Medical SchoolU. of Michigan
FellowshipNorthwestern Memorial Hospital
475 Market Place
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
734-763-4323
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Molly Moravek to a friend?

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
It may seem like you're talking more frequently to a nurse but she [Dr. Moravek] is paying attention to all your results and making plans that will work for you...Antagonist protocol with ganirelix, 75 iu of gonal f and 75 iu of menpour (low dose) because of my PCOS and history of hyperstimulation on injections. Ovidrel trigger. Was on metformin prior to and during stims...was patient and kind. She answered all of my questions and called personally with test results. My cycles were tailored to my need and she took my preferences into account.
European, Middle Eastern
How was your experience with Molly Moravek at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
I highly recommend Dr Moravek. She made me feel personally taken care of, despite the larger clinic setting. She tailored my care to my needs and took my preferences into account. During my loss, she was very compassionate and empathetic. I felt very well cared for and confident in my treatment with her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Molly Moravek at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Trust her. It may seem like you're talking more frequently to a nurse but she is paying attention to all your results and making plans that will work for you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Molly Moravek at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Doctor Moravek was patient and kind. She answered all of my questions and called personally with test results. My cycles were tailored to my need and she took my preferences into account.
Describe the protocols Molly Moravek used in your cycles at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Excellent communication both on the phone and via internet portal. Very compassionate and empathetic.
Describe your experience with University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Clinic is clean and runs efficiently. Almost all of my appointments were on time and expedient. Clinic staff are friendly and helpful. All procedures are done in the clinic which is very convenient and makes you feel like they are taking care of you and you're not a number.
Describe Molly Moravek's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Strong preference for eSET.
Ann Arbor

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Molly Moravek at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.

1 Embryo Freezing (cancer), IVF, Surrogacy
Cancer
Dr Moravek is great at her job. She was very upfront with all information pertinent to our situation, but delivered it in a personal, caring way. She is extremely knowledgeable about all facets of healthcare and how it fits her particular profession....everything was explained at the time and rationale was given. She used Menopur and Gonal-f for our treatments.... Our situation was remembered by everyone in the clinic every time we called or cane in.
1 Embryo Freezing (cancer), IVF, Surrogacy
Cancer
You’re in good hands!
Our situation was remembered by everyone in the clinic every time we called or cane in. They knew us by name and made us feel welcome, like we were their only patients.
We don’t remember a ton of details. However, everything was explained at the time and rationale was given. She used Menopur and Gonal-f for our treatments.
They are exceptional and personalize your care. We never felt like we were kept in the dark about any detail and they were on hand whenever needed. Very compasssinate!
Nothing that I can think of. They are great at scheduling and communication. The facilities are a bit plain and not overly decorated, but always clean. This is not important to us, however, and the “spa feel” of a clinic does not change the results of your outcome whatsoever anyways
Describe the costs associated with your care under Molly Moravek at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Care covered under the Livestrong fertility grant. $5,000