Nurse available by email
Medical SchoolHahnemann Drexel U.
ResidencyHahnemann Drexel U.
FellowshipAlbert Einstein
6 Concourse Parkway, Ste 250
Atlanta, Ga 30328-6117
678-274-6760
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Obehi Asemota to a friend?

Good

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Aspire Fertility to a friend?
Dr. Asemota was wonderful to work with. ... She was very honest and recommended that I try IUI before I tried IVF since my insurance does not cover IVF. I really appreciate her honesty. ... She was so helpful and kind during all of the visits, assured me when I was nervous and emotional, and prayed for me that it would all work out. ... She said if it did not work after 3 tries, that I should go for the IVF procedure.
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility?
Dr. Asemota was kind, professional, knowledgeable, caring, thorough, on time, and encouraging. She was very honest about my chances of conceiving and what I should try first and was so encouraging through the whole process. I really enjoyed having her as a doctor. I never felt rushed, never felt like I left confused, and always looked forward to my next apt.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility?
Be prepared for an emotional roller coaster with any infertility treatment but find comfort in knowing that the doctor and nurses at Aspire are the kindest and most helpful individuals who all want the same thing that you do, for you to have a beautiful and healthy baby :)
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility?
Dr. Asemota was wonderful to work with. She was so kind and caring and gave me hope that I could successfully have a baby one day. She explained to me that due to my diagnosis I would most likely need IUI or IVF. She was very honest and recommended that I try IUI before I tried IVF since my insurance does not cover IVF. I really appreciate her honesty. She was so helpful and kind during all of the visits, assured me when I was nervous and emotional, and prayed for me that it would all work out. Even though my IUI was unsuccessful, she encouraged me that we could try again when we were ready. I look forward to trying again one day and hope to try IVF with her. I highly recommend her and Aspire Fertility. Everyone there was so friendly, helpful and positive. They made a very emotional experience as positive as it could be.
Describe the protocols Obehi Asemota used in your cycles at Aspire Fertility and their degree of success.
Dr. Asemoto suggested that I try IUI first since I had not gone through any infertility treatments yet. She was hopeful that it could work for me since my tubes were clear (I had a procedure done there to make sure that they were). She said if it did not work after 3 tries, that I should go for the IVF procedure. My insurance does not cover any procedure so any procedure is costly for me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jaclyn)
Jaclyn was wonderful to work with. She knew I was a nervous wreck with the blood work and she was so gentle and kind and helped me stay calm. She answered all my questions (in person and through the portal) in a timely and professional and encouraging manner.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
The clinic is absolutely beautiful! It is located in the King Building in Atlanta. The decor is new and gorgeous. It is state of the art, the labs are clean, the rooms are clean and beautiful, and the staff is friendly, helpful and encouraging. I highly recommend Aspire.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility.
$1400 for IUI not including cost of meds and diagnostic testing.
Describe Obehi Asemota's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Aspire Fertility.
n/a I did not do this.
Atlanta

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility.

Dr. Asemota is a wonderful doctor. She is always open to answer questions and if she is not in the building the nurse would provide her my questions and she would email me the answer and if it was something where I needed to speak to her via phone she would call me. When I went through my miscarriage she called me in the middle of the night to check on me...I knew and understood every step.
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility?
Make sure you write all your questions down, because I hated after I left the clinic I thought of a question that I couldn't remember while talking to her.
At this fertility clinic they make it a priority to remember the names of each of their clients. So as soon as you walk in the door they greet you by saying your name. The whole staff including the nurses made it feel like a family.
When I began my IUI cycle the procedure was broken down and a calendar was provided to show me the dates of when I would come back, when I would take shots, etc. I knew and understood every step.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jacqueline )
The whole staff was caring. When I was going through my miscarriage the nurse made sure she came to check on me and apologized for me going through what I was. She answered any questions I had and if she didn't have the answer she made sure she found out and got back to me.
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
The only weakness I noticed was when I had my d and c I was given much directions on what I need to do right after the procedure. However, when I called they made sure I understood and followed back up with me.
I pay through my app called Glow. The app provided discounted cost.
I didn't do IVF therefore we did not discuss this. However, I'm positive if I went that route everything would have been explained and any concerns I would have would be taken into consideration.

Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Asemota has never rushed an appointment with us. She always fully explain everything to us from risk to expectations. She doesn’t listen to respond she listens to understand and explain.... My Protocol was really simple. I’ll start with the vitamins. (1) 6000IU Vitamin D (2) NeoQ10 Softgel capsules (1) Geritiol Tablet (1) Baby Asprin As far as the heavy stuff I stimmed for 12 days Days 1-3 75IU Menopur & 250IU Gonal F Days 4-6 150IU Menopur & 300IU Gonal F Days 7-12 150IU Menopur &300IU Gonal F & Cetrotide Triggered on Day 13 20 Eggs Retrieved 16 eggs successfully fertilized via ICSI 13 Embryos (10 Day 5 blastocysts 3 Day 6 blastocysts )
Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility?
Have a list with all of you questions ready when you arrive to your consult. Also have your records with you. It will make the process easier for everyone.
Aspire Fertility Center does not feel like a Doctors office. They care, they’re open and easy to speak with. Dr. Asemota and her tesm are amazing!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Vernita)
Vernita is amazing!
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
Anything can happen. When it comes to fertility treatments you must be proactive, research, ask questions and don’t be afraid to ask the question “why?”. Clarity is a necessity.
I have full coverage with my insurance so our only obligation is our $30 co pay with every appointment.
Atlanta

She [Dr. Obehi Asemota] is an amazing doctor. She’s very patient & will give a treatment that’s for you that is very detailed & puts you in a great position for success. I’ve felt so comfortable throughout this process.... She was very thorough & thou we feel that we should rush she showed us all options. She is very intentive.
How was your experience with Obehi Asemota at Aspire Fertility?
She is an amazing doctor. She’s very patient & will give a treatment that’s for you that is very detailed & puts you in a great position for success. I’ve felt so comfortable throughout this process.
Ask lots of questions! She will answer whatever you need.
The nursing staff can be a little more thorough with next steps. I feel sometimes I’m having to follow up with everything..
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility.
It’s easy access off the highway, you don’t have to pay for parking (not that I know of) & it’s a beautiful office. The lab is amazing & my husband felt VERY comfortable during his appointments. You don’t feel like a number there.
$12,000 IVF (without meds)