Medical SchoolNorthwestern
ResidencyWash U. St. Louis
FellowshipAlbert Einstein
17300 North Outer Forty
Chesterfield, MO 63005
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Mira Aubuchon to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend MCRM to a friend?
12 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Immunological
Before deciding any medication protocols, Dr. Aubuchon wanted to start with testing and making sure that she had as much information as possible. She didn't want to just follow previous protocols from our previous clinic, she wanted new and updated information so that she could develop an individualized treatment and medication protocol.... She doesn't sugarcoat things and will give you an honest answer on test results, procedures, and what it all means towards your chances of having a baby.
12 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Immunological
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
I am so excited to have Dr. Aubuchon as my doctor! In the short amount of time that we have been there, she has provided us with more answers than we got at our previous clinic after 8 years. She wants to find the answers. Our goal is her goal. She is a very compassionate person. After one procedure, I felt dizzy and hot. She put cool compresses on me (didn't get a nurse to do it!) and didn't leave the room until she was sure that I was feeling better.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
Every time that I have needed to talk to her or have an appointment, I have been able to. She answers my questions, explains things in details, even took notes for me! She was genuinely upset with our loss and asked us multiple times how we were doing. Every visit, she takes time to talk to us about non-medical/fertility related topics and is interested in us as people.
Describe the protocols Mira Aubuchon used in your cycles at MCRM and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at MCRM. (Assigned nurse: Shawnie)
Shawnie has been easy to communicate with, through the portal or phone. She has been there to support and comfort when I've needed. She's called when she said she would and has always answered my questions.
Describe your experience with MCRM.
Since they are a smaller clinic and the doctors take time with each person, there is a little bit of waiting, but not much. Be prepared for your doctor to be very thorough with testing and diagnostics. This is a good thing! They want to provide the most comprehensive care and treatment course that works best for you.
Describe Mira Aubuchon's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at MCRM.
She prefers to transfer one embryo at a time with the reasoning of creating the perfect environment for that one embryo and giving it the best chance without it having to compete for resources.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Aubuchon was a very kind and knowledgeable doctor. Although I had complications, she took great care of me and explained all risks. I do wish I would have known the concern of not getting my ovary cauterized. The nurses acted like it wasn’t a big deal, but ended up resulting in emergency surgery the next week.... At first, Dr. Aubuchon had me on 75 units of Gonal F and Menopur. However, when I went to my apt, my eggs had barely grown. At that point, she had me give myself 325 units of Gonal and doubled my Menopur. When I went 3 days later, my eggs still needed to grow more. I went back 2 more days and I had about 40 eggs maturing so they cancelled my fresh transfer and had my egg retrieval 3 days later. I had 37 eggs retrieved, but only 2 made it to day 5.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
Trust Dr. Aubuchon to give you the best care. However, be involved in your treatment. You are spending too much money to blindly follow someone without understanding why.
Dr. Aubuchon always called with results and explained why she did each thing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at MCRM. (Assigned nurse: Jen H)
My coordinator made me feel like my questions and concerns did not matter. I felt like I was on an assembly line being passed to the next station. She told me I had to wait an additional month for transfer because I did not get on the schedule in time even though I told her 6 weeks in advance.
Describe your experience with MCRM.
The office staff is amazing! The financial team is very confusing. My egg retrieval was 5 months ago and I’m still not sure what I owe from it. It took them 3 months just to submit to my insurance. I feel like the coordinators have too much on their plate. I never felt important because mt questions or concerns were just a bother.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.
I’m not sure since the financial team still has not sent me a bill after paying my deposit.
My dr advises you to only do a single Embryo transfer. She enoucraged me to do both because I had a 2cc and 3cc with no genetic testing. I am 10 weeks with a single baby.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.

Doctor Aubuchon, was so personable, and willing to explain everything to us, and answered all of my wife’s MANY questions, and sat with us for as long as was necessary for us to feel comfortable with moving forward.... Since i have reoccurring cysts in my ovaries, i was give clomid to bring on my cycle, and try to flush out the cysts. I was given ovidrel as my tigger shit, for right before my IUI insemination, and i was given progesterone for afterwards.
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
Dr. Aubuchon has been nothing short of amazing..she sees SO MANY PEOPLE, daily, weekly, monthly, and every single time, she remembers who we are, my wife’s name, if she doesn’t get to come with me, what we discussed with the last visit, etc. I have had reoccurring cysts in my ovaries, and she goes as far as to even down to remembering the size of it from my last visit.
Ask all the questions. She is there to help you with anything and everything. And she is ready with the answers. Don’t think any question you have, is a stupid question.
From the first time my wife and i stepped into the clinic, we were greeted like, we were any other couple that happened to be struggling with infertility. Doctor Aubuchon, was so personable, and willing to explain everything to us, and answered all of my wife’s MANY questions, and sat with us for as long as was necessary for us to feel comfortable with moving forward.
Since i have reoccurring cysts in my ovaries, i was give clomid to bring on my cycle, and try to flush out the cysts. I was given ovidrel as my tigger shit, for right before my IUI insemination, and i was given progesterone for afterwards. There was one other medicine, that i don’t recall the name of, but it was to help my follicles grow. The first time that we tried (times intercourse with private donor) the medicine that i was given to grow my follicles grew 8 giant follicles. Both my coordinator and Dr Aubuchon were kinda freaked, and didn’t want us to move forward with our timed intercourse plan, and dr Aubuchon said that she would normally suggest IVF for situations such as this..being that, IVF was out of our price range, and she knew it, she didn’t push the factor, and let us make our own decisions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at MCRM. (Assigned nurse: Christina Romacker)
Christina was our coordinator and she was literally the best. I can’t tell you how many times i sent her portal messages with mine, and my wife’s MANY questions, and she was so quick to respond back, and keep us updated with everything. While in the office, she was very motherly towards us both, and wanted to make sure we knew the risks, and rewards of everything that we were wanting to do. It was a breath of fresh air
Describe your experience with MCRM.
This place is amazing. You walk in, and you’re almost like a part of the family. They remember who you are, they know what you’re there for, they have water, and coffee, and are always there waiting for you with a smile.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.
The cost was decent enough..nothing to do with infertility is cheap, but the ladies make sure they understand your budget, and they don’t push you to get the more expensive medication, or go straight into IVF if you can’t afford it. They really work with you

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.

She [Dr. Mira Aubuchon] has a very caring and compassionate nature. I do wish she would have told me from the beginning that she preferred us to do ivf given my husband’s results. However, she knew I wanted low intervention if possible. I guess there is no harm in trying a few $1000 IUIs before going to $20,000 ivf.... IUI #1- 5mg femara for 5 days. I have pcos, so she skipped the low 2.5mg dose. I ended up needing a second follicular u/s bc the dose was too low for my body. Eventually produced 1 follicle. Ovidrel 100mg for trigger and 100mg progesterone supp for 10 days after IUI. Negative for pregnancy. #2- femara 7.5mg for 5 days. Upped the dose bc I didn’t respond well to 5mg. Produced likely 2 follicles and did not need a second follicular u/s. Ovidrel 100mg for trigger and then progesterone 100mg for 10 days after IUI. Negative for pregnancy. #3- femara 10mg for 5 days. Upped dose hoping to get a confident 2-3 mature follicles. Still in process.
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
She has a very caring and compassionate nature. I do wish she would have told me from the beginning that she preferred us to do ivf given my husband’s results. However, she knew I wanted low intervention if possible. I guess there is no harm in trying a few $1000 IUIs before going to $20,000 ivf.
Do your own research on statistics regarding your/your partner’s infertility dx’s. She gave me statistics that were related to just my fertility, no including my husband’s results.
During my consultation, she was very kind and looked me in the eye. I felt at ease.
Christina Romacker and Shelly are absolutely wonderful. Ceara was very nice, but didn’t seem the most confident. Maybe it’s just her quieter nature.
Describe your experience with MCRM.
Strength- Mosy everyone I’ve been in contact with has been lovely, kind, compassionate, and cooperative. Weakness- The phlebotomist is very good, but also arrives 15min late frequently. I was told lab opened at 7:30, but she doesn’t arrive until 7:45 most days. That puts a strain on my work.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.
$250 for each ultrasound $500 for IUI ~$145 for medication.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.

Dr Aubuchon was our second doctor that we saw at MCRM and wish we would have gone to her first....She laid everything out for us and had said that the chances for us with IUI were only about 8%, if we would have known that from the beginning we would have gone straight to IVF instead of ultimately wasting $10,000.... She wrote down everything for us and even made a chart as to what she thought would be our best option in treatment.
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
Like I had explained before, we saw her after doing our 4 failed IUI treatments with Dr Ahlering. Dr Aubuchon did all of my actual IUI procedures though and she was always very kind and would explain everything as she was doing it. We had gone to her for a consultation to move onto IVF because she had been so great. She sat there for as long as we needed to literally go over every aspect of what she thought we should do moving forward. She wrote down anything that we would need to look back on and was never judgmental or made us feel rushed. She is a very thoughtful person and we really appreciated her time. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone that is going through fertility treatments.
She can be very technical and will go over every aspect of the procedures. I, personally, loved that about her. I did not feel like I had to many questions since she really had covered everything and had handouts and pictures.
Dr Aubuchon was our second doctor that we saw at MCRM and wish we would have gone to her first. Dr Alhering was the first doctor we saw and he did not explain that the chances of IUI success for us would be very low, so after the 4th failed IUI we decided to see Dr Aubuchon because my boss had gone to her. She laid everything out for us and had said that the chances for us with IUI were only about 8%, if we would have known that from the beginning we would have gone straight to IVF instead of ultimately wasting $10,000. Dr Ahlering would start talking about male factors which does not apply to our situation because we are both women. I did not feel like he cared about our direct situation. Dr Aubuchon really cared and took the time to talk about everything and really made us feel comfortable. She wrote down everything for us and even made a chart as to what she thought would be our best option in treatment. Unfortunately, since we had already spent so much money, we now have to wait until we have paid off those bills before even moving on.
Christina Romacker is a fabulous fertility coach. She makes you feel like she has your back and you are her primary goal. She sent me a beautiful letter after our 4th failed IUI, it made me cry that she cared so much about us. It has been a little over a year since we have been in there and she called me to see how we were doing, to let us know that she was thinking about us and that she is rooting for us. She showed us so much compassion that made us feel like we were people, not just patients. She is amazing.
Describe your experience with MCRM.
It is a beautiful facility and I feel like they communicate between staff fairly well. They host a lot of classes and events to welcome everyone. I love that they have a patient portal that you are able to directly message either the Drs or the fertility coaches. The downside, in my opinion is there phone line. I had better luck using the portal than calling.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.
With her we really only had the consult fee, everything else was under Dr Ahlering. Ultrasound, blood work, IUI, medications, etc.
Chesterfield

She’s [Dr. Mira Aubuchon] a bit quirky but she sits down and explains everything on a average intelligence level. Being in the medical field people assume I understand what’s going on and that could be anything but! She’s always told us from the get go our goal is to have a child, and she’s willing to do everything possible for my husband to have a biological child. (We have severe MFI)
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
She’s a bit quirky but she sits down and explains everything on a average intelligence level. Being in the medical field people assume I understand what’s going on and that could be anything but! She’s always told us from the get go our goal is to have a child, and she’s willing to do everything possible for my husband to have a biological child. (We have severe MFI)
Take her advice! We were initially told that with our sperm count levels there was no way my husband would have a biological child and now Mira is putting my husband on medications and shots to try and get his production up enough for ICSI!
Mira has personally phoned us to let’s us know results of lab work and what our next steps are in the process. She doesn’t push more expensive treatments if she doesn’t feel they’re needed.
We haven’t gone through any procedures at this time besides the initial SA and day 3 US
Describe your experience with your nurse at MCRM. (Assigned nurse: Kristin )
The nurse we’ve been working with has been amazing at communicating and walking us through the whole process. The billing area is the only area where I have a good but not great experience. I only say good because they were very attentive but with the price of ivf so expensive they didn’t offer us a payment plan and they didn’t give us any options on how to cover the costs except to ask family
Describe your experience with MCRM.
The clinic is small but quiet and easy to navigate. When we first visited they gave us a tour and all the procedure rooms are on the ground floor while the offices are on the second. It’s comfy and cheery with babies from previous cycles lining the halls!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.
Fresh cycle is 11,000 with ICSI or silver package They’re gold package insides ICSI with PGS testing on 8 embryos 15,500 Platinum package includes PICSI, nano beads, PGS testing and 24 hour monitor of embryos 16,500
Chesterfield
She [Dr. Aubuchon] did a great job of listening to my history and my concerns. She gave me her undivided attention and was very warm and personable.... She has been very open and thorough in discussing different treatments and potential challenges. She responds very quickly when I have tried to reach out. She has great attention to detail and very warm bedside manner while still being very efficient.... Don't hesitate to ask questions! She's very good about explaining things.
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
I have only just began seeing her and havent started IVF yet, but so far she has been great! She has been very open and thorough in discussing different treatments and potential challenges. She responds very quickly when I have tried to reach out. She has great attention to detail and very warm bedside manner while still being very efficient.
Don't hesitate to ask questions! She's very good about explaining things.
She did a great job of listening to my history and my concerns. She gave me her undivided attention and was very warm and personable.
We only have started the testing that needs done before IVF. We are still trying to gather funds to begin with IVF.
I've had limited encounters with the nurses. But it has been mostly positive or neutral. They are friendly, but sometimes lacking in communicating with patients, as I've experienced.
Describe your experience with MCRM.
I liked that all procedures are done in the same clinic and you don't have to go multiple places for labs or other services. I also liked that the doctor was involved in even the more "routine" visits. I liked the location and the environment of the clinic. I also really liked that they ran on time!! I didnt like that there seemed to be a breakdown in communication regarding the financial and insurance areas of the clinic. They failed to mention that some services they were performing would not be covered by insurance. I ended up with an unexpected bill (over $1000) afterward! That was my major concern with the clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.
I have been quoted a price of around $34,000 for two egg banking cycles and 1 transfer with PGD.
This has not yet come up for us.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.

Dr. Aubuchon is very thorough when she explains treatment options, expectations, and risks. She doesn't leave anything out. She walked us through every step of our IUI, and when we were confused about what medications to take and when, she was very patient and explained in detail what we needed to do and why.... We don't live close to the clinic so after having some testing completed and needing to speak with her, she set up a time to contact us at home for an over the phone "appointment".
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
Dr. Aubuchon is very thorough when she explains treatment options, expectations, and risks. She doesn't leave anything out. She walked us through every step of our IUI, and when we were confused about what medications to take and when, she was very patient and explained in detail what we needed to do and why. She is very passionate about what she does, and she cares about her patients. We don't live close to the clinic so after having some testing completed and needing to speak with her, she set up a time to contact us at home for an over the phone "appointment". She is absolutely wonderful and I would recommend her to any family member or best friend.
Be patient, the clinic is very busy, but it is so worth it!
Dr. Aubuchon was so patient and kind. She was our second doctor after my Endometriosis diagnosis and several surgeries. We were nervous and scared, but she eased all of that right away.
I don't remember a lot about our IUI cycle. It was kind of a whirlwind experience because it all happened to fast but I did a cycle of injectable medication along with Femera (I think) and a trigger shot. My IUI was very painful because of my Endometriosis and resulted in a negative pregnancy. Which is why we would like to move on to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at MCRM.
Every nurse in this clinic is wonderful! They are completely invested (emotionally) in your journey. I specifically remember how heartbroken our nurse was when she had to call us to explain that our IUI results were negative.
Describe your experience with MCRM.
This clinic is a team. They work like a team, behave like a team, and communicate so well with each other. They have a large client base, which is the only weakness, but they are worth the wait. We have waited longer than expected in the waiting room because they have ran behind, but I've seen first hand the care they take with their patients, and how their attention to patients can be a bit of a set back (time wise).
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.
The costs were as expected. No higher or lower than other places. However, they do have discount programs that can be applied for.

Anovulation, Male Factor
Dr. Aubuchon is very detailed when discussing diagnosis and issues. She is very calm during procedures. Even while we are trying to secure finances to proceed with treatment, she still reaches out to see how things are going and if she can help.... I used Clomid which did allow me to ovulate but I don't without it. She used blood work and ultrasound to determine if there were any other issues. She found no specific reason that I don't ovulate. For my husband, a very specific semen analysis found that while motility was good, there was no forward movement which is another cause of our infertility.
Anovulation, Male Factor
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
She is wonderful at easing your nerves
She was kind and made sure we understood the diagnosis and treatment options
Previously, I used Clomid which did allow me to ovulate but I don't without it. She used blood work and ultrasound to determine if there were any other issues. She found no specific reason that I don't ovulate. For my husband, a very specific semen analysis found that while motility was good, there was no forward movement which is another cause of our infertility.
Describe your experience with your nurse at MCRM. (Assigned nurse: Kristin)
Kristin was very kind and helpful in setting our appointments and making sure any questions were answered
Describe your experience with MCRM.
The clinic does have a remote clinic in my town for consultations but the main clinic is a few hours away. Every staff I encounter is friendly and helpful. The financial staff are great about explaining options
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.
The insurance I had in the beginning of treatment was great to cover ultrasounds and labs. Unfortunately, I had to change to an insurance that was out of network. We have been trying to secure finances for the IVF procedure and the clinic offers a single egg retrieval for about 16,000 to 18,000 or 3 egg retrievals at about 35,000
When she said IVF was our best option, she stated she would use all viable embryos in the transfer for our best chance

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.

She [Dr. Mira Aubuchon] took the time to explain things to us and relate them to our situation... She goes over the facts. She is very straight forward. I feel like she gave us all the information we needed. I would have liked paper copies of all the test results. I assume if I asked, she would provide them. We decided on our own to pursue IVF instead of IUI.
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
Ask all the questions that you have. She does a great job of answering questions and telling you facts. But she doesnt anticipate additional questions or give extra information
She took the time to explain things to us and relate them to our situation.
We are currently going through IVF. We will be starting the medication soon. We first did sperm analysis testing and blood work. We did an hsg and more blood work and tried my husband on clomid. She was good about seeing if there were any alternatives.
Describe your experience with your nurse at MCRM. (Assigned nurse: Jen Farley)
I have only spoke with Jen through e-mail so far. She is very 'to the point' and short in her answers. She is not rude or mean, just very quick with reply length. She has been great to answer questions.
Describe your experience with MCRM.
The clinic is one of the best/the best in the area. They are good with letting you know what all they offer. Pricing is not as clear cut as I wish. I have to work with their finance dept a LOT.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.
I am still in the process of working out costs. Dena in the financial office is who I am working with.

Anovulation, Other
Dr Aubuchon made sure my husband and I understood everything. She at first was hard to get to know but after a few visits she warmed up. She has checked up on me through my cancer treatment journey and has been nothing but compassionate.... I only had 2 embryos. She let me decide 1 vs 2 and was totally on board with my decision to only transfer 1.... Don’t allow the office staff to form your opinion of the physician.
Anovulation, Other
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
Don’t allow the office staff to form your opinion of the physician.
Dr Aubuchon truly cares for her patients. She has checked up on me a few times while I’m trying to treat the endometrial cancer. I appreciated how she remembered me every time I came to the office.
I honestly don’t remember
Describe your experience with your nurse at MCRM. (Assigned nurse: Rachel)
I think my coordinator needed more help. I think she had too many patients at one time to keep track of.
Describe your experience with MCRM.
Weakness- the front desk lady isn’t very nice, the coordinators have too many patients at one time. Strengths the doctors are great and the patient advocate Jen Bader is amazing. The RNs in the procedural area are also very awesome! I liked that they were able to do any anesthesia procedures at the office and they didn’t make me go to a hospital. The office for the most part were always on time for my appointments, I think the longest I had to wait past my appointment was 30 minutes.

IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Overall she’s great! She’s very smart and had an idea of things that might make things more difficult for us. She [Dr. Aubuchon] was very honest if you asked her a question. Things that I would have like to see different was better explanation of things/expectations especially during the IVF stims. We would see her for our monitoring but she would never give us an idea if things were going as planned or if she had any concerns.
IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
Overall she’s great! She’s very smart and had an idea of things that might make things more difficult for us. She was very honest if you asked her a question. Things that I would have like to see different was better explanation of things/expectations especially during the IVF stims. We would see her for our monitoring but she would never give us an idea if things were going as planned or if she had any concerns.
Ask more questions
Personable to me and my husband but the clinic does “batch” cycles so that made us feel less of a human and more of a number
Some miscommunication between physician and nurses but overall they were good.
Describe your experience with MCRM.
Welcoming clinic. The clinic was always Clean and friendly. They did a good job of making you feel comfortable. They separated the clinic from the embryology lab/procedure area. They gave a good tour of the clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.
Depends on the needs. There were 3 different packages. Because we used donor sperm we were able to use the cheapest package and pay “al a carte” for PGS testing. We also received $1000 discount for our jobs. The package that included a fresh or frozen transfer, ICSI, and embryo glue was $10500 (not including meds) + PGS. Each additional transfer was $3800 (not including meds).
I was ONLY interested in transferring 1 embryo at a time so there was really no discussion about it.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
She [Dr. Aubuchon] is very involved, describes every detail. Answers all questions and makes sure you understand and does her best to explain differently if needed. ... Easy to contact, emailed back even after hours, seen her at all our appts. ... She only transfers 1 or 2 5 day embryos. ... She was very supportive when we miscarried twins at 11 weeks and helped explain what happened, how to move forward when we were ready and what we could do differently. Very compassionate and understanding.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
She is very involved, describes every detail. Answers all questions and makes sure you understand and does her best to explain differently if needed. Easy to contact, emailed back even after hours, seen her at all our appts. She was very supportive when we miscarried twins at 11 weeks and helped explain what happened, how to move forward when we were ready and what we could do differently. Very compassionate and understanding.
Always ask questions, she wants you to be involved and know exactly what's happening and make that personal connection.
Dr Aubuchon is very involved and concerned with our feeling, very hands on
Describe your experience with your nurse at MCRM. (Assigned nurse: Jen A, Kristin and Rachel)
They are very caring and involved, they work together to help everything go smoothly. Jen A was with my 1st cycle, she came and seen me for my d&c also when I returned a year later for our 2nd cycle she came to see how my husband and I were doing and gave us a hug
Describe your experience with MCRM.
They all work together to provide the best care. They help find the best treatment for you, help find the best deal for medications and make sure you are comfortable and understand everything going on. Very responsive to emails or phone calls.
She is very open and discusses the options and what she feels is best. She only transfers 1 or 2 5 day embryos. She says there is no reason for more to be transferred that it's very irresponsible of Drs that do more. She explains the possible outcomes for each choice

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.

She [Dr. Mira Aubuchon] was very nice and thorough during our consultation. She explained all of the options, explained what was causing our infertility, and gave us a run down of everything. Outside of that, I only saw her a handful of times. But when I did see her, she was nice...Did two IUIs with Aubuchon. I did Letrozole for 5 days from days 3-7 of my cycle. I went in on CD 11 for follicle check and had to come back in on CD 15 to check again. Triggered with ovedril on CD 17 and had IUI on CD18.
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
She was very nice and thorough during our consultation. She explained all of the options, explained what was causing our infertility, and gave us a run down of everything. Outside of that, I only saw her a handful of times. But when I did see her, she was nice.
I’m not sure.
I felt like everyone was really nice, but especially the nurses and the physician assistant, they were so nice.
Describe your experience with your nurse at MCRM. (Assigned nurse: Ceara(PA) and Christina )
Ceara was awesome. She would always email me/message me back right away and she was always really compassionate. She did most of my ultrasounds and she even did one of my IUIs. I saw and was in communication more with Ceara than Dr. Aubuchon and she even did one of my IUIs. I really liked her.
Describe your experience with MCRM.
It’s a beautiful office. All of the front office staff is nice. Pretty easy to call and get ahold of people. They have complimentary coffee and water. It’s a nice atmosphere. It’s nics just a nice facility overall.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.
IUIs cost $500. My monitoring was covered by insurance so I’m not sure about that cost.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.

Dr. Aubuchon is warm and kind. She is very well versed in PCOS and has a special interest in helping PCOS patients conceive. She is always willing to answer questions and is always honest about what to expect with each cycle... All cycles have been letrozole, dexamethasone, and Ovidrel... Dr. Aubuchon is amazing! She is straightforward and honest about all aspects of treatment. She welcomes you into her office for initial consult, with a warm smile and handshake. She always seems to know her patients and is always kind.
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
Take a note pad! She will present you with a lot of information and you will want to take it all in!
All cycles have been letrozole, dexamethasone, and Ovidrel.
Describe your experience with your nurse at MCRM. (Assigned nurse: Christina)
Christina is excellent at follow through and follow up. Prescriptions are always sent to pharmacy in a timely manner. She responds quickly to patient portal messages and always has time to talk about expectation for the next cycle.
Describe your experience with MCRM.
The clinic and office setting feels warm and cozy. All of the staff have a smile on their faces and always make you feel like one of the team. I haven't found any weaknesses-- they are always able to accommodate my scheduling needs.
Chesterfield
Dr. Aubuchon was gentle in delivering information and when speaking with us. We would have liked a deeper explanation of things such as multiple rates, risk, and research. My husband and I also understand not every patient wants that, so the physician is not always well prepared to answer these questions. When there were times that things did not go as planned, or there were difficulties, Dr. Aubuchon did well about listening to us and our decisions.
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
As always, advocate for yourself. Do not feel bad about asking several questions.
Dr. Aubuchon treated us with dignity & respect. We felt as if she cared about our pregnancy and baby versus her stats.
Describe your experience with your nurse at MCRM.
Our coordinator was enthusiastic, positive, and yet empathetic and compassionate. There were a few miscommunications along the way, as there would be anywhere. However, they were always able to be fixed in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with MCRM.
The clinic presents in a professional way with a comfortable atmosphere. Having a list of questions prepared prior to the visit was helpful so that Dr. Aubuchon knew what to cover and where we were at in regards to our treatment expectations.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.
$500/IUI, $200/Ultrasound, around $350 for comprehensive SA.

2014 - 2017
She [Dr. Mira Aubuchon] has done a good job telling us what to expect with our situation while being realistic even if it means we may not have a good result. She is very positive during visits and makes you feel like your questions are important... she is really good and letting you drive what happens with your treatment and doesn't push you into anything...Having low ovarian reserve, we are in the middle of embryo banking where we will go through 4 cycles of retrievals and one transfer. We are using nanobead sperm selection and genetic testing on the embryos before any potential transfer.
2014 - 2017
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
She has done a good job telling us what to expect with our situation while being realistic even if it means we may not have a good result. She is very positive during visits and makes you feel like your questions are important.
If you don't want to make the decision for yourself on your treatment, then you may want a doctor that doesn't care about your thoughts as she is really good and letting you drive what happens with your treatment and doesn't push you into anything.
She lets you decide the path you want to take and listens to your concerns. She explains your situation and what she expects the outcome to be the best she can and doesn't push you in a certain direction.
Describe your experience with your nurse at MCRM. (Assigned nurse: Lindsay Van Winkle)
Very nice and compassionate. Sometimes it seems like you get rushed responses to email and they don't always address all your concerns.
Describe your experience with MCRM.
We leave 2 hours away and we are not considered "out of town" patients. So we have our monitoring done closer to home but still have to pay for it in our package.
We haven't covered that in detail yet but she would do no more than 2

Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr aubuchon is very thorough and compassionate. She is very knowledgeable and explains things in a way that I can understand. She truly wants her patients to be a success. She has worked with my obgyn to make sure everything is addressed and taken care of... we came up with this treatment plan due to my husband's male factor issues and my tubal blockage...She has answered every question that I asked in a detailed answer that I could understand.
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
That they will love her
She has answered every question that I asked in a detailed answer that I could understand. She also worked with my obgyn doc to discuss previous history and tests results.
I am going thru ivf in June so I don't have much to offer yet. But we came up with this treatment plan due to my husband's male factor issues and my tubal blockage.
Describe your experience with your nurse at MCRM. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer farley)
My ivf nurse/coordinator is always available when I need her and answers any question whatso ever that i may have for her.
Describe your experience with MCRM.
This clinic is awesome. Has the latest technology. Great staff who go above and beyond for you. They will work very hard for u to make things happen to get u the results u want.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.

She was very knowledgeable, but seemed like she was not interested in discussing any other options with me. When I questioned something, or tried to explain my concerns, I felt like my concerns were not understood or validated.
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
Be prepared to not have a lot of say in your plan.
During diagnosis, I felt like my feelings and fears were not validated, but rather were brushed aside in order to keep going through process.
I was going through the diagnostic phase for PCOS. I came to the clinic with a very clear idea that this was my problem, but wanted confirmation. I met for an initial consultation, and then scheduled for ultrasounds. I was then told that were would immediately be starting cycles for IUI, although I was initially wanting to try a less invasive, as this was our first time.
2013 - 2014
PCOS, Unexplained
She just kept send us through the same clomid cycle and iui never mentioned trying any other drugs. It was either try iui with clomid or IVF. She didn't ever recommend sending my husband for test[ing] until we had already failed a couple times.
2013 - 2014
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
We felt like if she had explain all our option and what was best we would have a baby. She just kept send us through the same clomid cycle and iui never mentioned trying any other drugs. It was either try iui with clomid or IVF. She didn't ever recommend sending my husband for test until we had already failed a couple times.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mira Aubuchon at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
Don't go
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mira Aubuchon at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
The doctor always seemed rushed and we never felt like we got full and complete answers
Describe the protocols Mira Aubuchon used in your cycles at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility and their degree of success.
She started me at a low does of clomid and I would track my cycle and then come in for an iui and after each failure I would get my clomid bumped up.
The nurses were very helpful and caring and we're always willing to answer questions
Describe your experience with Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility.
The clinic not very good at going over insurance or cost.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mira Aubuchon at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility.
Each cycle was 500. Blood work if done at the hospital were very expensive so I went elsewhere
What specific things went wrong at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility
Columbia

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Mira Aubuchon at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility.

Endometriosis, PCOS
She [Dr. Mira Aubuchon] assured us that they were going to do everything in their power to help us grow our family. We are in the IVF process and are hopeful for a positive outcome. The staff have been great at communicating with us and that helps to calm the nerves...She was very kind and took the time to explain the process to us...Ask questions until you truly understand what's going on.
Endometriosis, PCOS
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM?
She assured us that they were going to do everything in their power to help us grow our family. We are in the IVF process and are hopeful for a positive outcome. The staff have been great at communicating with us and that helps to calm the nerves.
Ask questions until you truly understand what's going on.
She was very kind and took the time to explain the process to us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at MCRM. (Assigned nurse: Rachel )
She was also very kind and calmed my fears as I cried on the phone.
Describe your experience with MCRM.
It's in a good location. Clean. Smells good. It's welcoming.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mira Aubuchon at MCRM.
Insurance covered the diagnostic testing. We will pay out of pocket going forward.