Kindbody

Bryant Park
693 5th Ave
1-855-KND-BODY

1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
IUI with donor sperm as a single mom. She [Dr. Noyes] perscriped chlomid for the second cycle to increase chance, which made sense. Based on factors like my age, insurance coverage and financial concerns, Dr. Noyes helped me determine a treatment course including 4-6 rounds of IUI with and then will consider IVF...is straight and to the point. She listens well and adapted care to my particular needs. The nurses at her clinic are great, they are caring, warm, and treat me like person. They are very good at staying in touch and remembering details about me - both those relevant to treatment and personal details. Doctor Nps
Great nursing staff [at Northwell Health]. Good compotent doctors. However you dont always see your doctor at every monitoring/scan, some times another doctor is on duty. The billing/insurance department is a little less helpful. They are satisfactory and do their job, but are not as good communicators (curt answers without warmth or detailed explanations - you have to be assertive and ask a lot of questions)...They are wonderful. They are warm, fun, professional, very organized, they stay in good touch and give clear instructions, with compassion. Highly competent team.
How was your experience with Nicole Noyes at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
Dr. Noyes is no nonesense, which I appreciate. She is clear and frank. She listened well to my goals, concerns and questions and adapted treatment accordingly. She was helpful in thinking through options that were best for my lifestyle, budget, insurance, age etc. She inspired confidence.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Nicole Noyes at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
Advice for seeing any doctor - take time before going in to your appointments to organize your thoughts and list out your questions, then make sure to go through them systematically with the doctor.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Nicole Noyes at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)?
Dr. Noyes is straight and to the point. She listens well and adapted care to my particular needs. The nurses at her clinic are great, they are caring, warm, and treat me like person. They are very good at staying in touch and remembering details about me - both those relevant to treatment and personal details.
Describe the protocols Nicole Noyes used in your cycles at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish) and their degree of success.
IUI with donor sperm as a single mom. She perscriped chlomid for the second cycle to increase chance, which made sense. Based on factors like my age, insurance coverage and financial concerns, Dr. Noyes helped me determine a treatment course including 4-6 rounds of IUI with and then will consider IVF.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
Describe your experience with Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
Great nursing staff. Good compotent doctors. However you dont always see your doctor at every monitoring/scan, some times another doctor is on duty. The billing/insurance department is a little less helpful. They are satisfactory and do their job, but are not as good communicators (curt answers without warmth or detailed explanations - you have to be assertive and ask a lot of questions).
Describe Nicole Noyes's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish).
Nicole Noyes
Northwell Health (FKA North Shore Long Island Jewish)
Bay Shore

2017, 9 Eggs Frozen
I felt like she understood me and didn't judge me....When I came out of moderate sedation, i was very tearful that only 2 eggs had been retrieved. In their make shift PACU she [Dr. Nicole Noyes] seemed rushed and didn't really console me. I guess she was busy, but it did put me off a bit with her. I also didn't feel like she really adjusted my hormone dosages the second time to yield more eggs. I felt like she kept the same protocol sh had for my first retrieval. I wish she would have altered it and maybe I would have gotten more eggs.
It [NYU Fertility] is a busy clinic. It's like the DMV. Take a number and you will be called. Packed to the gills!...Autumn is awesome. She is very compassionate, patient and sweet. I really like her as my coordinator...10k for the procedure/labs/sonograms (all those included under the number), about 10k for all the meds(depending on how your body responds to her treatment plan with meds can make cheaper or more expensive), 1200-1400 for anesthesiologist for egg retrieval
How was your experience with Nicole Noyes at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
I felt she showed compassion on my initial visits. My first retrieval yielded 7 eggs. My second only 2. When I came out of moderate sedation, i was very tearful that only 2 eggs had been retrieved. In their make shift PACU she seemed rushed and didn't really console me. I guess she was busy, but it did put me off a bit with her. I also didn't feel like she really adjusted my hormone dosages the second time to yield more eggs. I felt like she kept the same protocol sh had for my first retrieval. I wish she would have altered it and maybe I would have gotten more eggs.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Nicole Noyes at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
She is very open with sharing her own personal stories, but she isn't warm and fuzzy. If you are looking for warm and fuzzy, you won't get that from her.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Nicole Noyes at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
She was very candid about her own personal life. She made me feel like she could relate to my plight of being a physician, busy, hard working and having not met the right man yet. She was very forthright about her own struggles as a female physician. I felt like she understood me and didn't judge me.
Describe the protocols Nicole Noyes used in your cycles at NYU Langone Fertility Center and their degree of success.
She used Follistim, Menopur, Ganirelex
Describe your experience with your nurse at NYU Langone Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Autumn Arroyo)
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Fertility Center.
It is a busy clinic. It's like the DMV. Take a number and you will be called. Packed to the gills!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at NYU Langone Fertility Center.
A cattle call. So many women there waiting for labs and sono. Very busy!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Nicole Noyes at NYU Langone Fertility Center.
NYU Langone Fertility Center
NY - 1st Ave

2010 - 2011, 13 Eggs Frozen
2 Egg Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
She [Dr. Noyes] is a guru in the field and has special expertise around protecting women like myself who are also undergoing treatment for breast cancer. It was disappointing to me that I only saw Dr. Noyes though at the initial consultation and then at the egg retrievals...Dr. Noyes took a lengthy amount of time with me at my initial consultation...Don't expect warm and fuzzy but a very experienced doctor who will get you good results..She explained things very clearly and took time with me as I was overwhelmed by the whole process.
The clinic [NYU - 1st Ave] gets good results which is the most important thing. However, it does feel like a factory with so many people going in and out of the clinic and meeting different doctors and different nurses each time you visit the clinic...The clinic was open between 7am and 9am which made it very convenient with work. For the most part, the wait was about 15 minutes. The clinic ran fairly smoothly...I did not have a care coordinator but Wana was very involved in my care. She was helpful at instructing me about how to do the injections. Also, she assisted me when I ran out of medicine and needed to expedite orders the pharmacy.
How was your experience with Nicole Noyes at NYU Langone Fertility Center?
She is a guru in the field and has special expertise around protecting women like myself who are also undergoing treatment for breast cancer. It was disappointing to me that I only saw Dr. Noyes though at the initial consultation and then at the egg retrievals.
Dr. Noyes took a lengthy amount of time with me at my initial consultation. She explained things very clearly and took time with me as I was overwhelmed by the whole process.
I do not remember the entire regiment of medicine I took but I did take the follicle stimulating hormone Gonal F my first round and then switched to a different stimulating medicine the second round in an effort to produce more eggs; although, I produced about the same amount. I was also on Femara to protect me as I had hormone related breast cancer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NYU Langone Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Wana)
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Fertility Center.
The clinic gets good results which is the most important thing. However, it does feel like a factory with so many people going in and out of the clinic and meeting different doctors and different nurses each time you visit the clinic.
I received financial assistance from Live Strong so each cycle was discounted. My cost per cycle was $6750.
NYU Langone Fertility Center