Doctor available by email
Not available by direct line
Medical SchoolU of Texas
ResidencyU of Alabama
FellowshipBaylor
500 Rue de la Vie
Baton Rouge, LA 70817
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Neil Chappell to a friend?

Good

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend FertilityAnswers to a friend?
He [Dr. Neil Chappell] wanted to do the cycle with just a little bit of medication to see how my body works before we did a full cycle of follistim. I appreciated he was trying to be cost efficient while still working to get me pregnant...saw me at every appointment and took time to explain what he wanted to see happen and what my body was actually doing... clearly cares about his patients. He was quick to take tension out of the room when he could tell I was nervous. He made a special appointment to meet with me right before the end of the year before our insurance started over. He was very willing to work with me and listen to suggestions about my course of care.
How was your experience with Neil Chappell at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Chappell clearly cares about his patients. He was quick to take tension out of the room when he could tell I was nervous. He made a special appointment to meet with me right before the end of the year before our insurance started over. He was very willing to work with me and listen to suggestions about my course of care.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Neil Chappell at FertilityAnswers?
he Is very young but knowledgeable
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Neil Chappell at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Neil saw me at every appointment and took time to explain what he wanted to see happen and what my body was actually doing.
Describe the protocols Neil Chappell used in your cycles at FertilityAnswers and their degree of success.
5 days of letrazole 2 times a day, 3 days of 50 follistim and then 5000 HCG trigger. He wanted to do the cycle with just a little bit of medication to see how my body works before we did a full cycle of follistim. I appreciated he was trying to be cost efficient while still working to get me pregnant.
They were okay. I had to ask questions to get an answer they weren’t informative without me asking a lot. They also don’t leave voicemails which is difficult when I miss a call from them and I don’t know what it’s reguarding. I work full time so answering the phone isn’t always easy.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
I LOVE how quickly all test results go into their patient portal. The portal is so helpful to look back at and help me to formulate additional questions for future appointments. I think the nurses over all could do better communicating with patients. I also think patients should double check insurance coverage first because they got ours wrong and I had to inform them we were covered.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Neil Chappell at FertilityAnswers.
Iui is $1700 however I have insurance coverage for ultrasounds and blood work. I don’t know exact out of pocket I paid
Baton Rouge

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Neil Chappell at FertilityAnswers.

Doctor Chappell will call you or message you in the portal in a timely manner as well! He’s very real and kind to us. ... We were always treated like a good friend to him! ... First consult we did blood work and scans found out that my amh was very low! He asked about how many kids we wanted and he told us Which was our best option. ... He was very kind and very personable.
European, Other
How was your experience with Neil Chappell at FertilityAnswers?
We loved everything about this clinic the nurses go above and beyond to answer our questions in the patient portal. They call back in a very timely manner. Doctor Chappell will call you or message you in the portal in a timely manner as well! He’s very real and kind to us. Would recommend him to anyone for sure!!
Best doctor i have seen by far!
He was very kind and very personable. We were always treated like a good friend to him! Would recommend him to everyone! Wish all my primary care doctors were as good as he was to us!
They were wonderful very compassionate.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
They are a very good team and they all work together even the front desk. They all help each other out. All very compassionate! Always get an appointment within days and if u need something ASAP they will find a way to get you in!
We had some coverage through our insurance. They stuff we didn’t have coverage for was much more reasonable than friends with other doctors in the areas!
Describe Neil Chappell's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at FertilityAnswers.
We have not discussed that.