Noel Peng

7777 Forest Lane
Dallas, TX 75230
972.566.6868

1 patient review filtered by:

Dr. PENG did a great job of walking us through the process...upfront and honest with our chances and took the time to talk with us and explain our issues...trusted his information and his desire to help us with having a baby. He was a little unorganized at times but for the most part we were very happy with his services...completed one cycle...did not have the funds to try again...
clinic staff [at IVF Institute] is not organized and wait until the last minute to find out information. I wished for a more organized and coordinated clinic. A place where all services were provided and an advocate to assist with options and every step of the process. That’s not this clinic. Great doctor but poor support...needed more support throughout the process with meds, insurance and financial options.
How was your experience with Noel Peng at IVF Institute?
Dr. PENG himself is great. I have no complaints. He took time to explain every step of the process and our options. I trusted his information and his desire to help us with having a baby. He was a little unorganized at times but for the most part we were very happy with his services.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Noel Peng at IVF Institute?
Dr. PENG is a good a thorough doctor, be prepared to have a good experience.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Noel Peng at IVF Institute?
Dr. PENG did a great job of walking us through the process. He was upfront and honest with our chances and took the time to talk with us and explain our issues.
Describe the protocols Noel Peng used in your cycles at IVF Institute and their degree of success.
I’m not sure of all the drugs used but we completed one cycle. We underwent a surgery to remove a polyp, started progesterone then injections to increase my eggs. Once we started the injections, some of my follicles were growing a lot faster than others. We then discovered, I have a low egg count and quality. During the egg retrieval I produced 6 eggs, 4 became embryos and 2 survived the process. The last 2 were tested and determined unviable and missing important chromosomes. We were heart broken and did not have the funds to try again.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Institute. (Assigned nurse: Johana)
Johanna herself was okay but the complete clinic staff is not organized and wait until the last minute to find out information. I wished for a more organized and coordinated clinic. A place where all services were provided and an advocate to assist with options and every step of the process. That’s not this clinic. Great doctor but poor support.
Describe your experience with IVF Institute.
This clinic does not provide financial options, you have to pay cash, insurance or find your own financing. More assistance would’ve been great. The office having all services under one location would be cheaper and more convenience and they were unorganized. They didn’t know important information at times to assist me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Noel Peng at IVF Institute.
I would guess we paid $15,000
Describe Noel Peng's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVF Institute.
I just think it each couple’s or individual choice. I would elect to have multiple embryos but I’m willing to care for at least 2 babies.
What specific things went wrong at IVF Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVF Institute.
Just needed more support throughout the process with meds, insurance and financial options.
Noel Peng