Los Angeles Reproductive Center

Thousand Oaks
77 Rolling Oaks Dr, Suite 306
Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
818-946-8051
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Nurit Winkler to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Los Angeles Reproductive Center to a friend?
Amazing bedside manner; she [Dr. Nurit Winkler] really cares about her patients. She always remembered what we'd talked about in my previous appointments, so it's easy to tell you're not just a number to her.... She put any worries or doubts about my fertility at ease. She was thourough in explaining exactly what to expect. I loved that she was always the one to see me during appointment, never putting a nurse in her place.
How was your experience with Nurit Winkler at Pacific Fertility Center LA?
Loveley, extremely positive bedside manner. She put any worries or doubts about my fertility at ease. She was thourough in explaining exactly what to expect. I loved that she was always the one to see me during appointment, never putting a nurse in her place.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Nurit Winkler at Pacific Fertility Center LA?
Amazing bedside manner; she really cares about her patients. She always remembered what we'd talked about in my previous appointments, so it's easy to tell you're not just a number to her.
Describe the protocols Nurit Winkler used in your cycles at Pacific Fertility Center LA and their degree of success.
During one FET cycle I was on 2 2mg estrace pills per day. During my second cycle I was on 1 2mg estrage pill per day, as well as a .03? shot of E2 valerate every 3rd day. This second protocol increase the thickness of my uterine lining compared to the estrace pills alone.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific Fertility Center LA. (Assigned nurse: Maggie Rodriguez)
Maggie is great! She gave me her personal cell number, and would take my calls and text at all hours and weekends. Great bedside manner as well.
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center LA.
Waiting rooms and exam rooms are very clean, appts are easy to make with the front desk, parking in the building is easy. I can't think of any weaknesses -- compared to other clinics/ drs offices, they are a dream!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Nurit Winkler at Pacific Fertility Center LA.
As of October 2017, it was just under $25K and included the following: Ultrasound Blood Panels Egg Retrieval Surgical Procedure Normal Fertilization 1 Preg Test Anesthesia ISCI Freezing Chromosomal Testing Facility Fee Medications Medications made up about $8K of the total cost.
Describe Nurit Winkler's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Pacific Fertility Center LA.
We did single embryo because the quality of my selected egg was very good, I'm over relatively young age (32) and the thickness of my lining was good.
Pacific Fertility Center LA
Encino
Dr. Winkler explained in details every step of the way, she went through risks and what to expect, following up via email/ phone calls in between appointments to make sure I am feeling okay and to check if I have any concerns. I would highly recommend her!... Dr Winkler went through my medical records - based on previous cycle she started with FSH at 100iu and reduced during the cycle. using a 5000 iu trigger shot.
How was your experience with Nurit Winkler at Los Angeles Reproductive Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Nurit Winkler at Los Angeles Reproductive Center?
you are in good hands
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Nurit Winkler at Los Angeles Reproductive Center?
Dr Winkler is very personal, she is closely following up on the cycle from start to finish.
Describe the protocols Nurit Winkler used in your cycles at Los Angeles Reproductive Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Los Angeles Reproductive Center. (Assigned nurse: Maggie Rodriguez)
Maggie is great! she is on top of everything, promptly answering emails and returning calls, I felt very in ease having her as my nurse.
Describe your experience with Los Angeles Reproductive Center.
Great clinic, very personal and caring. you will feel as a human and not as a number. the clinical and admin stuff are very nice and very welcoming! location is good, on Ventura Blvd, parking in the building (be sure you have cash - they don't take credit cards). would highly recommend!
Los Angeles Reproductive Center