Available by cell phone
Doctor personal cell phone
Medical SchoolLoma Linda U.
ResidencyLoma Linda U.
Glendale, CA 91208
Bakersfield
2031 17th St
Bakersfield, CA 93301
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Michele Evans to a friend?
9.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Pacific Fertility Center LA to a friend?
2010 - 2019
My PCOS diagnosis results in many polyps and Dr Evans has always scheduled hysteroscopies and has always made sure she sees me for both pre and post op. ... Dr. Evans has always come in to see me and explains everything in detail whether it be what she will be proceeding with in the room or explaining how treatment will proceed per appointment. Dr Evans has always come in calmly and never felt rushed.
2010 - 2019
How was your experience with Michele Evans at Pacific Fertility Center LA?
Dr. Evans has always come in to see me and explains everything in detail whether it be what she will be proceeding with in the room or explaining how treatment will proceed per appointment. Dr Evans has always come in calmly and never felt rushed. Even when medicated cycles have failed she has been met me with positivity and new options. She has allowed us to start from zero under her care. She hasn’t skipped steps simply because others have already tried. She has explained how she feels regarding our potential results and has remained honest yet very considerate through the process.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michele Evans at Pacific Fertility Center LA?
Always ask questions, don’t hold back
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michele Evans at Pacific Fertility Center LA?
Everytime I come into the clinic I am greeted with a smile and all nurses know my name and why I’m there.
Describe the protocols Michele Evans used in your cycles at Pacific Fertility Center LA and their degree of success.
My PCOS diagnosis results in many polyps and Dr Evans has always scheduled hysteroscopies and has always made sure she sees me for both pre and post op. Her staff will call to check in and schedule next appointment for what comes next for treatment. Starting from zero we have now done one cycle of clomid which she monitored throughout. After it failed she immediately had a new plan in which she wants to see if my body will give itself a chance. She then prescribed Provera to start fresh with a round of Letrozole. She will then monitor again to see if my body responds if at all.
The staff has always been super friendly and willing to give me their time when I need clarification with medication or follow ups
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center LA.
I have been at this clinic for less than a year. I have yet to have any problem with booking appointments or seeing Dr.Evans. I think the only downfall is that most appointments have to be first thing in the morning which forces traffic hours but well worth it
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michele Evans at Pacific Fertility Center LA.
So far all my medical care has been covered by my insurance as it’s been considered, preventative and diagnosis care
Describe Michele Evans's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Pacific Fertility Center LA.
Dr. Evans has explained that once we are ready to transfer (3embryosRemaining) she will determine the amount of embryos to transfer once she has thawed and checked their quality. Since the embryos were retrieved by our previous RE this is the way she will decide quality and amount of embryos to be transferred to what can potentially be our last FET transfer
Glendale

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Michele Evans at Pacific Fertility Center LA.

Dr Evans connected with us like individuals with our own journey. We had recurrent miscarriages before becoming her patient and she expressed compassion and sympathy for all we’d been through. She suggested screenings and tests to figure out more about our history and gave us advice based on research. She is the perfect blend or heart and brains. I trust her completely and know she has our best interest at heart.
How was your experience with Michele Evans at Pacific Fertility Center LA?
Michele Evans is a smart, experienced, knowledgeable doctor who has compassion and care for her patients. She has been honest with us throughout our treatment and truly wants the best for us. At times she has had to deliver bad news, but she did it with care and compassion. I feel like she is direct and clear without being blunt or hurtful. I see her for every visit and she is accessible by email. I always hear back from her within the same day, even on weekends. If I need anything I know she will be available to me.
Trust Dr Evans and know that she will treat you like an individual and not a number. Even if you are a “tough case” she will always try to help if she can.
Dr Evans did IVF with PGS with us. We have a history of recurrent pregnancy loss due to chromosomal abnormalities in the babies, so we did PGS to make sure we were transferring a normal embryo. For the egg stimulation we used menupur and follistim. During the transfer phase we used progesterone injections and estrogen pills.
Dr Evans nursing staff was very kind and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center LA.
Strengths: Dr Evans! The offer a payment plan if needed. Weaknesses: the clinic for actual procedures (egg retreivals and embryo transfers) is on the west side of LA, so it’s not conveniently located in relation to her Glendale office.
First IVF cycle $7800 Second and third IVF cycles $4200 PGS total $4000 First Embryo transfer $2800
She recommended single embryo transfer to reduce risks involved with pregnancies of multiples. If the embryo quality was lower she was open to transferring two embryos to increase the chances of pregnancy.

5 IVF, 5 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Michele Evans provides compassionate care during a really intense, difficult time. My cycles with my own eggs did not have a good outcome, but I'm still happy with the care I received. I've always felt supported, well-informed, well-cared for, and like Michele hasn't given up on me. (We just had to change our goalpost from having our genetic child to starting a family using donor eggs and donor sperm.)
5 IVF, 5 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Michele Evans at Pacific Fertility Center LA?
If you're looking for the personal touch in an increasingly impersonal field, go see Michele for a consultation. Talk with her. Ask her all your questions. Pick her brain. Don't forget that this is a partnership between patient and doctor -- and know that Michele hasn't forgotten that either. She balances compassion, expectations and reality really well.
My first clinic was a fertility factory. Michele Evans has always been prepared for our meetings, stays on top of current research, has been really honest with us about our chances with each cycle, and truly listens to our questions and concerns. She takes her time with us -- even though I know her schedule is packed.
Third OE cycle (first with Michele Evans): agonist with HGH, Follistim, Ganerelix, Menopur -- 4 retrieved, 1 fertilized, 0 blastocyts Fourth OE cycle (second with Michele Evans): agonist with Gonal-F, Cetrotide, Menopur -- 6 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 1 blastocyst (PGS abnormal) Fifth OE cycle (third with Michele Evans): agonist with Gonal-F, Cetrotide, Menopur - 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 blastocysts (both PGS abnormal)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific Fertility Center LA. (Assigned nurse: Sarah Ortiz)
Sarah has been wonderful to work with. She is open, honest, communicates in a timely fashion, and answers my many questions. She has worked hard to help keep our medication costs down too, which I really appreciate.
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center LA.
Strengths: personal attention in Glendale office, doesn't feel like your typical fertility clinic, really getting to know RE and staff Weaknesses: I don't like going to the Westwood office for retrievals and transfers. It's not as friendly and welcoming, and parking is really expensive!
It all blends together, since we've done three OE cycles and now a donor/donor cycle there. They've worked with us to help keep costs down when possible, which we really appreciate. They also allowed us to use an interest-free payment plan to help finance our treatment.
Michele's strong preference is eSET, and she has been completely open about that. She has cited recent studies in her argument for why eSET is best.

2014 - 2017
IVF, Donor Eggs
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
She [Dr. Evans] did all the blood work to confirm low ovarian reserve or early ovarian failure. My numbers gave us less than 1% change of an unassisted pregnancy. Due to my age, our course was to use egg donor. She did all the testing for our egg donor, monitoring and retrieval. ... We had I believe 2 mock transfers and a surgery to clear our my lining and scar tissue before our transfer. She also completed our FET of 2 embabies.
2014 - 2017
European, Latino, Other
IVF, Donor Eggs
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Michele Evans at Pacific Fertility Center LA?
Dr. Evans is a very caring physician. She loves being able to help couples like us achieve their family goals. She walked us thru all of the steps personally. She was always available to answer questions, even after hours. She held my hand thru the entire process and saw us thru the other side of our journey. I really could NOT write a review that will do her justice. We love her like family.
Go in knowing you will get answers.
Dr Evans was amazing at always answering all my questions even after hours. Took a personal interest in our journey and was very candid and warm towards my husband and I. She was medically very thorough and extremely knowledgeable. I have profound respect and admiration for my Dr. Never once second guessed our course of treatment.
She did all the blood work to confirm low ovarian reserve or early ovarian failure. My numbers gave us less than 1% change of an unassisted pregnancy. Due to my age, our course was to use egg donor. She did all the testing for our egg donor, monitoring and retrieval. The clinic ICSI. We had I believe 2 mock transfers and a surgery to clear our my lining and scar tissue before our transfer. She also completed our FET of 2 embabies. Now I have two beautiful babies.
The office staff is amazing. We moved cross country and I still email with the nurses with kids updates.
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center LA.
I always received personalized care. I never felt like a number or just another patience. Never felt like when I call I was annoying someone. It was very clean and organized. Everyone was very nice and compassionate and caring.
About $16K more or less. Don't remember 100%
My husband and I had decided to transfer two embryos- she did a great job at explaining risks. We stuck to our decision.

6 IUI, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other, Unexplained
Dr. Evans is extremely knowledgeable and also very personable. She is kind and straightforward and does truly seem to care about her patients. We are still in process with reciprocal IVF, after 6 failed iuis, so it's been a hard road. She is professional, patient and clear and makes the process as easy as possible, under the circumstances...Dr. Evans consistently takes the time to thoroughly answer all our questions. I feel like I've learned so much from her. She always remembers all the details of our case at each stage and has given us careful and considerate guidance throughout. I briefly had to see another doctor for a procedure so that my insurance would cover it and the quality of Dr. Evans' care was absolutely striking in comparison. She also responds quickly to emails and has set up an office with excellent communication.
6 IUI, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Michele Evans at Pacific Fertility Center LA?
Bring a list of questions and ask her to explain anything you don't understand. She will take the time to go though it all with you and gives excellent explanations.
6 iuis with frozen sperm and letrozole, all negative. She prefers letrozole to clomid. She encouraged me to be more aggressive earlier on, after 3 or 4 iuis. I wasn't ready, but we are back now going through the reciprocal IVF process. Dr. Evans was respectful of our pacing and didn't push us. I wish now that we had moved on more quickly, as she suggested, but that was our choice.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific Fertility Center LA. (Assigned nurse: Cynthia)
The office staff is excellent. They are easy to contact and very friendly and patient. We've been coming for a while so they know us and I feel like they are all rooting for us. We've worked primarily with Cynthia and also Sarah- they've both been excellent.
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center LA.
It's excellent. We feel fortunate to have found it. We feel very comfortable and supported.
$250 per ultrasound and per iui insemination, $300 initial consultation. IVF rates are posted on their website.
Dr. Evans encourages PGS testing, and and a single transfer of a tested embryo. We elected to do the testing and agree with this protocol. Not sure what she would recommend without the testing.
Glendale

I was referred by a friend of a friend who used Dr.Evans for IVF. I liked her from the get go. She understood my job was very time consuming and each appointment was always on time. She eased my mind by performing my 2nd HSG test since the 1st was a horrible experience i wasn't looking forward to. After my chemical pregnancy she sat down with me to go over the next step- all very thoughtful and understanding.
How was your experience with Michele Evans at Pacific Fertility Center LA?
Take notes! So much information. Be your own advocate about asking questions and don't be shy.
Dr. Evans was present at almost every appointment I had. I didn't just see a nurse. There was a lack of information about medication that I wished Dr.Evans had gone more in depth with me about. She is very caring and honest about the treatment she thinks would be best for you. Her staff never informed me they had moved offices and there was no sign indicating anything. Every appointment was on time and I never waited longer than 10 minutes in the waiting room.
so many blood tests to start off with. Putting me on Levothyroxine .025 mg to help lower my thyroid level. Started me on prenatal vitamins, CoQ10, Vitamin D. Had an HSG test (found polyps- had them removed) Took 2.5 mg of Letrozole for all 3 IUI cycles. Monitored with ultrasounds and used trigger shot (ovidrel). On my 3rd IUI after a positive pregnancy test I did Estradiol 1mg (2x) and Crinone suppositories (2x). Our protocol will change in the future when I try again.
My 1st few interactions with the nursing staff was great but as time went on it got more chaotic and I never knew whom to speak with. Didn't always give me the correct medication usage amounts-I had to call to clarify. Billing staff was not always accurate- I had to correct them more than once. Sarah and Ananda were pleasant enough. Cynthia I usually preferred not to deal with
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center LA.
The biggest issue was not telling patients you moved offices in the building. Calm and quiet waiting room-- good bathroom facilities. New office is more clinical and less homey than the last office. Really not good a drawing blood
I was lucky to have great insurance. Each IUI was $250 My insurance covered all ultrasounds. Each appointment was just my copay at $45

Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
We had male factor which Dr Evans assumed that IVF with ICIS would correct. My work up was normal. Not officially diagnosed with endometriosis but suspected that was an issue for me. Although rates of success are low with IUI, we agreed to try 1 round & then move on. 1. IUI with letrozole & HCG trigger - did not work 2. IVF, egg retrieval only Follstim 300 IU Menopur 75 Ganirelix HCG trigger - no genetically normal embryos, so no transfer. Dr. Evans was wonderful after our failed IVF cycle, and took the time to explain our cycle and what could have contributed to the outcome (most likely egg quality), and gave us good recommendations (like add growth hormone to see if that improves egg quality.) We decided to consult other REIs & a couple of them did give the same recs as Dr Evans, but we decided to work with another office who had different suggestions.
How was your experience with Michele Evans at Pacific Fertility Center LA?
Dr Evans was great, very compassionate, patient, organized, and thorough. I would recommend her without reservations for uncomplicated patients. But I am unsure if she is able to help complicated patients, like ones where there are egg quality issues.
I recommend a consult with Dr Evans if you are just starting out, same sex couple, egg or embryo freezing to use later, male factor.
Dr Evans and her office were very kind, empathetic, thorough and organized.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific Fertility Center LA. (Assigned nurse: Cynthia Reynoso)
Cynthia and everyone else I interacted with was compassionate, organized, knowledgeable and reliable.
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center LA.
Strengths: nice office, free parking at the Glendale office, Dr Evans and staff are great. You will be treated very kindly and never feel rushed. There's a lot of things that have to be coordinated for an IVF cycle so it is important that everyone here is on top of it and they are. Weakness: unsure about their ability to achieve a healthy pregnancy with complicated patients.
Had fertility benefits, so paid for whatever was not covered, I think ICIS and PGS and maybe a few other things.
N/A, had no embryos to transfer so did not have this conversation.
Los Angeles

2007 - 2011
IUI, IVF, Donor Sperm
2007 - 2011
IUI, IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Michele Evans at HRC?
I set forth everything in the last question because with these types of surveys, you never know what the next question is or if it's the last question and I wanted to make sure I got to write everything that I believe is important about my experience. Yes. It did cost money to travel to California but I also underwent just one IVF and it was successful. Each woman travels down their own unique medical road but it's a road that's a whole lot easier to go down and more likely to be successful if you have the right Doctor and team on your side right from the start.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michele Evans at HRC?
Relax and throw the stress out the window. Your in the right place :)
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michele Evans at HRC?
Dr. Michelle Evans was with HRC in Pasadena at the time of my treatment. She and her assistant Cynthia were with me professionally and emotionally every step of the way. " Timing" throughout the entire IVF process is critical... So much so that when it was "time" for the implantation of my embryos to occur Dr. Michelle Evans scheduled me on a Sunday and left her child's soccer game to personally perform the procedure. Dr. Evans and her assisstant nurse "Cynthia" talked to me on the phone EVERY DAY to walk me thru the process leading to the implantion of my 4 embryos. I truly felt and was treated like I was their only patient. The emotional Support I got was number one. Stress is a very big factor that prevents women from obtaining pregnancy and after meeting Dr. Michelle Evans the first time. My stress was reduced to zero. After the first insemination failed, I was worried that I would not be approved for in vitro due to my age. I was 42 years old and had been made to feel " too old" for IVF in both my initial meeting with a nurse in a NJ clinic and again when I called a very popular NYC fertility clinic where the first question asked was "how old are you" ? Dr Evans was never concerned about my age and told me regardless of age, no one can tell you what the quality of your eggs are until they are physically retrieved and analyzed. Turns out the quality of my eggs were "very good" which I always felt in my heart anyway ...maybe because of my Irish stubbornness that wouldn't allow me to accept anything less...and when i inquured further, I was told that the quality of my eggs were basically the same as if I was 30 years old. So ladies, don't let anyone judge you soley by your age. It's only one factor and personally I think it says a lot about a clinic if they put a lot of weight on it. I was never treated like a statistic or a number by Dr. Evans. I was treated like a woman who wanted a baby more than anything in the world and comforted when I cried and sobbed and probably asked the same questions more than once and treated with a lot of patience and understanding. I can't even put into words just how important that component is and I'm a professional woman but like all women, that goes out the window when we just want to be a mom :(... And yes I'm crying now as I write this because it takes me back to 2007 and where I am today, ..it's tears of pure happiness. I remember that moment when I got the call from Dr. Evans. She called me from her home after the office told me that my pregnancy test was positive just to share the joy with me.,.and yes, My 8 year girl is beautiful and smart and healthy. She's busy doing her homework at the moment. We just got back from violin practice a little while ago and I put this survey on my to do list on my I phone calendar. I don't do surveys. But this one is important. I remember how lost I felt and how I did not know where to go or what to do next. The negativity I felt from the initial meeting I had in the NJ clinic and the cold call question about my age on the phone from the NYC clinic made me want to leave the East coast and head West. I love California people. Something in my heart told me that the right doctor for me was in California. I followed my instincts and it lead me to Dr. Michelle Evans. Always follow your instincts and whatever God has planned will happen because whatever is for you will not go past you. Also, Dr. Evans is presently located at the Pacific Fertility Center in the Los Angeles area. After the birth of my daughter, I sent Christmas cards with her photo to Dr. Evans probably for the first 2 years. Other than that, I haven't had any contact with Dr. Evans in all these years but I do think of her often. She is and always will be the doctor that helped me receive my Angel from Heaven :)
Describe the protocols Michele Evans used in your cycles at HRC and their degree of success.
Trust me, 9 years later, it's all a happy blur. What I do remember is that Dr. Evans and Cynthia made a complicated medical process very easy because they were there "really there" every step of the way. Every woman will have different protocols and there will be different strategies and different and unique issues will come up and maybe a road block or two. It doesn't matter, follow all instructions of your medical doctor, stay focused and get through the roadblocks and issues and get back on track and stay on track.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Cynthia - she was with HRC in Pasedena. I don't know where she is now.)
Cynthia was the best !!!!! She was with me every step of the way !!! Both were a great team !!!
Describe your experience with HRC.
Personally, I think your doctor and primary nurse are the most important. HRC was great for me because of Dr. Evans and Cynthia but I would go wherever Dr. Michelle Evans is currently at.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michele Evans at HRC.
I only underwent one insemination and one IVF. I spent more money on hotels and airlines than on my fertility treatments. I didn't go to Pacific Fertility because Dr. Evans was not there in 2007 so I didn't respond to any questions about the actual Clinic. But if Dr. Evans is there, I would trust that it's top notch.
Describe Michele Evans's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at HRC.
I had four embryos implanted. Initially, I was told that 3 out of four would be implanted but by the day of the procedure, the 4 th was also good and " ready to go" I remember I remember that they were all genetically tested and "good to go " I am not familiar with eSET ( elective single embryo transfer)
HRC
Pasadena

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Michele Evans at HRC.

She [Dr. Michele Evans] is very positive and hopeful and made me feel at home. She is kind and helpful. She called and emailed me as needed too. I thought i was too old but she made me feel young again. She is fun and kind and has a warm bedside manner. She is a lovely dr and i would definitely recommend her...This was my first ivf so i think it was pretty normal? She checked my meds and made sure my numbers all looked good but the embryo just didnt stick. I reacted pretty well too no horrible side effects. I had trouble with the hcg shot administering but she helped me on the phone even tho it was late at night.
How was your experience with Michele Evans at Pacific Fertility Center LA?
She is very positive and hopeful and made me feel at home. She is kind and helpful. She called and emailed me as needed too. I thought i was too old but she made me feel young again. She is fun and kind and has a warm bedside manner. She is a lovely dr and i would definitely recommend her.
Ask all the questions you want and she will help you!
Dr Evans is always warm and reassuring and helped me feel young :) She and her staff always helped me feel at ease and let me laugh or let me cry!
Everyone seemed very nice and helpful since i had so many questions.
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center LA.
I loved having the glendale clinic so close to my work and i got to scheduled the retrieval on a sun so the traffic on the west side wasnt bad lol. I have heard other women say you have to be your own advocate but at Pacific fertility i never felt like that bc they took care of me
Ivf is so expensive and it ended up way more than we thought it would be, but they gave me a monthly payment plan which helps.
She said since i only had two and it was my first time to only transfer one. We plan on going for the second this fall.
Glendale

PGS testing and then embryo transfer [with Dr. Evans]...We had two normal embryos. We implanted one in 2015 which resulted in a healthy baby girl and then another one in 2017 which resulted in a healthy baby boy in 2018... Visiting her office is a very pleasant experience along with the way she treats you. You can tell she loves what she does and cares...is very measured in her delivery when explaining the process of IVF and sets realistic expectations. She is warm and optimistic and answers all of your questions thoroughly. She explained the risks as well as the unknown factors that may result from egg retrieval to the chances of live birth.
How was your experience with Michele Evans at Pacific Fertility Center LA?
Dr Evans is very measured in her delivery when explaining the process of IVF and sets realistic expectations. She is warm and optimistic and answers all of your questions thoroughly. She explained the risks as well as the unknown factors that may result from egg retrieval to the chances of live birth.
If you want to attempt the long, often difficult journey of IFV and not be treated like a number then Michelle Evans is the doctor for you. You really get a sense that she cares about you. We met with many doctors and we knew after the consultation with her that she was the person we wanted to work with on this expensive and difficult journey.
The office is cozy and her personality is very warm and supportive. The office is calming and she is the only doctor in the Glendale office. Visiting her office is a very pleasant experience along with the way she treats you. You can tell she loves what she does and cares.
Harmones, egg retrieval, PGS testing and then embryo transfer. We had two normal embryos. We implanted one in 2015 which resulted in a healthy baby girl and then another one in 2017 which resulted in a healthy baby boy in 2018.
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center LA.
The egg retrieval and embryo transfer took place in Westwood. That office is very busy but the visits to her office in Glendale were wonderful. The office in Westwood is beautiful and very clean with an attentive staff.
I am unsure of the exact amount but it was in line with other doctors we met with.
Dr Evans recommended one embryo at a time.

1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Dr Evans always takes extra time to explain everything and answer my questions and does her own ultrasounds which was not done at me last clinic ... Dr Evans found a fibroid that was overlooked by my previous dr and is most likely the reason I could not conceive. She did my surgery and is now treated me with IUIs. ... She’s great and thorough and won’t treat you like a bumber
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Michele Evans at Pacific Fertility Center LA?
Dr Evans found a fibroid that was overlooked by my previous dr and is most likely the reason I could not conceive. She did my surgery and is now treated me with IUIs. The staff is always welcoming and helpful
She’s great and thorough and won’t treat you like a bumber
Dr Evans hunks now that my fibroid has been removed I should be able to conceive via IUI and if that fails we will move onto ivf
Very friendly and helpful
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center LA.
The clinic hours are a bit limited which can make it hard . I’ve had a few minor issues with billing but over all tnhey have been great. They got me in for surgery very quickly and during the holidays.
I feel like the costs were typical for the treatment I was having

Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. Evans was very kind and knowledgeable. She was always the one who did my procedures and tests, and explained my progress. Unfortunately, our treatment was not as easy as originally anticipated, so we felt we needed to try another practice to help us try different strategies.... [Protocols] IVF with ICSI, always does PGS testing, only does FETs.... I liked Dr Evans and trusted her, but how busy she was and how the staff needed us to manage them just took a toll on me after a few cycles.
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Michele Evans at Pacific Fertility Center LA?
Make sure to keep track of your medicine, payments, test results, appointments, and next steps.
IVF with ICSI, always does PGS testing, only does FETs.
I felt like I was bothering them with my questions. I had to follow up to get my questions answered and make sure that my tests were moving along so that the calendar for IVF didn’t get pushed back.
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center LA.
The offices and equipment were very nice. Make sure to always check when you are charged because I was overcharged for services my bundled payment plan already covered and I had to have them correct it numerous times.
We used Winfertility, a bundled payment plan
Glendale
Helpful, direct, honest. I had poor response and she explained clearly the arguments around cancellation and let me decide for myself. We went forward and got lucky -- even with only two good eggs, we had one successfully fertilize and ultimately become our baby. She did not seem at all motivated by good stats, just by best possible care.
How was your experience with Michele Evans at Pacific Fertility Center LA?
Kind, thoughtful, attentive, listened well, explained everything
follistim and menopur in relatively high doses, then ganirelix, then pregnyl
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific Fertility Center LA. (Assigned nurse: Quiana)
very responsive to emails and phone calls, helpful, kind, supportive
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center LA.
Glendale office is small and calm, not a lot of waiting, great staff. For IVF there are two trips to the Westwood office which is a bit of a zoo, but they have an awesome lab so it's worth it.
$7100 IVF cycle fee, $595 anesthesia, $1500 ICSI, about $6000 PGS

2008 - 2010
Dr. Evans was fantastic and I know a few other friends who used her successfully, too. However, I did have a difficult pregnancy due to fibroids, so I would have appreciated a more thorough discussion about the issue before we proceeded. Still, my twins are happy and healthy now and I wouldn't change a thing!
2008 - 2010
How was your experience with Michele Evans at HRC?
Don't be afraid to push for a more thorough or detailed answer.
She didn't speak down to me and seemed to have a caring bedside manner.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Cynthia)
My nurse coordinator was very distracted and unorganized. It turns out she was going through some personal issues at the time. I had friends who raved about her during their treatment, so probably it was the personal issues getting in the way.
HRC
Pasadena

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Michele Evans at HRC.