3.4

Molly Moravek works at

475 Market Place
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
734-763-4323

It may seem like you're talking more frequently to a nurse but she [Dr. Moravek] is paying attention to all your results and making plans that will work for you...Antagonist protocol with ganirelix, 75 iu of gonal f and 75 iu of menpour (low dose) because of my PCOS and history of hyperstimulation on injections. Ovidrel trigger. Was on metformin prior to and during stims...was patient and kind. She answered all of my questions and called personally with test results. My cycles were tailored to my need and she took my preferences into account.
Clinic [University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine - Ann Arbor] is clean and runs efficiently. Almost all of my appointments were on time and expedient. Clinic staff are friendly and helpful. All procedures are done in the clinic which is very convenient and makes you feel like they are taking care of you and you're not a number...Excellent communication [with nurses] both on the phone and via internet portal. Very compassionate and empathetic.
How was your experience with Molly Moravek at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
I highly recommend Dr Moravek. She made me feel personally taken care of, despite the larger clinic setting. She tailored my care to my needs and took my preferences into account. During my loss, she was very compassionate and empathetic. I felt very well cared for and confident in my treatment with her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Molly Moravek at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Trust her. It may seem like you're talking more frequently to a nurse but she is paying attention to all your results and making plans that will work for you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Molly Moravek at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Doctor Moravek was patient and kind. She answered all of my questions and called personally with test results. My cycles were tailored to my need and she took my preferences into account.
Describe the protocols Molly Moravek used in your cycles at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Excellent communication both on the phone and via internet portal. Very compassionate and empathetic.
Describe your experience with University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Clinic is clean and runs efficiently. Almost all of my appointments were on time and expedient. Clinic staff are friendly and helpful. All procedures are done in the clinic which is very convenient and makes you feel like they are taking care of you and you're not a number.
Describe Molly Moravek's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Strong preference for eSET.
Ann Arbor
1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
Surrogacy With Other Docs
Dr Moravek is great at her job. She was very upfront with all information pertinent to our situation, but delivered it in a personal, caring way. She is extremely knowledgeable about all facets of healthcare and how it fits her particular profession....everything was explained at the time and rationale was given. She used Menopur and Gonal-f for our treatments.... Our situation was remembered by everyone in the clinic every time we called or cane in.
They [U of MI Ctr for ReproMed] are great at scheduling and communication. The facilities are a bit plain and not overly decorated, but always clean....They are exceptional and personalize your care. We never felt like we were kept in the dark about any detail and they were on hand whenever needed. Very compasssinate!...Our situation was remembered by everyone in the clinic every time we called or cane in. They knew us by name and made us feel welcome, like we were their only patients.
You’re in good hands!
We don’t remember a ton of details. However, everything was explained at the time and rationale was given. She used Menopur and Gonal-f for our treatments.
Nothing that I can think of. They are great at scheduling and communication. The facilities are a bit plain and not overly decorated, but always clean. This is not important to us, however, and the “spa feel” of a clinic does not change the results of your outcome whatsoever anyways
Describe the costs associated with your care under Molly Moravek at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Care covered under the Livestrong fertility grant. $5,000
None.

4 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
She [Dr. Molly Movarek] is knowledgeable and kind. She listens to the patient and treats them as individuals. I have not done retrieval cycles with her, only FETs, so my perspective isn't as comprehensive as it could be. But still, I have had a great impression and would recommend her...She is honest and caring...We've done estrace with high doses that led to success during a prior FET cycle. She is also willing to use adjunct meds...She has excellent bedside manner, listens to my concerns, and comes up with a tailored treatment plan and strategy that meets my personal needs.
[University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine] is a good clinic with kind, knowledgeable providers. I think it would be helpful to be assigned to a particular nurse. If I was, I didn't know it, since different nurses responded to my portal messages...We've done estrace with high doses that led to success during a prior FET cycle. She [Dr. Moravek] is also willing to use adjunct meds...I wasn't assigned to a particular nurse. In general, they are nice.
She is knowledgeable and kind. She listens to the patient and treats them as individuals. I have not done retrieval cycles with her, only FETs, so my perspective isn't as comprehensive as it could be. But still, I have had a great impression and would recommend her.
She is honest and caring.
I have only done FETs with Dr. Moravek. We've done estrace with high doses that led to success during a prior FET cycle. She is also willing to use adjunct meds.
I wasn't assigned to a particular nurse. In general, they are nice.
Michigan is a good clinic with kind, knowledgeable providers. I think it would be helpful to be assigned to a particular nurse. If I was, I didn't know it, since different nurses responded to my portal messages.
I'm not sure
What specific things went wrong at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?