1 review

NY - Eastside
635 Madison Avenue, 10th Floor
212-756-5777
Treated 2012 - 2017
1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
He [Dr. Bar-Chama] was a very good doctor. I am struggling with male infertility and he helped me understand the issues I was facing. He did everything he could do to provide information to my insurance company in a timely manner. His nurses are extremely helpful too...[protocols] Clomid then and now Gonal-F... he was very empathetic when dealing with me...I love my clinic...[nurses] They were very accommodating and thorough. They always responded to email or return calls very quickly.
I love my clinic [RMA - West Side] ... [nurses] They were very accommodating and thorough. They always responded to email or return calls very quickly...He [Dr. Bar-Chama] was a very good doctor. I am struggling with male infertility and he helped me understand the issues I was facing. He did everything he could do to provide information to my insurance company in a timely manner. His nurses are extremely helpful too...Because he was very empathetic when dealing with me.
How was your experience with Natan Bar-Chama at RMA of New York?
He was a very good doctor. I am struggling with male infertility and he helped me understand the issues I was facing. He did everything he could do to provide information to my insurance company in a timely manner. His nurses are extremely helpful too.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Natan Bar-Chama at RMA of New York?
Listen to him
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Natan Bar-Chama at RMA of New York?
Because he was very empathetic when dealing with me.
Describe the protocols Natan Bar-Chama used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Clomid then and now Gonal-F
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Tamar Koenigsberg)
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I love my clinic
Describe the costs associated with your care under Natan Bar-Chama at RMA of New York.
I do not remember