Available by cell phone
FellowshipU. of South Carolina
875 Meadows Road
Boca Raton, FL 33486
1 561 368-5500
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Moshe Peress to a friend?

7.1

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend BocaFertility IVF Center to a friend?
2016 - 2019
3 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
did one frozen cycle with donor eggs due to advanced age [with Dr. Peress]. And was successful. Had my twins and could not be happier...is not only a great doctor but also very compassionate and professional. He is honest and gives you a real sense that he cares. However, at first he will be more about the science and very factual. He covers all possibilities and aspects of your treatment very thoroughly.
2016 - 2019
European, Latino
3 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Moshe Peress at BocaFertility IVF Center?
Dr. Peress is not only a great doctor but also very compassionate and professional. He is honest and gives you a real sense that he cares. However, at first he will be more about the science and very factual. He covers all possibilities and aspects of your treatment very thoroughly.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Moshe Peress at BocaFertility IVF Center?
Not to be discouraged at the facts and science - its just the nature of covering all the bases. Take what he recommends and asses and follow knowing that you are in great hands.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Moshe Peress at BocaFertility IVF Center?
His nurses and staff were professional and compassionate.
Describe the protocols Moshe Peress used in your cycles at BocaFertility IVF Center and their degree of success.
WE tried 2 or 3 IUI's at age 41-42 ; followed by two IVF's with own eggs, he did mention my thyroid was slightly elevated which may have been the cause for unsuccessful treatments -but at the time did not want to go on synthroid. Took a year off after last failed IVF , went to an integrative doctor that put me on armour thyroid and checked on nutritional panel etc, went back to Dr. Peress and did one frozen cycle with donor eggs due to advanced age. And was successful. Had my twins and could not be happier.
Describe your experience with your nurse at BocaFertility IVF Center. (Assigned nurse: Amy , Veronica, Ceara, Xiomara)
All the nurses were excellent and professional . Very compassionate.
Describe your experience with BocaFertility IVF Center.
Strengths: patient care, professionalism, organized, compassionate, understanding. I don't know if it would be considered a weakness but having done a nutrional panel and more thorough blood work with an integrative doctor did helped me get my body in synch for future treatments with Dr. Peress. So, I suppose having the convenience of having that done with him would have been nice. But at the same time having another doctors opinion available did make me feel confident in going back to Dr. Peress for my last and final successful treatment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Moshe Peress at BocaFertility IVF Center.
IUI $2,500-$3,500 IVF-$15,000-$20,000 Donor egg-$30K
Boca Raton

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Moshe Peress at BocaFertility IVF Center.

2017 - 2019
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Perress did all my fertility testing before helping us reach our decision to choose IVF. He met with us and discussed the process. He is not in a rush to get you through the process, he takes his time with meds, freezing embryos, etc...is agreeable to transferring up to two embryos...I have been a patient of Dr. Perress for a while now. I have had multiple setbacks in my fertility journey. Dr. Perress was there and continues to be there each step of the way. Each appointment he greets me with a smile and encourages me through the process.
2017 - 2019
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Moshe Peress at BocaFertility IVF Center?
Trust him and stay the course. He is amazing at what he does and will be there when/if you need him.
Not only was I treated like a human I was treated like family. Everyone in the office calls my husband and I by name when we walk in and we feel so comfortable just being in the building.
Describe your experience with your nurse at BocaFertility IVF Center. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
I cannot day enough about Amy. She has been with me since day 1 of my IVF journey. She is accessible to me (and my husband) whenever we need her. She is just a call or text message away. I would not have made it to where I am in my journey without Amy’s love and support. I don’t think there is a better support system out there than Amy!
Describe your experience with BocaFertility IVF Center.
There are only amazing things to say about Boca Fertility. From the moment you walk in the door you are greeted with the smiling face of Barbara and relaxing music playing in the background. Each and every nurse calls you by name and reassures you though the process. I have personally had the pleasure of working with Veronica, Xiomara, Ceara, Jennie and Amy. Each and every one of them is amazing. The Embryologists Patricia and Dr. Matilsky are also amazing. The special touches in the office are also well appreciated. Sharon takes particular attention to provide each patient with the extras. I truly value each person who has cheered me on through my fertility journey and feel that they have all become a part of my family. I don’t want to graduate.
The cost of IVF includes one retrieval and a transfer. Everything is included in those fees. Any additional transfers are an additional fee.
Describe Moshe Peress's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at BocaFertility IVF Center.
Dr. Perress is agreeable to transferring up to two embryos.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Unexplained
He [Dr. Moshe Peress] is caring and kind in a human way, but also very honest...He did not recommend PGS because of my previous experience of the embryos dissolving. I had a thin lining, so we froze both embryos in order to build up my lining using estrogen and baby aspirin. Once he felt that my lining was adequate, he transferred one embryo... Dr. Peress recommended that if we do not experience a natural pregnancy within a few months, we will try IUI with extra folic acid and more estrogen. We plan to try that within the next few months.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Unexplained
How was your experience with Moshe Peress at BocaFertility IVF Center?
Dr. Peress is smart, thoughtful, warm, and compassionate. He will tell you if he feels that the chances are slim, and give you ideas of what he thinks would be the best course of treatment without making you feel stupid or in the dark. He will always be honest - good or bad, and will always give you the care you need on a personal level. The fact that he tries to be at EVERY single ultrasound made me feel like a human being and reassured that he was doing everything he could to make my cycle successful.
He might be blunt, but he has seen everything and he wants you to be successful, not just to take your money and break your heart. He is caring and kind in a human way, but also very honest.
Dr. Peress and his nurses and staff treated me like I was a member of their family. They were honest and caring. They celebrated with me when I found out I was pregnant, and grieved with me when I miscarried. Dr. Peress is warm and caring in a field where I've found doctors that were exactly the opposite.
I came to Dr. Peress with a previous diagnosis of Diminished Ovarian Reserve and a horrible experience at a different clinic where I had 7 embryos dissolve before reaching the PGS stage. He recommended IVF with ICSI. I went through my stim cycle and he retrieved 8 eggs. There were 3 embryos formed, and by day 5, one had dissolved. They froze one embryo on Day 5, and one on Day 6. He did not recommend PGS because of my previous experience of the embryos dissolving. I had a thin lining, so we froze both embryos in order to build up my lining using estrogen and baby aspirin. Once he felt that my lining was adequate, he transferred one embryo. The embryo implanted, and I found out I was pregnant for the first time! We did progesterone injections intramuscularly for the week before the transfer, and throughout the entire pregnancy. At our 6 week ultrasound, we did hear a heartbeat, but Dr. Peress was unhappy with the size of the embryo and felt that it would stop growing. It did, and on week 7, the heartbeat was gone. Dr. Peress recommended a D&C, and sent the embryo for genetic testing. The lab came back that the embryo had Trisomy 16, and would most likely not have made it past birth if it did make it that far. We did see the miscarriage as a blessing. We took a break to try to relieve my body from the hormones and my brain from all of the stress. About 6 months later, we decided to transfer the second embryo. We did, and again, success! However, again at about 7 weeks, the embryo stopped growing, and at about 9 weeks, no heartbeat. We again had a D&C, but this time, the embryo came back NORMAL. My OBGYN sent me for a thrombophilia workup, and the blood tests all came back normal, except that I had low folic acid. That takes us to now. We have been trying on our own, and Dr. Peress recommended that if we do not experience a natural pregnancy within a few months, we will try IUI with extra folic acid and more estrogen. We plan to try that within the next few months.
Describe your experience with your nurse at BocaFertility IVF Center. (Assigned nurse: Amy Svorninich)
Amy is the most compassionate, positive, thoughtful nurse (person) I have ever met! She is so communicative and will hear me out when I am having a meltdown or a celebration. Amy is honest and will tell me everything I need to know. She is like a friend while also always being professional. She will go above and beyond to help you try to get pregnant!
Describe your experience with BocaFertility IVF Center.
It is hard for me not to compare this clinic with my first clinic, where I had a horrible experience. This clinic met my expectations above and beyond what I thought was possible. From the moment you walk in the door, they are friendly and organized. The office is clean and the nurses and staff are 100% professional. They consider your physical, emotional, and financial needs, and will do anything they can do make this incredibly stressful experience as comfortable and successful as possible.
I believe my IVF cycle cost around $18,000 plus some extra meds. The first transfer was included in that price. The second transfer was an additional $5,000 plus meds.
We asked for just one embryo to be transferred as we only had two, and Dr. Peress agreed.

Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Other
I felt like he [Dr. Peress] cared at the very beginning, first meeting. Things changed after that though....During my HSG I was all alone in the room because of radiation and he didn't even wait for me to be sitting up straight before he said, "You'll never get pregnant, you'll have to do IVF." (My tubes were blocked and diseased apparently) I was devastated and didn't have my support with me in the room and had the iodine oozing out of me as I tried not to cry.
Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Other
How was your experience with Moshe Peress at BocaFertility IVF Center?
I knew many people who loved Dr. Peress. I personally felt like he was very impatient with me after my initial visit. During my HSG I was all alone in the room because of radiation and he didn't even wait for me to be sitting up straight before he said, "You'll never get pregnant, you'll have to do IVF." (My tubes were blocked and diseased apparently) I was devastated and didn't have my support with me in the room and had the iodine oozing out of me as I tried not to cry. I wasn't expecting that news at all-it was a complete shock and he was not compassionate in the least. I came back and did my SIS and he found cysts and polyps but told me he would just "clean it up when we started IVF" and seemed impatient with my questions. My husband and I had a final 3rd appointment to talk about everything and ask questions. I asked why I still had regular periods if my eggs weren't going into my uterus and he was really short with me and just repeated, "You DON'T have regular periods." which didn't make sense to me because I got a period ever 28 days and previous bloodwork showed I 'ovulated' so I just didn't understand. He didn't have my egg quality or genetics tested and just said I would have to do IVF. Before we left he had an embryologist talk to my husband and I about changing our diet and losing weight and that maybe that would work 'miracles' for us. It was very awkward considering I had been told my tubes were blocked and diseased and there were cysts and polyps that would hinder pregnancy as well. We left feeling confused and hurt and we didn't go back.
I'm sure he's good at what he does but be prepared for bluntness and little compassion.
I loved our initial meeting and drinking "fertili-tea." I felt like he cared at the very beginning, first meeting. Things changed after that though.
I didn't follow through with any treatments-just diagnosis tests with Dr. Peress.
I felt like I saw a different nurse each time and talked to different people on the phone each time. Once someone (a receptionist?) came in with a dog and it kept barking and the nurses were yelling at her and each other. It just seemed very hectic.
Describe your experience with BocaFertility IVF Center.
The overall ambiance is nice, they play calming music and advertise an app for meditation. Everything is clean and nice looking. They provide toiletries in the bathroom and it is nicely decorated so you don't feel like you're in a creepy hospital bathroom. They offer "fertili-tea" which is cute when you have your first appointment.
We were told it was around $20,000 and that we should wait until we had insurance coverage with my husband's job because she "knew someone who worked there and had the insurance." She didn't actually look it up to give us accurate information.
I know there are embryologists in the clinic at Boca Fertility which is different than other clinics but I don't remember Dr. Peress's approach.
Boca Raton

Dr. Peress is the only doctor in this clinic, which I thought would be a good thing. He is just too busy. I truly believe he uses the same protocol for every patient no matter what the diagnosis. He never explained the why just that I needed IVF and handed me a packet with billing information. When asking questions regarding tailoring the plan to my diminished ovarian reserve, he just said, “I don’t do that.” He never explained why, which left me feeling confused and not very confident.
How was your experience with Moshe Peress at BocaFertility IVF Center?
Don’t be blinded by the beautiful office.
The first visit was lovely, I was even served tea. The following appointments he was clueless as to my plan of care. He even forgot what he told me two days before. He even asked me,”Who told you that?” When I responded, “you did!” He asked the nurse to confirm and sure enough it was written in my chart.
I was on clomid for 5 days followed by 4 injections of Gonal-F (I want to say 75mg). I only had 2 follicles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at BocaFertility IVF Center.
The nurses seemed very professional.
Describe your experience with BocaFertility IVF Center.
The clinic is beautiful. I would say “spa like” in appearance. They even served tea at our first appointment which was super special feeling. After that, I felt like a stranger every time I went in. I had to remind him what our plan was. This left me feeling quite hopeless. I also got the impression that he uses the same protocol with everyone. Not a lot of sensitivity and compassion at this clinic.
Our IUI’s were about $400 each. I was on infectable meds so that increased the price as well. Total for our injectable IUI cycle was $3,500.
Boca Raton

Dr. Peress is very intelligent and pragmatic while still being sensitive to his patients. He has alot of experience and has the tendency of most veteran physicians to not explain every single detail but convey the general course and purpose of treatment. You get the feeling that everything is being handled and you shouldn't over analyze every detail. He answers questions with great confidence and doesn't sugarcoat things -- but he's not cold either. He saw me through a natural m/c, 3 failed IUI's and a vanishing twin, and he was sensitive to all of those situations.
How was your experience with Moshe Peress at BocaFertility IVF Center?
Ask questions if you have any! Some people might feel he doesn't explain what it's going on with the treatment in as great detail as they might like, but he's happy to provide more detailed insight if you ask questions. He just doesn't want the patient to stress out over the medical nuances and reasoning -- that's his job. He's much more of an old school physician who gives you the feeling everything is going to be handled.
I felt like everyone in the clinic knew me and was rooting for me -- it's smaller so you get to know the staff and doctor very well. By the time of my IVF cycle, they knew me by name and now when I drop by with my little girl to say hi, they all are excited and happy to see us. It felt more like they were my team rather than just healthcare providers.
He called the IUI cycles mini-stim/ovulation induction --- we did those first since we were unexplained. I only went through 1 IVF cycle and went with his basic protocol since there was no reason to think anything needed to be changed (I had responded well during the IUI cycles). We did a freeze-all cycle since he recommended frozen transfers over fresh; he feels they are providing better results to his patients. The medications used during the IVF cycle were pretty standard -- Gonal-F, follistim, pregnyl trigger shot, etc. Same for the FET cycle -- menopur, estrogen patches, progesterone oil, etc. I did end up being allergic to the progesterone oil and they quickly changed it to a special compounded one with ethyl oleate rather than sesame oils.
Amy is smart but very sensitive to her patients. She was quick to communicate results, directions and to offer reassurance. The other nursing staff were also friendly and reassuring, and they were definitely sensitive to everything. You get to know everyone by name there and it feels like a team or family rooting you on.
Describe your experience with BocaFertility IVF Center.
Strengths are that it's a smaller clinic so you get to know everyone and they get to know you -- and you are not passed around to different doctors. Weaknesses would be that since it is a single RE clinic, you may not get different opinions on treatment unless you seek them out elsewhere. It's definitely important to be your own advocate but to also trust the doctor's experience. It's perfect for patients who want a more "hands off" approach (they don't want to analyze every detail of the cycles) but might be frustrating to someone who really wants to know all of the details and reasoning behind treatments.
Each IUI cycle ended up to be around 3k with meds included; the IVF cycle was around 10k for the retrieval and transfer clinic fees (1 transfer) plus another 7k for the meds and another 1k or so for anesthesia during the transfer. I felt the costs were reasonable in comparison to other clinics. Additional transfers could be done at 2.6k.
Single transfer was recommended but I asked to do a double transfer and they agreed to it. I was given information of the risks of multiples, etc.

2 IUI, 5 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Dr. Peress does not think outside the box, he sticks to only things he knows and from our experience doesn't want to try and figure things out. He's cold and seems like he really doesn't care...He is not up to date with advanced science.
2 IUI, 5 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
He is not up to date with advanced science.
It was routine for Dr. Peress he is cold and distant.
The staff is actually very nice and helpful. My IVF nurse really cared and was knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with BocaFertility IVF Center.
The office is beautiful, clean and they have a chair massage every Monday in the office but after you are impressed it's not about the office its about how competent Dr. Peress is with treating you and being successful.
IVF $28,000