Excellent

address unknown
city, ON 00000
000-000-0000

2020, 21 Eggs Frozen
She [Dr. Natalie Stentz] was and is an amazing doctor. I am a transman and going through this process was so difficult for me...made me feel so comfortable. She ensured that her staff continually acknowledged me as sir, and he and they were so friendly and comforting during this process. She got me 26 eggs preserved and frozen...allowing me to finish my transition successfully. She changed my life! I've never been so excited to do something like this!
The nursing staff was just as amazing as Dr. Stenz was. Kenzie called me just about every other day to check on my process and any answer I had she answered it quickly and she was so helpful. Again, as a transgender man, this was so difficult for me to do, but Kenzie and Dr. Stenz showed me differently and believed in me and helped me get through. Because of them, I have 26 eggs waiting for me and wife as we begin this journey of having children.
How was your experience with Natalie Stentz at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Dr. Stenz from Shady Grove Fertility was so amazing that i captured my whole journey and recommended this very clinic on youtube. She made my dreams come true as a transman and that's to still have children that are related to me as my wife carries them, allowing me to finish my transition successfully. She changed my life! I've never been so excited to do something like this!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Natalie Stentz at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Just be patient and trust the process and definitely Trust her she has your back and she wants nothing but the best for you!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Natalie Stentz at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
She was and is an amazing doctor. I am a transman and going through this process was so difficult for me. But Dr. Stenz from Shady Grove Fertility Clinic made me feel so comfortable. She ensured that her staff continually acknowledged me as sir, and he and they were so friendly and comforting during this process. She got me 26 eggs preserved and frozen, Thank you so much DR. Stenz!
Describe the protocols Natalie Stentz used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta and their degree of success.
We went two weeks of me taking medication that helps your ovaries to stimulate so that the eggs can be frozen. For those two weeks, I had to come in a couple of times so they could do the ultrasounds and just monitor my process. After the 10th day of the meds, I had an in house small procedure to extract the 41 eggs that were produced. This process literally took me 3 months from start to finish.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Kenzie Dill)
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
The staff is so friendly The clinic is clean They care about there patients They get things done in a timely manner, you won't be standing around waiting on anyone. They really invest there time and patience on their clients I honestly have no weakness! Fertility Clinics need to get like them
Describe the costs associated with your care under Natalie Stentz at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
none all covered by insurance and the billing did a good job with that I didn't have one bill sent to me
Natalie Stentz
Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta
Buckhead/Piedmont

Dr. Stentz is approachable, which was important to me. She didn’t laugh at my questions and she never made me feel like my questions and concerns were irrelevant. She told me what to expect and has communicated changes in the plan effectively and in a timely manner.... During my consultation she informed me that I would be a good candidate for IUI or IVF and she told me we would wait for my test results to make a final decision. During my ultrasound she could tell I was in pain and gave some helpful suggestions to make future vaginal ultrasounds more comfortable.
The office [Shady Grove Fertility] is warm and inviting. The receptionists are sweet and do their best to answer questions. They make you feel like you’re part of a family. They have multiple locations and everyone I’ve encountered has been pleasant. They make small talk to get to know you so you and help calm your nerves.... Kaylee explained the process and what I needed to do to get the ball rolling. When I called in with questions she was quick to get answers and schedule follow up appointments.
How was your experience with Natalie Stentz at Shady Grove Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Natalie Stentz at Shady Grove Fertility?
Take a list of questions with you during the consultation. She may answer most of your questions before you ask, but she’s always willing to further explain and address the patients concerns/inquiries.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Natalie Stentz at Shady Grove Fertility?
Dr. Stentz was welcoming and spoke to me like we were friends. She gave facts and made recommendations without being rude or condescending.
Describe the protocols Natalie Stentz used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
I haven’t completed my cycle. During my consultation she informed me that I would be a good candidate for IUI or IVF and she told me we would wait for my test results to make a final decision. During my ultrasound she could tell I was in pain and gave some helpful suggestions to make future vaginal ultrasounds more comfortable. She explained why and how the use of dilators would help reduce my discomfort and gave a few suggestions of places to purchase them.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kaylee)
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
The office is warm and inviting. The receptionists are sweet and do their best to answer questions. They make you feel like you’re part of a family. They have multiple locations and everyone I’ve encountered has been pleasant. They make small talk to get to know you so you and help calm your nerves. I’ve heard that not all of the Doctors are as receptive to including the patients opinions/desires, but all of my interactions with Shady Grove personnel have been pleasant.
Natalie Stentz