9.7

12333 NE 130th Lane
Kirkland, WA 98034
206-301-5000

1 patient review filtered by:

I did three days of Femara and an Ovidrel injection, followed with an IUI [with Dr. Cho]. We have been trying for 2 years and this was her first recommendation...Dr Cho was very friendly. I spoke with her in a private office and she explained things well... informative at the consultation, but that is the only time I have seen her. She cared about my history and listened to my concerns. However, Dr Cho did not cover in the consultation that she would not see me for follow ups, or be the one to do the IUI.
The coordinators and staff [at Seattle Reproductive Medicine] are very responsive through the patient portal. However, I would not recommend getting answers over the phone... estimated $1000 for one IUI...The clinic seems very organized at the consultation. It is very structured in regards to who you meet and what their part is. Everyone provides their own business card, which is helpful. The weakness would be offering a plan, but not telling me what to do when the plan doesn’t work. How many IUIs should I try, or what is the success rate of an IUI were nit explained to me.
How was your experience with Michele Cho at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Cho was informative at the consultation, but that is the only time I have seen her. She cared about my history and listened to my concerns. However, Dr Cho did not cover in the consultation that she would not see me for follow ups, or be the one to do the IUI.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michele Cho at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
My advice would be to ask more questions regarding the procedures. Be sure to ask who does the procedures and what she recommends if the procedures fails. Does she ever do the procedures?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michele Cho at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Michele Cho used in your cycles at Seattle Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I did three days of Femara and an Ovidrel injection, followed with an IUI. We have been trying for 2 years and this was her first recommendation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The coordinators and staff are very responsive through the patient portal. However, I would not recommend getting answers over the phone.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michele Cho at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
This is still pending insurance, which won’t cover anything, but estimated $1000 for one IUI
Michele Cho