9.7

Quincy
2300 Crown Colony Drive
Quincy, MA 02169
800 858-4832

First cycle [with Dr. Nina Resetkova] I was on 300 Gonal and 150 menopure. Second cycle we added in estradiol and for better results...She called me personally at 7:30 on a Friday night to resolve an issue...She was good, gave all the risks and options. When she called with test results she gave the next step. She personally called me...Only con would be she didn’t mention she was going on maternity leave or who was covering for her.
Insurance covered most of it and the financial coordinator [at Boston IVF- South Shore] was on top of it...Large clinic with several locations. They offer aggressive treatment plans. Nursing is triage if you call the main line and things slip through the cracks, ie. they forgot to order my meds because I called on a weekend. Poor communication within departments. It’s a business, the run as such... [Nurses had] Zero compassion...Organized and good follow up
How was your experience with Nina Resetkova at Boston IVF?
She was good, gave all the risks and options. When she called with test results she gave the next step. She personally called me to resolve an issue. Only con would be she didn’t mention she was going on maternity leave or who was covering for her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Nina Resetkova at Boston IVF?
Be your own advocate
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Nina Resetkova at Boston IVF?
She called me personally at 7:30 on a Friday night to resolve an issue.
Describe the protocols Nina Resetkova used in your cycles at Boston IVF and their degree of success.
First cycle I was on 300 Gonal and 150 menopure. Second cycle we added in estradiol and for better results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Megan)
Organized and good follow up. Zero compassion.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Boston IVF.
Ultrasound technicians and blood technicians were always awesome.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Nina Resetkova at Boston IVF.
Insurance covered most of it and the financial coordinator was on top of it.
Describe Nina Resetkova's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Boston IVF.
What specific things went wrong at Boston IVF?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Boston IVF.
The nursing line is a triage and things can slip through the cracks. They forgot to order my medication and I had to wait a month to start a cycle.
South Shore

[Dr. Resetkova] took the time to explain openly and candidly the procedures and limitations for the procedures. She followed up regularly by phone and email...When the IVF cycle didn't result in a pregnancy she followed up with me to express her sympathy and how we might try things next time...She may take a day or two to respond but she will be in touch with detailed information or to connect you with the appropriate resource.
Luyanda [nurse at Boston IVF] was my ally and go to person during this experience with nearly daily phone calls and reassurance. She was patient with all my questions and absolutely fantastic to work with...You just had the sense that everyone there was rooting for you, advocates and allies. From the front desk to the blood draws, information on medications, alternative methods, and whole body mind well being - my expectations were well exceeded.
How was your experience with Nina Resetkova at Boston IVF?
Nina was extremely responsive and made sure I had the support I needed. She was direct, professional and clearly explained treatment procedures. When the IVF cycle didn't result in a pregnancy she followed up with me to express her sympathy and how we might try things next time.
Nina took the time to explain openly and candidly the procedures and limitations for the procedures. She followed up regularly by phone and email.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF. (Assigned nurse: Luyanda)
Luyanda was my ally and go to person during this experience with nearly daily phone calls and reassurance. She was patient with all my questions and absolutely fantastic to work with.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
I was absolutely wowed by the quity of care i received at Boston IVF. You just had the sense that everyone there was rooting for you, advocates and allies. From the front desk to the blood draws, information on medications, alternative methods, and whole body mind well being - my expectations were well exceeded.
We discussed this and she left the option up to me fully informing me of risks and benefits for women of my age group. We selected two eggs.
South Shore