5.3

North Valley / Scottsdale
8415 N Pima Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85258

1 patient review filtered by:

Dr. Behera was excellent. I always felt in good hands and that I was getting expert treatment and the most advanced options possible. She was caring and I felt like she was in it with us. I wish we were able to spend more time with her, but I always felt like she was doing the right thing from behind the scenes after our first meeting.
Kim Anderson was fantastic. She is a DNP [at Bloom Reproductive]. The care coordinator and blood drawing staff could use some help. The first coordinator I had was an absolute nightmare, the second was much better. Expect that your blood draws will be from people that just started. Nearly every week there was a new nursing assistant that had just learned to draw blood.... The coordinators and nursing assistants can be a bit challenging, but you have to get through it. Stay on top of your own treatment and don't be afraid to call in and get the answer you need. There is a 24 hour nurse line if you need it.
How was your experience with Millie Behera at Bloom Reproductive Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Millie Behera at Bloom Reproductive Institute?
Expect that she will be frank, and that more than likely you are going to end up spending a lot of money. I don't think that is specific to Dr. Behera, but to the infertility process in general. That said, I was thankful that she was as directive as she was. My previous Dr. was not that way, I felt like she knew what we should do and was confident. Even though it was going to be costly it felt like the right thing.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Millie Behera at Bloom Reproductive Institute?
Dr. Behera has excellent bedside manner. She was straight forward, but very caring with her answers to our questions and her diagnosis.
Describe the protocols Millie Behera used in your cycles at Bloom Reproductive Institute and their degree of success.
I did two cycles. They includes one up cycle and one down cycle. I took growth hormone in one of the cycles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Bloom Reproductive Institute. (Assigned nurse: Kim Anderson)
Kim Anderson was fantastic. She is a DNP. The care coordinator and blood drawing staff could use some help. The first coordinator I had was an absolute nightmare, the second was much better. Expect that your blood draws will be from people that just started. Nearly every week there was a new nursing assistant that had just learned to draw blood.
Describe your experience with Bloom Reproductive Institute.
Dr. Behera is fantastic. Kim Anderson is the best. The coordinators and nursing assistants can be a bit challenging, but you have to get through it. Stay on top of your own treatment and don't be afraid to call in and get the answer you need. There is a 24 hour nurse line if you need it.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Millie Behera at Bloom Reproductive Institute.
17k for the retrieval
What specific things went wrong at Bloom Reproductive Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Bloom Reproductive Institute.
Our coordinator went dark for a few days, and we couldn't get ahold of anyone that day even though we left a message. I think it was a problem with ath specific coordinator, as my second coordinator was much better.
Millie Behera