Available by cell phone
Thousand Oaks
77 Rolling Oaks Dr, Suite 306
Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
818-946-8051
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Nurit Winkler to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Los Angeles Reproductive Center to a friend?
Amazing bedside manner; she [Dr. Nurit Winkler] really cares about her patients. She always remembered what we'd talked about in my previous appointments, so it's easy to tell you're not just a number to her.... She put any worries or doubts about my fertility at ease. She was thourough in explaining exactly what to expect. I loved that she was always the one to see me during appointment, never putting a nurse in her place.
Maggie [nurse at the Pacific Fertility Center] is great! She gave me her personal cell number, and would take my calls and text at all hours and weekends. Great bedside manner as well...Waiting rooms and exam rooms are very clean, appts are easy to make with the front desk, parking in the building is easy. I can't think of any weaknesses -- compared to other clinics/ drs offices, they are a dream!
How was your experience with Nurit Winkler at Pacific Fertility Center LA?
Loveley, extremely positive bedside manner. She put any worries or doubts about my fertility at ease. She was thourough in explaining exactly what to expect. I loved that she was always the one to see me during appointment, never putting a nurse in her place.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Nurit Winkler at Pacific Fertility Center LA?
Amazing bedside manner; she really cares about her patients. She always remembered what we'd talked about in my previous appointments, so it's easy to tell you're not just a number to her.
Describe the protocols Nurit Winkler used in your cycles at Pacific Fertility Center LA and their degree of success.
During one FET cycle I was on 2 2mg estrace pills per day. During my second cycle I was on 1 2mg estrage pill per day, as well as a .03? shot of E2 valerate every 3rd day. This second protocol increase the thickness of my uterine lining compared to the estrace pills alone.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific Fertility Center LA. (Assigned nurse: Maggie Rodriguez)
Maggie is great! She gave me her personal cell number, and would take my calls and text at all hours and weekends. Great bedside manner as well.
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center LA.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Nurit Winkler at Pacific Fertility Center LA.
As of October 2017, it was just under $25K and included the following: Ultrasound Blood Panels Egg Retrieval Surgical Procedure Normal Fertilization 1 Preg Test Anesthesia ISCI Freezing Chromosomal Testing Facility Fee Medications Medications made up about $8K of the total cost.
Describe Nurit Winkler's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Pacific Fertility Center LA.
We did single embryo because the quality of my selected egg was very good, I'm over relatively young age (32) and the thickness of my lining was good.
Pacific Fertility Center LA
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Nurit Winkler at Pacific Fertility Center LA.

2 IUI, 4 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Dr Winkler is the most compassionate physician I met. She will always call/ email communicate in a timely manner. She is very knowledgeable and explains every steps in details and make sure to guide us to the best possible treatment plan ... First cycle - regular FSH cycle (with added menopour and antagonist) 30 eggs retrieved- 1 embryo - chemical pregnancy Second cycle - flare protocol 24 eggs retrieved- 4 embryos- chemical pregnancy
Both clinical and admin staff [LARC] are lack of professionalism and basic knowledge (and it is seems that they don’t really care). Manager will never say hello or greet us. Financial once threatened to cancel our cycle (as my husband was out of the country and we said we will send the payment the next day). ...They are not tech savvy, although they both young physicians, so don’t be surprised if your blood work report are not uploaded to your chart or that the staff didn’t update your treatment protocol. ...
2 IUI, 4 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Nurit Winkler at Los Angeles Reproductive Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Nurit Winkler at Los Angeles Reproductive Center?
The clinic staff is not as professional as they should. But the doctor is so wonderful, trust her!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Nurit Winkler at Los Angeles Reproductive Center?
Dr Winkler is extremely personal in her approach to patients
Describe the protocols Nurit Winkler used in your cycles at Los Angeles Reproductive Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Los Angeles Reproductive Center.
Lack of clinical understanding and not compassionate
Describe your experience with Los Angeles Reproductive Center.
The doctor is amazing! The staff is not so much. Financial team have zero compassion and nurses are lack clinical knowledge (and patient care). They are not tech savvy, although they both young physicians, so don’t be surprised if your blood work report are not uploaded to your chart or that the staff didn’t update your treatment protocol. Luckily the doctor is on top of everything regarding her patients. I would still recommend strongly to go.
Describe Nurit Winkler's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Los Angeles Reproductive Center.
What specific things went wrong at Los Angeles Reproductive Center?
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Nurit Winkler at Los Angeles Reproductive Center.

Embryo Freezing
Dr. Winkler was warm and caring. She listened to our unusual circumstance and financial situation. She listened to questions about Natural IVF to Mini IVF to regular IVF and talked them through with us in our situation. ... In our first consultation she also recommended my partner take the genetics testing since I had already and was a carrier for 1 vulnerability.
The Clinic [Los Angeles Repro Ctr] was in a high rise building and the view was beautiful. The office is VERY clean and comfortable. ... I absolutely loved they had more "natural" options although we decided what was best was regular IVF. I like having the option of not getting on BC and having the DR follow MY cycle instead of my cycle being manipulated to try to fit into the Doctors schedule, like other clinics.
Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Nurit Winkler at Los Angeles Reproductive Center?
Dr. Winkler was warm, caring, informative, very patient with us and understanding of our desires and obstacles. She spoke with us in detail about the pro's and Con's of natural IVF, Mini IVF and regular IVF with our unique situation. In our first consultation she also recommended my partner take the genetics testing since I had already and was a carrier for 1 vulnerability. We agreed and she arranged and set it up as soon as we walked out of her office. We didn't feel like we were inconveniencing anyone and that everyone was there for just us lol. We cannot wait to continue working with Dr. Winkler.
Dr. Winkler was warm and caring. She listened to our unusual circumstance and financial situation. She listened to questions about Natural IVF to Mini IVF to regular IVF and talked them through with us in our situation. She also told me her clinic does the surgery for egg retrieval every day to follow the females cycle. She gave options financially and her professional opinion about what what process would work best for us. We couldn't be happier we found her.
Describe your experience with Los Angeles Reproductive Center.
The Clinic was in a high rise building and the view was beautiful. The office is VERY clean and comfortable. The strengths of the clinic is DR. Winkler, and her staff. Everyone seemed to love their job. I absolutely loved they had more "natural" options although we decided what was best was regular IVF. I like having the option of not getting on BC and having the DR follow MY cycle instead of my cycle being manipulated to try to fit into the Doctors schedule, like other clinics.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Nurit Winkler at Los Angeles Reproductive Center.
We were quotes a price and given a couple options for costs of hormones

IUI, 1 IVF
PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Winkler is very thorough, kind and compassionate. She explained every step of the process and was very proactive with my treatment. My husband and I felt very confident in her care. She is a wonderful doctor! ... Dr. Winkler explains everything really well and never made me feel rushed. She is kind and considerate. ... I really liked that it is a small practice [Los Angeles Reproductive Center] so I saw the doctor every visit.
I really liked that it is a small practice [Los Angeles Reproductive Center] so I saw the doctor every visit. When she [Dr. Winkler] was on vacation, I saw her partner a few times. I really liked her partner too! They are really good at scheduling appointments. I hardly had to wait and the longest wait was 20-30 minutes. The whole practice runs really smoothly, including the lab.
IUI, 1 IVF
PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Los Angeles Reproductive Center.
I really liked that it is a small practice so I saw the doctor every visit. When she was on vacation, I saw her partner a few times. I really liked her partner too! They are really good at scheduling appointments. I hardly had to wait and the longest wait was 20-30 minutes. The whole practice runs really smoothly, including the lab.