Medical SchoolJohns Hopkins
ResidencyWash U. St. Louis
FellowshipU. of Pennsylvania
555 N. New Ballas Rd
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Molina Dayal to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Sher Fertility of St. Louis to a friend?
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Dr. Dayal is very warm and compassionate. She remembers details about you when you visit (both medical and personal). While we were seeking a second opinion before doing IVF she called to get a check-up on our progress. Although she will give her medical opinion and guidance, she is 100% supportive of OUR decisions through the process. She treats us as intellectuals and explains ideas that need elaboration, but doesn't overexplain ideas that we've "got." She has never once rushed an appointment with us. She has made it clear that us having a successful pregnancy is her priority.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
Is it possible for a doctor to be too kind? I am struggling to come up with anything except that maybe at times I wish she was a little more forceful with her advice (ok, not really). But we may have made some different decisions to move quicker if she had guided us to. So have an idea of what your goals are when meeting with her.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of St. Louis. (Assigned nurse: Amy Albertson)
We've only met with Amy once so far (just starting out) but she seems kind, competent, and organized. I am relieved that she is our nurse.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
My experiences with the clinic have been the only thing that has not been great about the process. Everyone is VERY warm and friendly, and a lot of the staff gets to know you personally, but they honestly can be a bit disorganized at times. Nothing major so far, but things like calling to cancel/reschedule an appointment and it not getting noted. Sometimes I feel like I am responsible for reminding them of details that I think the should have recorded. Like I said, not horrible! But there have been a few moments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
If I remember correctly, IUIs were somewhere around $1,000 a piece (roughly), and we've been quoted about $10,000 for the first round of egg retrieval, $5,000 if we have to do a second round, $3,000-6,000 for meds (ours is $4,250), $450 for anesthetic, and approximately $5,000 for transfers.
Describe Molina Dayal's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
We have not yet gone through the process of IVF, but in our preliminary discussions, she has mentioned the odds of success for single vs. multiple and does seem to have a medical bias towards single. It seems like she would allow us to do two if we chose two, but she is definitely recommending one (which we will likely follow!)
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
I knew she [Dr. Molina Dayal] was in the trenches with us and wanted us to have a child. She was sympathetic and understanding to our needs. She never made us feel like we were anything but family. I can not speak highly enough about her or her staff. These people created my twins and will forever hold a spot in our hearts.... She would hug you on a bad day and be a cheerleader on a good day. She never made us feel like a patient but more like family. She cared whether we got pregnant or not.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
Fantastic, compassionate, smart doctor. She would hug you on a bad day and be a cheerleader on a good day. She never made us feel like a patient but more like family. She cared whether we got pregnant or not.
Take each step of the fertility treatment one step at a time. I found it worked best for us by taking each hurdle of this process one at a time versus having everything thrown at you at once. Dr. Dayal always did this for us.
I knew she was in the trenches with us and wanted us to have a child. She was sympathetic and understanding to our needs. She never made us feel like we were anything but family. I can not speak highly enough about her or her staff. These people created my twins and will forever hold a spot in our hearts.
Describe the protocols Molina Dayal used in your cycles at Sher Fertility of St. Louis and their degree of success.
We did interlipid treatments before each transfer. When we had two miscarriages we added longer Interlipid treatments and more meds to ensure a positive test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of St. Louis. (Assigned nurse: MaryKay)
Fantastic!! They never sugar coated which I greatly appreciated. I am a "give it to me straight" and they always did this. I formed relationships with all of the staff and I would get excited to see them during my appointments. I coined MaryKay "my woobie" she was my security blanket and she always made me feel calm and relaxed. Also Jamie was fantastic to my husband and I. She gave me her cell number because I was such a worry wart and would let me text her whenever.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
My biggest complaint would be that it was bought out by Intermed and was ran a little more aggressively when it came to money. This was not anyone at the clinics fault and you would never know they were switched to a more corporate type place.
I want to say around 10,000.00 for a fresh cycle and 3,500 for a frozen.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Other
She [Dr. Dayal] is very honest about each situation and about your progress...Upon seeing Dr. Dayal, I had blood work done and ultrasounds that determined that I needed a surgery to remove the build up of the lining of my uterus that when tested was cancerous and pre cancerous. The blood work also concluded that I do not produce some of the chemicals that are required to ovulate or to shed the lining of my uterus and fertility medications were not resulting in ovulation. Given all of the results and the results from the previous Dr. it was deemed that IVF would be the best course of treatment. She said that trying any other course of action would be just a waste of time and money because she didn't see a high chance of these courses having any results. Currently we are waiting and trying to save up money for IVF.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Other
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
We are still waiting to save money for IVF so we are currently at a standstill. She has been very upfront and honest through the process so far. She has informed us of the best treatment and has not pushed us to try routes that she has thought to be a waste of both time and money since there would be no real chance of seeing results. She has first taken care of me and my overall health so that I am in the best possible position to get the best outcome.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
Do not go into this thinking that IFV is a last resort or that it is a terrible outcome. Know that it is a process and she will work with you and coming up with the best course of action.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
She has been very patient with your health as the top priority. She is very honest about each situation and about your progress.
Describe the protocols Molina Dayal used in your cycles at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas and their degree of success.
I went through many tests and a surgery. I had previously done rounds of Clovis with no results. I had an previous procedure before coming to see Dr. Dayal where they did a minor surgery to look at my uterus. It was determined that I had PCOS and a blocked tube. Upon seeing Dr. Dayal, I had blood work done and ultrasounds that determined that I needed a surgery to remove the build up of the lining of my uterus that when tested was cancerous and pre cancerous. The blood work also concluded that I do not produce some of the chemicals that are required to ovulate or to shed the lining of my uterus and fertility medications were not resulting in ovulation. Given all of the results and the results from the previous Dr. it was deemed that IVF would be the best course of treatment. She said that trying any other course of action would be just a waste of time and money because she didn't see a high chance of these courses having any results. Currently we are waiting and trying to save up money for IVF.
I have worked with several of them and I can say that they are all very professional and they give you and overall sense that they care for your wellbeing and about your journey.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
The clinic is very informative and they are dedicated in helping you on your journey and in trying to find answers. They used to do seminars once a year for informative purposes and where they would draw to give away a free round of IVF if you were to require one but they are not doing this currently.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
So far, everything has been covered by my insurance for preventative care. Currently, the cost for my IVF is about $7,500 with medications costing between $3,000 and $5,000.
Describe Molina Dayal's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
We have not reached this part in our treatment.
Sher Fertility of Las Vegas
Las Vegas
Immunological, Unexplained
Dr. Fatal [Molina Dayal] suffers from infertility herself so that alone ups the "human factor." She's so thorough and body language and communication skills truly make you feel like you are her only patient for the whole day. There is no rushed feeling.... She's open to input on cycles from her patients and makes sure everyone in on the same page at each step in the process. I never left confused or frsutrated; she talked through every step.
Immunological, Unexplained
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
It sounds cliche, but you can just tell she wants the best for you. She's quiet and thorough without being worrisome. She's open to input on cycles from her patients and makes sure everyone in on the same page at each step in the process. I never left confused or frsutrated; she talked through every step.
Sit down and talk with her! Ask questions and get her opinion.
Dr. Fatal suffers from infertility herself so that alone ups the "human factor." She's so thorough and body language and communication skills truly make you feel like you are her only patient for the whole day. There is no rushed feeling.
Before we started out FET ahe redid most testing which I appreciated. She redid the saline sonogram, blood Work, and did a new test for natural killer cells. Based on results I had polyps removed again, did intralipids, baby asprin, lovonox, etc. We ended up having to move to a fresh cycle and based on previous success and test results we did a micro-ivf cycle. We did lower doses of meds gonal-f and menopur.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of St. Louis. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
It's a smaller office and everyone is so caring. You really feel like you're the only patient. They after hours call back is fast and they answer email on the weekends. A NA, Jamie, at the clinic even started a Facebook group for our clinic as a extra place to get support. They go above and beyond!!
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
I love that they offer discounts for law enforcement and teachera. I love the small office feel and how quickly you can get an apppintment. I love that Dr Dayal does all the ultrasounds and procedures herself. Sometimes the lady in the finance department can be a bit harsh. I also wish we could get bloodwork done in the office
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
Everyone had an appointment and everything was quick and on time!
With the discount for teachers, our FET was $2995. Our mini was $7995 (plus meds). Our next cycle, without help, is about $9000
I appreciated that a 5dt of 2 embryos was pretty much a given!
2013 - 2017
5 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Dayal takes the time to sit and talk to you before your appointment. Very personable!...really cares about us and wants to do whatever she can to help us succeed in becoming parents. She is very knowledgeable, but also takes our ideas and feelings into consideration. She will always do what is best for us...She is very knowledgeable and she herself has been through Infertility.
2013 - 2017
5 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
I feel like Dr. Dayal takes the time to get to know my husband and I and really cares about us and wants to do whatever she can to help us succeed in becoming parents. She is very knowledgeable, but also takes our ideas and feelings into consideration. She will always do what is best for us!
Listen to her! She is very knowledgeable and she herself has been through Infertility.
The whole SIRM -St. Louis staff is amazing, they ask about how you are doing personally. Dr. Dayal takes the time to sit and talk to you before your appointment. Very personable!
My first protocol with Dr. Dayal was very aggressive, inhave endo, adeno, fibroids, blocked tubes & DOR, so she went aggressive. Unfortunately there were only 2 eggs not even mature enough to retrieve. Our cycle was cancelled. We tried again, she went with a different protocol of low and slow and we ended up getting 5 eggs, but only 4 mature and fertilized. Day 5 nothing good enough to transfer and they said we could wait one more day. They called and our one little fighter had gone to a pre blast, so we got to transfer! Thought it was our miracle, but again ended in a negative outcome. We now are currently in the process of a Donor cycle that we will hopefully be retrieving in June!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of St. Louis. (Assigned nurse: MerryKay)
MerryKay is our primary nurse and she has always shown compassion during our cycles. Recently with finally coming to the terms of making the decision to use donor eggs, she us been nothing short of excellent in helping us and making us feel comfortable!
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
I truly love this clinic. I have been tonothers and here is where we have felt the most comfortable and actually like they care about us, from the receptionists all the way to the Dr!
They will give you a package price, you pay a deposit to hold your place for the cycle.
I have never had this option
Creve Coeur
Dr Dayal was very compassionate and had great bedside manner. She always explained everything in great detail. Spent an hour with us on our first consult visit...Dr Dayal had us try ourselves first with just meds since the success rate was similar with IUI and waiting on insurance. That was not successful. We then moved to IVF due to my age and history and my husband's sperm issues. First time was a lower protocol to see how my body reacted to it. It did not succeed. We then moved to a very high protocol since we didn't get very many eggs at all with low one. 2nd time we did not succeed either due to egg quality. 3rd time we tried with high protocol, acupuncture, and reduced stressed and we where successful. Dr Dayal did suggest acupuncture and that my stress levels were to high.
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
Dr Dayal was very compassionate and had great bedside manner. She always explained everything in great detail. Spent an hour with us on our first consult visit. We conceived on our 3 IVF try and we never felt like just another statistic with her like with other clinics we had used.
Ask questions if you don't understand a procedure or the course of treatment. She is great about explaining everything.
When we came in for our first meeting with her she spent a long time with us and went over everything including what haooens to your eggs over your lifetime. Our previous infertility doctor would only spend 5 minutes with us and let his staff do everything else.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
They always called with results as soon as they got them from the lab. Always answered emails or messages I left if I had issues or questions quickly. Only bad thing was our nurse/case coordinator moved away so we were left in limbo for a little bit without a direct point of contact.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
Sometimes the front desk staff didn't answer the phone and would have to leave a VM which could get annoying. The staff was always very nice and helpful wether it's the front desk, insurance ladies or the embryologist (first babysitter).
Since we lived over 90 mins away I liked to be there first thing in the morning and they almost always got me in then. It never felt like a "cattle call".
I have insurance which covered most of my treatment. Still waiting to figure out my out of pockets/deductibles from insurance.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Immunological
Dr Dayal talks to you in a friendly manner and seems to want to know your story. She remembers you and isn't just "reading from your chart". She is genuinely happy when you get good news and sad when you don't... I can not say enough good about Dr Dayal. She is not only knowledgeable about infertility and treatments but she treats you like family. They're up to date on new options and willing to dig deeper to find a treatment that works.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Immunological
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
I can not say enough good about Dr Dayal. She is not only knowledgeable about infertility and treatments but she treats you like family. They're up to date on new options and willing to dig deeper to find a treatment that works. Dr Dayal still checks in on us and our son is 6 months old.
Ask questions, she will answer then in a way you understand
I don't remember everything. I do remember we used lupron, menopur, and gonal-f. Also dexamethasone & progesterone in oil. I took heparin 2x daily for a clotting disorder and did Intralipid Infusion for Elevated Natural Killer Cells
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of St. Louis. (Assigned nurse: Amy/Jamie )
Amy was our nurse and Jamie our Care Coordinator. Both had excellent bedside manner. Amy was knowledgeable and explained things in terms we could understand. Jamie helped keep us on track and plan our schedule. She is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable when going through such a scary process. Both were easy to get in contact with even after hours/weekends
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
The office staff is great, hey answer calls quickly and efficiently. Emails are returned quickly as well. Wait times are minimal and appts are not hard to coordinate. Everyone was friendly and treated us like family. It always gelt like they genuinely cared about our cycles. It's also very clean.
It was on par with what we were quoted other places.
IUI, 1 IVF
Anovulation, Immunological
She [Dr. Dayal] thoroughly explained everything about infertility, our issues, possibly plans, testing, and everything else. During all of the initial testing, I always saw her. She was quick to give back results, even the ones that were abnormal. I always felt so at ease with her and it helped me to stay positive in the struggle of infertility...Dr. Dayal never made me feel like I was a number. I saw her at every single appointment and she talked to me so kindly. I never was talked down to, any of my questions dismissed, or thought to be inferior to her. Her entire office was like this. They became like family to me...
Investment Banker
IUI, 1 IVF
Anovulation, Immunological
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
From the very first appointment, Dr. Dayal was always there. She came out and greeted us at the initial consultation and brought us back to her office. She thoroughly explained everything about infertility, our issues, possibly plans, testing, and everything else. During all of the initial testing, I always saw her. She was quick to give back results, even the ones that were abnormal. I always felt so at ease with her and it helped me to stay positive in the struggle of infertility.
Stay with her! She will work wonders for you! Trust her. She knows what she's doing!
I was on an agonist protocol with Lupron as my suppressant because my labs came back pretty good. I was on a medium protocol, Dr. Dayal said. I ended up getting 25 eggs, so it worked well for me and the maturity and embryo production was great! I didn't feel like it was a "cookie cutter" protocol at all!
My main nurse as well as the entire nursing staff were amazing to me. I had most of their email addresses and would email them at all hours (literally, I emailed some of them at 10 pm and got responses back). I had to call the on-call nurse once and got to talk to them late at night as well when I had a medication question. I had no hesitation in her voice as she helped me and walked me through a mini-freak out. The girls who brought me back for all the ultrasounds were always smiling and so excited to see me!
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
I think there are a lot of strengths with this clinic. Their front office staff is always smiling when they greet me, I was always able to make appointments that worked with my schedule. They are super organized, know what their doing and run it like a well oiled machine. That makes me feel great, as I tend to be a very organized person. I didn't get a lot of interaction with the lab directly but they definitely took good care of my embryos, so that's fine with me!
I paid
1 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Dayal is an extremely intelligent and compassionate healthcare provider...It was fantastic to see Dr. Dayal at all of my visits and have ultrasounds interpreted in real time. As the clinic started to build a larger patient base, it became much harder to schedule timely appointments...The best way to partner with Dr. Dayal (and any doctor) is to educate yourself, ask questions, and understand the realities and difficulties of fertility treatment...
1 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
Dr. Dayal is an extremely intelligent and compassionate healthcare provider. If anything, some of her talents in more complex cases may be limited by the protocols of belonging to a large organization like SIRM.
Research, research, research. For any fertility patient - you are your best advocate. The best way to partner with Dr. Dayal (and any doctor) is to educate yourself, ask questions, and understand the realities and difficulties of fertility treatment.
Under the care of Dr. Dayal I completed 1 fresh cycle - resulting in a miscarriage and 1 frozen embryo. 1 Frozen transfer - resulting in a chemical pregnancy. 1 egg retrieval with ICSI for CGH testing - resulting in 1 CGH normal pregnancy. 1 cancelled cycle - intended for banking more CGH screened embryos. 1 Frozen transfer of 1 CGH normal embryo - resulting in a current Mo-Di twin pregnancy.
Amy is smart, kind, and compassionate. Often times her patient load seemed to be on the heavy side though.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
There is very little flexibility with appointment times. It is also important to know that they provide preferential treatment times to those that are 'in cycle.' Whether a patient is in cycle receiving a treatment or receiving an ultrasound after a cycle - they should be treated with the same level of importance and respect.
Ultrasounds, visits, etc. were included in the treatment pricing packages. Medications and any extra procedures were not.
2013 - 2014
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Immunological
2013 - 2014
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Immunological
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
Dr Dayal took over my treatment half way through, Dr Sher had done my egg retrieval and first two transfers then he went back to Las Vegas and Dr Dayal took over. The first real time she saw us was for our first ultrasound of our very first pregnancy, I was 7 weeks pregnant, our baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks and she had to tell us there was no heartbeat, I could not have asked for a better experience at a horrible time, it was clear she was upset for us and she hugged me before I left. When we had issues getting my lining to grow for frozen transfers she was willing to try different things and never gave up. Our son is two and we've had some losses since he was born, Dr Dayal has still been there for us whenever we had questions or needed help. She is a very special person who is great at her job, I know you want objective comments but I genuinely don't have a bad thing to say.
Be honest with her, about your fears or goals, she will listen and even if it seems like you're asking a stupid question she will never make you feel that way.
Dr Dayal would talk to us about our cycle and what was happening, she never talked in general terms of treatment, it was always about our specific cycle.
My lining doesn't grow well for frozen cycles so I was on terbutaline and viagra, on my final cycle my lining still wasn't as good as she wanted so we added vaginal estrace, it worked in two days. I was also on intra lipid infusions for elevated nk cells and a partial dq alpha match.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of St. Louis. (Assigned nurse: Jamie Layman )
Jamie was my co ordinator and MerryKay was my nurse, I think they have very different styles, with Jamie making friends more and being the shoulder to cry on and MK being the cool and collected one that gave the answers and could pull you back to earth when the hormones are making you crazy. They both answered emails very quickly and made me feel not alone, they are a great team.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
For me the main strength and the reason I'd never go anywhere else is the fact that you actually see the RE at each appointment, she does your monitoring ultrasound so there's no waiting around for a phone call later, you get your answer straight away. Half way through my time there a place opened right next door to get your blood work, they would send over your lab request so you could go there first, it's very efficient. Even Stephanie the receptionist would greet you by name and know why you were there, from the moment you walk in you feel welcome. I would like to see prices on the Website but I'm very happy that they have recently joined up with a medical loan company. Even if we were to move away if we ever do another cycle we would travel back to Missouri to use Dr Dayal.
We paid for the two cycle plan which included two fresh cycles and unlimited frozen transfers, we didn't get to use the second fresh because we had our son from the final frozen embryo, because we done four frozen cycles it saved us money. We had to pay separately for anesthesia and blood work.
Due to our partial dq alpha match we were only allowed to transfer one embryo at a time because of the belief if we put one back that was a match it could cause it's to lose both of them, I personally don't see a need to transfer more than one, out of 5 set we had 3 positive tests with one live birth.
4 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Immunological, Other
Dr Dayal has very good bedside manner...dr Dayal is in every appointment so you can always ask her questions....I really liked dr Dayal. My issue is that I was misdiagnosed with a bicornuate uterus when I actually had a separate uterus and she did 3 transfers before another dr found the mistake. That mistake cost us years of grief and 3 precious embryos... Each time we got over 20 eggs and each time only 3 made it to day 6 embryos. I feel like we should have made some changes the second tune around
4 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Immunological, Other
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
Advocate for yourself. Ask every question you can and come prepared to your visit
Dr Dayal has very good bedside manner and the staff is fantastic.
I honestly can’t remember the protocol but we did do it twice and I was and am disappointed with the results. Each time we got over 20 eggs and each time only 3 made it to day 6 embryos. I feel like we should have made some changes the second tune around
They were all fantastic. I had one issue once with a receptionist and brought it up to my nurse and never had the issue again. In fact she was then pleasant the next time we came in. I also can not say enough good things about the coordinator Jamie. She is amazing
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
Strengths-bed side manner, dr Dayal is in every appointment so you can always ask her questions. You don’t feel like a number and the care is very good. Weaknesses-for me it was the huge miss of my uterus. It was such an easy thing to catch and I honestly think she overlooked it bc it had been previously evaluated. If this hadn’t been missed things would be very different for us.
I had some insurance coverage and we got a discount for my husband being military each retrieval was around 6000 and meds about 5000
I had surgery on my uterus due to the septum so multiple embryo transfer was never even a thought for us or a discussion. As the patient I don’t want it
Creve Coeur
If Dr. Dayal has a weakness, I've not noted it yet. She has been encouraging, yet realistic. I feel as if I get a sufficient amount of her time and she does not rush appointments. I've not yet had a question posed to her that wasn't answered in detail. Her compassion is evident...you can tell that it's not just a numbers game to her...Dr. Dayal's focus is on a customized plan that works best for YOUR body, not a one-size-fits-all approach that I've experienced elsewhere.
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
Try Dr. Dayal FIRST. Oh I wish someone had told me that prior to doing my first IVF round. Dr. Dayal's focus is on a customized plan that works best for YOUR body, not a one-size-fits-all approach that I've experienced elsewhere.
Dr. Molina and her staff have a wonderful bedside manner. This is my 2nd center and I'm shocked at the difference in care between the two.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of St. Louis. (Assigned nurse: Amanda Tayon)
The care coordinators and nursing staff at SIRM-St. Louis are fantastic. For example, in my previous cycle prior to coming to SIRM, I was in my RE doctor's office once. I only communicated via email with my coordinator. I felt like a number. It's a completely different scenario at SIRM...and much for the better. It's a sense of compassion and of comradery.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
Absolutely nothing is negative about SIRM. In fact, you can now do both your ultrasounds and your blood work in their office! It's not only great care, it's incredibly convenient.
I have insurance coverage, but I have to say that without coverage, my cost would be around 11k/cycle. Note that I'm on an estrogen priming cycle, so my meds are expensive.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
From the first consult, she [Dr. Molina Dayal] explained things in detail while making them easy to understand. She was open about our course of treatment and made sure we had realistic expectations while showing true empathy for us...Dr Dayal understands how hard infertility is not only physically, but emotionally. She always made sure we were comfortable with the course of treatment and that we understood each step of the process. This was our first experience with fertility treatments, and she respected how overwhelming the whole process can be.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
Be patient, and trust her
From the first consult, she explained things in detail while making them easy to understand. She was open about our course of treatment and made sure we had realistic expectations while showing true empathy for us.
Cycle monitoring, femara (increasing dosages through cycles to achieve optimal follicle counts), hmg injections to stimulate follicle growth as needed, ovidrel trigger shot to induce ovulation. Positive, viable pregnancy occurred in the 6th cycle
All of the staff was excellent! The majority of my visits were with Dr Dayal 1:1, but the nurses were always available to answer questions and provide medication instructions as well as warm wishes
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
Appointments ran smoothly and on time. Small office made visits more comfortable
IUI cycle and monitoring was $1000 plus meds, insurance covered all by $25 copay for visits during medicated cycles. Medications cost between $150-500 per cycle
Creve Coeur
Dr. Dayal is very professional, but also very warm. Her recommendations and treatments all seem to be evidence driven, which my partner and I appreciate. I never felt like she was just "humoring" my partner or myself, even when our questions may have been slightly neurotic.... Dr. Dayal has always been very warm and open with us. She seems to genuinely care about helping us conceive a child, and has been very open with her own experiences with infertility.
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
The nursing staff was very knowledgable, and seemed able to answer any of our questions we had for them. They were always great at following up with us, I don't think we ever had to call them to remind them of anything.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
I don't know that I have anything negative to say about the clinic. I don't doubt that there are probably cheaper clinics (I think they have a tendency to require more blood testing than other clinics for example), but aside from that, the we've had a great experience. The staff are all very helpful and knowledgable at their jobs, and seem to be genuinely interested in helping us reach our goals.
Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
My experience as a patient [of Dr. Molina Dayal] was excellent. The entire time I was comfortable and had no problem getting all of my questions answered. I would never go to another doctor. I feel more prepared at conquering infertility than I did before seeing Dr. Dayal...I was diagnosed with borderline PCOS so we tried an IUI with Letrozole to begin with because I wanted to be aggressive. After it didn't work, Dr. Dayal said that we could try conceiving on our own with the help of meds. Beside Letrozole, we used the injectable Menopure along with a viagra suppository. My body responded well each time to the meds.
Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
My experience as a patient was excellent. The entire time I was comfortable and had no problem getting all of my questions answered. I would never go to another doctor. I feel more prepared at conquering infertility than I did before seeing Dr. Dayal.
Don't be afraid to ask any questions or share your experience with Dr. Dayal
I felt like a human because she was very sensitive, knowledgeable, and had experienced infertility too
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of St. Louis. (Assigned nurse: Jamie)
They were very nice, compassionate, knowledgeable, and made me feel like family
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
This clinic has so much experience behind it. The knowledge and bedside manner are what make this the best doctor's office
My IUIs were $1,000 plus the cost of meds.
1 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Immunological
European, Native American, Other
1 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Immunological
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
Dr. Dayal is an excellent doctor. I can't say enough good things about her. After receiving disappointing results with two previous doctors in my state, I researched immunology issues further and found Dr. Dayal. I scheduled a Skype consult and immediately knew after talking to her for just a short time that she was going to do everything she could to figure out why I wasn't getting pregnant. She ordered several tests that helped diagnose my infertility and scheduled a HSG which I had not had prior. Every visit with her is informative and she is very compassionate. You can tell that she loves what she does and is very passionate about it.
She is very compassionate and caring. She puts you at ease and answers any questions you may have. From the first time speaking with her, I felt very comfortable and well taken care of.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of St. Louis. (Assigned nurse: Jamie Layman)
Jamie loves all of her patients!! She is super sociable and compassionate! She always answers emails quickly and answers any questions you might have.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
Everyone is amazing there!! Very compassionate staff! Very organized and professional as well.
She recommended we do a single embryo transfer due to my allo-immune disorder.
Creve Coeur
I feel Dr. Dayal really cares for her patients...I felt very comfortable with every ultrasound and IUI I had...I used letrazole and an hcg trigger shot. I also had high NKCells so I had intralipid infusions before my IUI. I didn't get pregnant with either IUI I had...She explained everything very well and I feel that she was as excited as I was at my IUI's.... She does whatever she can to try and get you pregnant! :) My experience with her was great even though it didn't end in pregnancy.
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
Dr. Dayal is a very nice person and she explains things very well. She does whatever she can to try and get you pregnant! :) My experience with her was great even though it didn't end in pregnancy. I felt very comfortable with every ultrasound and IUI I had.
Take it one day at a time and don't give up.
I feel Dr. Dayal really cares for her patients. She explained everything very well and I feel that she was as excited as I was at my IUI's.
The staff there is amazing. Everyone is so nice and makes sure you are comfortable at all times. When you call and tell them your treatment didn't work that cycle you can hear in their voice they are upset too.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
I think this clinic is great. And I believe they've just got the embryoscope!
I believe each IUI was $600 which included the sperm wash. I also had intralipid infusions that were $150 each.
Tubal Blockage, Immunological
Dr. Dayal treated me with the upmost kindness and respect. She really cares and it shows through how well she knows your individual infertility issues...Dr. Dayal did all of my ultrasounds, egg retrieval, transfer, and saw me at each appointment... I had a very positive experience at each appointment. She explained each step of the process thoroughly and kept me up to date on all of my results.
Tubal Blockage, Immunological
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
Dr. Dayal did all of my ultrasounds, egg retrieval, transfer, and saw me at each appointment. I went to another doctor and they did not have the sincerity that Dr. Dayal has with her patients. I had a very positive experience at each appointment. She explained each step of the process thoroughly and kept me up to date on all of my results.
Have questions ready because she will answer any question that you have.
The nursing staff was amazing. Amy Albertson and Jamie Layman kept me up to date on all of my results. They would return my calls within an hour or two.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
The clinic atmosphere is very positive and gives you a new sense of hope.
I completed a micro IVF cycle and the total cost with medications was between $10,000-$11,000. My and husband I received a loan to cover the cost. I hyperstimulated during the procedure and my embryos had to be frozen. We were scheduled for a fresh transfer. We were not charged any additional costs as it was changed for a medical reason.
Creve Coeur
Dr. Dayal is very thorough in explaining how the body functions, what is considered good, average or below average, and test results. She doesn't rush you or act like you are an inconvenience at all. She not only answers every question you have, she makes sure you fully understand what she's saying. I feel as though I can trust her and that in itself is invaluable.... She won't recommend testing she doesn't think you won't need
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
Be patient. She won't recommend testing she doesn't think you won't need and if she suggests waiting a few more months without additional testing, then listen to her advice.
Right now she recommends waiting a few more months before we start treatment.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
Clinic is clean and exactly what I expected. I was a little confused at the first visit, they wanted my husband and I to book at the same time, but we were put in two separate rooms and I wondered why it was important to book together?
$90 fertility check... haven't done IVF so unsure of costs
2 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Embryo Freezing
Tubal Blockage, Other
I truly can't think of any weaknesses. We wouldn't see anyone other than Dr. Dayal at this point. She's outstandingly communicative, thoughtful and treats you like a human being. She also has a great understanding of Reproductive Endocrinology and isn't an OB practicing fertility treatments...She saw me at each appointment and gave me all of the time that I needed...I think a new patient should know that they will have consistent care with consistent doctors and nurses, and that they will do whatever they can to help you
2 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Embryo Freezing
Tubal Blockage, Other
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
Ask as many questions as you need to be comfortable.
She saw me at each appointment and gave me all of the time that I needed.
I believe I did antagonist protocol. It worked well for me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
We worked with Amy and Jamie primarily, and absolutely loved both of them.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
I think a new patient should know that they will have consistent care with consistent doctors and nurses, and that they will do whatever they can to help you. But know that, like for me, it doesn't always mean success just because that is how infertility works.
10,500 for IVF, 3,600 for FET.
We loved that she preferred eSET when we had 5 day blasts that were PGS tested, to avoid twins.
Sher Fertility of Las Vegas
Las Vegas
1 IUI, IVF
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Immunological, Other
She [Dr. Molina Doyal] is a very knowledgeable doctor. She lays out all the pros and cons before treatment and even elaborate on each piece so you are comfortable and there is no confusion what the procedure and process entails.... She is very down to earth and is willing to explain and help you in any way. She has excellent bed side manners and is empathetic in your journey with you.
1 IUI, IVF
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Immunological, Other
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
She is a very knowledgeable doctor. She lays out all the pros and cons before treatment and even elaborate on each piece so you are comfortable and there is no confusion what the procedure and process entails.
You should definitely go with her on this journey.
Fluid ultrasounds, weekly checkup, following, lovenox, Lupton, dexamethasone.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of St. Louis. (Assigned nurse: Amanda )
Amanda is a very empathetic person. She is very prompt in responding to your phone calls or emails and is more than happy to go above and beyond to explain and help you in any way she can.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
They are very informative on procedure, billing, and concerns you may have and are very prompt in returning calls and setting up appointments.
$14,000 the first round and for ou frozen $6,000 our second
Male Factor, Immunological
She [Dr. Molina Dayal] was great! Very kind and gentle. Would of liked a little more communication when things did not go well with some possible explanations. She did a lot of traveling while I was a patient which at times was then hard to get answers.... Mary Kay [a nurse] would find answers when asked. Not always the best bed side manner. Jamie that worked there was awesome! Always upbeat and cheerful!
Male Factor, Immunological
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
She was great! Very kind and gentle. Would of liked a little more communication when things did not go well with some possible explanations. She did a lot of traveling while I was a patient which at times was then hard to get answers.
Ask lots of questions. Make sure you are comfortable.
The office was very worried about getting paid. Several times they wanted to collect money when I didn't owe anything.
Did the same regimen as before when we had our last child
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of St. Louis. (Assigned nurse: Mary Kay. )
Mary Kay would find answers when asked. Not always the best bed side manner. Jamie that worked there was awesome! Always upbeat and cheerful!
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of St. Louis.
Always worried about bills. Would always ask for payments and most of the time, I had already paid it.
Would have to pay approx 200 for all us prior to actual cycle. Extra for anesthesia.
Would transfer 2
Anovulation, Male Factor, Immunological
She's the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. She has lived through the struggle of infertility so she knows how it feels and that gives her the advantage. She is extremely involved in her patients treatment plans. She seems them every time they enter her office.... You will always feel like a person here. Everyone is so amazing and compassionate.... You won't regret seeing her
Anovulation, Male Factor, Immunological
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of St. Louis?
You won't regret seeing her
She has lived through infertility. She saw me every time I entered that office. Even if I wasn't there to see her, she still came and talked to me. She does every ultrasound and every test. She is involved in every aspect of your treatment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of St. Louis. (Assigned nurse: Merry-kay )
She always answered any questions I had within an hour (Email or phone call). Even the most ridiculous questions I had, she answered them with compassion and never made me feel like I was being crazy.
7600 for mini IVF