Natalie Stentz

Sandy Springs
5445 Meridian Mark Road
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-843-2229
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Natalie Stentz to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta to a friend?
Dr. Stentz is approachable, which was important to me. She didn’t laugh at my questions and she never made me feel like my questions and concerns were irrelevant. She told me what to expect and has communicated changes in the plan effectively and in a timely manner.... During my consultation she informed me that I would be a good candidate for IUI or IVF and she told me we would wait for my test results to make a final decision. During my ultrasound she could tell I was in pain and gave some helpful suggestions to make future vaginal ultrasounds more comfortable.
How was your experience with Natalie Stentz at Shady Grove Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Natalie Stentz at Shady Grove Fertility?
Take a list of questions with you during the consultation. She may answer most of your questions before you ask, but she’s always willing to further explain and address the patients concerns/inquiries.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Natalie Stentz at Shady Grove Fertility?
Dr. Stentz was welcoming and spoke to me like we were friends. She gave facts and made recommendations without being rude or condescending.
Describe the protocols Natalie Stentz used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
I haven’t completed my cycle. During my consultation she informed me that I would be a good candidate for IUI or IVF and she told me we would wait for my test results to make a final decision. During my ultrasound she could tell I was in pain and gave some helpful suggestions to make future vaginal ultrasounds more comfortable. She explained why and how the use of dilators would help reduce my discomfort and gave a few suggestions of places to purchase them.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kaylee)
Kaylee explained the process and what I needed to do to get the ball rolling. When I called in with questions she was quick to get answers and schedule follow up appointments.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
The office is warm and inviting. The receptionists are sweet and do their best to answer questions. They make you feel like you’re part of a family. They have multiple locations and everyone I’ve encountered has been pleasant. They make small talk to get to know you so you and help calm your nerves. I’ve heard that not all of the Doctors are as receptive to including the patients opinions/desires, but all of my interactions with Shady Grove personnel have been pleasant.
Natalie Stentz
Shady Grove Fertility
Marietta

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Natalie Stentz at Shady Grove Fertility.