Aspire Fertility

Nurse available by emailNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolHahnemann Drexel U.
ResidencyHahnemann Drexel U.
FellowshipAlbert Einstein
6 Concourse Parkway, Ste 250
Atlanta, Ga 30328-6117
678-274-6760
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Obehi Asemota to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Aspire Fertility to a friend?
Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Asemota has never rushed an appointment with us. She always fully explain everything to us from risk to expectations. She doesn’t listen to respond she listens to understand and explain.... My Protocol was really simple. I’ll start with the vitamins. (1) 6000IU Vitamin D (2) NeoQ10 Softgel capsules (1) Geritiol Tablet (1) Baby Asprin As far as the heavy stuff I stimmed for 12 days Days 1-3 75IU Menopur & 250IU Gonal F Days 4-6 150IU Menopur & 300IU Gonal F Days 7-12 150IU Menopur &300IU Gonal F & Cetrotide Triggered on Day 13 20 Eggs Retrieved 16 eggs successfully fertilized via ICSI 13 Embryos (10 Day 5 blastocysts 3 Day 6 blastocysts )
Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility?
Have a list with all of you questions ready when you arrive to your consult. Also have your records with you. It will make the process easier for everyone.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility?
Aspire Fertility Center does not feel like a Doctors office. They care, they’re open and easy to speak with. Dr. Asemota and her tesm are amazing!
Describe the protocols Obehi Asemota used in your cycles at Aspire Fertility and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Vernita)
Vernita is amazing!
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
Anything can happen. When it comes to fertility treatments you must be proactive, research, ask questions and don’t be afraid to ask the question “why?”. Clarity is a necessity.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility.
I have full coverage with my insurance so our only obligation is our $30 co pay with every appointment.
Atlanta
She [Dr. Obehi Asemota] is an amazing doctor. She’s very patient & will give a treatment that’s for you that is very detailed & puts you in a great position for success. I’ve felt so comfortable throughout this process.... She was very thorough & thou we feel that we should rush she showed us all options. She is very intentive.
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility?
She is an amazing doctor. She’s very patient & will give a treatment that’s for you that is very detailed & puts you in a great position for success. I’ve felt so comfortable throughout this process.
Ask lots of questions! She will answer whatever you need.
The nursing staff can be a little more thorough with next steps. I feel sometimes I’m having to follow up with everything..
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
It’s easy access off the highway, you don’t have to pay for parking (not that I know of) & it’s a beautiful office. The lab is amazing & my husband felt VERY comfortable during his appointments. You don’t feel like a number there.
$12,000 IVF (without meds)