U. of Iowa

Sunnyvale
550 Lakeside Dr
Sunnyvale, CA 94085

Treated 2016
With Dr. Tran, we tried 4 cycles of Clomid with no success then 1 cycle of Letrozole which led to no pregnancy. ... Dr. Tran was very knowledgeable of the treatments and explained everything that we can anticipate with each treatment. ... My husband and I, who are relatively new to any fertility treatments, were skeptical of what can be done for us. Dr. Tran made us feel comfortable and explained options we could pursue.
Clinic [Spring Fertility] was very beautiful; modern and made me feel as if I was in a spa. ... The staff were friendly and always smiling. ... There was snacks and beverages for patients in the waiting area. ... Customer service was definitely above par. ... With Dr. Tran, we tried 4 cycles of Clomid with no success then 1 cycle of Letrozole which led to no pregnancy.
How was your experience with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility?
Dr. Tran was very knowledgeable of the treatments and explained everything that we can anticipate with each treatment. He explained them so my husband was able to understand. We always left the office visit feeling hopeful and comfortable to Dr. Tran's expertise and guidance.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Nam Tran at Spring Fertility?
Ask questions, express your concern, and be hopeful.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility?
Describe the protocols Nam Tran used in your cycles at Spring Fertility and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Clinic was very beautiful; modern and made me feel as if I was in a spa. There was snacks and beverages for patients in the waiting area. The staff were friendly and always smiling. Customer service was definitely above par.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Nam Tran at Spring Fertility.
We mainly paid copayment for each visit, I believe was $65 per visit. Then paid the copayment for each prescription and ultrasound.
Nam Tran