple offices throughout NY you can go to for convenience.

2020 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Zinger said my best option to conceive was IVF but my insurance required that I complete 3 IUIs first. So we obliged. We both knew they wouldn’t work but we remained steadfast and patient...IVF worked on the first try...personally called me with results and options when necessary. Anytime I emailed him, he responded quickly. Any question I had, he had an answer for.
Heading into the office [RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF)] every morning, they greeted me by my first name, like Cheers...never waited long especially for morning monitoring...very personable and care about every patient who walks through the door...My insurance took care of everything. I only paid for my donor and 1or 2 meds with a low co pay...
Dr. Zinger is the best. I felt comfortable with him from the first consult. He personally called me with results and options when necessary. Anytime I emailed him, he responded quickly. Any question I had, he had an answer for.
Trust your doctor
I felt like Dr. Zinger and the office staff including billing were like family. I came to rely on them. Heading into the office every morning, they greeted me by my first name, like Cheers (the show).
Off the bat , Dr. Zinger said my best option to conceive was IVF but my insurance required that I complete 3 IUIs first. So we obliged. We both knew they wouldn’t work but we remained steadfast and patient. IUIs we’re treated with clomid, trigger shots, etc. IVF worked on the first try. The hardest part was the progesterone but that was only because I did everything by myself.
They were always attentive and answered every question and call I sent their way. I loved my staff.
Describe your experience with RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF).
They ran efficiently. I never waited long especially for morning monitoring. They are very personable and care about every patient who walks through the door. There isn’t one person running everything which is helpful when directing your concerns. I spoke to billing all the time but that was an insurance issue, not them.
He strongly suggested a single embryo because multiple embryos was too high risk but I agreed as well. My goal is to have one more child.
Lake Success

Dr.Zinger was very efficient and impressive. From the 1st visit I knew I found the right place for me. I had been trying naturally for 1 year with no luck in Ovulating. He was very transparent with the whole process and timing...[our protocol consisted of] Thyroid test every month, Genetic testing, Day 3 blood work, Letrozol and IUI..
Nurses [of RMA Long Island IVF] were always on point. They answered all my questions and they were very patient...early appointments, rapid bloodwork results and they offered everything in one place. The entire staff is very efficient, friendly and helpful...My recommendation is to always ask questions when unsure the staff will answer. I was very overwhelmed when I 1st came but I felt at ease when I started my process here.
Always felt like they knew exactly what they are doing with me. Everyone was very friendly and comforting
Thyroid test every month, Genetic testing, Day 3 blood work, Letrozol and IUI resulted in success pregnancy after 5 months of being at the clinic.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF). (Assigned nurse: Gabby and Theresa )
Nurses were always on point. They answered all my questions and they were very patient
Describe your experience with RMA Long Island IVF (formerly Long Island IVF).
early appointments, rapid bloodwork results and they offered everything in one place. The entire staff is very efficient, friendly and helpful. The nurses and nursing staff always were ready to help. My veins suck but the MA’s always knew how to draw my blood with no issues. They skill set that the entire staff is amazing. I would highly recommend RMA of Lake Success. My recommendation is to always ask questions when unsure the staff will answer. I was very overwhelmed when I 1st came but I felt at ease when I started my process here.
Not much my insurance is really good and they picked up majority of it