Medical SchoolU. of Michigan
FellowshipNorthwestern Memorial Hospital
475 Market Place
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
734-763-4323
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Molly Moravek to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 50%Neutral: 50%9

4.5

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
She [Dr. Moravek] has been great at the visits.. Although I feel like sometimes she is rushed. I usually hear back from her nurses [U of MI Center for Repro Med] instead of her though. ... I've been through all the testing and currently waiting on my husband's doctor to give him a date for his sperm retrievel ... Only to find out from my doctor that he was good to go and that there was no communication to my doctor about this. ...
How was your experience with Molly Moravek at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
I haven't actually met Dr. Randolph, I am being seen by another Doctor on his team that wasn't listed. Her name is Dr. Molly Moravak. She has been great at the visits.. Although I feel like sometimes she is rushed. I usually hear back from her nurses instead of her though.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Molly Moravek at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Be patient because they can't always get you in right away and if you have two different doctors for male infertility.. Make sure they communicate better than mine have been.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Molly Moravek at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
So far through the process the doctor's have been super kind and they have portal access online to ask questions and they have gotten back to me really fast everytime.
Describe the protocols Molly Moravek used in your cycles at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I haven't started any of the meds yet.. I've been through all the testing and currently waiting on my husband's doctor to give him a date for his sperm retrievel.. We are stuck until that is done which is frustrating.
They have been very compassionate and organized so far at my office that I go to. They are super nice and get me right back into the room right away everytime.
Describe your experience with University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Again be patient with getting quick appointments. I feel like it's a very busy place and sometimes you can feel lost in the shuffle. They are very good about giving you packets of information and explaining things. They are also very good at getting back to you and using the patient portal online to communicate. I like that you can get your test results and everything you need through that portal and that there is an app for it you can download on your phone. It's very efficient.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Molly Moravek at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
We are still in the process of figuring that out.. My insurance only covers basic things like the ultrasounds etc. They haven't given us any answers about specific costs which is frustrating but I don't think much of it is covered.
Describe Molly Moravek's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
We haven't gotten to that point yet.
What specific things went wrong at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Ann Arbor

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Molly Moravek at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.

We did IVF retrieval twice, and the second time she put me on a higher dosage in an attempt to get more eggs for better results. This worked good, as we got two more good embryos out of it. ... Just be prepared to not see Dr. Moravek a lot but trust her judgments. ... The overall experience so far has been good even with some disappointments along the way. Although my doctor wasn't always the one to see me or perform the surgeries, her staff [U of MI Ctr for Repro Med] was great in communicating with me about everything.
The overall experience so far has been good even with some disappointments along the way. Although my doctor wasn't always the one to see me or perform the surgeries, her staff was great in communicating with me about everything.
Just be prepared to not see Dr. Moravek a lot but trust her judgments.
They communicated quickly with me and always answered my questions quickly.
The nursing staff was amazing. They were always there to answer my questions and they responded back on the patient portal quickly!!
Strengths=communication with nurses and test results Weaknesses=sometimes not good communication between other offices (Male infertility section and my doctor) They do everything they can in an attempt to make it successful. They are also willing to work with people kn the financial side of things. Although its busy and there's a lot of patients, they take good care of you. I felt super comfortable and at ease for all the surgeries and everyone was really professional.
It was expensive. Our insurance did not cover the retrieval or transfer costs and some of the in between costs. So far we have paid out approximately $14000 and we haven't had the transfer yet.
My doctors approach was a single embryo because we did a frozen transfer with PGS testing so the chances were better with one.
Ann Arbor

It may seem like you're talking more frequently to a nurse but she [Dr. Moravek] is paying attention to all your results and making plans that will work for you...Antagonist protocol with ganirelix, 75 iu of gonal f and 75 iu of menpour (low dose) because of my PCOS and history of hyperstimulation on injections. Ovidrel trigger. Was on metformin prior to and during stims...was patient and kind. She answered all of my questions and called personally with test results. My cycles were tailored to my need and she took my preferences into account.
European, Middle Eastern
I highly recommend Dr Moravek. She made me feel personally taken care of, despite the larger clinic setting. She tailored my care to my needs and took my preferences into account. During my loss, she was very compassionate and empathetic. I felt very well cared for and confident in my treatment with her.
Trust her. It may seem like you're talking more frequently to a nurse but she is paying attention to all your results and making plans that will work for you.
Doctor Moravek was patient and kind. She answered all of my questions and called personally with test results. My cycles were tailored to my need and she took my preferences into account.
Excellent communication both on the phone and via internet portal. Very compassionate and empathetic.
Clinic is clean and runs efficiently. Almost all of my appointments were on time and expedient. Clinic staff are friendly and helpful. All procedures are done in the clinic which is very convenient and makes you feel like they are taking care of you and you're not a number.
Strong preference for eSET.
1 Embryo Freezing (cancer), IVF, Surrogacy
Cancer
Dr Moravek is great at her job. She was very upfront with all information pertinent to our situation, but delivered it in a personal, caring way. She is extremely knowledgeable about all facets of healthcare and how it fits her particular profession....everything was explained at the time and rationale was given. She used Menopur and Gonal-f for our treatments.... Our situation was remembered by everyone in the clinic every time we called or cane in.
1 Embryo Freezing (cancer), IVF, Surrogacy
Cancer
You’re in good hands!
Our situation was remembered by everyone in the clinic every time we called or cane in. They knew us by name and made us feel welcome, like we were their only patients.
We don’t remember a ton of details. However, everything was explained at the time and rationale was given. She used Menopur and Gonal-f for our treatments.
They are exceptional and personalize your care. We never felt like we were kept in the dark about any detail and they were on hand whenever needed. Very compasssinate!
Nothing that I can think of. They are great at scheduling and communication. The facilities are a bit plain and not overly decorated, but always clean. This is not important to us, however, and the “spa feel” of a clinic does not change the results of your outcome whatsoever anyways
Care covered under the Livestrong fertility grant. $5,000