Natan Bar-Chama

RMA of New York

Nurse available by emailNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolAlbert Einstein
ResidencyAlbert Einstein
FellowshipBaylor
NY - Eastside
635 Madison Avenue
212-756-5777
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Natan Bar-Chama to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of New York to a friend?
2012 - 2017
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
He [Dr. Bar-Chama] was a very good doctor. I am struggling with male infertility and he helped me understand the issues I was facing. He did everything he could do to provide information to my insurance company in a timely manner. His nurses are extremely helpful too...[protocols] Clomid then and now Gonal-F... he was very empathetic when dealing with me...I love my clinic...[nurses] They were very accommodating and thorough. They always responded to email or return calls very quickly.
2012 - 2017
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
How was your experience with Natan Bar-Chama at RMA of New York?
He was a very good doctor. I am struggling with male infertility and he helped me understand the issues I was facing. He did everything he could do to provide information to my insurance company in a timely manner. His nurses are extremely helpful too.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Natan Bar-Chama at RMA of New York?
Listen to him
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Natan Bar-Chama at RMA of New York?
Because he was very empathetic when dealing with me.
Describe the protocols Natan Bar-Chama used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Clomid then and now Gonal-F
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Tamar Koenigsberg)
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I love my clinic
Describe the costs associated with your care under Natan Bar-Chama at RMA of New York.
I do not remember