5.8

1000 North Maitland Ave.
Maitland, FL 32751

2020, Unknown Success
IUI With Other Docs
Dr. McNichol communicates fairly well. I like to ask a lot of questions and he always answers them. I feel comfortable with him which is very important. He has a lot of experience and understands my concerns...He agreed to IUI treatment for me based on my labs...suggested the highest chances of conceiving would be a combination of drugs, trigger shot along with the IUI.
One thing I'm not too crazy about [at Fertility Center of Orlando] is the fact that many people answer back to emails. At times I have shown up to office with an appointment made on line to find out no one put me on schedule. They still see me but I find it a bit irresponsible...the appeal of the clinic is not the best. The bathroom floor, toilet lid and sink need upgrading. They are chipped, old and just not appealing at all.
How was your experience with Milton McNichol at Fertility Center of Orlando?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Milton McNichol at Fertility Center of Orlando?
Don't judge the care of the Dr. by the appareance of the bathroom. He definitely needs to give his clinic a little TLC. Ask a lot of questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Milton McNichol at Fertility Center of Orlando?
He is conpasionate and listens to my concerns and needs. He gives me a lot of information. Doesn't dismiss my concerns or feelings.
Describe the protocols Milton McNichol used in your cycles at Fertility Center of Orlando and their degree of success.
He agreed to IUI treatment for me based on my labs. My egg reserve is still pretty high. He suggested the highest chances of conceiving would be a combination of drugs, trigger shot along with the IUI. He openly told me the chances of IUI alone would be much lower. He also explained that I would need to be ovulating on side my tube is open in order to have a better chance. He made it clear that if I ovulate only from right side the procedure wouldn't work.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Center of Orlando.
Very compassionate, kind, always try to make me feel at ease. Quick to reassure me that all will be ok.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Orlando.
One thing I'm not too crazy about is the fact that many people answer back to emails. At times I have shown up to office with an appointment made on line to find out no one put me on schedule. They still see me but I find it a bit irresponsible. In addition to this, the appeal of the clinic is not the best. The bathroom floor, toilet lid and sink need upgrading. They are chipped, old and just not appealing at all.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Milton McNichol at Fertility Center of Orlando.
So far I have spent about $2,000.00 this would include first consultation, labs, HSG test, first IUI cost including US and medication. My insurance doesn't cover anything
Describe Milton McNichol's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Center of Orlando.
I told him I would prefer multiple embryo transfer if I had to go down the IVF route;howver, I am not ablt to afford that at the moment so I am mostly focused on IUI. Once that option is exhausted I will have to re-visit this topic.
Maitland/Orlando

He is a good doctor and he genuinely cares ! He is always available to answer questions . That being said he does have a lot of patients and he doesn’t work with anyone so sometimes he can get confused with the information he gives you. However, my husband and I love the care we received from him...I had mini ivf...He did a FET for me as he felt it will be more successful ! We put in 3 embryos and one took...works alone so he always makes sure to personally call to discuss treatments and plans . He’s very sweet and always willing to try things to help the conception process. He is very accessible by phone which is amazing when going through this stressful process
Too many patients [at Fertility Center of Orlando] - he [Dr. McNichol] needs an assistant to help him! They like to get paid as soon as possible which can be a Little stressful at times . But I would recommend it as a good place to seek fertility treatments...The staff is very professional and very caring...I was not informed that PGD testing needed to be done at retrieval so we were unable to test...Be patient as the office is busy and he is seeing many more clients now. Expect that they will ask your bills to be paid upfront
How was your experience with Milton McNichol at Fertility Center of Orlando?
He is a good doctor and he genuinely cares ! He is always available to answer questions . That being said he does have a lot of patients and he doesn’t work with anyone so sometimes he can get confused with the information he gives you. However, my husband and I love the care we received from him and he helped me get pregnant on the first round Of ivf. Unfortunately I had a MC at 10.5 weeks but we are planning on trying again
Doctor Mcnichol- works alone so he always makes sure to personally call to discuss treatments and plans . He’s very sweet and always willing to try things to help the conception process. He is very accessible by phone which is amazing when going through this stressful process
I had mini ivf and I was pregnant on the first round - however I had a M,
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Nikki )
The staff is very professional and very caring
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Orlando.
Too many patients - he needs an assistant to help him! They like to get paid as soon as possible which can be a Little stressful at times . But I would recommend it as a good place to seek fertility treatments
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of Orlando?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Center of Orlando.
Maitland/Orlando
Our first consultation lasted 2 hours because he [Dr. Milton McNichol] took the time to answer all of our questions and even showed us supporting documentation to help us thoroughly understand... He identified risks along the way but also allowed us a “say” in our treatment plan based on our comfort level. I can’t recommend McNichol enough...He loves to walk you through everything
He [Dr. Milton McNichol at Fertility Center of Orlando] explained the risk with transferring 2 embryos. We drove ahead, with his blessing, and now we are pregnant. Loved his approach of explaining risks but also allowing you to chose your path...She [nurse] was thorough and quick to respond to any question we had...We did have several issues with billing but there was turnover in the office staff at the time. They are helping us get some bills cleared up now. The new staff is an upgrade to the previous one.
How was your experience with Milton McNichol at Fertility Center of Orlando?
McNichol was the best doctor we could have asked for. He identified risks along the way but also allowed us a “say” in our treatment plan based on our comfort level. I can’t recommend McNichol enough.
Don’t hesitate to ask question. He loves to walk you through everything
We transferred to his practice after feeling like a number at a larger practice. Our first consultation lasted 2 hours because he took the time to answer all of our questions and even showed us supporting documentation to help us thoroughly understand.
He did an ovarian reserve test which came back strong. Unfortunately I was a little late responding to the Stims. We considered canceling but drove ahead and got 11 eggs, all mature and fertilized. 6 made it to Day 5. My lining was less than fair before the transfer. He explained the risk with transferring 2 embryos. We drove ahead, with his blessing, and now we are pregnant. Loved his approach of explaining risks but also allowing you to chose your path.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Nikki)
She was thorough and quick to respond to any question we had.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Orlando.
McNichol and Nikki are great. We did have several issues with billing but there was turnover in the office staff at the time. They are helping us get some bills cleared up now. The new staff is an upgrade to the previous one.
Maitland/Orlando

Dr. McNichol is very kind and caring...will answer all questions and give you straight up answers so there is no guessing...compassionate when it comes to delivering not so good news as well. I have seen him at almost all of my appointments, he is very involved in every aspect of treatment...I have had 2 rounds with him and while only one of them resulted in a positive pregnancy test, I would still recommend him.
They [Fertility Center of Orlando] have lots of patients but appointments were easy to schedule and we never had to wait too long to be seen. You are always greeting with a friendly face and we are always called by our names as soon as we walk in the door...The 2 IVF cycle plan (included 2 egg retrieval and frozen transfers) $14,000. Did not include medication. Extra $500 for anesthesia for egg retrievals.
How was your experience with Milton McNichol at Fertility Center of Orlando?
Dr. McNichol is very kind and caring. He will answer all questions and give you straight up answers so there is no guessing. He is compassionate when it comes to delivering not so good news as well. I have seen him at almost all of my appointments, he is very involved in every aspect of treatment.
You will not be disappointed, I have had 2 rounds with him and while only one of them resulted in a positive pregnancy test, I would still recommend him. He tailors treatment for you.
He is always willing to answer all questions I have and even gave us his personal cell phone number if we had any questions or concerns
She is very friendly. She always explained everything in a way that was easy to understand.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Orlando.
Great clinic. They have lots of patients but appointments were easy to schedule and we never had to wait too long to be seen. You are always greeting with a friendly face and we are always called by our names as soon as we walk in the door.

IUI With Other Docs
He [Dr. Milton McNichol] explained everything each visit was over 30mins long because is was very clear and honest!! That is all I wanted from a doctor, is to be Honest and not give me the run around. Cared about my care and always called me personally even on a Sunday to let me know he was thinking of me.... The Doctor and staff cares and answers all question doesn't care if I am self pay or if I have insurance , it is all the same to them
I have not encountered any issue here [Fertility Center of Orlando] they always been honest every step of the way, They are open everyday it seems and when I call them they always call me back , which is very important. There pricing is awesome as well one of the most affordable so far... The Doctor and staff cares and answers all question doesn't care if I am self pay or if I have insurance , it is all the same to them
How was your experience with Milton McNichol at Fertility Center of Orlando?
He explained everything each visit was over 30mins long because is was very clear and honest!! That is all I wanted from a doctor, is to be Honest and not give me the run around. Cared about my care and always called me personally even on a Sunday to let me know he was thinking of me
Stick with him
1 month of birth control, cetrotidem, gonal f and pregnyl
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Orlando.
I have not encountered any issue here they always been honest every step of the way, They are open everyday it seems and when I call them they always call me back , which is very important. There pricing is awesome as well one of the most affordable so far