Monica Pasternak

FellowshipCornell
San Fran
1 Daniel Burnham Court
San Francisco, CA 94109
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Monica Pasternak to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Spring Fertility to a friend?
2020
She [Dr. Monica Pasternak] is compassionate, but direct; quick but very thorough. She clearly takes her work seriously but doesn’t take herself too seriously - she would always ask about my life outside of the clinic and tell me about hers. It put me at ease and made the whole thing feel more normal...We did IVF - we’ve done one round and we’re on hold to start our second (waiting for the shelter in place to lift). My treatment was pretty typical, per my understanding, and quick. I met dr Pasternak on 2/4 and had my retrieval on 3/7.
I was really impressed with the staff [at Spring Fertility]. I felt very well taken care of and thought all communication was timely and thorough while also feeling human...Really strong communication, availability of appointments, and overall friendly competent staff across all professions. I also appreciated that I could send one email and reach everyone at once. Every appointment was on time and I was in and out as quickly as possible...We did IVF - we’ve done one round and we’re on hold to start our second (waiting for the shelter in place to lift). My treatment was pretty typical, per my understanding, and quick. I met dr Pasternak on 2/4 and had my retrieval on 3/7.
2020
How was your experience with Monica Pasternak at Spring Fertility?
She is compassionate, but direct; quick but very thorough. She clearly takes her work seriously but doesn’t take herself too seriously - she would always ask about my life outside of the clinic and tell me about hers. It put me at ease and made the whole thing feel more normal.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Monica Pasternak at Spring Fertility?
Be direct with what you want and she’ll be direct in telling you how to get that
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Monica Pasternak at Spring Fertility?
Dr Pasternak was immediately relatable - kind, direct, and thorough without being pretentious. I felt at ease right away, like she was on my side and smart about what she was suggesting.
Describe the protocols Monica Pasternak used in your cycles at Spring Fertility and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Markie )
I was really impressed with the staff. I felt very well taken care of and thought all communication was timely and thorough while also feeling human
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Monica Pasternak at Spring Fertility.
I have great insurance so I paid almost nothing out of pocket
Monica Pasternak
Spring Fertility
San Fran

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Monica Pasternak at Spring Fertility.