Medical SchoolU. of Western Ontario
ResidencyU. of Western Ontario
FellowshipRoyal College
1319 Sunset Drive
Johnson City, TN 37604
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Norman Assad to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 50%Don't recommend: 50%7
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU) to a friend?
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Dr Assad is a very kind & caring physician. He takes time with his patients & presents appropriate options in an understandable way. After an HSG, IVF was likely our only viable option & honestly we weren't sure we would be able to afford it.... Overall, pills were our first option. I had used Clomid several years prior which had been helpful in conception for us. So, when we sought to have another child, Clomid was the obvious option. But after 4-5 cycles nothing was happening. So we did 3-4 months of Femara, but still nothing. I had an HSG and much to our surprise, it appeared that both tubes were blocked - no reason known. We had actually just had a miscarriage several months prior. At that point IVF was presented & we decided to take a step back.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Norman Assad at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU)?
Again, Dr Assad is a very kind & caring physician. He takes time with his patients & presents appropriate options in an understandable way. After an HSG, IVF was likely our only viable option & honestly we weren't sure we would be able to afford it.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Norman Assad at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU)?
Arrive early for your appointment & bring a list of questions you wish to have addressed.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Norman Assad at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU)?
Dr Assad is very kind & listens to his patients.
Describe the protocols Norman Assad used in your cycles at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU) and their degree of success.
Very kind & compassionate. Very friendly.
Describe your experience with Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
We found it somewhat difficult to get an appointment, but otherwise no issues. Dr Assad is a great guy.
What specific things went wrong at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU)?
2013 - 2014
IVF, Donor Eggs
When seeking Dr. Assad it was to determine what was going on with my body. Yes, we wanted a child at the time but that was not at the top of our list. Dr. Assad knew this and I was passed along as quick as possible. My questions did not matter to him. He wrote me a prescription and was done. He didnt care that it wasnt helping.... Visits were very short (5-10minutes) considering I drove over an hour. He cared less about me or my questions. Terrible bedside. He only seemed in it for the money
2013 - 2014
IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Assad had terrible bedside. He was short with answers and my questions never seemed to matter to him. My visits were short for the distance I had to travel. I seemed like a number and all he wanted was my money.
Dont just go to a doctor for location. Go for someone you like and are comfortable with.
Great
Describe your experience with Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
Great location. Friendly when entering and exiting
Describe the costs associated with your care under Norman Assad at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
Reasonable