7.3

Livingston
94 Old Short Hills Road
Livingston, NJ 07039

Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Cekleniak was extremely warm and compassionate. She took the time to explain everything to me, and was happy to answer every question and repeat it for me. She was honest and I felt looked out for my best interest. One time when I asked for her to call me, she called back within 20 minutes. When we needed time to make a decision, she let us have it and did not pressure us on what to do- she only gave us her recommendation. I did not see her often during monitoring, but she assured me that she was the one reviewing my charts every day.
The clinic [Institute for Repro Med] is extremely large, and when you go for monitoring so often, you feel like a number. But as you start to go more often, the doctors (and staff) become more familiar with you and start to know your name or specifics on your body/case....For the most part, they are fast- but when it gets really crowded- you might wait for a long time. In the course of 6 months, there were 3 mornings where I had to wait over an hour because the doctor was late.
How was your experience with Natalie A. Cekleniak at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Natalie A. Cekleniak at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
If you are looking with good bedside manner who is kind, warm and compassionate- she is the right choice for you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Natalie A. Cekleniak at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
The clinic is extremely large, and when you go for monitoring so often, you feel like a number. But as you start to go more often, the doctors (and staff) become more familiar with you and start to know your name or specifics on your body/case.
Describe the protocols Natalie A. Cekleniak used in your cycles at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas and their degree of success.
We tried three medicated IUIs at first, with increasing dosage of Gonal F. We then moved on to an IVF cycle with the maximum dose (300) of Gonal F with cetrotide. Unfortunately, I only created 2 follicles. So the next time, we moved on to Gonal F with microdose lupron twice a day and that resulted in 10 follicles, with 7 eggs retrieved, 5 of which were mature.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas. (Assigned nurse: Lourdes and Anne)
Almost all of the time they responded to me quickly and took the time to give me all of the answers I needed. The only time I was frustrated was after my retrieval, I didn't hear from them for 2 days.
Describe your experience with Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
It depends on the day. Most days it was a well oiled machine and I was able to get out quickly. There were at least three times within 6 months where the dr was so late, I was there for over an hour and a half.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Natalie A. Cekleniak at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
IVF is $12,000 at this clinic
Describe Natalie A. Cekleniak's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
No comments
Livingston
She [Dr. Cekleniak] told us we could only do eset. She did not offer to transfer mosaic with 5aa embryo ... She called me when it was bad news. I always felt like she cared and was rooting for us. ... Loved her. Was reluctant to leave irms but after 3 retrievals, she was not going to change anything about protocol. She did not suggest anything different like vitamins or accupunture so I went somewhere for 2 opinion
I liked the receptionist area [at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas]. They were warm and caring. The staff doing the blood test are very welcoming and nice. There is a rotation of doctors for monitoring. All of them rotate throughout all the locations. You never know which doctor will be there until you arrive ... Agonist protocol. We used 2 most aggressive with lupron, cetrocide. Cycle 1 and 3 were best embryo grade but negative pregnancy rates
For any doctor, have an idea of different avenues for treatment from the beginning. Be told about donor eggs or sperm from day 1.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas. (Assigned nurse: Michelle lowe)
Very informative and caring. Loved that after phone call and there was a portal that had info there
I liked the receptionist area. They were warm and caring. The staff doing the blood test are very welcoming and nice. There is a rotation of doctors for monitoring. All of them rotate throughout all the locations. You never know which doctor will be there until you arrive
Well oiled machine during the week. Weekend could be busy
Out of pocket pgs testing, biopsy, storage of embryos, freezing
She told us we could only do eset. She did not offer to transfer mosaic with 5aa embryo
Hoboken
Treated 2014 - 2016
Investment Banker
She [Dr Cekleniak] is very empathetic and even when she delivers hard news, she doesn't shrink away from it....Stick it out. Her staff is horrible, but she herself is great....Had trouble talking to the doctors direly [at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at St. Barnabas]. Had to go through the finance rep and she was awful...Office is a little "exposed" so if you're trying to be discrete you may have some difficulty.
She is very empathetic and even when she delivers hard news, she doesn't shrink away from it.
Stick it out. Her staff is horrible, but she herself is great.
Dr C took time to listen and acknowledged my human need.
Still going thru.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas. (Assigned nurse: Mishia)
A bit flippant and cold.
What specific things went wrong at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
Had trouble talking to the doctors direly. Had to go through the finance rep and she was awful.
Hackensack