5.3

Millie Behera works at

8415 N Pima Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
480-434-6565

Dr. Behera was very caring and friendly. She really showed that she cared and developed a relationship with my spouse and me...Through the course of my treatment, I only saw the doctor a few times. She built a relationship in those few visits and instilled a lot of confidence...Know that she is very busy and will not be the one performing most of the procedures... Getting an appointment with Dr Behera is very difficult. It can take weeks if not months even as an existing patient. We were concerned with the failure of our IUI's since there was no change in protocol, and still it took us 2 weeks to get on a "waiting list" that was almost 2 months out
We paid about $600 per IUI not including medication [at Bloom Reproductive Institute]...Most concerns took several calls in order to get a call back. Getting an appointment with Dr Behera is very difficult. It can take weeks if not months even as an existing patient. We were concerned with the failure of our IUI's since there was no change in protocol, and still it took us 2 weeks to get on a "waiting list" that was almost 2 months out...but the minute I said we wanted to do IVF I received a call back the same day offering an appointment with Behera the very next day. It made it seem like the $$$ made me a priority. Most of the appointments and procedures are handled by the nurses or PA's not Behera herself. While they were friendly, we paid for Behera's expertise but didn't get it. Looking back on appointments we often proceeded with "close enough" or "good enough" analysis from the PA's. "good enough"
How was your experience with Millie Behera at Bloom Reproductive Institute?
Through the course of my treatment, I only saw the doctor a few times. She built a relationship in those few visits and instilled a lot of confidence. I trusted her 100% and didn't question anything that was suggested even when we were failing. Ultimately though, I think she told us what we needed to hear instead of being straightforward with facts.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Millie Behera at Bloom Reproductive Institute?
Separate the connection you make with Dr. Behera and don't let it cloud your process. Ask lots of questions especially when things are not going positively. Know that she is very busy and will not be the one performing most of the procedures.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Millie Behera at Bloom Reproductive Institute?
Describe the protocols Millie Behera used in your cycles at Bloom Reproductive Institute and their degree of success.
I had unexplained infertility after she performed a Myomectomy. We proceeded to do 2 IUIs with climid and 2 with climid and menopur.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Bloom Reproductive Institute.
In person, the nursing staff was wonderful. They were compassionate, friendly and built a connection. Their follow through after the fact needs a lot of improvement. They don't always call back when they say they will. It's very hard to get ahold of anyone and it can take several days to get a call back.
Describe your experience with Bloom Reproductive Institute.
I visited the Scottsdale location. It is modern and clean. The staff in person is very friendly and show they care. The wait time is very minimal. When calling you can not reach an actual person, you have to leave a voicemail even to schedule an appointment. It's odd to not ever be able to reach a live person.. It took over a month to get a call back to make my initial appointment. When calling with questions or concerns, it was difficult to get a call back eve though the VM said calls are returned within 1 business day. Most concerns took several calls in order to get a call back. Getting an appointment with Dr Behera is very difficult. It can take weeks if not months even as an existing patient. We were concerned with the failure of our IUI's since there was no change in protocol, and still it took us 2 weeks to get on a "waiting list" that was almost 2 months out...but the minute I said we wanted to do IVF I received a call back the same day offering an appointment with Behera the very next day. It made it seem like the $$$ made me a priority. Most of the appointments and procedures are handled by the nurses or PA's not Behera herself. While they were friendly, we paid for Behera's expertise but didn't get it. Looking back on appointments we often proceeded with "close enough" or "good enough" analysis from the PA's. "good enough" does not result in successful results.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Millie Behera at Bloom Reproductive Institute.
We paid about $600 per IUI not including medication
What specific things went wrong at Bloom Reproductive Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Bloom Reproductive Institute.
The follow through was lacking. i required a lot of leg work to make sure I was getting call backs or getting scheduled.
Millie Behera

2021 - 2022, Unsuccessful
Dr. Behera is very warm and compassionate. However, you do not get to see her too often. Partially because it is a large volume business. You are not a number to her in the sense that she truly cares about your success...She typically performs Hysteroscopies on IVF patients...she uses multiple forms of each medicine. For example: for Estrogen, expect to take a pill, a patch, and a suppository.
It is hard to get a hold of anyone if you call. Expect to leave a message, and get a call back at some point. Emails are best, all though not always promptly returned. This is due to the large volume of patients...[the Bloom Reproductive Institute] Nurses were nice, always made me feel comfortable...Some of the "add ons" like IV's cost more here than other clinics I believe.
How was your experience with Millie Behera at Bloom Reproductive Institute?
Dr. Behera is very warm and compassionate. However, you do not get to see her too often. Partially because it is a large volume business. You are not a number to her in the sense that she truly cares about your success. She is knowledgeable, but would not say she is as "cutting edge" knowledgeable as out of state fertility centers.
Egg Retrieval and FET. Did IV's to help natural killer cells. She typically performs Hysteroscopies on IVF patients. She likes to make sure your uterus is in good working order! She uses multiple forms of each medicine. For example: for Estrogen, expect to take a pill, a patch, and a suppository.
Nurses were nice, always made me feel comfortable.
Describe your experience with Bloom Reproductive Institute.
Some of the "add ons" like IV's cost more here than other clinics I believe.
Millie Behera