Available by cell phone
ResidencyUniversity of Texas
FellowshipUniversity of North Carolina
2200 Park Bend Drive
Austin, TX 78758
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Natalie Crawford to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Austin Fertility Institute to a friend?
When first researching her [Dr. Natalie Crawford], I didn't like her strong social media presence and the fact that she talked about patients (without mentioning their names) on social media...My first consultation was OK. During one point in the consultation I got upset (Infertility is emotional people, but I'm preaching to the choir, you all know this.). Dr. Crawford just kept talking and didn't stop to address my emotions. This should have been my first red flag.
How was your experience with Natalie Crawford at Aspire Fertility/ RMA of Texas?
Summary: Dr. Crawford has poor bedside manner when dealing with emotional patients. My OGBYN referred me to Dr. Crawford. When first researching her, I didn't like her strong social media presence and the fact that she talked about patients (without mentioning their names) on social media. I also lived over an hour away from her office, so it would be a pain to make the trip often; however, my OGBYN loved her so I decided to give her a try. My first consultation was OK. During one point in the consultation I got upset (Infertility is emotional people, but I'm preaching to the choir, you all know this.). Dr. Crawford just kept talking and didn't stop to address my emotions. This should have been my first red flag. However, I let it go with the thought that maybe she thought if she just kept talking I would be able to pull myself together and we could move forward. I came back for my second appointment for my husband to do a semen analysis (SA). Once his SA was complete, Dr. Crawford would be able to go over next steps with us. During my previous visit, I mentioned to Dr. Crawford, my fertility coach, and other staff how uncomfortable my husband would be giving the SA. Even leading up to our appointment, I spoke back and forth with office staff on the possibility of him doing it at home and bringing his sample in. Ultimately, he decided to do the analysis in the office because we were concerned with the 1 hour time frame that we had to get the sample to the lab (remember, we live 1 hour away) . The day of our appointment, they placed my husband in a room right by the nurses desk and the waiting room. He could hear every word the nurses said, every person who checked in at the desk, and even when they called me back to our consultation room. Why would they have not taken notes about how uncomfortable I told him he would be and placed him in the room furthest away from everyone? Instead, they placed him in the least private of all the SA rooms. Unfortunately, he was not able to provide a SA. We then waited on Dr. Crawford for our consultation. We were greeted by a nurse who said Dr. Crawford would not be able to see us today because my husband had not been able to provide a SA. I immediately start crying. First, We had driven an hour, how can she not just come into the room and talk to us and explain possible options (option 1: if his SA came back good. option 2: if it came back bad). Second, I'm her patient too, not just him. Come talk to me and my husband about what's going on with me and the blood work results from the last appointment. Because I got upset, the nurse went to get Dr. Crawford. As soon as she entered the room Dr. Crawford was on the defense. Instead of giving me a chance to talk and explain my concerns, she immediately started explain why it was unethical for her to treat us without his SA. Unfortunately, I tried to talk over her in order for me to express my concerns. Her response: "I feel like you are personally attacking me." UMMM.... WHAT?!? She then proceeded to say "It's unethical for me to f***ing take your money without his SA." So now she has refused to see us, said I was attacking her, and she cursed. I should have trusted my gut from my first consultation when she ignored me when I got upset and kept talking. Based on her reaction to my emotions at my second appointment, she clearly needs more work in how to properly deal with patient emotions. I needed a hug, a "it's going to be OK, here are next steps," not cursing and refusal to see me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Natalie Crawford at Aspire Fertility/ RMA of Texas?
Don't try to confront her, she'll curse and say you are personally attacking her.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility/ RMA of Texas.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Natalie Crawford at Aspire Fertility/ RMA of Texas.
$40 copay based on my insurance
What specific things went wrong at Aspire Fertility/ RMA of Texas?
Austin

Dr. Crawford was the best doctor I have seen since being diagnosed with PCOS at age 21. At this stage in my life of trying to become a mother, finding a doctor who would be understanding, yet honest, was most important. She explained every option for conception and even drew out the process on pieces of paper so we had a visual!... When I was diagnosed with DVT in the emergency room she was my advocate. She made me feel like I had someone in my corner the whole time and I will never be able to make her know how amazing that feels.
How was your experience with Natalie Crawford at Austin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Crawford was the best doctor I have seen since being diagnosed with PCOS at age 21. At this stage in my life of trying to become a mother, finding a doctor who would be understanding, yet honest, was most important. She explained every option for conception and even drew out the process on pieces of paper so we had a visual! At every visit she explained what was happening and didn’t rush me out of the office to get to her next patients. When I was diagnosed with DVT in the emergency room she was my advocate. She made me feel like I had someone in my corner the whole time and I will never be able to make her know how amazing that feels. Her bedside manner is unmatched and she truly connects with her patients on a level that can’t be taught in any medical institution.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Natalie Crawford at Austin Fertility Institute?
Don’t be afraid to talk to her. Be honest. She is not a doctor who can’t handle tears and crying. She is straight forward but comforting in every step of your journey.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Natalie Crawford at Austin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Crawford is a very patient centered physician. Her calm tone of voice as well as her thorough, yet simple, explanation of every step of the process made it easy for us to understand what was going to happen. She was quick to respond to questions without making me feel like a bother.
Describe the protocols Natalie Crawford used in your cycles at Austin Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
After my consult, she recommended that we go straight to IVF. This was because of my PCOS diagnosis and also because of my husband’s sperm analysis. We did hormone injections to produce follicles followed by egg retrieval, which produced 30 eggs. We did ICSI, which resulted in 18 frozen embryos.
The absolute best team of nurses I’ve ever met in an office. They know you by name and somehow they all keep up with your journey. They are all trained to do so many things to help out with your care. They are available for questions and can answer them all. They, just like Dr. Crawford, are soneasy to talk to. On my last visit I cried because I was going to miss the staff of nurses just as much as my doctor.
Describe your experience with Austin Fertility Institute.
The clinic is excellent. It’s small so you don’t feel overwhelmed and the staff make it personable. Never any long wait times and minimal paperwork. They are very accommodating to your schedule with appointments and make it easy to be seen. No weaknesses to report.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Austin Fertility Institute.
It was very easy to go in for monitoring. They did the appointments in the morning so it was convenient for me and my hectic work schedule. Visits were quick, usually in and out in about an hour. Never long waits or waiting room full of patients.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Natalie Crawford at Austin Fertility Institute.
$35 copay every visit
Austin Park Bend

Dr. Crawford is so incredibly compassionate, especially when delivering bad news. You could tell that it was difficult for her to even have to give us the bad news, but she answered every question we possibly could have had and was available via email....She welcomed our input even when it came to treatment protocols. For example, I responded very poorly to lupron and had a lot of side effects ... I felt hesitant to even discuss that I did not want to do another lupron cycle, but when I expressed my hesitation she agreed.
How was your experience with Natalie Crawford at Austin Fertility Institute?
She was extremely knowledgeable and could provide evidence behind almost everything as it related to IVF. I could not have asked for a better doctor to guide us through our first few cycles of IVF. She welcomed our input even when it came to treatment protocols. For example, I responded very poorly to lupron and had a lot of side effects ... I felt hesitant to even discuss that I did not want to do another lupron cycle, but when I expressed my hesitation she agreed. She was always upbeat and positive, but also realistic. After our first egg retrieval ended with only 1 embryo, we changed strategies from embryo banking to just trying to have 1 baby. I'm glad we were all on the same page the whole way through.
Ask her any questions that you may have, because her answers are based on extensive knowledge and will make you feel more at ease.
First was antagonist protocol with gonalF, menopur, ganirelex and ovidrel trigger. Made it to egg retrieval with 6 eggs retrieved, only 1 embryo (PGS abnormal). Due to concern that maybe the follicles were growing quickly and weren't used to the stimulation, OCP and lupron was added the 2nd cycle (started at 10 units, then tapered to 5). Also added HGH for possibly an increase in number of follicles. Had horrible side effects to lupron ... would feel feverish, chills, aches. There was only 1 dominant follicle so we did IUI that failed. 3rd cycle was the normal antagonist protocol with HGH. Follicles did not respond to medication at all and that cycle was cancelled.
Loved all of the nurses at AFI. Just like Dr. Crawford, they were knowledgeable and compassionate. The only downside was the difficulty in reaching them via phone because it is such a busy practice.
Describe your experience with Austin Fertility Institute.
Would have been nice to meet with a financial coordinator to walk us through the costs of IVF and how insurance related to our out of pocket costs. The lady who handles their insurance told us at our last visit that we needed to pay several thousand dollars out of pocket because our insurance benefits had run out, but we told her that we had an HRA and we also had a credit... and then she confirmed that (but only after we mentioned it). Loved that the lab was in house and they would even be able to run the labs on the weekends.
From what I can recall, each ultrasound monitoring appointment was around 180 (based on the contracted rate with my insurance), which was approx $1000 in the first cycle. The surgical center costs were the bulk of what we had to pay out of pocket. It was approximately $4000 for the egg retrieval/lab and $4000 for PGS testing.
What specific things went wrong at Austin Fertility Institute?
Austin Park Bend

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Natalie Crawford at Austin Fertility Institute.

She [Dr. Crawford] is incredibly knowledgable, up to date in the latest research/technology/procedures, personable, and upbeat without giving a false sense of hope...Dr. Crawford remembered exactly who we were each time we saw her...I ended up being one of the "lucky" folks to suffer from severe OHSS (even though my #s did not indicate I would be at risk), and she did not rest until I was feeling better, including communicating with me at 6am.
Ashkenazi Jewish, Prefer not to answer
How was your experience with Natalie Crawford at Austin Fertility Institute?
She is incredibly knowledgable, up to date in the latest research/technology/procedures, personable, and upbeat without giving a false sense of hope. Please see my comments under why I felt like a human for more specific examples.
Trust her. I didn't want to have the saline sonogram that she recommended because I had recently had an HSG performed elsewhere. While she was willing to work with me for 1 cycle without doing the sonogram as I was concerned about costs, I ultimately decided to trust her. Very glad I did as we found 2 uterine polyps that the HSG had not detected.
Dr. Crawford remembered exactly who we were each time we saw her - including what my career is and the fact that it might mean needing to schedule appointments at very specific times. She greeted us with a smile every time we saw her except for the times when we it was more appropriate to greet us with compassion during a difficult time in our treatment. I ended up being one of the "lucky" folks to suffer from severe OHSS (even though my #s did not indicate I would be at risk), and she did not rest until I was feeling better, including communicating with me at 6am. We always came in with a list of questions which were pleasantly answered, and yet Dr. Crawford managed to schedule her appointments with enough time inbetween to be respectful of our other time commitments - I rarely waited more than 15 minutes to be seen. They built their practice to recognize people have lives outside of this endeavor, making it possible to have blood drawn at their office rather than running around town. In addition to Dr. Crawford's incredible bedside manner, her support team was equally up to the task, answering questions with a pleasant demeanor, recognizing my severe needle anxiety and walking me through administrating it without judgment.
I forget the name of the protocol, but it included starting with birth control, then using Gonal F and menopur, later adding ganirelix, and using ovidrel as a trigger. This had to do with the fact that I ovulated regularly and she thought this would produce the highest quantity of eggs within a safe range. We ended up with 18 eggs harvested, 18 embryos being fertilized with ICSI, with 9 of them making it to day 5/6. We did a freeze all because even though my estrogen was below 3000, I still developed severe OHSS. We then elected to do a SET starting with Estrogen pill and patch and progesterone pill and crinone, switching to PIO after my progesterone levels were borderline (she likes them higher for IVF patients than what one might see if one conceived the old fashioned way to lower the risk of miscarriage.
Incredibly friendly. Sometimes the blood draw was more painful than how I've experienced it elsewhere, but the folks were very friendly and the convenience was worth it. Calls were always returned within 24 hours, paperwork requested for financial assistance filled out in a timely manner, questions pleasantly answered.
Describe your experience with Austin Fertility Institute.
Scheduling appointments and billing were super easy. Never felt like I was being upsold. The clinic they partner with is just next door and the team there was equally amazing, compassionate, and kind. We are incredibly grateful to the team at Viviere for how we were treated during my OHSS episode.
Procedures and Physician Fees: Follicle Monitoring- $1500, Oocyte Aspiration- $1500, Embryo Transfer- $750. ICSI included. Storage for first year included; $500 year after that. Vivere Health: Lab fee- $5250, Anesthesia fee- $500, Oocyte Retrieval- $1250, Embryo Transfer- $1250 Frozen Embryo Transfer- Ultrasounds and labs- $750, Embryo Transfer- $750 Austin Fertility Lab fee- $500 Facility Fees- $1250 Meds were approximately $6k for retrieval cycle and approximately $2k for FET.
Describe Natalie Crawford's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Austin Fertility Institute.
She didn't seem to have a strong preference; she explained the statistical likelihood of different outcomes. We felt fairly strongly about only transferring 1 embryo given my age, size, and the statistics she presented to us.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr Crawford is warm and caring. Me being a healthcare professional, she still explained every part of the procedure and answers all questions. She’s always positive and aggressive with treatment. She willing to work around schedules and offers great advice for timing issues...We had to freeze a sperm sample due to partner being out of the state during the IUI time. Blood work 2 weeks after the IUI for confirmation of the pregnancy. I had attempted clomid with my ob/gyn without succes so we bypassed that. We are on the second cycle and attempting same course of action.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Natalie Crawford at Austin Fertility Institute?
Do some research into the actual procedures. You won’t know what questions to ask unless you know a little bit about infertility.
Dr Crawford and her staff are so warm and welcoming, even on the busiest of days.
Ultrasound on cycle day 3. Femara oral on day 3-5. Follistim injections on day 4 and 5 then another ultrasound. Continued follistim day 6 & 7. Repeat ultrasound and IUI on day 14 of cycle. We had to freeze a sperm sample due to partner being out of the state during the IUI time. Blood work 2 weeks after the IUI for confirmation of the pregnancy. I had attempted clomid with my ob/gyn without succes so we bypassed that. We are on the second cycle and attempting same course of action.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Austin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Nicole)
Nurse was compassionate and informative.
Describe your experience with Austin Fertility Institute.
Strengths: knowledgeable, informative-all the staff and both doctors are great. Weakness: waiting time up to 2 hours. Waiting times can be long due to the number of appts scheduled. Weekend wait time is on the longer end.
$1250 for one IUI cycle. $500 for femara, follistim and ovidrel medications. $200 for consultation.
None
Austin Park Bend

She [Dr. Natalie Crawford] was very warm, explained answers to our basic science questions well, and helped us understand the plan with the highest chance of success. After a very quick miscarriage, she was incredibly gentle and gave us time and encouragement for when we were ready... She was very warm, very honest and straightforward about our options, and when we had a negative interaction right before a critical step, she came in and reassured us we were on the right path
How was your experience with Natalie Crawford at UNC Fertility?
She was very warm, explained answers to our basic science questions well, and helped us understand the plan with the highest chance of success. After a very quick miscarriage, she was incredibly gentle and gave us time and encouragement for when we were ready.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Natalie Crawford at UNC Fertility?
Be honest and ask any question, she'll answer and have your back.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Natalie Crawford at UNC Fertility?
Describe the protocols Natalie Crawford used in your cycles at UNC Fertility and their degree of success.
The dosage stayed relatively low and there was still very high growth. A cyst on one side of my ovaries actually came in handy because it reduced the overall number of eggs growing. The amount of drugs I was prescribed matched very well with what I ordered in advance so there was little to no wasted drugs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at UNC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Wendy Snyder )
Wendy was a godsend! She was my best friend, the shoulder to cry on, and biggest champion until handoff to the obgyn.
Describe your experience with UNC Fertility.
Strength was the quality of most of the staff. It is a teaching location, but I was a nerd who liked hearing what in-training fellows needed to know, and hear the thoughts of doctors out loud. The wait list is intimidating, especially if there's anything on the male side thay needs to be done.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Natalie Crawford at UNC Fertility.
I remember a really transparent talk with Jim the finance guy who explained my insurance was pretty awesome. Our total out of pocket for UNC was around $8k?
Describe Natalie Crawford's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at UNC Fertility.
They followed industry guidelines and only transferred one embryo the first time in a fresh cycle. Ethics guidelines gave us the option to put in 2 eggs the next time in a frozen transfer, and though one person we spoke to (for the first time), discouraged the two egg transfer, I was young, healthy, tall, and my husband had already raised twins, so what was one more set? We put in two eggs, they both grew, and it was a great experience.
Raleigh

I would listen to her [Dr. Natalie Crawford's] podcast As A Woman she discusses great topics and when you go in you know some of the lingo and what to expect...She went over every detail with me and made me feel more like a cousin than a patients. She asked me if I had any questions or concerns after every statement she would make...She has excellent bedside manner, for instance I had my hsg done and found out my left tube had hydrosalpinx. Dr. Crawford explained what that meant and gave me percentages on me getting pregnant naturally, went over the risk of not removing that tube and gave excellent analogies to help my husband and I understand. She is just amazing all around
I would listen to her podcast As A Woman she discusses great topics and when you go in you know some of the lingo and what to expect
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Natalie Crawford at Aspire Fertility/ RMA of Texas?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility/ RMA of Texas. (Assigned nurse: Collins Anderson)
Collins is the care coordinator and she is amazing! She kept me up to date on everything schedulers my appts and made sure she called to check in after
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility/ RMA of Texas.
Strengths would be it’s very open and huge, they have an acupuncture room and several consult, and sonogram rooms. Everyone makes you feel comfortable and you are checked in immediately and can have coffee while waiting
What specific things went wrong at Aspire Fertility/ RMA of Texas?
Austin

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Natalie Crawford at Aspire Fertility/ RMA of Texas.

Dr. Crawford’s bedside manner is great and she’s an upbeat person but we were not given extensive details or followed up with after failed iui’s.... She is a warm and inviting person. She gives the impression that she’s explaining everything but then you leave with a lot of questions. I do not like that there was no follow up after failed iui’s. She also always seemed to be in a hurry and appointments felt rushed.... Expect a long wait before appointment
How was your experience with Natalie Crawford at Austin Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Natalie Crawford at Austin Fertility Center?
Expect a long wait before appointment s and know what questions to ask.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Natalie Crawford at Austin Fertility Center?
I’d say both. Dr. Crawford’s bedside manner is great and she’s an upbeat person but we were not given extensive details or followed up with after failed iui’s.
Describe the protocols Natalie Crawford used in your cycles at Austin Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Unexplained infertility so recommended to do IUI.
Nursing staff seemed very disorganized and routinely forgot to send me home with things. They also charged us incorrectly once.
Describe your experience with Austin Fertility Center.
You check in at a closed sliding window. It’s strange because you sign in on a pad but it takes them a long time to look at it. The wait in the waiting room can be very long and the room is very small and cramped. Once you get called back, the nurses are nice and you are seen fairly promptly. Once seen, it feels rushed. Doctors are friendly but not a lot of attention to detail.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Natalie Crawford at Austin Fertility Center.
We paid $1500 both times for IUI.
Austin Fertility Center

Other, Unexplained
[ Dr. Crawford is] Very willing to work, trying to do the best outcomes. Sometimes had conflict about how far to push treatment and how quickly to scale up. I always felt like she was trying to do the very best. She tried to work around my schedule...Very willing to talk and explain things and answer questions...I used femara so far, to stimulate ovulation on the side that still had a fallopian tube, followed by intercourse. Have discussed other protocols but so far haven't tried that yet.
Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Natalie Crawford at Austin Fertility Institute?
I wouldn't have any concern. The same as pretty much any other infertility doctor. I don't know that I would recommend her for someone that absolutely had to have kid glove treatment.
Very willing to talk and explain things and answer questions.
staff is kind of hard to get a hold of. Appointments are scheduled optimistically and frequently run late. Nursing line always goes to voicemail. They do call back and answer questions, but can never get a hold of them.
Describe your experience with Austin Fertility Institute.
Clinic is very helpful. It's kind of hard to trust the scheduling. Frequently runs late, but I think that's at least partially because they try to educate and fully answer questions. Care is always done well.
cycles $500 per femara/intercourse. IUI $1500, IVF 10,000
didn't try it yet.
What specific things went wrong at Austin Fertility Institute?

4 IVF, 4 Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
[Natalie Crawford] Strengths: Wonderful at explaining options visually and listening. Warm, compassionate, and affirming. Weaknesses: Did not anticipate devastation and confusion I would feel emailing very negative test results before explaining them to me. Muddled order of treatments for multiple diagnoses....Did not prepare me well for what to expect during treatment with very low ovarian reserve. Did not monitor progress early enough, lead to cancelled cycle.
4 IVF, 4 Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
How was your experience with Natalie Crawford at UNC Fertility?
Strengths: Wonderful at explaining options visually and listening. Warm, compassionate, and affirming. Weaknesses: Did not anticipate devastation and confusion I would feel emailing very negative test results before explaining them to me. Muddled order of treatments for multiple diagnoses. Gave conflicting information with other doctors in the practice. Did not prepare me well for what to expect during treatment with very low ovarian reserve. Did not monitor progress early enough, lead to cancelled cycle.
Be proactive in raising concerns.
Excellent at explaining diagnosis and options when I was in front of her.
Describe your experience with your nurse at UNC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Aly Bell)
The nursing staff at UNC are amazing. Compassionate, responsive, proactive in problem solving.
Describe your experience with UNC Fertility.
Strengths: clean, INCREDIBLE nursing staff, great email communication, good and responsive support with insurance Weaknesses: not always flexible to accommodate difficult patient protocols, appointments not always on time
My insurance covered nearly all costs except cycle management fees ($500?)
What specific things went wrong at UNC Fertility?
Raleigh

I experienced two early missed miscarriages while being treated under Dr. Crawford. I was still very new to infertility treatments and she was compassionate during both losses. She explained my options clearly, and understood that I needed time and space to make decisions for moving forward. She also performed my D&C for the first...Dr. Crawford is a very compassionate RE, who took the time to explain treatment plans to me when I was still very new to infertility. I found her to be kind and gentle,
How was your experience with Natalie Crawford at UNC Fertility?
You don't have to fear being naive or emotional with her; she gets it.
Dr. Crawford is a very compassionate RE, who took the time to explain treatment plans to me when I was still very new to infertility. I found her to be kind and gentle, particularly when I experienced two miscarriages while in her care.
Four IUIs with Clomid.
Describe your experience with UNC Fertility.
The clinic's support staff is phenomenal. They learn your name quickly and genuinely care to provide a good experience when infertility is very stressful. The clinic is very busy, so if they are running behind you will have longer than average wait times.
My treatments (excluding labs) were out of pocket for three of my four cycles. For my fourth, I'd changed insurance and the IUI was covered at 75%.
Raleigh

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Natalie Crawford at UNC Fertility.

2015 - 2019
Dr. Crawford is the exact right combination of sweet and compassionate and direct and knowledgeable. We have been with her for a long time after a bad first experience with another doctor. She is very accepting of us as a same Sex couple and me as a person. She advocates for her patients and I trust her...We did both clomid pills and injectable and femara. It takes a lot of medicine to make my body ovulate so tried both pills and injectables.
2015 - 2019
European, Prefer not to answer
Tell her everything, all your fears and doubts.
Dr. Crawford always takes as much time as needed to answer all of our questions.
Describe the protocols Natalie Crawford used in your cycles at Aspire Fertility/ RMA of Texas and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility/ RMA of Texas.
The clinic is really well run, I genuinely have no complaints. Everyone is so nice and efficient. Make sure you speak up if you have concerns so the staff can make you feel better. And if it’s getting late in the day and you are waiting for a phone call about a pregnancy test just call them. I love this clinic. It’s clean, well run and nice people.