6.9

Albert Einstein

Mira Aubuchon works in 1 office at

17300 North Outer Forty
Chesterfield, MO 63005

Dr. Aubuchon is very detailed when discussing diagnosis and issues. She is very calm during procedures. Even while we are trying to secure finances to proceed with treatment, she still reaches out to see how things are going and if she can help.... I used Clomid which did allow me to ovulate but I don't without it. She used blood work and ultrasound to determine if there were any other issues. She found no specific reason that I don't ovulate. For my husband, a very specific semen analysis found that while motility was good, there was no forward movement which is another cause of our infertility.
The clinic [MCRM-Chesterfield] does have a remote clinic in my town for consultations but the main clinic is a few hours away. Every staff I encounter is friendly and helpful. The financial staff are great about explaining options... Kristin was very kind and helpful in setting our appointments and making sure any questions were answered.. the clinic offers a single egg retrieval for about 16,000 to 18,000 or 3 egg retrievals at about 35,000
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mira Aubuchon at MCRM Fertility?
She is wonderful at easing your nerves
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM Fertility?
She was kind and made sure we understood the diagnosis and treatment options
Describe the protocols Mira Aubuchon used in your cycles at MCRM Fertility and their degree of success.
Previously, I used Clomid which did allow me to ovulate but I don't without it. She used blood work and ultrasound to determine if there were any other issues. She found no specific reason that I don't ovulate. For my husband, a very specific semen analysis found that while motility was good, there was no forward movement which is another cause of our infertility.
Describe your experience with your nurse at MCRM Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kristin)
Describe your experience with MCRM Fertility.
The clinic does have a remote clinic in my town for consultations but the main clinic is a few hours away. Every staff I encounter is friendly and helpful. The financial staff are great about explaining options
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mira Aubuchon at MCRM Fertility.
The insurance I had in the beginning of treatment was great to cover ultrasounds and labs. Unfortunately, I had to change to an insurance that was out of network. We have been trying to secure finances for the IVF procedure and the clinic offers a single egg retrieval for about 16,000 to 18,000 or 3 egg retrievals at about 35,000
Describe Mira Aubuchon's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at MCRM Fertility.
When she said IVF was our best option, she stated she would use all viable embryos in the transfer for our best chance

2020, Unsuccessful
Dr Aubuschon was very kind & compassionate. Slightly odd but nice. She explained my treatment options but did not know how the process really worked when it came to egg donor. She was very vague on that subject & said her egg donor coordinator would answer those questions...She was however open to trying to retrieve my own eggs if I wanted to which my first doctor did not offer that option. She said he would do whatever me & my husband wanted to.
Was not only the treatments moving forward expensive but the US [ultrasound] in clinic was $650. At my local clinic the US are $320. I was not told that the US would be an additional cost above the consultation fee. After we met with the financial team[at MCRM Fertility], there was zero chance we were going to use this clinic. With left feeling hopeless & defeated. They do not do in-house financing
How was your experience with Mira Aubuchon at MCRM Fertility?
Dr Aubuschon was very kind & compassionate. Slightly odd but nice. She explained my treatment options but did not know how the process really worked when it came to egg donor. She was very vague on that subject & said her egg donor coordinator would answer those questions. She did not link my ulcerative colitis to my infertility. She was however open to trying to retrieve my own eggs if I wanted to which my first doctor did not offer that option. She said he would do whatever me & my husband wanted to.
Very kind but vague. Also, the treatment there is extremely expensive.
She was very nice & kind. She listened to my whole back story & showed compassion.
I did not start any treatment with her.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at MCRM Fertility.
They were very kind. I only dealt with them during my consultation.
Describe your experience with MCRM Fertility.
Everyone is very kind. However, all the treatment is very expensive & the financial lady did not handle the process well. She appeared like we were shopping for food that wasn’t that expensive. She honestly appeared drunk. It was one of the worst experiences. My US that I did not need during my consultation cost $650 which I was not told it would be an additional expense & especially not that much. The US at my local clinic was $320. Huge difference. I felt like this clinic is taking advantage of people that are in a terrible situation. It’s a money making business, nothing else.
The cost was outrageous. I could not believe how expensive this clinic was. Was not only the treatments moving forward expensive but the US in clinic was $650. At my local clinic the US are $320. I was not told that the US would be an additional cost above the consultation fee. After we met with the financial team, there was zero chance we were going to use this clinic. With left feeling hopeless & defeated. They do not do in-house financing. Your only options are high interest personal loans or credit cards.
Single