Nurse available by email
954.217.3456
2300 N. Commerce Parkway
Weston, FL 33326
954.217.3456
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Minna Selub to a friend?

Good

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend First IVF to a friend?
15 Eggs Frozen
I started with one month of birth control and as soon as i finished i came in for my first ultrasound [with Dr. Selub]. I started injections a few days later but only for 10 days. I took 75IU twice a day for 10 days followed the trigger shot. 36 hours later I had the retrieval. I've done this 3 times now...every retrieval has resulted in less eggs each time I've done it...I speak more with her assistant who does not have a medical background...
One cycle didn't work [at First IVF] - from what I understood, although it wasn't explained to me...The clinic is small but cozy. It seems to be a very small staff and I get the impression that the one coordinator there could be overwhelmed. She seems to run the office in terms of operations, lab work and results, instructions, appointments and notes. I feel like that's a lot for one person to keep all together. She does seem to forget my specific case once in a while and she also has sent me to do unnecessary lab tests that are not covered by my insurance.
15 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Minna Selub at First IVF?
She's soft spoken and I only had one sit down conversation with her at the beginning of this whole process. Ever since I don't really know what's going on. Her assistant communicates with me in terms of lab tests and instructions. I don't really know what questions to ask. They are both nice and seem to have a lot of experience but every retrieval has resulted in less eggs each time I've done it.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Minna Selub at First IVF?
Ask about having and IUD and what your blood tests mean.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Minna Selub at First IVF?
I speak more with her assistant who does not have a medical background, however she is pretty responsive and both are very nice.
Describe the protocols Minna Selub used in your cycles at First IVF and their degree of success.
I started with one month of birth control and as soon as i finished i came in for my first ultrasound. I started injections a few days later but only for 10 days. I took 75IU twice a day for 10 days followed the trigger shot. 36 hours later I had the retrieval. I've done this 3 times now.
Describe your experience with your nurse at First IVF. (Assigned nurse: Debbie Carmichael)
She's very responsive but sometimes I don't trust her answers since I don't think she has a medial background.
Describe your experience with First IVF.
Decent location to get to with decent parking. The clinic is small but cozy. It seems to be a very small staff and I get the impression that the one coordinator there could be overwhelmed. She seems to run the office in terms of operations, lab work and results, instructions, appointments and notes. I feel like that's a lot for one person to keep all together. She does seem to forget my specific case once in a while and she also has sent me to do unnecessary lab tests that are not covered by my insurance.
Around $5000 for the first round and after around $4000
Describe Minna Selub's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at First IVF.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Minna Selub at First IVF.

Dr. Selub did a wonderful job thoroughly explaining my situation and further treatment. She went into detail on what would occur every step of the way through the IVF process. I left her office feeling informed and confident that the treatment would be successful...very kind and compassionate...Even though I felt upset about the situation itself I also felt hopeful after speaking with Dr. Selub.
Debbie [nurse at First IVF] is a very kind lady. She always replied quickly to every email I sent and I was never left waiting for an answer, even on the weekends...Monitoring appointments were easy to schedule and I did not have to go out of my way to change my regular schedule...For the entire IVF process is was $12,000 (not including medication) The medication for my particular case was close to $3,000
How was your experience with Minna Selub at First IVF?
Dr. Selub is very kind and compassionate. She explained everything in detail and did not try and sugar coat the situation. Even though I felt upset about the situation itself I also felt hopeful after speaking with Dr. Selub.
She will listen to your comments/information and she always has a detailed answer.
I was given specific medication to take during treatment with an extensive schedule for my appointments.
Describe your experience with your nurse at First IVF. (Assigned nurse: Debbie)
Debbie is a very kind lady. She always replied quickly to every email I sent and I was never left waiting for an answer, even on the weekends.
Describe your experience with First IVF.
The staff at this clinic are awesome. They make you feel at ease even through this stressful process of infertility. The communication is quick and thorough. This is a definitely the fertility clinic to go to if you want to feel like a human and not just a number.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at First IVF.
Hialeah

3 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
She [Dr. Minna Selub] is extremely understanding and relatable a real woman and also kind, has a sense of humor and is in short knowledgeable and wonderful....She doesn't try to sugar coat it. She tells you her opinion but if you want to do other therapies like acupuncture and vitamins and nutrition for fertility things that can't be backed up by science she wont discourage it but she doesn't give a lot of information about all that.
Debbie [a nurse at FIRST IVF] is great also very experienced. I had some trouble following directions and also a couple times she thought she had given me reminders or notes, but they weren't properly filled out. the good thing is you can always reach her incase things need clarification....I very much like the doctor and nurse. but I did not feel like they were tying to sell me something or set me up with unrealistic expectations.
Ashkenazi Jewish, Latino
3 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Minna Selub at First IVF?
More then any other doctor I've seen I just really like her and feel a good connection. She seems a very confident and experienced doctor. She has been doing this for more then 20 years. She is extremely understanding and relatable a real woman and also kind, has a sense of humor and is in short knowledgeable and wonderful.
I like being treated by women and I defiantly felt like relatable human. I very much like the doctor and nurse. but I did not feel like they were tying to sell me something or set me up with unrealistic expectations.
I don't remember the medications I did but I had an allergic reaction to my first medication, injectable stimulation meds, So that was hard and I needed to get support on a weekend and we had to change the medications. but the retrieval went as planned I just didn't get any viable embryos.
Describe your experience with your nurse at First IVF. (Assigned nurse: Debbie)
Debbie is great also very experienced. I had some trouble following directions and also a couple times she thought she had given me reminders or notes, but they weren't properly filled out. the good thing is you can always reach her incase things need clarification.
Describe your experience with First IVF.
It's great and a little less expensive than others in my area.
it was 15k plus meds
I did not get that far.
+ Read more- Read less

The doctor [Dr. Minna Selub] has a very caring and sincere presence. She takes her time with each patient during office visits and answers questions.... Be as informed as possible about your fertility needs to see if this doctor is a good match. If you are young and healthy with minimal fertility issues she will be an excellent doctor and you can save alot of money by using her practice. If you are older with health concerns or fertility issues, you should consider a practice that does more extensive testing or specializes in your particular issue.
This clinic [First IVF] is a small operation. It would benefit from more staff to support patients and another doctor or two so that patients with different conditions could hear more options for their treatment.... One person handles everything from billing to medication education to being a go between in all communication with doctor when patient is out of office. It is too much for one person.... Costs were reasonable but not always transparent.
How was your experience with Minna Selub at First IVF?
This is a great doctor if you do not have any significant fertility issues. Costs are fair and approach is caring. Testing and protocols are not innovative. Seems like more of a cookie cutter and batch approach.
The doctor has a very caring and sincere presence. She takes her time with each patient during office visits and answers questions.
Only one strategy/protocol was used and result was failed IVF.
Describe your experience with First IVF.
This clinic is a small operation. It would benefit from more staff to support patients and another doctor or two so that patients with different conditions could hear more options for their treatment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Minna Selub at First IVF.
Costs were reasonable but not always transparent.
Doctor was reasonable and seemed well informed in her approach to single versus multiple.
+ Read more- Read less

The office staff and doctor [Dr. Selub] made you feel very comfortable... She is a great doctor very companate very helpful. She make you feel like family . You can call her anytime of the day and she will pick up the phone to answer what every question you may have.her staff is so nice and the office is so clean I love going there .... I used clomid cycle 3 to 7 and trigger when ready.... When you go to the go to the appointment just ask as much of questions that you have
They [First IVF- Weston] are great I wouldn’t change a thing . When you go to the go to the appointment just ask as much of questions that you have . They never rush you out of the office they take there time with you . I love going here make me feel like family...I have spent almost 7000 for 2 iui and medication with donor sperm...The office staff and doctor made you feel very comfortable... Debbie is amazing! She is always available to talk or text ,...
Ask questions
The office staff and doctor made you feel very comfortable
I used clomid cycle 3 to 7 and trigger when ready
Debbie is amazing! She is always available to talk or text ,
Describe your experience with First IVF.
They are great I wouldn’t change a thing . When you go to the go to the appointment just ask as much of questions that you have . They never rush you out of the office they take there time with you . I love going here make me feel like family
I have spent almost 7000 for 2 iui and medication with donor sperm
Haven’t talk about this

Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
We sat in her office and she [Dr. Minna Selub] explained everything in detail re: my treatment...She was straight forward about everything. She did push donating my eggs. I am currently on the list since I can’t afford IVF she said the money I get from the donation can help...My experience was a pleasant one although it was not successful. She took the time out to speak to me and text me with results and find underlying issues. I was discouraged a few times but she gave me hope. Every question I had she answered she wasn’t judgmental at all. I felt very comfortable.
Nursing staff [at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami] was great she [Dr. Selub] has a nurse named Debbie who does everything!! She’s great...The office strengths are great communication and efficient staff. The doctor runs on time and she has great bedside manner. The office weaknesses are not having in house lab of imaging. I wish they had in house financing...Lab tests were ordered for me as well as an HSG. I was given letrozole and was told to do timed intercourse.
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Minna Selub at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Minna Selub at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Always be an advocate for yourself. Know your medical history. Be ready to be asked to donate your eggs.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Minna Selub at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
We sat in her office and she explained everything in detail re: my treatment. With all results she would get right back with me and have her nurse text me. She was straight forward about everything. She did push donating my eggs. I am currently on the list since I can’t afford IVF she said the money I get from the donation can help.
Describe the protocols Minna Selub used in your cycles at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami and their degree of success.
Nursing staff was great she has a nurse named Debbie who does everything!! She’s great.
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Minna Selub at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
I had to pay a copay for my office visit and the copay was high for my blood work because of the type of testing.
Fertility & IVF Center of Miami
Miramar
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Minna Selub at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.