First IVF

Nurse available by emailNurse available by direct lineAvailable by cell phone
Medical SchoolMount Sinai
954.217.3456
2300 N. Commerce Parkway
Weston, FL 33326
954.217.3456
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Minna Selub to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend First IVF to a friend?
Dr. Selub did a wonderful job thoroughly explaining my situation and further treatment. She went into detail on what would occur every step of the way through the IVF process. I left her office feeling informed and confident that the treatment would be successful...very kind and compassionate...Even though I felt upset about the situation itself I also felt hopeful after speaking with Dr. Selub.
How was your experience with Minna Selub at First IVF?
Dr. Selub is very kind and compassionate. She explained everything in detail and did not try and sugar coat the situation. Even though I felt upset about the situation itself I also felt hopeful after speaking with Dr. Selub.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Minna Selub at First IVF?
She will listen to your comments/information and she always has a detailed answer.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Minna Selub at First IVF?
Describe the protocols Minna Selub used in your cycles at First IVF and their degree of success.
I was given specific medication to take during treatment with an extensive schedule for my appointments.
Describe your experience with your nurse at First IVF. (Assigned nurse: Debbie)
Debbie is a very kind lady. She always replied quickly to every email I sent and I was never left waiting for an answer, even on the weekends.
Describe your experience with First IVF.
The staff at this clinic are awesome. They make you feel at ease even through this stressful process of infertility. The communication is quick and thorough. This is a definitely the fertility clinic to go to if you want to feel like a human and not just a number.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at First IVF.
Monitoring appointments were easy to schedule and I did not have to go out of my way to change my regular schedule.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Minna Selub at First IVF.
For the entire IVF process is was $12,000 (not including medication) The medication for my particular case was close to $3,000
Describe Minna Selub's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at First IVF.
Hialeah
3 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
She [Dr. Minna Selub] is extremely understanding and relatable a real woman and also kind, has a sense of humor and is in short knowledgeable and wonderful....She doesn't try to sugar coat it. She tells you her opinion but if you want to do other therapies like acupuncture and vitamins and nutrition for fertility things that can't be backed up by science she wont discourage it but she doesn't give a lot of information about all that.
Ashkenazi Jewish, Latino
3 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Minna Selub at First IVF?
More then any other doctor I've seen I just really like her and feel a good connection. She seems a very confident and experienced doctor. She has been doing this for more then 20 years. She is extremely understanding and relatable a real woman and also kind, has a sense of humor and is in short knowledgeable and wonderful.
I like being treated by women and I defiantly felt like relatable human. I very much like the doctor and nurse. but I did not feel like they were tying to sell me something or set me up with unrealistic expectations.
I don't remember the medications I did but I had an allergic reaction to my first medication, injectable stimulation meds, So that was hard and I needed to get support on a weekend and we had to change the medications. but the retrieval went as planned I just didn't get any viable embryos.
Describe your experience with your nurse at First IVF. (Assigned nurse: Debbie)
Debbie is great also very experienced. I had some trouble following directions and also a couple times she thought she had given me reminders or notes, but they weren't properly filled out. the good thing is you can always reach her incase things need clarification.
Describe your experience with First IVF.
It's great and a little less expensive than others in my area.
it was 15k plus meds
I did not get that far.
What specific things went wrong at First IVF?
Weston
The office staff and doctor [Dr. Selub] made you feel very comfortable... She is a great doctor very companate very helpful. She make you feel like family . You can call her anytime of the day and she will pick up the phone to answer what every question you may have.her staff is so nice and the office is so clean I love going there .... I used clomid cycle 3 to 7 and trigger when ready.... When you go to the go to the appointment just ask as much of questions that you have
Ask questions
The office staff and doctor made you feel very comfortable
I used clomid cycle 3 to 7 and trigger when ready
Debbie is amazing! She is always available to talk or text ,
Describe your experience with First IVF.
They are great I wouldn’t change a thing . When you go to the go to the appointment just ask as much of questions that you have . They never rush you out of the office they take there time with you . I love going here make me feel like family
I have spent almost 7000 for 2 iui and medication with donor sperm