REACH

Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolU. of North Carolina
Cornelius
19475 Old Jetton Road
Cornelius, NC 28031
888-551-0874
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Nancy Teaff to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.5
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend REACH to a friend?
2005 - 2012
She was very thorough, and caring. I had total confidence in her ability to help me achieve my goal of becoming pregnant. Never had any issues with her or the office [REACH - Charlotte] ...I never felt rushed when visiting her, all the office staff [REACH - Charlotte] were always courteous and caring... I did start off using Clomid, then injectibles and eventually moved onto IVF. I feel she was open to doing what I wanted, while also using her education and experience to make recommendations.
2005 - 2012
How was your experience with Nancy Teaff at REACH?
She was very thorough, and caring. I had total confidence in her ability to help me achieve my goal of becoming pregnant. Never had any issues with her or the office and I would definitely have used her again had I wanted to try and have another child.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Nancy Teaff at REACH?
Ask a lot of questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Nancy Teaff at REACH?
I never felt rushed when visiting her, all the office staff were always courteous and caring.
Describe the protocols Nancy Teaff used in your cycles at REACH and their degree of success.
I was a patient of hers 17 years ago, so I don't remember too many of the details. I did start off using Clomid, then injectibles and eventually moved onto IVF. I feel she was open to doing what I wanted, while also using her education and experience to make recommendations.
They were very nice and caring.
Describe your experience with REACH.
The clinic was fairly small when I went there 17 years ago. I believe they have grown quite a bit, so I would recommend asking questions and being involved in your treatment so that you don't feel like you are getting personalized care.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Nancy Teaff at REACH.
I don't recall what the costs were for the drugs and IUI's, but the cost of IVF was close to $10,000.
2011 - 2014
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
If you're looking for a very clinical and smart Doctor no one is better [than Nancy Teaff]. I am not a "high maintenance" type of patient so if you are that type I'm not sure how you would do. I was very realistic about my chances of getting pregnant in my 40's but not all women are which probably effects their expectations of the doctor.
2011 - 2014
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Nancy Teaff at REACH?
Dr. Teaff is very smart and knows the literature and is very knowledgeable about the latest procedures. My husband and I connected with her very well and she was very compassionate about my situation. She gave me all the options and did everything possible.
If you're looking for a very clinical and smart Doctor no one is better. I am not a "high maintenance" type of patient so if you are that type I'm not sure how you would do. I was very realistic about my chances of getting pregnant in my 40's but not all women are which probably effects their expectations of the doctor.
Nurses and Dr. Teaff were wonderful
Nursing staff was very compassionate and helpful.
Describe your experience with REACH.
Good practice. You see various providers during monitoring some are better than others.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at REACH.
it was pretty efficient. some days longer wait than others.