6.5

Lansing
1515 Lake Lansing Road, Suite F
Lansing, MI 48912

1 patient review filtered by:

I had one meeting with Dr Stentz. I felt confident in the ability for me to conceive using IVF. I remember being ashamed that I failed at conceiving naturally when it mattered most. I just remember leaving the consult more positive than I did when I went in...I didn’t see Dr Stentz after my consult ( maybe once or twice throughout)...it was reassuring that they were confident in our success odds.
[Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta is] sort of a conveyor belt situation That manages to capture compassion. I believe there need to be more clinics like this that offer affordable options for this vital service...[the nurses are] all Shades of wonderful. The best nurse I have ever worked with from a patient’s perspective (I am a nurse manager)...They made things easy and had so much compassion.
How was your experience with Natalie Stentz at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
I didn’t see Dr Stentz after my consult ( maybe once or twice throughout). Her nurses are the best!! Absolute gems. They made things easy and had so much compassion. Dr Stentz helped me understand that I was ready to start the procedure and tried to make sure I understood finances by linking me up with a financial advisor immediately after the visit. I had just found out that I had bilateral hydrosalpinx and removed both my Fallopian tubes a few months earlier. I was feeling very bad because I was taking the blame for “frying” my tubes when I needed to be making our family. It was a very stressful time for me and I feel like she truly empathized. I felt that way and it made me feel better. She laid out a potential plan for me and ensured me that my age made me a viable candidate for the shared risk program (which we couldn’t afford). Although, our finances didn’t allow us choose this option, it was reassuring that they were confident in our success odds.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Natalie Stentz at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Don’t blame yourself. Make sure you have a support system because it’s lonely going through this alone. So far Dr Stentz has Shady are a decent company. I sometimes wonder if I should have gotten a second opinion before my salpinjectomy with Dr Schirmer at Emory.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Natalie Stentz at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Describe the protocols Natalie Stentz used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta and their degree of success.
I remember using lupron as a trigger because I was nearing symptoms of OHSS. I used Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide injections Progesterone pessaries and estrogen tablets . Sorry that I don’t have specifics
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta. (Assigned nurse: Kenzie Dill)
all Shades of wonderful. The best nurse I have ever worked with from a patient’s perspective (I am a nurse manager). She is great !!
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
It’s sort of a conveyor belt situation That manages to capture compassion. I believe there need to be more clinics like this that offer affordable options for this vital service. We took out a loan of 20,000 and have no baby. To do an FET we have been saving to make sure we have a little over $5000 to pay for that. There is an added layer of stress when you know you have to make it work. It’s just something that families shouldn’t have to deal with because they suffer from infertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Natalie Stentz at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
Describe Natalie Stentz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
I would rather double and requested them. I have strong breast cancer links in my family and recently had to do a biopsy bilaterally to r/o cancer. I just want to have as less hormonal shifts as I can control. With each cycle (being that our first one failed) and my next mammogram was abnormal, I don’t want to have too many more.
What specific things went wrong at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Shady Grove Fertility Atlanta.
I had my brother dropping me off for my retrieval because my husband was out of the state . The day before, I informed the clinic staff that I wanted everything to be confidential as my brother did not know I was undergoing treatments. I ask to speak with several people to make sure my appointment was run smoothly. I specifically told they to not discuss anything in the lobby or ask if he wanted to come to the back with me. The very next day, they did both things and I had to tell my brother I am infertile.
Natalie Stentz