Nigel Pereira

ResidencyDrexel U
FellowshipWeill Cornell Medical College
Tribeca
255 Greenwich Street
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Nigel Pereira to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Weill Cornell Medical College to a friend?
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Pereria is very sensitive to what you are going through and very interested in doing whatever it takes for his patients. I always feel like he is realistic yet hopeful which is needed when going through something as tough as infertility and IVF. He answers every question my husband and I have with no judgement. ... For my age, the prefers to do multiple which is what we wanted to do going into this ... I never felt like he was rushing or just doing the same thing he does with all his patients.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Nigel Pereira at Weill Cornell Medical College?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Nigel Pereira at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Ask questions because you are in the unknown and he will answer and guide you
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Nigel Pereira at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr. Pereira was always very compassionate and caring about what I was going through. He seems invested in taking my feelings and opinions into account while guiding my husband and I on the path he thinks will work for us. I never felt like he was rushing or just doing the same thing he does with all his patients.
Describe the protocols Nigel Pereira used in your cycles at Weill Cornell Medical College and their degree of success.
We did two IUI's with follistim which resulted in negative pregnancy tests. We just completed our first IVF cycle. I think we did a pretty typical protocol with drugs. He said it was better than expected but unfortunately did not end in a pregnancy.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
I really feel like Cornell has some of the best facilities and makes you feel like you are in good hands. I prefer the Tribeca location because it is less cattle call-ish during monitoring hours. The staff is incredibly caring and get to know you.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Nigel Pereira at Weill Cornell Medical College.
So far, I think we have spent around $25k
Describe Nigel Pereira's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Nigel Pereira
Weill Cornell Medical College
Tribeca

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Nigel Pereira at Weill Cornell Medical College.