6.9

Naveed Khan works at

19500 Sandridge Way
Leesburg, VA 20176
703-723-1757

Dr Khan is a straight shooter and that’s what I wanted. For me, being human is being realistic and well informed. Dr Khan is both. I don’t need to be best friends with my RE - I want a baby and to move on with my life. ... Dr Khan is on top of the latest science and was very hands on as we selected our egg donor. I felt I could ask about my protocol and he would get back to me with his rationale in making certain decisions. I felt the coordination level between SGF offices was high. I never had any issues or confusion. Dr Khan is detail oriented and will be realistic about your prognosis.
I had zero issues - everything had been straight forward so far. From the finance team to my primary clinic to the clinic I went to for transfer — no issues. I was able to speak the embryologist on transfer day and see a photo of our embryo which I appreciated. ... I felt the coordination level between SGF offices was high. ... [nurses] Completely on the ball in every aspect. Always returned munch calls, helpful and educated.
How was your experience with Naveed Khan at Shady Grove Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Naveed Khan at Shady Grove Fertility?
Dr Khan is willing to spend time answering your questions and talking to you about different options. Be prepared with your thoughts and it will be a productive conversation.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Naveed Khan at Shady Grove Fertility?
Describe the protocols Naveed Khan used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
I am doing the shared risk egg donor program — we did 1:2 and anonymously shared the egg haul with another receipt(s). We got 12 mature eggs, 10 of which became blasts, 6 of which tested PGS normal. This is an incredible result so far. We got one blast in two retrievals with my own eggs. I am currently pregnant from our first transfer - although it is early.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Christine )
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Naveed Khan at Shady Grove Fertility.
We paid around $50k for all inclusive 1:2 shared risk program and PGS testing. Baby or money back.
Describe Naveed Khan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility.
Non-issue. I only wanted to transfer one at a time so it wasn’t something discussed at length.
Naveed Khan
Leesburg
I am currently still undergoing treatment with Dr. Khan, however our encounters with him thus far have been great. He is to the point and ready to work towards a solution. I have had no issues with his bedside manner. We look forward to completing our treatment process and believing in his plan of action!... He may come across as a bit cold but he is just very straightforward.
I have no real complaints with the clinic [Shady Grove-Leesburg] itself. Most everyone I have encountered there has been great. The nursing team, techs, and coordinators have all been kind and helpful. Some of them are such bright spots in a not so great situation!... Everyone has been kind and friendly! Very responsive to messages most of the time!
How was your experience with Naveed Khan at Shady Grove Fertility?
He may come across as a bit cold but he is just very straightforward.
Leading up to Egg Retrieval, my protocol was Menopur with a Lupron Trigger. Last minute he switched my Lupron to an HCG trigger because he believed it would work better with how my body was progressing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Christine Johnson)
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
I have no real complaints with the clinic itself. Most everyone I have encountered there has been great. The nursing team, techs, and coordinators have all been kind and helpful. Some of them are such bright spots in a not so great situation!
Naveed Khan