Available by cell phone
ResidencyDuke
FellowshipOhio State
6396 Thornberry Ct.
Mason, OH 45040-7815
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend NeeOo Chin to a friend?

9.7

9.9

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio to a friend?
2015 - 2019
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Other, Unexplained
Dr.Chin has been amazing. Fertility treatments are so tough and he is so good about making you feel comfortable and making sure you have everything you need. Even after our IVF that resulted in a chemical Pregnancy he called after hours to make sure I was okay and told me we would sit down when I was ready and come up with a plan on what to do next.... My last treatment we did effortless IVF or Invocell and for this we started with birth control then after 7 days you start taking a Lupron shot in the morning then you start the menopur in the evenings.
They are so wonderful at the fertility wellness institute. As soon as you walk in the door they greet you by name and always have a smile on their face... They are so welcoming and kind and try their best to help you figure out what is going on and how to fix it. The only weakness I’ve found so far is sometimes the communication isn’t the best but I’ve only had one time that this has happened and everything ended up coming together I think a lot of my frustration came with the extra hormones that was being put in my body making me a little more short fused!
2015 - 2019
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with NeeOo Chin at Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of NeeOo Chin at Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio?
Just have any questions written down that you want to ask because there’s so much information all at once sometimes it’s hard to remember it all!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with NeeOo Chin at Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio?
Describe the protocols NeeOo Chin used in your cycles at Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio and their degree of success.
My last treatment we did effortless IVF or Invocell and for this we started with birth control then after 7 days you start taking a Lupron shot in the morning then you start the menopur in the evenings. After 17 days of shot you take the trigger shot and go in for retrieval at a specific time after retrieval they have you stay close and come back an hour later to place the Invocell, with your eggs and the sperm inside, up against your cervix for three days. On the third day you go in and they remove the device and look to see if you have any embryos that they can transfer and if so they transfer them and you come back 14 days later for a blood test.
The nursing staff at The Fertility Wellness Institute is wonderful! They are all so kind and caring you can tell as soon as you walk in the door you aren’t just a number there you are a person. They try their best to make you comfortable even offering for you to hold their hand if you need to during a uncomfortable procedure.
Describe your experience with Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio.
The strengths of this clinic are many. They are so welcoming and kind and try their best to help you figure out what is going on and how to fix it. The only weakness I’ve found so far is sometimes the communication isn’t the best but I’ve only had one time that this has happened and everything ended up coming together I think a lot of my frustration came with the extra hormones that was being put in my body making me a little more short fused!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio.
Every ultrasound appointment I had was in the early morning and there was normally not a very long wait time. Maybe 5 minutes. It was difficult some mornings when I was scheduled super early like 7am because it is an hour drive for me however they can’t help that! And it was a quick in and out appointment.
Describe NeeOo Chin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio.
Our doctor was okay with the two embryo transfer but he made sure to tell us that If we were to get pregnant with multiples it could be dangerous as there are many things that could happen.
+ Read more- Read less

The Fertility Wellness Institute addresses all your needs with infertility. It has an inviting, lovely atmosphere. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful. The doctor is the best! The lab is new and state of the art....The nursing staff is phenomenal! They each have small, specific roles (like an assembly line!) and each is very warm, personal and great at their job.... OOP costs were: IUI $1000, SIS $600, Diagnostic tests $230. In 2019 my provider began covering some things, so the staff has submitted them to my insurance. We will see the cost soon!
Dr. Chin's strengths are that he is extremely knowledgeable and experienced, but that is not the first thing I noticed. First, he is a great listener. I have never felt like "just a number" in his care. He performed IUIs, a surgery, acupuncture, and we'll soon start IVF. He has seen my organs and knows my Chi. He has helped me with my health, the science of fertility, education, and the emotional support I needed through this journey. In all my life, I have never liked a doctor more than Dr. Chin - and I'm not even pregnant yet! I am certain I'm getting the best care possible.
Make sure his schedule works with yours. He begins seeing patients early in the morning, which was great for me because I could have my appointment before going to work. If you don't work 9-5, ask about the schedule.
The entire staff was warm, remember my name, and wish me the best. Dr. Chin answered absolutely any question I asked and often related it to his data or Tina personal account.
Dr Chin looked at our initial tests and thought that IUI was a great fit. After 1 failed round, we consulted with him again and decided to keep trying. After the 4th failed IUI, he recommended that I have a laproscopic hysteroscopy, which he performed, and he removed two small cysts. Then we tried IUI, expecting it to work, but failed 3 more times. We took a break from treatments but started acupuncture. It was a great way to stay connected to Dr. Chin and it also helped me heal emotionally from all those failed cycles. We retested everything and found my husband's numbers and morphology had declined a lot in the past year. So now we are preparing for IVF with ICSI next month. Dr. Chin consulted with us on each decision and performed all procedures.
Describe your experience with Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio.
Describe the costs associated with your care under NeeOo Chin at Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio.
In 2018, although I had insurance, my provider covered nothing. The staff gave me their out of pocket cost list, so I could be informed. OOP costs were: IUI $1000, SIS $600, Diagnostic tests $230. In 2019 my provider began covering some things, so the staff has submitted them to my insurance. We will see the cost soon!
Dr. Chin always transfers one or at most two embryos. He will listen to you and tell you the risks/benefits of both.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with NeeOo Chin at Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio.

2017 - 2019
Dr. Chin is kind and caring. He thinks outside the box. He personalizes treatment plans. We came from a clinic where we felt like we were just a number being put through the same protocols. Dr. Chin took time during our consultations and even was upfront to say that he wasn't the best at performing the type of surgery I needed do to a large endometrioma. He referred us onto a specialist at performing the robotic laparoscopy. We were devastated when our first fertility specialist couldn't retrieve any of the eggs on my right side and that was due to the large endometrioma embedded in the ovary. Our hope is for a better chance with IVF now that surgery has cleared up much of the right ovary & the endometriosis.
The clinic is brand new & beautiful. He just opened his new Fertility Wellness Center in West Chester. They offer acupuncture at this office as well and resources on support groups. The staff is amazing and extremely supportive.... The nursing staff has been phenomenal. I can call or email & receive a kind, prompt message back.... Out of pocket ivf cycle $9505 (not including medications)... He referred us for the robotic laparoscopy to clean out the endometriosis (which was severe) & to remove a large endometrioma embedded in my right ovary. He placed me on a suppression protocol (provera) after surgery We will be using only lupron & Menopur for the ivf cycle
2017 - 2019
Trust him & his recommendations.
Dr. Chin is kind, caring. He personalizes care (quite the opposite of our experience elsewhere).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio. (Assigned nurse: Elissa & Melinda )
Describe your experience with Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio.
Out of pocket ivf cycle $9505 (not including medications)
He personalizes care to best fit each situation

Endometriosis, PCOS
I started taking vitamin supplements, synthroid and metformin (for PCOS) immediately and was put on a low glycemic index diet [by Dr. NeeOo Chin]. I took letrozole for 3 IUI cycles to no avail, then had a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and my tubes flushed for endometriosis treatment. After the surgery I did a 4th IUI with an increased dose of letrozole and still did not conceive. Then I did a 5th IUI with an even more increased dose of letrozole, Ovidrel, and progesterone following the IUI.
The clinic [Fertility Wellness Institute of OH] just opened a new beautiful location. It is organized well and run smoothly. It is evident that there is a specific way the office runs and you know exactly who you need to contact for certain issues/needs. They accommodate your work schedule (which is the best!) and listen intently to patient’s concerns and questions. They have an open mind and allow you to be a big part of the decision making process.
Endometriosis, PCOS
Dr. Chin is lighthearted and charismatic. He is genuine, thorough, and invested in his patient’s journeys. He is not “IVF happy” and is willing to look at fixing the natural cycle before jumping to more invasive measures. He has a great sense of humor and is readily available when his patients need him.
If you have questions - just ask! He doesn’t get upset if you ask 100 questions or if you need him to repeat himself so you understand what is going on.
The entire staff is incredibly kind and caring. They are all relatable and invested in your journey. You get to know them well and it is enjoyable to interact with them.
I started taking vitamin supplements, synthroid and metformin (for PCOS) immediately and was put on a low glycemic index diet. I took letrozole for 3 IUI cycles to no avail, then had a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and my tubes flushed for endometriosis treatment. After the surgery I did a 4th IUI with an increased dose of letrozole and still did not conceive. Then I did a 5th IUI with an even more increased dose of letrozole, Ovidrel, and progesterone following the IUI. Unfortunately this one failed as well. We will likely be moving to IVF next, and I am hopeful it will work. Many friends and family members of mine have successfully conceived with Dr. Chin recently and in the past.
All nurses are knowledgeable and through. They all demonstrate empathy and make it a point to get to know their patients.
Describe your experience with Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio.
The clinic just opened a new beautiful location. It is organized well and run smoothly. It is evident that there is a specific way the office runs and you know exactly who you need to contact for certain issues/needs. They accommodate your work schedule (which is the best!) and listen intently to patient’s concerns and questions. They have an open mind and allow you to be a big part of the decision making process.
If you don’t have insurance, you get $50 off any procedure. Ultra sounds cost $363 and IUI costs $480 total. Acupuncture is $150 for the first visit and $100 every time after that.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS
Dr Chin always had time and did not rush though my appointments. He patiently answered all my questions and he genuinely cared for me.... Dr Chin is kind, patient and compassionate. He explained all the procedures in details and always had time to answer my questions. I knew I was in good hands every time I had a visit with him. In addition to regular fertility treatments Dr Chin recommended acupuncture and he was the one performing it. He is absolutely amazing human being.
Dr Chin's staff [Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio] is supportive and kind. i dealt a lot with Elyssa and she was always available to answer my questions by phone, email or text message.... Strengths: They are open early in the morning Easy to schedule appointment with Somebody from the staff is available to talk over the phone during business hours Evening hours available for acupuncture as well as Saturdays Nurses are nice and optimistic and always cheering you on Weaknesses: There is no support group for woman struggling with infertility or for woman whose cycles failed and ended up with negative pregnancy tests.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS
Try acupuncture with Dr Chin.
I deal with PCOS and very low AMH level. I don't remember all the medicines I took, but on my IVF cycle my body produced 5 follicles, 2 were matured eggs, 1 embryo survived and was transferred. Unfortunately my pregnancy test was negative.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio. (Assigned nurse: Elyssa)
Dr Chin's staff is supportive and kind. i dealt a lot with Elyssa and she was always available to answer my questions by phone, email or text message. She was amazing and I'm glad that she was my coordinator.
Describe your experience with Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio.
Strengths: They are open early in the morning Easy to schedule appointment with Somebody from the staff is available to talk over the phone during business hours Evening hours available for acupuncture as well as Saturdays Nurses are nice and optimistic and always cheering you on Weaknesses: There is no support group for woman struggling with infertility or for woman whose cycles failed and ended up with negative pregnancy tests. It took their billing department a long time to figure out what my insurance will cover.
about $16000 with meds
I did not have to deal with this.
+ Read more- Read less

I knew going into the IUI process that I had Tubal Blockage in my right tube. I chose to try IUI before IVF due to the cost. Unfortunately the outcome resulted in a tubal pregnancy in both my right & left tube. The way Dr. Chin treated me during and after my surgery was beyond what I could have asked for. He provided me with the facts but also was caring and took my feeling into account. I didn't feel like a random person when I came into his office.
The nurses [Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio] were very knowledgeable, very easy to talk to and called back in a timely manner.... Love the early apt times - was able to go in before work.... I went through one round of clomid and IUI once.The cost was a couple thousand between medication, ultrasounds & procedures. Only downfall was payment was required at time of service, not billed to you.... He [Dr. Chin] always knew what was going on. He is down to earth, open and up front ever step of the way.
At my primary OB doctor I always felt like a 1st time patient when I came in, even after 10+ years being with them. I don't expect them to remember everything about me but at least read my chart. With Dr. Chin it was never like that. He always knew what was going on. He is down to earth, open and up front ever step of the way. He would explain thing and sometime re-explain in some cases when needed.
Expect blunt, honest answers. He doesn't sugar coat it and I LOVE that about him.
During my clomid cycle & the shots I took, he made it clear to make sure I took the medication at the same time. He explain what the outcomes could be, what to expect from the medication. He is always himself but also connects with the way you are for example, made jokes to my husband about what to expect with the medication as well, to keep the situation lite; which is exactly how we are. It's a very serious situation but I also need the humor to relax and he did exactly that.
The nurses were very knowledgeable, very easy to talk to and called back in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio.
Love the early apt times - was able to go in before work. I had surgery to remove the tubal pregnancy on a Thursday only to find out the following Wednesday I also had one in the other side. I went to the ER because of severe pain, Dr. Chin's office was closed but my husband left a message. He called back very quickly and even spoke with the doctors in the ER to find out what was going on. A CT Scan, X-Ray, blood work & a urine sample were all done at the hospital and they were going to send me home saying they couldn't find any thing wrong with me. It was Dr. Chin who asked if they took a pregnancy test, which was NO he insisted they do one and that was how we found out of the 2nd tubal. Dr. Chin was in the middle of putting a new bed together for his child but left to come do an emergency surgery on me. The hospital was close but they had someone waiting at the door for me and the team ready to go when I got there. After the surgery he came in and spoke to my family and the following day he personally called to check on me.
My insurance does not cover anything regarding infertility I went through one round of clomid and IUI once.The cost was a couple thousand between medication, ultrasounds & procedures. Only downfall was payment was required at time of service, not billed to you.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
The staff is very friendly, supportive, and encouraging. We worked closely with Grace through the IVF process. She really made us feel like a member of the family. She took calls/texts anytime of the day when we have questions/concerns about meds. She even sent supportive texts on procedure days. The staff truly cares and made us feel at ease every time we walked in the door...
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
We have been under the care of Dr. Chin for 2 ½ years. From day one, he felt like someone we could put all of our trust in and hasn’t disappointed. Dr. Chin really takes the time to listen to your concerns and uses his knowledge to diagnose what the issues really are. He tries his best to achieve a successful pregnancy. It is almost unheard of to be completely under the care of only one doctor during this infertility journey. Dr. Chin does it all. He did all my surgeries, IUI & IVF weekly/daily monitoring, IUI & IVF procedures and acupuncture. Although we have not gotten our miracle yet, we have gotten better and better results with each cycle. Dr. Chin watched closely and adjusted my meds based on how my body was responding to them. Through this challenging process, Dr. Chin has felt like not only a doctor but a friend. He made a personal call after my surgery at 10pm to check up on me. After our last IVF which ended in a chemical pregnancy, you could see how disappointed Dr. Chin was that this didn’t stick and showed much compassion for our feelings. Can’t say enough good things about him.
Do your research and ask lots of questions. Dr. Chin will answer every single one of them.
The staff knew me by name right away. So friendly! Dr. Chin has very nice bedside manner. He acts like a friend who just gets you and a doctor at the same time.
We started the infertility process by meeting with Dr. Chin to go over our history (to date male factor - low motility and mobility) and talk about the various approaches we could follow to try to become pregnant. He recommended my husband go on a regimen of vitamins (C, B Complex, CO-Q10, Folic Acid, and men's daily) which dramatically increased his sperm quality over time. He also recommended and we completed and HSG dye test to see if there is any concerns of blockage in the Fallopian tubes. This allowed us to understand before going into any treatment potential cause of our issues. After a successful test, we moved forward with three rounds of IUI. Each time Dr. Chin adjusted medicine to aspire for a different outcome and also make me react more favorably, which I did. He then recommended that I receive a laparoscopy to allow us to better understand if there was anything the dye test did not find that was inhibiting our success. We found out I have endometriosis and also had a few cysts that had to be removed. I am thankful he helped us find out that could be part of the problem. After the surgery we did two more rounds of IUI, one of which was a double IUI. Unfortunately we did not get pregnant. After that, Dr. Chin talk to us through the next steps if we wanted to pursue IVF. We felt confident knowing the process and moved forward. In the first round of IVF, we had a good outcome of eggs retrieved, however, the fertilization was not great despite using ICSI. We did not get pregnant after a day three transfer of two eggs. We met with Dr. Chin to review the outcome, and chose to move forward following a slightly different path (tweaks to medication) as we tried to have a successful pregnancy in the second round of IVF. We had better egg quality the second time, were able to freeze one, and completed a day five transfer of two embryos. Unfortunately we did not get pregnant. We met with Dr. Chin and talk through the frozen embryo transfer process and moved forward with our last round of IVF to date. The third round went much better than the first two and we ended with a chemical pregnancy. Although we were disappointed with the outcome, when we met with Dr. Chin to review the results he was extremely disappointed, compassionate, and helped us to understand our potential options going forward which could include donor egg or sperm. Although we have not made a decision to do another round of IVF, we are completely confident with Dr. chin and will return to him if we choose to move forward in that direction. Medications used for IUI: Clomid, Letrozole (not at same time - different rounds) Medications used for IVF: Lupron, Menopur, Follistim, Ovidel, Progesterone in Oil, Progesterone Suppositorys
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio. (Assigned nurse: Grace)
Describe your experience with Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio.
The clinic is extremely professional. The admin staff is friendly, compassionate, and takes time to get to know you by name. The faculty is very clean, comfortable, and welcoming.
Acupuncture was $150 the first time and a $100 thereafter. Cost for treatment, IUIs, and IVFs depended on our personal eligibility for insurance (plan changed positively during this time period).
Dr. Chin was very deliberate about talking us through our options for embryo transfer. He did not push us to do one versus the other, but we chose to transfer two at a time. He explained to us that he rarely transfers three, but we never had that option personally.
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. NeeOo Chin] would take his time when talking to us and make sure that I understood everything. He joked around with us and really seemed to care. He never rushed us to get in and out...he thoroughly explained everything and made me feel like we had definite potential to get pregnant. He was very accurate and calculated with figuring out what would work best for me and we got pregnant on our first try seeing him. My husband really liked him too. He allowed us to take pictures and video of our twins during the ultrasound.
We did an ultrasound [at Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio] and determined I had PCOS. I took metformin and started a low glycemic diet as people with PCOS have a higher risk of diabetes. We did a hsg flush test to see if the fallopian tubes were blocked...They [nurses] were very friendly and always kind and helpful...I could call to ask a question and they were always happy to answer. It was a very comfortable environment and they worked well together. The only weaknesses I can think of is the hours might not be great for those who work 9-5 jobs.
He was very blunt and upfront about everything. I had been told by my OB that I didn't have PCOS and just unexplained infertility. The first visit he said right away to just get a quick ultrasound and right off the bat he knew it was PCOS. I felt anxious because I thought I didn't have it and now did, but he thoroughly explained everything and made me feel like we had definite potential to get pregnant. He was very accurate and calculated with figuring out what would work best for me and we got pregnant on our first try seeing him. My husband really liked him too. He allowed us to take pictures and video of our twins during the ultrasound.
Don't be afraid to ask questions.
He would take his time when talking to us and make sure that I understood everything. He joked around with us and really seemed to care. He never rushed us to get in and out. The whole staff was very friendly and seemed to care.
We did an ultrasound and determined I had PCOS. I took metformin and started a low glycemic diet as people with PCOS have a higher risk of diabetes. We did a hsg flush test to see if the fallopian tubes were blocked. They weren't and we did ultrasounds to see follicles. I was given progesterone to start my period and then given femara to help me ovulate. We did an ultrasound to calculate ovulation and timed intercourse. I had blood work a week after I was supposed to ovulate to check progesterone levels. I found out I was pregnant less than a week after that and had blood work to confirm. I was pregnant with twins.
They were very friendly and always kind and helpful.
Describe your experience with Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio.
They were very kind and helpful. I could call to ask a question and they were always happy to answer. It was a very comfortable environment and they worked well together. The only weaknesses I can think of is the hours might not be great for those who work 9-5 jobs.

Endometriosis, Male Factor
Not only dose he [Dr. Chin] provide fertility treatment but he also does the Accupuncture and would take time to ensure the whole boy was in good health. I have never felt more comfortable with a doctor...Dr. Chin really cares about what he is doing. He is compassionate and genuinely engaged in you and your treatment. Every visit all my questions were answered and time was always taken by Dr. Chin to know how we were doing outside of fertility as well...! I loved the Dr. Chin did not use trigger shots for ovulation and went strictly by ultrasound to determine when I would naturally ovulate. Less meds to me the better!
All of Dr. Chin's staff [at Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio] were always easy to talk with, available to answer questions and genuinely invested in our progress!.... The setting is very comfortable. The staff quickly learn who you are and remember everyone your arrive...Not only dose he provide fertility treatment but he also does the Accupuncture and would take time to ensure the whole boy was in good health. I have never felt more comfortable with a doctor... I loved the Dr. Chin did not use trigger shots for ovulation and went strictly by ultrasound to determine when I would naturally ovulate. Less meds to me the better!
Endometriosis, Male Factor
Dr. Chin really cares about what he is doing. He is compassionate and genuinely engaged in you and your treatment. Every visit all my questions were answered and time was always taken by Dr. Chin to know how we were doing outside of fertility as well. Not only dose he provide fertility treatment but he also does the Accupuncture and would take time to ensure the whole boy was in good health. I have never felt more comfortable with a doctor.
Be patient
Dr. Chin and his staff always took time to answer any questions and expressed real concentrate for us and how we were doing
I switched to Dr. Chin after a not so positive experience with another RE. I felt something was being missed and was being pushed into IVF. After 1 meeting with Dr. Chin I felt so much better and a couple months later had laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis, which turned out to be stage 2. We then did 1 cycle of IUI with letrozole which needed in chemical pregnancy. This was hopeful for me though because we had 5 IUIs before with no luck. We tried clomid for second IUI with Dr. Chin but I did not have as many follicles that round and had a negative pregnancy test. The third round we returned to letrozole with IUI and had a positive pregnancy test in January 2017! I loved the Dr. Chin did not use trigger shots for ovulation and went strictly by ultrasound to determine when I would naturally ovulate. Less meds to me the better!
All of Dr. Chin's staff were always easy to talk with, available to answer questions and genuinely invested in our progress!
Describe your experience with Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio.
All of staff are inviting, available and always willing to answer questions. The setting is very comfortable. The staff quickly learn who you are and remember everyone your arrive.
Not applicable

2012 - 2016
He [Dr. Chin] was always sensitive to the emotions of fertility challenges, and he was reassuring without being unrealistic...helpful, knowledgeable, approaches fertility holistically but also realistically, and has a great, sensitive demeanor. I felt listened to and respected. I came in when I was already 40, I think, the first time, and was using donor sperm, and then I came back in a few years later with a partner who was contributing his sperm. We tried a few different things, and unfortunately nothing worked. We did not go to IVF but this was a personal decision that didn't really involve Dr. Chin.
They [The Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio] have a beautiful facility and helpful, sensitive staff. I don't know of any weaknesses; it's a great clinic. I found that they were able to work pretty easily with my work schedule, and the nurses always seemed to understand the emotions that accompany fertility problems. I would certainly recommend this clinic... The second time I went back to Dr. Chin after a few years had passed, he had stopped using Clomid or similar drugs because they weren't having the desired positive effect. So we just used ultrasounds to determine the timing and IUI.
2012 - 2016
Dr. Chin is helpful, knowledgeable, approaches fertility holistically but also realistically, and has a great, sensitive demeanor. I felt listened to and respected. I came in when I was already 40, I think, the first time, and was using donor sperm, and then I came back in a few years later with a partner who was contributing his sperm. We tried a few different things, and unfortunately nothing worked. We did not go to IVF but this was a personal decision that didn't really involve Dr. Chin.
I would just tell them to go and explore all of the options, and I would tell them that Dr. Chin will respect their wishes and be sensitive to their issues.
Dr. Chin is great. He was always sensitive to the emotions of fertility challenges, and he was reassuring without being unrealistic.
I think the first time I went to Dr. Chin we tried Clomid, and I didn't like it very much. I had some sleeplessness and depression on it, so we tried something else (can't remember the name). The second time I went back to Dr. Chin after a few years had passed, he had stopped using Clomid or similar drugs because they weren't having the desired positive effect. So we just used ultrasounds to determine the timing and IUI.
Describe your experience with Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio.
They have a beautiful facility and helpful, sensitive staff. I don't know of any weaknesses; it's a great clinic. I found that they were able to work pretty easily with my work schedule, and the nurses always seemed to understand the emotions that accompany fertility problems. I would certainly recommend this clinic.
I don't remember, but much of it was covered.
We did not discuss that.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr Chin would always preform pelvic ultrasounds before prescribing any medications. If he found a cyst too large, he would not give me any medication to start ovulation until the cyst was gone. ... Dr. NeeOo Chin is professionally and extremely knowledgeable yet down to earth and relatable. His compassion and overall skills are like non-other! ... I finally felt hope after struggling years with feeling defeated and ready to give up.
The staff [Fertility Wellness Institute] was overall friendly and easy to communicate with. I would often leave the office laughing and in good spirits. If I ever had to call or email them to ask a question about billing, my question was answered in a timely manor. ... The nursing staff was very friendly and outgoing. I felt relaxed and comfortable talking with them. ... Dr. Chin and his staff showed genuine care from the moment I would walk in the door.
Dr. NeeOo Chin is professionally and extremely knowledgeable yet down to earth and relatable. His compassion and overall skills are like non-other! After I met with him during the first consultation, I was confident that I was in the best hands. I finally felt hope after struggling years with feeling defeated and ready to give up.
Follow Dr. Chin's instructions and advice exactly as he outlines. He knows what he is talking about!
Dr Chin would always preform pelvic ultrasounds before prescribing any medications. If he found a cyst too large, he would not give me any medication to start ovulation until the cyst was gone. He also had me take Provera for 7 days verses the recommended 5 days.
Describe your experience with Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio.
The staff was overall friendly and easy to communicate with. I would often leave the office laughing and in good spirits. If I ever had to call or email them to ask a question about billing, my question was answered in a timely manor.
I don't remember the exact amount I ended up paying in total, but I believe for several visits I only had to pay my copay amount (I believe it was $20-40 at the time).
This category does not apply to me.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Other
My God where do I start when it comes to the love and care of Dr. Chin? The man truly cares about his patients and listens. On the first day of knowing him he did tests and later discovered I have the MTHFR gene mutation. He gave us natural ways to treat it and I got pregnant that cycle. Now unfortunately it resulted in a miscarriage due to our insurance dropping him and the medications he prescribed.
The nurses there [Fertility Wellness Institute of OH] work as a team and they're very focused on you and only you.... I can't really speak about weaknesses, there were a few times when their communication with the Pharmacy was slow. But that's really it. They're strong when it comes to running as a team. I never had to repeat myself when it came to treatments. And they would always be quick to follow up with us as to our next steps.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Other
If you're looking for a good RE then I feel he would be perfect. He's honest and blunt but he's still respectful and cares. And he actually works to narrow down the problem and treats you as an individual instead of another paycheck.
You're in good hands!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio. (Assigned nurse: Cant remember her name)
The nurses there work as a team and they're very focused on you and only you.
Describe your experience with Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio.
Insurance covered it before they dropped him. If we win we will be going back to him.
+ Read more- Read less

Each visit is never rushed and he makes sure all my questions are answered. He was willing to do additional testing when my previous doctor was not. ...He seemed more up to date with current treatments, and adjusted treatment along the way. From the beginning he told us this is a new path, and we can leave the bad experiences behind. He was very personable, witty and kind.
Dr. Chin's of office [Fertility Wellness Institute] is a beautiful brand new space, including one side for IVF and another side for basic treatment. Small staff, making you feel welcome with each visit. They offer many treatment options including acupuncture. ... Nursing staff is wonderful. Kind, personable and there for you along the way. ... Coming from an office where I felt like a number, Dr. Chin's office was a breath of fresh air.
Dr. Chin was amazing. He seemed more up to date with current treatments, and adjusted treatment along the way. From the beginning he told us this is a new path, and we can leave the bad experiences behind. He was very personable, witty and kind.
Only Doctor I recommend! He was amazing and listen to my concerns and helped us with a path that worked for us.
Coming from an office where I felt like a number, Dr. Chin's office was a breath of fresh air. Each visit is never rushed and he makes sure all my questions are answered. He was willing to do additional testing when my previous doctor was not.
Because I have PCOS we need fertility drugs (Famera & Ovidril) along with IUI. Discovered by Dr. Chin I also carry both genes for a clotting disorder, there for I also need blood thinners. Femera day 3-7 Ovidril day 12-14 based on ultrasound IUI 36 hours after Ovidril Lovenox and Vaginal Progesterone 2 days after Ovulation
Nursing staff is wonderful. Kind, personable and there for you along the way.
Describe your experience with Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio.
Dr. Chin's of office is a beautiful brand new space, including one side for IVF and another side for basic treatment. Small staff, making you feel welcome with each visit. They offer many treatment options including acupuncture.
+ Read more- Read less

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Other
He [Dr. Chin] respected our decisions when we said we weren’t ready to use donor eggs & worked with us. He was matter of fact but compassionate & patient. ... He always took his time with us and was sure to answer any and all questions. ... You will endure several forms of testing before you jump into an IVF cycle ... He wants to make sure you have the best chance possible.
The clinic [Fertility Wellness Inst of Ohio] was comfortable, clean, and everyone was friendly. They have very strong communication skills. They provide you with everyone’s direct line and they are very easy to contact on the phone. ... The nurses had a direct communication line through the office and one even provided me with her cell phone number. UPS lost one of my medication packages and Elyssa met me on a Sunday morning to provide me with backup.
European, Latino
We really enjoyed having Dr Chin as our Doctor. He respected our decisions when we said we weren’t ready to use donor eggs & worked with us. He was matter of fact but compassionate & patient. He was never too busy for any questions we’ve had.
You will endure several forms of testing before you jump into an IVF cycle which I think was a good thing. He wants to make sure you have the best chance possible.
We also felt very comfortable with Dr Chin. He was straight forward about what we should expect but was also kind and compassionate. He always took his time with us and was sure to answer any and all questions.
125 Menopur/100 Clomid with Ganeralix & 150 Menopur/200 Follistim/50 Clomid with Gameralix.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio. (Assigned nurse: Elyssa & Courtni)
Describe your experience with Fertility Wellness Institute of Ohio.
The clinic was comfortable, clean, and everyone was friendly. They have very strong communication skills. They provide you with everyone’s direct line and they are very easy to contact on the phone.
About 13k before medication.