Nurse available by email
Not available by direct line
Medical SchoolNortheast Ohio Medical U
ResidencyAkron General Medical Center
FellowshipCleveland Clinic Foundation
9500 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44195
216-444-6601
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Neel Parekh to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 50%Neutral: 50%9

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center to a friend?
Dr. Parekh is really great, he specializes in Male Factor Infertility/Urology at Cleveland Clinic ... Dr. Parekh is great about taking the time to sit down with you, tell you the steps and answer questions. ... After a second SA it was confirmed that he [husband] has Azoospermia. ... He is willing to try new and different treatments and has offered us hope and support as well as suggestions with this difficult situation.
How was your experience with Neel Parekh at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center?
He is open, honest and willing to listen and try new things. He admits and understands that everyone is different and individual and there is no such thing as a textbook case which I appreciate. He is willing to try new and different treatments and has offered us hope and support as well as suggestions with this difficult situation.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Neel Parekh at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center?
Ask questions, he is willing to take the time to answer. Use the app, Dr. Parekh will answer you back through the app quickly, you can also see all of your lab results and track the information yourself through the app.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Neel Parekh at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center?
Dr. Parekh is really great, he specializes in Male Factor Infertility/Urology at Cleveland Clinic and my husband and I found him after a bad experience with another doctor at Summa Health Center. Dr. Parekh is great about taking the time to sit down with you, tell you the steps and answer questions. He is also incredibly open to trying different treatments and listening to his patients. HE has never pressured us and is open and honest and will tell it like it is. We are currently trying a second meditation for my husband's Azoospermia which will hopefully prevent us from having to do MicroTESE surgery. The previous doctor we saw gave us no hope and told us that nothing would help besides surgery which is incredibly expensive. Dr. Parekh at least gives us some hope that there may be another solution.
Describe the protocols Neel Parekh used in your cycles at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center and their degree of success.
My husband had done an SA at my RE, which is where we found out he has 0 sperm. After a second SA it was confirmed that he has Azoospermia. After waiting nearly 2 months to see the doctor we were referred to by my RE we were left feeling completely discouraged when he said there was no hope or treatment and that our only option was surgery with a success rate of 30%. Refusing to give up I quickly made an appointment at Cleveland Clinic with Dr. Parekh. We immediatly felt 100x more comfortable with him. He took the time to look over the charts and information as well as answer questions, he said that based on the labs he was encouraged and hopeful that we may not have to do surgery at all with different medications. He prescribed my husband Anastrazole and after 3 months of still not seeing a significant change switched him to Clomid. We ill find out in another 3 months if it has helped or not before deciding to do MicroTESE surgery.
They all seem very pleasant and knowledgeable, no complaints so far.
Describe your experience with Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center.
I love the quick scheduling and the use of the app, I find it very useful. The atmosphere is pleasant and the people are all great. The wait time once arriving to the appointment is minimal and overall they seem incredibly organized and efficient.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Neel Parekh at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center.
I am not sure as we are still waiting to receive the bills once the charges are processed through our insurance.
What specific things went wrong at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center?
Cleveland

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Neel Parekh at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center.

Dr. Parekh was excellent and empathetic. He clearly discussed my husbands semen analysis and made sure we understood the impact a varicocele had on his fertility and what options were available to us... He made me and my husband feel at ease and promptly replied to questions the arose. The surgery for varicocele was seamless and my husbands recovery was quick. Most importantly, the semen analysis looked better and we were able to conceive naturally 6 months after surgery.
How was your experience with Neel Parekh at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center?
Dr. Parekh and the Cleveland Clinic team was excellent. He made me and my husband feel at ease and promptly replied to questions the arose. The surgery for varicocele was seamless and my husbands recovery was quick. Most importantly, the semen analysis looked better and we were able to conceive naturally 6 months after surgery.
Describe your experience with Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center.
The clinic is well run and organized. It can be difficult to make an appointment, but office staff were always friendly and helpful. Dr. Parekh was confident and caring. We would highly recommend Dr. Parekh for men with fertility issues.