Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona

Doctor available by emailNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolCornell
602-283-2182
9819 North 95th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
480-874-2229
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Nathaniel Zoneraich to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona to a friend?
Dr Zoneraich was very upfront about the process of IUI, and exactly why we needed to use Donor Sperm. We did not feel pressured into anything and always felt in control of our treatment. ... He is very straight forward (which i appreciate), so just know that you aren't going to get someone who is super delicate with your feelings. Dont get me wrong though, he is still very compassionate!
How was your experience with Nathaniel Zoneraich at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona?
Dr Zoneraich was very upfront about the process of IUI, and exactly why we needed to use Donor Sperm. We did not feel pressured into anything and always felt in control of our treatment. We are truly grateful for him!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Nathaniel Zoneraich at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Nathaniel Zoneraich at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona?
He was very straight-forward yet compassionate about our situation and made us both feel at ease throughout the process.
Describe the protocols Nathaniel Zoneraich used in your cycles at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona and their degree of success.
We got lucky on our first cycle of IUI. I followed the instructions (came in for an ultraaound during my cycle, and then I believe I started Clomid on the 4th or 5th day. Took 5 days of that, had another ultrasound in which i had too many eggs. We waited over the weekend and got another ultrasound in on a Monday. My eggs had reduced to an acceptable number so the next day i gave myself the HCG trigger shot, and i was scheduled for my IUI on Thursday morning.
Everyone was extremely pleasant and helpful.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
Strengths were phone based app to manage appts and tests, location near our house, friendly front desk staff, clean and well stocked waiting room. Weaknesses would be hours/locations. (Drs were split between 3 valley office locations) Also, not able to do IUI at location closest to home.
Describe Nathaniel Zoneraich's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
We didnt do any embryo transfers.
Mesa
Dr Zoneraich was a nice person and was always honest with me. Sometimes, he tend to emphasize on the worse possible outcome a little too much and this would frustrate me and make me feel less confident, but he needed to prepare me in case if it was not going to work...He was also honest all along the way. Sometimes I felt rushed as the follow-up appointments were literally 2 minutes long....Dr Zoneraich was always smiling and happy
European, Middle Eastern
He is very professional and knows what he is doing. I would recommend to future patients to stay confident in his knowledge and to not get discouraged when he exposes the possibility of having a negative outcome.
Dr Zoneraich was always smiling and happy. He was also honest all along the way. Sometimes I felt rushed as the follow-up appointments were literally 2 minutes long...
I did not emphasize too much on getting the full details of the strategies since it worked the first time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona. (Assigned nurse: Sandy)
Sandy was quick to respond to my emails. She was also patient when it came to my multiple questions and inquiries.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
This clinic is well organized. It is spotless and there is minimal to no wait time. Everyone is welcoming and dedicated to their jobs. The only downside is that it was very expensive.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Nathaniel Zoneraich at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
around 30,000$ total 16,500$ for full cycle (egg retrieval and embryo transfer with ICSI) 4,000$ genetic testing 7,000$ for drugs 2 x 2,000$ for IUI attempts
I think that Dr Z. recommended to us the eSET because he is not wanting to increase the rate of multiple births among his patients. He is conscious of the serious complications that this involves and wants to spare us this. It was a much more reasonable approach than many other fertility specialist that let their patients have 2 or 3 babies at a time...
What specific things went wrong at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona?
Anovulation, PCOS, Other
Anovulation, PCOS, Other
A great doctor! I had all fertility testing done through his office. He was quick with results as he does all testing personally. He gave us our options, but did not pressure us into any treatments. I had some polyps that needed to be removed and Dr. Zoneraich did that surgery himself. I am now on my second attempt with femara so we will see what happens at the end of this cycle. I have had a great experience with this doctor and his staff so far. My only complaint is that the billing office needs some work. They have attempted to overcharge a few times. You just have to be vigilant and know what you are supposed to pay so that you can make sure it matches what they are asking for.
Be prepared to pay appointment costs up front.
Nurses were always kind and made sure I was as comfortable as I could be. I had to have one appointment with Dr. L while Dr. Z was out of town and I was so pleasantly surprised that he knew my whole history and where I was at with my treatment. Dr. Z takes the time to answer all of my questions without rushing me or my husband.
Always made sure I was comfortable. (Did I need to use the restroom, do I need water etc.)