4.1

Chicago
4920 N Central Ave
Chicago, IL 60630
Crystal Lake
820 East Terra Cotta Ave.
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Gurnee
30 Tower Court
Gurnee, IL 60031

1 patient review filtered by:

I have only seen her [Dr. Catenacci] once as you do the consult and then she dictates to her staff. You only see her again if you request an appointment or if you need to change protocol. The appointment we had was informative but it didnt seem like she had reviewed my case much before the appointment. ... She used clomid because I was not ovulating.
They [Advanced Fert Ctr of Chicago] are very upfront about costs and BMI restrictions. They have always tried to work with our employment to schedule the procedures and will take me early if they are able. ... They [nursing staff] are super responsive to my calls and emails and explain things both during the procedures as well as for next steps. They genuinely care about us being successful and our failures are their failures too. They are always so optimistic.
How was your experience with Michelle Catenacci at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago?
I have only seen her once as you do the consult and then she dictates to her staff. You only see her again if you request an appointment or if you need to change protocol. The appointment we had was informative but it didnt seem like she had reviewed my case much before the appointment. It was a better meeting than my other RE meetings.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michelle Catenacci at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago?
Bring all of your medical information with you and be familiar with it so you can fill in any gaps to get the best treatment plan
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michelle Catenacci at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago?
She took the time to answer my questions and considered my verbal and nonverbal in how she responded
Describe the protocols Michelle Catenacci used in your cycles at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago and their degree of success.
She used clomid because I was not ovulating. The clomid worked to ovulate according to blood work and I was given a trigger shot. She recommended IUI as it would be sure that we timed it right and that we would be using the best sperm for most success. Our 1st 2 rounds were not successful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago. (Assigned nurse: Sue but worked with many other)
They are super responsive to my calls and emails and explain things both during the procedures as well as for next steps. They genuinely care about us being successful and our failures are their failures too. They are always so optimistic.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
They are very upfront about costs and BMI restrictions. They have always tried to work with our employment to schedule the procedures and will take me early if they are able. I do sometimes wish the doctor was more visibly involved in treatment, but the nurses do a great job in communicating. If you have an FSA, you wont be able to get a receipt to be reimbursed for the services until the whole treatment cycle is complete. We have no insurance coverage and I have found their pricing to be reasonable paying out of pocket.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michelle Catenacci at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
A monitored IUI cycle is $1100. I also paid for clomid and a trigger shot ($120) for each round.
Describe Michelle Catenacci's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
Not discussed.